Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, who wants to be superfriends? :)

Likely scenario: Adam and Emma aren't friends nor acquaintances of each other, at this point in time.

Scenario 1: The only way he and Em would know each other would be if he went to the same school, which is unlikely, considering circumstances (aka: backgrounds)
Scenario 2: If HELP informed Emma about him being in town. They know of him (if I read the bio correct), so considering Em's mission, she would in this scenario have gotten a file with all the info she needs to know about him. (File likely doesn't include all the information that HELP knows, only what she needs to know) And since Emma has to keep a low profile and is supposed to not have contact with those that might expose her mission, they will have told her to steer clear unless given 0 alternatives. (Not just him, obviously, there are others) So, while Em might possibly know of Adam, it'd unlikely he knows her, and unlikely they actually met.

And then there's always the scenario where neither know anything about the other.
(I may have put more thought into this than I intended XD)

And, just be patient. :) Just'cause you're accepted, doesn't mean Wraith has had time to edit that massive post on the first page. Just have patience, as per the rules :)

Reactions: Cerulean
I try to only edit the OP with large updates. A single new player isn't quite enough for me to update haha. That said it's the first thing on my to do list once I catch up on homework.

Likely scenario: Adam and Emma aren't friends nor acquaintances of each other, at this point in time.

Scenario 1: The only way he and Em would know each other would be if he went to the same school, which is unlikely, considering circumstances (aka: backgrounds)
Scenario 2: If HELP informed Emma about him being in town. They know of him (if I read the bio correct), so considering Em's mission, she would in this scenario have gotten a file with all the info she needs to know about him. (File likely doesn't include all the information that HELP knows, only what she needs to know) And since Emma has to keep a low profile and is supposed to not have contact with those that might expose her mission, they will have told her to steer clear unless given 0 alternatives. (Not just him, obviously, there are others) So, while Em might possibly know of Adam, it'd unlikely he knows her, and unlikely they actually met.
Fair enough! I think a file on someone like him would be likely. He is a bit of a wildcard, at this point.

And, just be patient. :) Just'cause you're accepted, doesn't mean Wraith has had time to edit that massive post on the first page. Just have patience, as per the rules :)
Oh gosh! I'll be honest. I am just really excited to be in the rp. Most things I say are meant to be silly/sarcastic. Don't mind me. =D

Posting soon. Never mind the image, it is just for reference what his face paint looks at that point.

Man. Sleeping for 3 quarters of the day for the past five days sure does a number on how much shit you can do in the day, huh.

I'll have a Thomas post up tomorrow, most likely. Sorry for taking so damn long.

Reactions: Stein
I'm going to be doing homework for most of today, if anyone needs me just shoot me a PM/Skype message and I'll respond in a somewhat timely manner.

In the mean time, lets see some posts people! Don't let our city drown haha

Last edited:
Puns, puns everywhere haha

I'm not sure if I should post again yet or not. I don't think there'd be much for Sarks to do

I'm not sure if I should post again yet or not. I don't think there'd be much for Sarks to do
Smack Taro with a block. Sweep Ewan off his feet lol

You could visit the docks. =D

To hell with your sensible logic!

But that is illogical logic you throw out :P totally justified. Hmmhmm

But that is illogical logic you throw out :P totally justified. Hmmhmm
hTRBwWl.0.gif

I have a strict no gif war rule lol. The occasional one is okay though.

Post up. I'm not very pleased with my dialogue for this one, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.