VAULT WAR - WAR RECORD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enezrel had conquered a small world with only a city and wolves...(http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11967) Small trash he moved to a worked named Remedy (http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15540), as he arrived he lashed out with An absolute sanity attack, Moon Stone Grogon Amulet. 25 power, Enezrel sighed at the devastation, that was fast, Enezrel smiled a small smile one more world , one step closer to out of this Hell hole called The Vault...

Page link? (http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...pp=30&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1)

To: Legacy of the 13 Demons
Page: Thread Start Time

RedWinter leaves her new world once she bores of it and decides to jump to another world not unlike this one. This time, though, it is the makings of a school, where a war between angels and demons is beginning to form. RedWinter has no love for angels or demons, and decides to end this sad little quarrel before it can even start. Using her power alone, she conquers this place, it was easy for they were all to busy trying to figure out what they were even doing.

Power: 51
Target's Power: 22

But now with this place under her control she aches for more power. This small taste was hardly anything to what she could have. And this place did little to hold her interest. She would continue on her way soon enough...

World Taken
Power Gained: 22

To: Looking for a Kingdom hearts rp
Via: Thread Starter

Going to Conquer

The world was his now but he didn't have any big plans for the place just yet, so he made his way back to where he first came into this world and stood near where he had entered. With some concentration and a shudder around the outline of his body, a duplicate of himself stepped away. He grinned at himself and slapped a high-five with himself. "Observe and report. We're just letting these dudes do whatever until we can come up with something cool to do" he responded to himself with an "Alrighty" and another grin, at himself. "Excellent, I'm going to go get another one now, see ya!" "See ya!" With that he felt out with his mind and the first thing he noticed was a thread leading from here to another place that had like a similar wavelength, but it was less colorful and not as interesting. Oh well, the bridge was already half built or whatever, he might as well finish it. The area around him went dark again and as it did his other self waved him good bye. He realized just how goofy he looked doing that.

He walked forward and when he came out all there was was a grey world with pitch-black ground, it wasn't as boring on the eyes as it would sound. In front of him there was a chair and a desk with a computer on top of it. This place didn't have the same energy as the other world but some underlying things felt similar. With a squint at the grey dome that he was in, he could see vague, swirling images in it. Some of the images he recognized, like some of the dudes he saw from where he had come from.

It wasn't much, but he would take it.

My Power: 292 Target Power: ​52

Starting location: Phantom

Destination: Ambiance -Angels vs. Beings-

Objective: Conquest

Method of Transit: From the Beginning.

Orion had at first returned home to his base of operations and checked on those he barely knew to ensure order remained. If he could not guarantee that here, how could he hope to expand further in any direction? Peace on the planet was confirmed after sifting through the souls of every ghost under his command. Then in turn, they had each passed through the human males that dominated the planet.

Soon he left on a different path to another world.

Upon reaching the surface of this world he learned that it was called 'Earth' from a malnourished girl living in a cave of corpses. A fact which puzzled him for a time. Paradoxical patterns emerged in his mind while he comprehended the facts. 'Earth' was the name of this world just like the last two planets he had visited. Did that name serve as a title of some significance? Learning the truth of this gained the Living Star's curiosity despite his hunger for energy. Next she informed him of her home, a palace where beings like her called 'Angels' dwelt. Focused on aiding the helpful stranger he resolved to return her home alive before she had a chance to expire and smell even worse.

If he took her home to this 'Palace of God' he could gain answers and possibly even energy.

Carrying the girl in his arms, he exited the cave only to encounter a group of savage creatures known simply as 'Beings'. A rather simplistic title. Placed onto the ground with great care, the pungent girl watched as he at first tried to reason with the 'Beings'. Negotiations failed in an instant when they attacked en-masse without remorse. Shutting her eyes the girl heard a vicious battle filled with screams of sorrow and slaughter. Minutes turned into hours as the sound of footsteps from 'Beings' never seemed to end. Even if he could defeat multiple foes she could not imagine him beating them all with that strange looking weapon he carried. Imagining her would-be savior dead, she could not bring herself to open them again until the noises ceased.

Both eyes opened to behold a blood-soaked board in the hands of a blond barbarian from the very stars themselves.

