Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac blushes, he nods. He gives Roxas a passionate kiss on the lips.

Autumn frowns. "Did I ask you?"

Aurora nods gratefully.
"Th-thank you..!"

Roxas giggles and returns the kiss. "do we want to get...naughty?" he giggles again.

Justin shakes his head, "n-no mistress...." he lets her continue...

Damain nods, "i need a group of three to come with me then, we're infiltrating.."

Calum steps foreward, so does a girl looking very similar to him. It was his older sister, Maya. By now, she was well fit and had a pixie cut.

Autumn frowns. "You embarrass me. Go down on your knees."
She points to the floor.

Isaac blushes deep red, he gets paper and writes:

I wanna have fun, just not be too carried away..

Damain smirks, "Calum...and your sister? i'm sorry, i don't remember your name.."

Justin nods, he gets down on his knees and looks up to her.

Roxas smirks, "well...i won't try to..." he grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it over his head. What does he find underneath?

Roxas finds a well fit body underneath, not too muscular though.

Autumn pouts. "I can't do it! I like you too much!" She grins. "I'll be right back."

Maya grins. "I'm Maya." She shakes his hand. "Nice to see you again."

Autumn returns, wearing an oversized sweater that slowly slips off of her shoulders and black cloth shorts that only go to the top of her thighs. She goes behins Justin and wraps her arms around him, rocking him gently. "Sorry for being so mean, forgive me?" She kisses his neck gently and rubs against him from behind.

(thank you, it's kind of a thing i've been doing where my partner (you) can add their own little details or story parts, easier)

Roxas smiles, "ooh...stong boy..." he blushes. "take my shirt off?"

(what was she going to do to him..? 0-0)

Damain smirks, "you sure you want to come? what weapon do you two want?"

Justin blushes again, he nods. "i...i forgive you..Autumn...." he smiles faintly again, he enjoys the rubbing.

(Oh, nothing...)
Isaac blushes, he takes Roxas' shirt off.

Autumn sways him in her arms, now in a dancing like position. She smiles. "I won't touch there, sweetie." She leans against Justin and kisses him sweetly. She then kisses his cheek repeatedly. "You tired sweetheart..? You're welcome to sleep with me.." Autumn giggles and rubs against him.

Maya shrugs. "Anything works for me.."

Calum grins. "I prefer handheld."

Roxas had a thin, skinny body. His skin was white and he has a little of a belly. He giggles, "not as impressive?"

Justin smiles, "I don't care what you do mistress..." he blushes. "I am a little tired, I would like to sleep with you..."

Autumn smiles, she sits on her bed and crosses her legs. She grins. "You disgust me." She points to the door. "You're really dumb, aren't you? Mistresses don't serve their servants! Get out!"

Isaac shrugs nonchalantly.

Aaron smiles, he looks at Damian. "Lets go.."

The whole crew of runners began to file out into the outside world.

Justin nods he walks out the door, then bolts

Roxas smiles, blushing. "Okay...my turn..." he kisses his chest down.

Damain nods, he has a katan holstered in his sheath

Autumn sits back, disgusted. "That kid better be sorry.."

Aaron goes where Damian instructs, Aurora follows.

Maya and Calum follow Damian. "So where is it..?" Maya asks.

Isaac blushes, not stopping him.

(Uh where is it?)

Justin sighs and sits back down. "I'm sorry, mistress..."

Damain thinks.

Roxas blushes heavier, he goes down to his pants and stops.

(The station is just outside the new town)
Isaac giggles, a bit excited.

Autumn frowns. "Sit outside. You will be sitting there until I can forgive you." She points to the outside.

Aurora looks over from where they sit. She uses a walky-talky (go with it) to contact Damian. "We found the station, it's guarded.." She looks at the various people going in and out. Aaron grabs the device. "Tell me when I can shoot.."

Sorry I have been busy all day!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Roxas smiles, "excited? Want me to play?"

Damain responds, "do not fire, not yet!" He crawls up to the building quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.