VAULT WAR - WAR RECORD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter moves to conquer "Not So Crazy": http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=9

Hunter's 39 Power vs. Thread 38 Power

Hunter wove a a small fleet ships in all shapes and sizes using his will, crewing it with the denizens of the fishing district. Thugs, cut-throats, thieves, etc. they all seemed positively eager to get going. He smiled and his small but growing army. Sitting on the prow of the front most ship, he guided them to his next target spiralling outward following a particularly strong psychic current.

They crashed into the the world of Not so Crazy and the demons and insane patients responded in kind. The battle was fierce and long, but Hunter's forces came out the victor and snatched control of this odd world, almost doubling his power.

Creating Absolute (Power) out of this thread: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11394

Putting his esoteric knowledge to use, Paorou-sama immediately forged the innumerable souls and wills of his first world... into a weapon.

His reality bending was a weapon, the reality of his desires superimposed upon another world. His blade did not merely cut - it wrote over the undesired aspects of reality. It was with this brutal, ruthless method that he became a master of his art.

In this manner, he would use instead the dreams and hopes wrested from the sleeping innocents he had consumed. From their broken wills, he crafted a dull, heavy reality - their dashed hopes, their future stolen.

From their world emerged a heavy hammer of dull, gray stone.

Each grain upon its surface was a dream, encapsulated in miniscule cage. It emitted a feeling of despair, malevolence and hatred for every other reality, every other world that did not share its fate.

With this, Paorou-sama would continue his conquest.

Absolute Power Attack "Dreamshatter" (Max - 10 power)

Paorou-sama's power reduced to 7.

Moved to CONQUER "Wishes" on this page: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...51&pp=30&sort=voteavg&order=desc&daysprune=-1 (Moved DOWN:SORTED BY THREAD RATING)

Both my hands bieng injured (cut them on a broken glass, and have stiches on my right hand) Typing isn't the easiest thing. Ill put a legit post up when I'm better healed. o.o (Doing slightly better today so I'm going to go back and work on the previous post I didn't finish, it hurts a bit to type after a while :P)

(Power attack: 71)

To: Kingdom hearts: Awake with in
Via: Number Of Replies

Going to Conquer

Effort's mind was stirring, he could feel the psychic vibes out there...there were more places to explore and claim. He walked to the edge of the fortified portion of the city and out of the giant gates they had fashioned. No one noticed him, he was like a ghost, even the zombies didn't respond to his passing. Reaching out with his mind he felt something similar in size and density but judged that he should be able to acquire it. Around him everything grew dark until nothing could be seen, except for a light ahead. Walking through it he found himself in a subway, or it looked like a subway, there were tunnels that seemed to lead no where. It took him a minute but he realized there were inhabitants in here and when he saw what they were wearing, he knew where he was. Effort claimed dominion over this world, they tried to resist but his "heart" was stronger than all of theirs, and stronger still when he found the heart of this world and it became his.

Base Power: 146 Target Power: 146
Base Views: 1,309 Target Views: 1,073
Base Age: 7 Target Age: 6
Base Sanity: 54 Target Sanity: 55

(Do I add the powers and put them on my sheet and make my age one higher on my sheet too?)

To: Espera: A Spirits' Quest [ooc] (Below)
Page: Thread Starter

RedWinter decides that it is time to move on and escape what she has discovered to be Japan. RedWinter finds herself lost in the busy street and seems not to know how to leave. That is till she finds the edge of this maddening place; a sea port. Beyond she can see only ocean, its sight is very welcome. Without hesitation she jumps into the waters. When she resurfaces Red appears she finds herself in a small white room. There is one person there, as as they speak the white room soon becomes a great world, but still empty. But this new place catches the eyes of others and they enter her world. Slowly the people begin to change into great warriors and mages. RedWinter was greatly intrigued by all this, and these peoples' power to create and shift form. Pulling herself out of the water she begins to shape the world as her own.

Power: 27
Target's Power: 24

World Taken
Power Gained: 24
One Age Gained

Moving up by thread title.