Arriving at the 'Palace of God' with that putrid girl slung over his shoulder and unconscious, an unexpected reception awaited him. Joyous cries filled the air upon news of herreturn to the Palace. Orion found himself treated as a hero for both the rescue and the number of 'Beings' he slaughtered single-handed. Divine blessings were heaped upon both him and the Surfboard that slayed so many. They made him even stronger on the battlefield. Soon he found himself on the frontlines finishing their war in what remained of that one day. Not long passed before they promoted him to the position of Grand General of all their forces.

None could best him in battle, but from the ranks he chose a single soldier, pure of heart, to lead those forces in his stead before departing on his board.

Gained: +1 Power and +1 Sanity.

From DRYH A tale in two cities, to Raggedy Edge.

Moving down via Thread Starter

Capturing using standard Power Rules.

Paorou's eyes looked skyward. He could sense the twin world of the cursed sleepless, but he knew that it was still out of his reach. Focusing inward, on the worlds of the Archon named Vay, he found another world.

A world of ships that plied the stars. A world that knew the terror of oppression, war and monstrosity.

A world that ironically lacked 'Serenity'.

Paorou-sama put his hand in the air, and as if grasping an invisible rope, pulled down hard. Space and time parted for him, revealing an empty void dotted with glimmering stars. There was a battle, between ships of silver and those stained with blood. He was pleasantly surprised by this dichotomy, and decided to participate in this small war.

He decided to assist the monsters, known as the Reavers.

The mad king spoke to them through their madness, urging them on with the help of their insanity. They began to act erratically, surprising the Alliance ships with sudden feats of tactics and strategy. It was as if the Reavers were guided by some unseen force.

Not yet satisfied, Paorou-sama took the essence of the Reaver's twisted madness, and spread the disease throughout the star sector.

Alliance holdings and civilizations fell apart as people raped and looted and murdered, becoming the very monsters they feared.

Using his newfound essence of terror and madness, he decided to spare the Reavers. With his indirect command over them, he could use them as a proxy for future wars to come.

(Power+18, Older thread - Age +1)

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...&pp=30&sort=replycount&order=asc&daysprune=-1

From "A Difficult Solace" to conquer "{KRYSIN: A Virtual Reality}"

My Stats:
PWR 27
SAN 49
AGE 13

Opponent:
PWR 16
SAN 50
AGE 11

My SAN goes up by 1

Travelling through time and space, he soon came up on a world with a series of people laying on their stomachs with a wierd contraption on their heads. A word came to his head, Virtual Reality. He smirked. It might prove useful, the contraptions. He could learn to make powerful illusions with this. He walked into one of the stores that actually sold the contraption. He took it without much protest from the shopkeeper. He studied it thoroughly. Yes, he could definitely make something out of it.

Starting Location: On the Plantation

Destination (Conquering):
Ragnarok & TeaCup

Route

With her people finally under a stable government, she felt something beckon her. She tapped into herself, and felt the world's name rise from within the depths of her mind. Sapphire: It was said that the world she used to occupy became enveloped in the color before she ascended into the vault's space. It was a matter of moments before she crash landed, unleashing the energy that had brought her to the planet upon it. Enveloped in a magic that their world did not possess, Calvin and others stormed out toward the bakery in town to see the commotion Aqua caused. A simple display of her healing powers on an entire hospital in the town made them bow before her. Soon, news spread, and mass support from the populace rushed Aqua into power.

My Power: 1/Destination's Power: 0
Conquer
+1 to Sanity (55 + 1 = 56)

Pax Obscura has found a new world to conquer.

Destination: Something to hold on to

Movement type: By thread title, one step upwards - http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=40&pp=30&sort=title&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Pax Obscura war power:
Power: 4
Sanity: 48
Views: 44

Target Data:
Power: 2
Sanity: 60
Views: 39
Type: Citizen World

I wish to make a Power attack.

Pax Obscura Power Rating: 4
Target Power Rating: 2

-----

Fresh from the turmoil of a recently conquered world, Nic returned to Pax Obscura to consolidate his gains. He raised new troops and had weapons developed as he cannibalized the information he gathered from 13-79.

Fate had decided to give him another opportunity, however. While Nic resumed his vigil, a great, gaping portal had swelled open just mere steps from the main gate of his fortress. Nic looked upon this phenomenon and thought that a direct strike into whatever lay beyond this portal would be ideal. He marshaled his legions - human, elf, orc, and goblin - and ordered them to advance into the portal, guns raised.

