Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Chris shoot both of them...with bullets!)

Justin nods, nervous. "i....okay....i'll sleep..." e shakes a little.

Chris follows her upstairs, he goes to Autumn. "do you need help with this one? or do you got it?"

Damain's in Cassia's room

(Well this is what you get for the blizzard xD)
Autumn smirks. "I got it. Thanks Chris." She pushes him out and grins mischeiviously at Justin. She slowly walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist. "Don't be scared sweetheart, as long as you obey you'll be okay. If you don't I won't hesitate in killing you though.."

Ben hangs his head, he falls down and clutches his waist. Aurora walks along in the hallway and trips over Ben, her laundry spills. "Oh my..." She examines him. "You're hurt...are you alright?"

Ben stands up and falls on her shoulder. Aurora tenses up. "Lets get you to a nurse.." She takes him to Karyna and turns to leave when Ben taps her shoulder. "W-wait..Justin's in trouble..." He collapses again and Karyna drags him inside. Immediately, Aurora runs to put the laundry away and looks for Damian- she's confident he'll help.

(:P)

Justin nods, he hesitantly gives in. "i......i'll...behave..." he blushes as she wraps her arms around her waist. "wha-what am i to you? a sl-slave?" he chokes.

Chris chuckles, "kids....." he walks downstairs. (what kind of building is it?)

(you know where Damain is... :P)

Damain rests next to Cassia, his hands wrapped around her waist.

Autumn pulls him closer. "That was the plan." She kisses his cheek and giggles. "What's your name..? I'm Autumn, but at some occurrences you will call me mistress." She says softly.

(Like, a large station)

Mira is wandering around the halls and is shortly spotted by Aurora. Aurora runs up to her. "Mira! Where's your daddy?"

Mira giggles. "He's sleeping with mommy..shh."

Aurora sighs. "I need to talk to your daddy..okay..?"

Mira nods, she leads her to Cassia's room. She climbs on top of Damian. "Daddy..wake up daddy.."

(Hey, Vianne. I needed a haircut, I'm here for a sec. Sorry to make you wait, but I gotta go...)

Justin whimpers, he looks at her. "Justin, mistress...my name is Justin...."

Damain nods, drowsy. "Honey...I'm tired...go back to bed

(It's okay)
Mira shakes him. "No! Daddy, someone needs help! It's important.."

Aurora walks in. "Some runners were kidnapped.."

Autumn smiles. "What a cute name! You seem very disciplined, you'll do well as my slave. Why didn't you run, didn't you have people back at your home..?"

Damain sighs, "who? what happened?"

Justin nods, "yes...mistress......"

Autumn frowns. "Really? Well if they really cared I'm sure they'd be here by now.." She holds him, her lips brushing up against his neck gently. "Too bad though.."

Aurora whimpers. "Justin..and Steven..what if..what if he's being tortured or killed?! J-Justin could be dead by now.."

Justin blushes heavier, "that...tickles...." he shakes, but then suddenly relaxes. His eyes widen, "what are you..."

Damain sighs, "where's Ben? i need to ask him some questions...he was with them right?"

Autumn looks at him, glaring.
"What was that..?"

Aurora takes Damian to Karyna's room. Ben sits up, holding his side. "He's in here.."

Justin blushes, "nothing....mistress..."

Damain walks up to him, frowning. "hey Ben..how you holding up?" he points to his wound.

Ben grits his teeth in pain. "Fine...I know where Justin and Steven are.."

Autumn grabs him and pulls him back. "Good." She kisses his neck, full on.

Damain smirks, "explain how everything went down...." he crosses his arms. "i need to know everything.."

Justin moans, "that...feels good....." his face turns red quickly.

Autumn keeps going, grinning.

Ben nods. He tells Damian the whole story. Aurora almost faints, the wall slowly becoming coated in ice. "We need to help!" She blurts.

Damain sighs, "sounds detailed enough...but we don't know exactly where they are. you ran back after you were shot..."

Justin flinches but doesn't stop her, getting slightly excited despite himself.

Autumn giggles. "See, being a slave isn't all bad.."

Ben nods. "No, I know where it is. The alleyway lead to the building.." He draws out a diagram of where he was on some paper.

Justin whimpers, "just hurry on what your gonna do with me..."

Damain nods, "okay...what street was this...get all the runners in her, we need to plan..."

Autumn frowns. "Excuse me, did I ask you to talk..?"

Ben nods. Aurora runs out and gets everyone: Aaron, Amara, Camryn, Jase, Calum, Roxas, Isaac- everyone. She comes back and smiles faintly. "What's the plan.." Amara pats her back.

Justin bites his tongue, he looks down sadly.

Damain looks at Jase and Calum, "you two..find me map of the city..."
Jase scowls, "with this impudent..." he points at Calum.

Status
Not open for further replies.