From Drooam : http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=256
to Don't Rest your Head: A Tale of Two Cities : http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=2345

View: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=100&pp=30&sort=title&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Capturing via Sanity Rules

My sanity = 54
Thread sanity = 24
54-24 = 30

30 > thread power of 12.

Sensing the next world's energies, Paorou-sama set forth once more, tearing open a rift in space. He came upon a world brimming with hidden power.

An Archon world, a world he sought upon learning about the rules of this cosmic game.

However, it was a cursed world - a world where the people feared sleep.

A place where none could rest their head.

At first, this sounded like an advantage for the Mad King. He thought that its inhabitants were weak, and indolent, to fear such night terrors.

Yet, to his surprise, such madness and extreme desperation brought with it powers that easily matched his own. A world full of such power and insanity would not easily be taken.

The Mad King quickly changed his tactics, now truly desiring the power of this world. He sought instead to undo this world with its own curse.

He used his weapon, Dreamshatter, and broke the border between reality and the sleeping dreamworld that the people had all but forgotten. From the sweetest dreams to the worst nightmares, all of these poured forth from the caged-away unconscious of the populace, pushing them ever forward into madness. Now, the people had no escape, not even from the sleep that they had deprived themselves.

The world, now in disarray, surged with the chaotic energies of insanity, desire and fear.

The mad king drank his fill of this energy, bolstering his own power. Still not satisfied, he sought the true meaning of the curse. He brought himself into the core of the world, anchoring himself deeply in its energies.

Instead, he learned that this world had a twin, where all the answers probably laid.

... And that its creator was an Archon, named 'Vay'.

Absolute Type Change to Archon (Power+12, Older thread, Age +1)

Pax Obscura has found a new world to conquer.

Movement type: By username, one step upwards - http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...=30&sort=postusername&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Destination: Of Gang Wars and Dullahans

Pax Obscura war power:

Power: 2
Sanity: 48
Views: 37

Target Data:
Sanity: 46
Views: 79
Type: Sleeper World

I wish to make a Sanity attack.

Pax Obscura Sanity Rating: 48
Target Sanity Rating: 46

-----

A pulse in reality presented itself to Nic as he sat on his throne. Slow to his feet, Nic rose and reached his hand out, sensing an opportunity for conquest. The pulse rippled, and tore open as if to welcome him. Nic allowed himself to fall through the ensuing portal.

What he beheld next disappointed him: a world no better than Pax Obscura, but far less barren. He could draw on what little power the planet could afford him, but only if he could conquer the inhabitants first...

He enters one of the planet's major cities, and guises himself as one of their rulers. Over the next few days, the world itself would change as policemen began to fill the streets in force, becoming ever more lethal and ruthless in enforcing increasingly oppressive laws. As the people rose up, Nic noticed a rising trend of super powers occuring in the world's youth. A boon, he thought, but even they had weaknesses.

With some influence over the world's powers, Nic raised a special army to combat these rogue elements, and waged a war that would see the entire planet thrown into chaos. Brother fought against brother, and friend fought against friend. Those who survived were ultimately forced into servitude of Captain Nic, as he drew the assorted troops of Pax Obscura to this new world, and asserted full control. What little he gained from this world would surely be helpful for his next strike.

Without a name for his new conquest, Nic had his ministers designate the world 13-79.

Pax Obscura's spoils:
Power: 2 (+2) = 4
Sanity: 48 (+0) = 48

Moving from "What do you desire?" To "A difficult Solace" http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...4&pp=30&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Conquering

Forging Absolute Power: 10
(Forging a bow and arrow absolute)
My stats:
PWR: 21+6
SAN:49

Excesmyr decided forward his conquest. Traveling through the abyss after making allies with his previous victim he found a world of bowyers. This made for an easy conquest for him, easily overpowering him with his troops of clowns and circus acts, quickly killing them or driving them insane. His first official conquest is at hand.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...pp=30&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1

With his Nazi peons now in control of the Carnivale World, Asmodeus departs on a zeppelin amidst the victory celebrations. Passing fireworks and artillery salutes, the airship lifts into the smog-clouds of the death camps, folding into black and departing from reality.

