Not open for further replies.
Moving from Got Game to Conquer Stolen Heart
Page: Click Here

Conquering with standard Power Rules

My Power: 87

Target's Power: 23

I win.
I gain 23 power and 1 age

Dagon and Rosabele knew that they couldn't run forever. But they didn't expect that their enemies would catch them so soon.
They were starting to lose hope.
One side of the Forest on fire...On the other an army waiting for them...
Dagon, Rosabele's "bodyguard" is bleeding profusely.
"What are we gonna do?"
"Shut up im trying to think"
"Dagon.... enough. I'll just surrender myself and you escape....thank you for sticking with me"
"No. Don't be an idiot..." Dagon's voice getting weaker.
"But were surrounded we can't escape...and you're heavily wounded"
Dagon collapsed. His breathing getting weaker by the second.
Rosabelle on the verge of tears, She doesn't know what to do anymore.
"THERE, THEY ARE! GET' EM!" a group of heavily armored men closing in on their position.
"HEY, I CAN HELP YA" a massive tree with a hole in it's trunk sprang to life.
"Wh-wha-? a talking tree?" Rosabelle stammered.
"I CAN DO MORE THAN TALK" tree raised a jagged root covered in sap "COME IN TO MY HOLE TO FIND OUT" It's eyes twitching uncontrollably.
She has no choice left.
Rosabelle struggled to pull Dagon inside the hole, she slumped on the corner. The hole closed in on them.
To her surprise, a ghastly adolescent girl greeted her. "It seems that you're in quite a pickle"
"We can help you...But we need something in exchange"

She can hear the muffled sounds outside. looking for them
"W-what do you want"
"This world....Frankly we can take it by ourselves...but that will take our precious time so we'll help you take your birthright back. Then you will use it to help us with our goal"
"Y-you...what are you... YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? what can a stupid tree and a little girl like you can do?"
The ghastly girl frowned. Ethereal flames suddenly burst out of her...Burning the insides of the hole, embers forming into translucent butterflies. Rosabelle cowered as the butterflies landed at her... she thought she was going to burn. No pain only soothing warmth. She saw Dagon's breathing stabilize and his wounds close. Then there was darkness then a spark which in turn became an explosion. Suddenly there were stars and planets, She saw the girl from before talking to a man wearing a cape of crimson red.
"HEY SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT." The tree interrupted. The vision was cut.
The ghastly girl continued...."Well the bottom-line is were going to use this world as a door, we'll hand it over to your control after we gather enough energy and
leave, What we want is you to assist us in this endeavor OK?"

"Or you can refuse and we'll just kill everyone in this rock"
"o-OK...just don't destroy my kingdom...I swear by my crown... I will help you"
"You heard her."
"HAHAHAHA- HRRRRRRRRGGGGFF-EHHHHHHH *snort* HAHAHAAHAH"
She heard muffled screams outside.
"What are you doing?"
"Princess...it's best that you don't know"

Moving from the faded memory of the Iwaku badlands
To the ghostly shade of a bachellorette's palace.

VIA

A sunlit palace situated in some idyllic mountains. The courtyard appears to be housing some sort of event. Guards line the open ground as four man spar in the dust. From a balcony above, covered by veils and canopies sits the Lady Luna, observing her potential suitors.

Two of the figures are huge, muscled square jawed greek gods of men, in fact one is half god. They are doing the majority of the fighting while another tries to contribute but clearly has no heart in it, and another very slight man darts around, taking calculated potshots at the others to mixed success.

From the shade at the side of the courtyard a new figure appears, leaving no footprints on the dusty ground. Porg wields a pair of sheathed blades, the soul of Kitti's memory. There is a flurry of movement as he reaches the men, and the four are on the floor. "B-but how.. I am a g-god" one of them stammers, clearly more shocked than hurt.

"I'm sorry, but I think you're just a faded memory of a god right now." Porg says as he glances at the man. "Hopefully I can change that" he adds to himself.

The veiled shadow of a lady stood and spoke at last "Do you think you can win my hand simply by walking in here and defeating my suitors in a simple duel stranger? there are other tests for my hand, ones of courage, and loyalty and substance!" Porg smiled and knelt before the woman's raised position.

