Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn scowls. "I don't think I did.."

Calum scoffs. "Whatever, it'll be short. I know where it is."

Justin, "sorry mistress....anything i can do to make up for it?"

Damain smirks, he then looks up to Issac and Roxas. "you two..weapons and guns...don't take to long.."
Roxas looks up to Issac, smiling and blushing. "we can mess around a little, i'll show you the gun room..." he leans up and kisses his cheek.

Isaac nods, he runs off with Roxas.

Autumn grins. "Please me slave."

Damain looks at everyone else, "who here can fire a gun?"

Justin nods, he pushes her hair out of the way and kisses her neck gently and smoothly.

Justin keeps kissing on the neck, not continuing up or down.

Damain nods, "what do you want, pistol or rifle?"

Aaron grins. "Both.."

Autumn moans. She giggles afterwords. "Mmhmm, I'm keeping you.." She looks up at him. "So who were the people you cared about back there? I need to get rid of them.."

Damain smirks, "smart ass...." he grabs a pistol out from underneath the table.
CZ75_menu_icon_BO.png

Damain smirks, "your rifle will be here when the lover boys get back..."

Justin looks away, he was to afraid to talk back. "just a few friends...they're nothing really..."

Autumn gets a glint of mischeif in her eyes. "Really? You're single..?"

Isaac sneaks up behind Roxas when he's getting a weapon and grabs his waist. He kisses his neck gently.

Justin nods, "y-yep...." he forces a smile. "no girl....."

Roxas giggles, he slowly puts the weapon back down. "aw...Isaac wants to play..." he blushes. "that feels so good...." he leans into him.

Autumn smiles.
"Makes it 10 times easier.."

Isaac blushes, he kisses his cheek and grabs weapons.
"Later.."
He writes.

Justin nods, "is there anything else you want mistress...."

Roxas nods, "totally, i don't want to fight...i'll ask Damain to keep us back." he grins. "we can do it later..." he kisses his cheek.

Isaac blushes, he nods. He walks back to the room with weapons. He hands them to Aaron and Damian.

Autum rubs up against him, she kisses his neck. "What do you think of me? Do you think I'm attractive?" Her lips kiss higher, she reaches his lower cheek.

Damain nods, "good job you two..."
Roxas walks up to him, he whispers something in his ear and giggles.
Damain nods and he walks away, "gotcha..." he is now holding a small rifle.
battlefield-4-svd.jpg

Damain hands it to Aaron. "this is yours..." he takes another like it. "this is mine, it's got some kick...."

Justin nods, "yes..you're very attractive...." he blushes and gives a faint smile.

Aaron nods, a glint in his eye. "Nice.."

Isaac holds Roxas's hand and leads him outside.

Autumn giggles, her lips now right on his cheek. She moves them closer to his lips. "Aww how sweet.." She kisses his lips passionately and lies on top of him. "I think you're just the cutest little thing. Can't believe you were single, I'm just so lucky. Now please, pleasure me."

Roxas giggles, "where we going?" he holds his hand tightly.

Justin blushes bright red, he returns the kiss passionately. His eyes widen, "uh...okay..." he kisses her neck.

Isaac almost runs into Roxas' room, excited.

Autumn giggles. "You're a good kisser." She pulls Justin back from her neck quickly. "..how about the lips this time?" Her body rubs against his, her hands stay around his waist to keep them close.

Aaron grins. "Lets go.."

Roxas smirks, "wow.....well, my turn..." he bring him over to the bed. He pushes him, back to it. He jumps one him and kisses his neck heavily.

Justin blushes heavier, his lower region getting excited. He goes to her lips and kisses her passionately.

Damain smirks, "now...i must ask, is anyone wanting to chicken out of this? we're going up against other guns here, it'll be hard..."

Autumn returns the kiss and giggles. "Oh, you're excited..mmm. See? Being a slave is pleasurable..." She rubs his gently. "I'll help you with that.."

Amara steps back. "Sorry, but I need to be alive for Aurpra if-" she pauses. "I'm out."

Aaron kisses her cheek. "I love you, lets hope I don't die.."

Amara sighs. "Yeah.."

Aurora raises an eyebrow. "I'm going..I need Justin. I love him, he's the most important person in the world to me. Future husband, future father..." She stares away wistfully and snaps back to reality. "I can't lose that life.."

Isaac blushes, he lies back.

Damain nods, "then, Aurora...you'll be sticking with Aaron...Aaron, you'll be sniping from a building a half a block away..." he looks at Aurora. "i will call you in when we find them.."

Justin looks away, "agh!...i-i've never been...to-touched there..."

Roxas smirks, "is this what you want? big boy?" he leans down and kisses his lips. "i know it is what i want.."

Status
Not open for further replies.