And in another world, next in power to the Carnivale, the inhabitants of Floor 13 behold at last the object of their terror. In the basement of the building, the Dark Prince nests and draws each tenant to their doom. Their minds undone, their bodies broken, the residents of Floor 13 are enslaved to Asmodeus's will and become his first prophets in the End of Days. Carrying his power far and wide, it is but weeks before the governments fall and the nations crumble. Every floor of every building in every land becomes its own twisted nightmare.

And in the basement where it all began, Asmodeus holds aloft a Tarot Card, newly formed from the psychic horror around him.

The Card of the Tower... the symbol of ruin and dissolution... somehow familiar to him... and the first of his Absolute Weapons.

World defeated by View tie-break.

Absolute of Power 15 forged.

Conquest earns Asmodeus 1 Power and 1 Age point

Moved to (And Conquered): Alfenheim: The Emergence of the Elves http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=4804
Down from:Multiple Ideas (For both Males and Females!) http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=8852

The page: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=90&pp=30&sort=views&order=desc&daysprune=-1

She was humming to herself as she spun the threads together. Unfamiliar words brushed her thoughts. "Please do not be afraid. I am Miec. I would like to speak with you, if it is acceptable..." She stopped. The voice came from somewhere nearby, but spoke inside her mind. She waited, but no more words came. Curious, she focused on memory of the voice. The world rippled. She found herself beside an elfin man with silver-white hair. He didn't move as she drifted around him. "Hello?" There was no response. He seemed frozen in the act of waiting. Let's see what I can do about that. She spread her fingers to catch trailing stories. She spun back to the watery realm with the threads wrapped tightly in her hands.

Ventured from his Mansion
And appeared on a faded memory of the Iwaku Badlands

VIA

The old Iwakiun plains, sprawling, empty and often the scene of some battle of another. On the day this world remembered the battle was between a small group of warriors, led by an angel, and a warband of n00bs. The warriors were winning. A small band of soldiers were keeping the monsters suppressed while the angel cleaved through them, the blood somehow managing to miss her flawless form. As Kitti separated the head of the last troll from it's body she turned to inspect the carnage she was taken off guard. Behind the small troop stood a mansion, not entirely solid. It hadn't been there before.
There was someone coming out of it.
Porg walked towards the victorious warband, followed by a small collection of the masked ghosts. "Hello there, I've come to offer you lot a deal." He said as he approached the angel who had sheathed her sword and stepped in front of the group. "I'd like to offer you the chance to join me, and fight with me in a war greater than you know."
Kitti stepped forwards drawing her sword and standing tall. "And some masquerade clown thinks he can talk down to me like that? I work for none cept those I respect." She pointed her sword to the ghostly man. "Fight me, prove you are worthy"
Porg sighed and smiled "I figured this might happen. Fine then. Me and three of my men against you and three of yours." The angel nodded and within a second three of the ISAF soldiers had begun firing at the ghostly troop. The bullets passed through then without much effect. Kitti rushed forwards on great white wings, a downward sword strike parried by a solid gauntlet worn on Porg incorporeal hand. Pushing away he reached back, taking the hand of one of the Mansion's party guests and, pulling around, turned her into a huge hammer, swatting the angel away to the side. Letting go of the soul-hammer the woman changed back, landing deftly on her transparent feet. Reaching back he grasped the forearms of two party guests wearing matching outfits and pulled forwards as he rushed the soldiers, now holding a pair of tonfa where the party-goers had been. Spinning the weapons he dispatched the three soldiers, disarming them and sending them sprawling.
Kitti came in for another strike, knocking the tonfa away, where they settled as human forms once again. Making a little distance Porg put his gauntlets together, the hard-soul material that formed them melding together and becoming an ornate quarterstaff. The skirmish between the two lasted for a frantic minute before Porg took a swipe at Kitti's legs, sending her back on the ground and leveling the staff at her neck.
"I think that settles that. You were once an amazing warrior Kitti, and I suspect should you be in the vault you still are. Sadly you are but a mere memory of the angel of myth. However you join me and I will do my best to make you great again. Something more than just a reminiscence of a faded tale. I promise you this."