"Nay m'lady, though I am sure it is a prize worth a thousand struggles I am not after your hand. I may however have a suitable test for those who do. They may even return stronger than you've ever seen them."

The Lady Luna paused a moment "I'm listening.."

Making a conquest with a power attack.

11 > 8

Gain 8 Power + 1 Age

Starting location: Co-GM needed. Anime High School Roleplay

Through:Phantom

Destination: Phantom of the Opera Idea

Objective: Conquest

Method of Transit: From the Beginning.

Once more the sentient star found himself in an unfinished world much like the High school from the day before. How could this happen again so soon? First there were multiple Earths and now this strange development. Worry filled his heart that something had happened to the entire universe or existence itself. Visiting multiple worlds he could endure but these thoughts tugged at his sanity. Just what started all this chaos that stranded him here? Though he did not understand any of this. . . the desire to find out consumed him as he wandered the blueprints for this place called the Paris Opera House.

Delving deep inside, he found himself suddenly trapped in the catacombs.

And in that moment he found out he was not alone.

From the nothingness came a vicious creature that seemed neither man nor spirit wearing a white mask. Beautiful song flowed from horrid lips in an attempt to unsettle his mind through attacking his sanity. In that instant he could feel despair and lonliness that haunted this creature haunting an unborn world. Right now he was not fighting the real thing. . . only the idea of it for which the seeds were sewn. Down from above came the blade of a Rapier with a skull hilt meant to cleave him in two. Unfortunately for this Psuedo-Phantom it missed while the Surfer rolled to the right before rising to his feet in a battle stance with his board ready to cleave. Orion did not know if his blows would actually hit this creature at all. But he knew his power was greater than that of this foe.

Parrying the next blow, he spun in a full 360 to gain momentum for the brutal killing stroke that followed.

Orion had won, with pity in his heart as the head of an idea rolled off into misty waters.

Gained: +3 Power

To: Journey without end: A time travel RP
Via: Last Post Time Mine is at the top of pg 46 and the target is at the bottom of pg 45

Well that took care of that, time to jump back home and see what other places he could get to from there. With a couple steps Effort leaped and warped through the worlds between here and home. When he landed he straightened up and put out his psychic feelers. It didn't take him long, and he was surprised he didn't notice it before. A familiar feeling, a place he was sure to have been to before. With a smile on his face the area went dark and he stepped through the tunnel.

The place was cold and cloudy, and even though he didn't actually know anything about the place, he knew it was London. It wasn't the one he had hoped it was, but it was the second best to it, plus no one owned it. Cool. It was another shadowy grey place but this one had more weight to it. This was a pretty rich place. He smiled appreciatively at his shadowy surroundings. He could feel the other one that he had wanted, close by but he could tell it was occupied by some one. Eh, he'd check it out later. Opening his mind he established ownership of the place and it's power added to his.

My Power:438 Target Power: 285

To: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Page: Thread Start Time

RedWinter arrived at this new place just in time to hear the end of a count down, and see the Earth blown up. She just stood there a moment... (Which was floating in space) She wasn't quite sure where to go from there. A few objects were floating away from the planet, and one seemed like just what the doctor ordered; whisky. Red opened it up and took a big swig. It helped her take over this place, and made the whole world blowing up thing make sense.

Power: 75
Target's Power: 26

After drinking the whole bottle and snatching up another that floated on by, RedWinter just let the whole thing go. It wasn't a big deal, not like this amazing drink. She read the label: Jack Daniels. 'You're coming with me, honey,' RedWinter flirted with the bottle as she clutched it tight. 'Now how do we get out of here?'

World Captured
Absolute Gained: Jack Daniels Whisky-26 Power
Power Gained: 0 (26-26 fro absolute)
One Sanity Gained

Pax Obscura has found a new world to conquer.

Destination: Private School

Movement type: By last post time, one step downwards - http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...0&pp=30&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Pax Obscura war power:
Power: 10
Sanity: 49
Views: 48

Target Data:
Power: 3
Sanity: 48
Views: 90
Type: Citizen World

I wish to make a Power attack.