When he emerged at the head of his legions, Nic was amused at what he saw. Was this new world trying to raise an army of children?

Nic and his troops found themselves within the enclosures of a school. Every student within looked upon the visitors in awe, when Nic suddenly yelled an order to spread out and attack. Terrified, those within the school campus scattered and fled as more troops poured in from the portal.

When the world's defenders arrived to combat the menace that Nic had drawn into their home, there were already more than enough troops and special weapons that had traveled from Pax Obscura to overpower them. Nic's armies then savagely tore through the ranks of the defenders with both blade and firearm. Out of fear, and concern for their own lives, the people of the new world backed down; in turn, Nic spared them further chaos, for their world was richer than his own.

After some consolidation and assertion of control, the new world was designated 14-39.

Pax Obscura's spoils:
Power: 4 + 2 = 6
Sanity: 48 + 1 = 49

Moving down according to original post date.

Moving from here to here, with a Power attack (105 > 8).

Having acquired the first of his own worlds, Faulkner once again turned his attention outward, searching for the sources of those that still called to him. He sought out any path he could take that would bring him closer to them. From his base world, the search proved fruitless, as it did, sadly, from his own world of Nyrota. But it was on the other world, Monothea, that he found the path he required.

The sources of the calls were far closer than he'd initially imagined. All that stood in his way, was a single, small world. A ghost world. He descended upon it within moments, and found...

...A school. This entire world... Was limited to the scope of a single high school. It baffled him. He understood more about the nature of this realm now, and the worlds he would encounter here, but this--why would someone create a world so limited, so small, so... dull?

Perhaps there had been more, once, before this world had suffered it's fate and become a mere wraith of what it once was. It scarcely mattered. This world was hardly worth conquering--but it stood in the way of where he needed to go, and since he was here anyway, why not claim it's meager powers for his own?

No violence was necessary. There were none here to contest his claim but weak, whispering shades of what once was, after all. He merely needed to exert his power, a tenuous flicker of it, and the world was his.

Now on to what lay beyond it...

Faulkner conquers and occupies The School (Ghost World, 8/27/24). Gains +8 Power.

I need to see the link to the PAGE on which the two threads are side-by-side. I can't assign the Occupied Prefix unless I have the Thread List page to work with.
31+25= 56
Thanks! fixed it !
heres my next post!

Mising link from last time(http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...pp=30&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1)
Enezrel stood on his (supposedly) conquered world REMEDY (http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15540) , wolves... again! he decided to move to the next one, seeing some blood he crafted a power weapon...
then advanced to Growing Up As A Directioner Girl
(http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=16561) he easily destroyed the will of the world conquering with ... a power attack using his stat and his blade at once the smoke cleared for .... a tie A default win Ene was disappointed either way its MINE .. ... MINE! he laughed then straightened holding his head maybe I used to much Sanity for my amulet ...

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=54&pp=30&sort=title&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Deep within the earth, beneath the foundations of the Floor 13 Apartment, Asmodeus burrowed with his Demonic pets as the world above grew dark. And in caverns as old as the planet itself, he studied the laws of this realm - the physics that bound it, the atoms of its making. A set of laws, a body of rules - this is what he found. And with a blink of his pearl white eyes, deep behind the goat helm, he traced these laws beyond the frame of stratosphere and orbit.

And in another world, much like that one, Asmodeus appeared behind the Shattered Veil. His presence was felt but softly. A computer virus, delivering proof of the supernatural to every government, news station and blogger. A revelation that shook the nations. And it was inevitable, as the greed of men, that the signal would be traced back to its source. But what awaited the multinational taskforce that raided the South American apartment was no mere hacker. The demon in that room was one that possessed each and every mind and sent them back to their home governments with but one task...

To bring those governments down from the inside.

In under three weeks... the flow of all global information was in the hands of the Dark Prince. And with the internet paralyzed by the hunter-net virus, the truth was smothered without a second chance. An Illuminati of puppet bankers, tycoons and nobles was put in place, and the New World Order slipped as soundly into power as a silken veil.

Asmodeus had claimed his fourth world.

Power attack 31, defeats World strength of 30.

Asmodeus gains 30 power.

DESAECULA move by title. http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=13&pp=30&sort=title&order=desc&daysprune=-1

FROM-http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=1943

TO-http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=1930

Through the city streets. tot he gates of GENECO. past the guards, and into the now loyal office of the Largo family. A city built ontop of the dead, now infested with the UNDEAD. Vampires.