Power attack: 7 > 4

Conquest earns 4 Power and 1 Age

from: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=8127 to: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=6311

movement: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...pp=30&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1

feeling the presence of a neighboring world Chronos moves on to a new world of similar power to his home world, this world seemed to be teeming with demonic energy. What ever power this world held within it's core would soon be his and it's people would be enslaved under his iron fist. Summoning the strength from his conquered worlds Chronos begins his annihilation of the unsuspecting world. Using his powers Chronos summons his undead horde in all its glory, the horde makes quick work of suppressing the national powers. Chronos watches from above as the world burns, his eyes glow with anticipation.

power attack 80 / world power 76
conquer

Moving down from: Gothenheim to Two of a Kind
V
A U L T

Power attack: 24

My Power: 24
My Views: 187

Target's power: 24
Target's Views: 104

I win via tie breaker(views)
I gain 24 power and 1Age

"OH YEAH GIRL"
"You like that?"
"OH YEAH GIRL"
"OH MY GOD IT FEELS GOOD AROUND MY D--K, GIRL"
"HHHHRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGEEEE FFFLLLLSHHHHLURP"*snort*
"Was that you? you're so nasty"
"THAT WASN'T ME"
"HEREHEREHREHRE GGGGGRRRRRKHHHHHHHHP EEHHHHHH"*slurp*
" HAHAHA RGH SHHH. GET IN SIDE MY HOLE"
"What's that behind you?"
"HUH? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

A mass of vines fills up the screen, the video cuts into nothing but static

*Outside*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH YEAH,YEAH,YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH"

The Saigyou Ayakashi wraps his roots at probably the last human alive in valen city.
A ghastly adolescent girl casually hops from root to root, looking idly at the struggling victim

"You done?"

"HEHEHE GRGHHHHHHH *slurp* NOT YET"

It's going to be a long day.

I'll change my stats after this gets approved.

Moving down according to most recent post.

Moving from here to here, with a Power attack (152 > 10).

He halted.

His previous method of travel, following these tides of psychic energy--it was too shifting, too transient. What had been tenuously within his grasp shifted out of his reach at the smallest eddy in the current. Though still the unknown called to him, he turned from it, and abandoned that path; perhaps as he took over new worlds, another route to the source of this summons would open up to him.

Instead, he returned to that dull and tasteless world he'd first awoken from--found something else which called to him. Another world, which felt so
familiar.

It seemed at first to be empty, it's cities abandoned, it's people long since vanished. But soon he found the domes, the huge turtleshells within which the invaders which had taken over this world before him now dwelled. Frog-liked aliens and the genetically-engineered human supersoldiers they created from those they'd enslaved. Giddily, he knew he wanted to lay claim to this world, before any others should dare try and take it from him.

He appeared in a different form this time; a massive crocodile-like beast, brilliant red in colour. The aliens, long the conquerors of other worlds, have never been assaulted before--they took him at first for some strange new mutant beast, and attempted to deal with him as they would any other wild, aggressive animal.

They did not anticipate the speed with which he regenerated, feasting upon their fallen and growing more and more powerful with all he consumed, spewing acid which ate away at anything he himself did not. The more they threw at him, the more he devoured, and however much they tried to destroy him, they did not have anything powerful enough to do the deed.

The irony was that, once, such weapons
had existed on this world. It had been they, the frogs, which had destroyed them when they took over, and now they had nothing with which to stop the monster that threatened them.

The utter destruction of just one of their domes was all it took. After that, the remainder were more than willing to surrender and serve his will.

This world was weak, perhaps, but it mattered not to Faulkner. As he settled into this world, it felt like coming
home.

Starting Thread: Three Behrs
Destination Thread: Of Cowboys and Kings
World Alignment: Thread Starter To Make Asmo's Life Easier
Capturing
Tian Kitt: 73
Cowboys and Kings: 54

With the human world solidly under his control, Tian left it almost as quickly as he had arrived. The world meant next to nothing to him and the inhabitants were firmly under his sway. Closing his eyes, he exhaled the last nicotine-laced breath onto the world he claimed as Behr's Claw. When he opened them again, he'd leapt across the alignment of the worlds to one far more suited to his tastes.