Pax Obscura Power Rating: 10
Target Power Rating: 3

Nic, exhausted from his previous campaign, returned to his vigil atop his steel fortress on Pax Obscura. There, he consulted with his augurs about the occurrence of interdimensional rifts. During his discussion, however, one such rift opened outside the fortress. Not in the mood for global-scale conquest, Nic simply assigned one legion of his best troops, diplomats, and scientists to follow him through the rift.

When he emerged from the rift, Nic once again found himself within the confines of a school. Every student and educator within looked upon the visitors in awe, their outlandish garb quickly catching the eye. Wary of an ambush, Nic's troops readied their weapons, but Nic himself knew that he and his retinue were in no shape to fight. He borrowed a loudspeaker from one of his sergeants, and proclaimed:

"People of this tranquil earth! We come in peace, and extend our hand to you in the hope that we may understand and co-operate with each other. It is in our best interest that our two worlds come together in friendship. Ours is a message of progress and development."

Nic and his subjects guffawed at what they thought was a rather sub-par attempt at negotiation, but Nic tried has utmost to make his respect for the world's people seem genuine. As the entire world had its eye on the visitors, Nic and his diplomats quickly made arrangements for alliance and trade. His scientists spread the knowledge base of Pax Obscura, and learned about the new world in turn.

But Nic had other ideas. Returning to the school he emerged into, he thought of the students within. If he could offer them a future, perhaps they could be his first true subjects on this world...

Uncertain of the world's qualities, Nic's ministers designated the world 15-80.

-----------
Note: This thread has an Interest Check. I'll try to V A U L T it.

Threads: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...3&pp=30&sort=dateline&order=desc&daysprune=-1
To: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=9873

This world he had conquered was exactly the same in too many ways. Still fledgling, still undeveloped, still weak. This would not do.

Looking to the skies yet again, he saw infinite possibilities swirling around and around in the ether. New possibilities to expand his curiosity, new chances to explore the universe.

a particularly bright star out in the distance caught his eye and he went to it. Maybe this one, he thought, Maybe this one.

Power gain: 1
Sanity gain: 1

APPROVAL PENDING - threads don't appear to be adjacent

Moving from Stolen Heart to Gotta Get it Separated
V A U L T

Conquering with Power Attack
My Power: 110
Target's Power: 97

I win
I gain 97 power and 1 sanity
I will use the 97 power I gained to Forge an Absolute power attack.

"BY THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS, LORD OF DEMONS, SOVEREIGN OF THE DEMON WORLD, OUR DARK LORD, MASTER ATSUSHI...YOUR HUMBLE SERVANTS IMPLORE YE. HEAR OUR CALL"
"WE OPEN THIS GATE INTO THIS CURSED EARTH. GRACE US WITH YOUR UNHOLY PRESENCE. SO THAT WE MAY BEGIN TO MARCH OUT AND CONQUER THE EARTH UNDER YOUR UNHOLY NAME"

the cultists chanted
the head cultist spilled blood all over the magic circle the arcane runes glowed with ominous light.
the room's temperature starting to rise. A dread feeling starting to envelope the entire room
suddenly a bright flash of light, there was a tear in reality.Hellish flames bellowed from inside the rift.
a small contained explosion...smoke everywhere..an ominous figure within the smoke...
"MASTER ATSUSHI. THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PLEA"
a manly scream....moaning...groaning....of pain
the smoke cleared.....
A massive tree it's roots moving pulsating with life. You can literally feel the evil seething through it. It's fiddling..... something behind it.
The groaning and moaning won't stop
The cultists stared for what seemed like forever....The head cultist shouted "WHO ARE YOU?"
The Tree stopped... "GODDAMMIT. SHIET, CAN'T A TREE HAVE SOME PRIVACY---- HRRRRNNNNNFFFFF"*snort*". The tree revealed the thing it was fiddling with...A badly beaten-up Demon of high status was wrapped with roots, a ball strapped to it's mouth...The poor thing was being sodomized...by an evil tree.
some cultists fainted.The Head cultist was overcome by rage...he took out an automatic rifle and sprayed at the tree...."H-HOW DARE YOU, NOW DIE"....bullets ripping through the trunk. wood chips everywhere.
He bound the Head cultist to the wall "LET GO OF ME Y-YOU MONSTER". The other cultists were cowering in fear.
The tree was silent...He stared at the cultist...then stared back at the Demon lord..... He closed his eyes...He can feel the demonic blood in their veins....the energy.....Then he remembered something earlier....
*A few days ago*
"HEY GIRLY I FEEL SOMETHING HOT IN MY BRANCHES. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"mmff-watching.... a movie in my laptop" the ghastly girl was stuffing her mouth with pizza
"WHU? you know how to use those things? i thought they weren't invented yet? back in your day?"
"I had TY set it up for me in exchange for you not sodomizing them again"
"What are you watching lemme see"
The Saigyou Ayakashi lowered it's branch to see the movie....
"Do you expect me to talk?" The man tied to the table asked.
"No Mr.Bond I expect you to die" The plump, well dressed man said.

