Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-___- I wasn't getting Alerts Again.

So I'm paired with Sapphire? Let's take a looksie...

Oh Cool, I'm with the GM ;x

Sorry I've been a bit MIA guys, working on trying to get the numbers RPG together.

One post down!

@Lusterless, definitely. XD Might I recommend you post first with Black? Solely because I have a feeling she'll shadow him quite a bit, only to annoy him. XD

Done. I figured showing interest for her as person would be nice. How she thinks of him is up to you. But just so you know. His black thunder can cause great pain for the lovely masochist.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Done. I figured showing interest for her as person would be nice. How she thinks of him is up to you. But just so you know. His black thunder can cause great pain for the lovely masochist.
I like it! It's always interesting to get a good feel of how the characters view each other right off the bat, so it was great. ^^ Although, I think we're starting at lunchtime, not the start of the day. ^^;

Ooh... Pain!

Sorry if i messed things up. I can rewrite it if you ask for it RareSecret.

Reactions: Sav
I kinda want to rewrite it now though. I don't know. I just feel like I should.

You can edit it but I think Sav is working on a post now.

I'll wait for Zombitch then.

Sorry I'm taking so long! Had to cook lunch for the family. :p

Almost done with replies now, though.

Then we'll leave my post as it is. We'll just make a private timeskip later so that we are at the same time as the others.

Made the opening post for Purple. Had her just coming off a punishment. No sleep and eating breakfast.... I choose sleep... xD

Does my Post work for breakfast? I'm unsure, tell me if it doesn't so I can go back and edit.

...I'm confused

Everyone should be in or getting to breakfast basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.