POWER-13

OPPOSITION-12

-CONQUEST SUCCESSFUL-

ABSOLUTE OF LEVEL 12 forged- ABSOLUTE SANITY ATTACK= GeneCo vampiric Repo Men Power-12.

Desaecula gains 12 power

(admmitedly still confused on how you gain sanity or age >.<)

Moving from Valen to Got Game
V A U L T
Im Going to Conquer it Via Power rules

I'm allocating 42 of my 48 Power to attack it

My Power: 42
Target's Power: 39

I win.
I gain 39 power and 1 age

"Thank you for the wonderful time." Eliza sheepishly said to Ty.
"No problem. Let's go out again tomorrow, after practice." Ty said nervously.
"I still can't believe...that you...y-you would confess to me at the front of all those people." Eliza was blushing, She's never been embarrassed like this before. She always thought that she was pretty confident. Because to be a photographer you needed confidence, you need to take the initiative, you need to be aggressive. She was beaten to the punch.
Ty was smiling. He can't stop smiling, he never thought that he would develop feelings over her.
It was a very awkward yet sweet moment. As time passed by, Ty gathered the courage to hold her hand as they walk through the park.
"Help me....." a soft yet distinct voice was echoing through the park.
"What was that?"
"Lets check it out"
"Help me...."
They came across a massive tree with a strangely majestic aura and a large hole in its trunk, a faint sweet smell envelopes the area around it.
"I'm inside...I'm stuck please help me."
"let's help her"
They climbed inside the dark hole. They saw a beautiful yet ghastly looking girl standing there holding a fan, she gazed at them, smiled, covered her face with her fan then disappeared. Suddenly the sweet smell overwhelmed their sense of smell. The hole became damp and convulsed with life.
"UGHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFF-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMMIT I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER"
"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME" an armored man covered in vines shouted at them
A woman covered in vines wearing a ravaged white dress, holding a broken bow whimpered "huhuhu. help....me...."

The two lovers were ravaged by the vines before they can even react. Their screams filled the hole. Ty could only watch as his girlfriend gets ravaged by the demonic tree.
"ELIZAAAAAAAAAA"

"No..D-Dont look at me"
Eliza pleaded

He couldn't move his eyes away...He never thought Eliza can be so erotic. He despaired as he hear her moans of pain and pleasure.
"HEHEHREGEF DON'T BE ASHAMED LITTLE GIRL...YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO FIND HIMSELF IN A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION HUAHAHAHAHHEGRGFFF"*slurp*

Ty's eyes widened at what he heard...No amount of stamina training could've prepared him from what's gonna happen next.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S THE STUFF"

"They always fall for that."
"COME NOW, FHHHGKKRRRR-EHHHH ..... We have a world to <s> Fuck</s> I mean conquer"
"I heard there's a nice Pizza place nearby.....let's pay them a visit."
The Saigyou Ayakashi licked it's lips in anticipation of the things that he will do to this world's unfortunate inhabitants.

To: From a Planet in the Stars
Page: Number of Replies

RedWinter closes the door to the demon school and finds herself entering a planet not much different from earth. Strange creatures she has never seen before roam the place. At first she thought it to be completely uninhabited by people, that was until she sees a small conflict. It is a small disagreement that seems fueled not by personal hatred, but patriotic predigest. Red also observes the two parties to be of the opposite sex. 'A conflict of sexes? Or is it just coincidence.' A man is attacked and the female attacker who shows regret. Red only continues to watch. Through keen observation she finds out much of this place, but none of that matters. All she knows is that she craves its power, and these settlers and natives weren't going to stop her.

Power: 73

Target's Power: 22

This was out of character for Red, but not unheard of in her past. Massacre was something she had done before, not that she remembered; it was in a time before the Server Crash. But all that matters is that the world is now hers. The power was satisfying, but not enough. A curse is whispered under her breath as she kicks a body aside. Then something pretty, useful, and powerful catches her eye; a hand carved bone knife. Red picks it up and inspected it closely. She can taste the power in it, it is some of the power that the world had held. It is now hers.

World taken
Absolute made: 20 power
Power Gained: 2 (22-20 for absolute)
One Sanity Gained

Status
Not open for further replies.