His Reminiscing was disturbed by The Head cultist. The head cultist was trashing about while bound to the wall. Suddenly a smile crept on the tree's face. He used his roots to bind everyone in the room, the tip of every root glowed with translucent light. Then he stabbed them with it in the chest, except for the Head cultist. The head cultist watched in horror as a the tree raised a different looking root. He can see the other cultists weakening...growing pale.... Even his liege DEMON LORD ATSUSHI.
The light at the tip of root glowed brighter...and hotter.
"W-WHAT'S THIS? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE SCARED?" The head cultist shouted.
"NO LITTLE MORTAL, I EXPECT YOU TO DIE" The Tree proclaimed with glee
An intense beam of light shot through the tentacle, the beam of light easily cut through concrete, then Through the Head cultist.
The Head cultist was sliced in half...vertically.
The intense beam stopped. "HEHEEHEHEHEHEH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH"
"Wow, You have a very sick sense of humor." The ghastly girl was sitting in his branch watching all that transpired.
"I'm going to use this world as a giant battery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I Heard the demon lord has a son. Somewhere here. Let's find yourself some "spare battery"
"Let's watch Thunderball next"

________________________________________________________________________________________

ABSOLUTE POWER ATTACK:
"CULTIST CUTTER" ATSUSHI Powered Laser Mk.II -97 Power (max)
The Saigyou Ayakashi fires a high intensity beam of energy. Instead of relying on his own energy he instead siphons off energy from the Demon lord and the other half demons he captured. If they ever run out of energy. The Saigyou Ayakashi will tear their souls to shreds then use it as ammunition.

Movement: From Teacup & Ragnarok to Animorphs: War of the One OOC/Plotting

Route

A world of two planets in most need beckoned her. Even though the close-minded magi and humans of this humble planet did need her light, this planet flooded Aqua's heart with sadness. Its creator and his loyal followers had left it to rot for years in the vault. Trembling, she decided to brave this futuristic world's darkness. She shimmered off into the cosmos.

What she encountered was a galactic Atlantis. Such beautiful creatures, such beautiful technology! But all of it in violent conflict, in intrigue, in tatters it all stood! Aqua closed her eyes in prayer as she had upon encountering the dark menaces in the Hall. Whispered on the wind was her humble wish.

With the technology of the world, her powers were nothing special—probably a mere surgical implant away for some nurse-like robot. Their lack of belief in her made her feel weak. She had to make them believe . . . and believe she would make them! As the Andalites and Earth-dwellers went to war with one another, she appeared in the middle of outer space.

Harmony: that is what she imbued into her song. It rang across the two planets that composed the world, her song echoing throughout her lands. Yes, she could change the world with a song—not just some old ditty, but a song from within—notes that showed these godless beings splendor, ringing, crying to be heard. She answered the world's call for light, in the darkness of its creator's distant departure. She gave this world hope.

My Sanity: 57/Destination's Sanity:
Difference of 24
Destination's Power: 12
24 > 12 -> Conquer
+12 Power
+1 Age

RIFT STORM

A galactic storm interferes with dimensional travel... and causes the odd headache and nosebleed for our plucky conquerors.

Rift_by_KingMango.jpg

THE WAR RECORD IS ON HOLD WHILE A RULES UPDATE IS PUT IN EFFECT.

DO NOT QUEUE UP YOUR MOVES. ALL CHARACTERS ARE GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS

Use this time to fill in those roleplay details that you've left out of your posts for various convoluted reasons. ;)

*collapses behind the curtain*

Status
Not open for further replies.