This world was a borderworld, drifting in its own dusty waste. It was not teeming with people, rather his presence was met only by the stony glare of what appeared to be a gunslinger. Far more Tian's speed, indeed. The world, though, he could feel its energy coursing through him. This was an impressive world rich in resources. A fine gem to add to his crown, without doubt.

"You there, who controls this world?"

surprisingly, the gunslinger had not yet even gone so far as to draw his weapon. Judging by the smell wafted to Tian's nostril on the breeze, this might have been because he was deeply inebriated. The man squinted at Tian and shrugged. Without warning, Tian burst into laughter, throwing his head back and clutching his sides. There was something about the roughness of this world, and the lack of fear or concern, that placated him immensely.

"That was a trick question. I now own this godforsaken planet. Any questions?"

The man raised a bottle to Tian, as if in a congratulatory gesture, and drained the contents. With a vicious smile, Tian placed his palm on the dusty earth and linked its energies with his own. He'd been fortuitous to come here, this was a powerful planet in its own right. He'd seen stronger, of course, but this one was nothing to sneer at either.

With that much accomplished and his own seal burned brightly across the planet's energy, Tian strode toward the gunslinger. "Is there more of what you're drinking here, before I go on my way?"

Moved by thread title

Conquering from
The Rainy City to Doctor Who: Descendants of Skaro

Powder boards his celestial hot air balloon, his preferred method of inter galactic transportation. Fueled by his new fire element powers, his Cab (as he likes to call it) can now reach places he's never been able to reach before. Alternate universes.

Powder stumbles upon a universe where time travel is a common feat. He has so much to learn here. So much.

Eventually, he's learned all he can from this universe, too. Having traveled with The Doctor in his time traveling phone booth, the Tardis, he's made many new allies, and even saved The Doctor's life. His elemental powers came in handy many times, and being something not even The Doctor has ever seen, he is again, regarded as a god.

My Power: 15
Thread's power: 8

MOVE BY AGE http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&page=117&pp=30&sort=dateline&order=desc&daysprune=-1

FROM-ONCE EVERY SEVEN YEARS http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=1938

TO-Transhuman Repossession & Dexterity [Guns Blaze] http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=1943 ((since thread is rather... divided, I'd say this ones gonna be complicated.not sure what to think, btu i still want to make this move if it's possible.))

The Duke stood upon the rainy roof of a mansion on a hill. He turned to his followers. a legion of vampires saved from the brink of death. thsi world was theirs, but a new one was required. either they would need to conquest, or they would soon kill all the humans of this world. and that was just not exceptable. not at this point.

He raised his hand and a pounding of basstone echoed across the world, bounceing back upon canyons and streams. a click of tenor note, and a melodic murmur far itn eh distance. MUSICK... MAgick... Power. he let loose the rolling thunder of magick towards the horizon, and upon that horizon scorched by the last whimper of sunset there was green glow.

AND THE HORIZON SHOWED A NEW WORLD.

Instead of magick.. genetics. science. ah yes science. science was fast at dealing with modern problems, but magick, vampiric savagery, and speedy decimation meant this world too would belong to DESAECULA. and with these new technologies between the two worlds, he could sustain his vampiric hordes for aeons to come, and forge a new path for his night dwellers, soon they all woudl be daywalkers! Crowded cties, drugs, kingpins of the underworld and al, it was going to be one hell of a fight to take these places over.

Power- 7
opposition-6

World Conquored.

Moving from Lost House ( http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=7218 ) Up to Faerie world in Trouble ( http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=3190 )

Method is Thread starter Link- http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumd...=30&sort=postusername&order=desc&daysprune=-1 Direction is Up

As Chou stepped into this magical world of Faeries in peril he smirked, he was going to take control of magic and use it to make himself stronger so he could conquer even more worlds to come eventually conquering all as power began to warp his normally calm mind until he realized the Faeries had little to no power so he simply decided to conquer them and maybe use them somehow later.

My Stats
Power: 70
Sanity: 49
Views: 373

Opponents Stats
Sanity: 49
Views: 60

Status
Not open for further replies.