Vianne's rp :P

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin smiles, "yeah...baby talk..." nervous. "You still want one?"

Aurora nods. "Of course..! I've been so excited, it's gonna be such a great experience."

Justin nods, "after birth....yeah, it'll be great!"

Aurora kisses his forehead. "Yeah..! I'm sooo excited, but if you feel rushed, just let me know.."

Justin nods, "we still...gotta...you know."

Aurora nods. "I...I know. But..that's all apart of it. And like you said, we'll be fine as long as we love each other and want this baby.."

Justin nods, "ciurse.."

Aurora kisses his forehead. "Good, now go run before you're late. There's supposed to be rain today, be careful.."

Justin smiles, "gotcha..." he goes down the apartments.

Aurora smiles. "Bye! We'll talk later..!!"

Two men stand outside near the alleyway. One has curly, auburn hair and hazel eyes. He reaches about 5"10 and looks a bit skimpy. The other is blond and has emerald green eyes. The blond stands only about 5"5 and has a thin structure but is also a bit muscly.

Both have weapons, and empty large backpacks.

Justin shrinks at the sight if the two of them.

The auburn haired boy looks up and waves, a big grin on his face. It was Steven, Justin and Aurora's neighbor at the complex. "Hey! This is Ben, Naomi's fiancé.." He points to Ben and he smiles painfully. "That's me.."

Justin looks away sadly, "sorry to hear about her..."

Ben sighs. "It's...alright." He begins walking. Steven however walks next to Justin. "So you're in a relationship right..?"

Justin blushes lightly, "why do you want to know?" He was curious.

Steven smirks. "Wanted to know how it was going and all. I have absolutely no chance to say hello anymore.."

Justin nods, "oh.." he thinks. "yeah..me and Aurora are doing fine, she's eating better recently..."

Steven grins. "Ah, that's good. Well we should get going, there's this whole town we need to figure out.."

Justin nods, "lead the way...."

Status
Not open for further replies.