Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I think my RP is ready to go up.... O_O

Just adding Pictures...

Really? Then @Eon just repost you character on here.
Maybe I was just being nit-picky
Eh, we're all entitled to opinions. I mean, yeah, the suit may be a bit of an issue for his roomate, but....

Remember all that talk about amulets and clothes and whatnot that could potentially work like his suit?
Maybe the facility has nightclothes for him like that? *Shrug.* Just a suggestion. :3

I don't know what you're talking about. If you ask me, it is good as it is.
Aww, thank you!

I'M SO NERVOUS, JEEBUS.

I think it's funny to have Red in his armor. Anyway, here's Red.

Color: Red
Appearance: Red's appearance is highly influenced by his powers. He has to wear an inconveniently large containment suit to protect both himself and those around him. The suit looks like a suit of medieval armor, except all one piece. The person inside the suit has messy brown hair, burgundy eyes, and milk colored skin due to the light deprivation caused by the suit.
Sexuality: Bi.
Nationality: American. Nevada, but lacks an accent due to being claimed by Farbe right after birth.
True Name: His parents, Marie and Richard Gallius, had planned to name him James Robert Gallius. However, they did not get the chance. After his atomic powers activated, Farbe picked him up and designed his suit.
Power: Red is dangerous. His color is meant to represent this. Red has the ability to generate and control radiation. He can channel this power into crude beams of radioactive energy, but lacks any real control. In fact, if ever he were to remove the suit, he would wipe out all life within a square mile. The suit severely limits his powers, making him no more powerful than the others. The suit is highly damage resistant, making most low caliber weaponry useless against it. Explosives and other high caliber weapons are effective.
Personality: The knowledge that he could kill everyone he knows by taking off his pants had a interesting effect on Red. On the inside, Red is crushed by this knowledge, and works constantly to figure out how to rid himself of his powers. When around others, he hides his sadness, worry and desperation under a cloak of jokes, laughter and lighthearted demeanor.
Skills: Red has spent his life studying physics and radiation, and is appropriately versed in the subject. He's recently started researching genetics, in an attempt to "cure" his powers.
Short Bio: "I don't like it in here. All they do is lock me up in this suit, and then force me to fight. I hate the fighting, but if I don't they'll turn off the suit, and everyone I know will die...Damn it all. This power is a curse. I must get rid of it somehow. Even if they're terrorists, I don't want to kill them...Please, let this end.

Me like words.

:3

I'll link Vario too, btw. ;) It'd be interesting to see them all working together, the Adults and Kiddies.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
  1. Simple-Women-Hairstyles-for-Short-Hair-12.jpg

Alice Elena Bansworth

Looks: Alice is a natural brunette, taking after her father's jet black hair. However, due to her life of crime and ever so cautious personality she had dyed her hair a rusty red. Wonder how long that's going to last. Alice has hazel green eyes and stands at about 5'7.

Personality: Alice is Angry at the world, so very angry. She's intelligent and cautious and is always looking over her shoulder. She loves her brother, and pity's him. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be involved with Adumbro in the first place. Very flirty--with everyone.

Sexuality: Hetro

Other: Favors red lipstick.

Well... The asshole is finally complete! :D​

-1/2 of the Twin Terrors-

Name: Arthur Ezekiel Banesworth
Appearance:
e8f941a0d86c110dabf45b1b9979f699.jpg
Arthur has jet-black hair that is typically slicked back neatly, but is naturally wavy. He has hazel eyes, and a well-kept goatee that appears more like a light stubble. He wears neat, dark glasses with flecks of lighter yellow and gold.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: British
Personality: Arthur is an... Well, he's what most people would consider an 'average joe'. Maybe a bit better, due to his looks. But that assumption couldn't be more wrong. Arthur was never a good kid; he'd always had a lust for the more wild side. And, well, look where it got him! Just where he wanted to be; wreaking havoc on the world.. Showing them the truth of what all humans would always be destined to face; destruction. Arthur, much like his sister, is also very flirtatious. He considers his charm and average appearance his best weapon; he's the last anyone would expect to be plotting attacks and murders. As for his charm? It makes interrogation, persuasion, and other means of info-gathering and deceit so much easier. And in his mind; if you can talk the pants off of a strict pain-in-the-ass virgin librarian in her office? You can do anything!
Skills/talents: Persuasion, seduction, intimidation, lying, deceit, hacking.
Other: Arthur and Alice have always had an extremely close relationship. He enjoys having 'petty sibling rivalries', most frequently involving a contest of who can blow up the most things, or who can kill the most people. He also frequently play-flirts with her, most commonly while they're committing crime.

"We're the twin terrors, and we fully support incest! Vote us now(UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY DEAD TOMORROW MORNING, BITCH)!" XDD Kidding, kidding! ...Maybe.

Hmm... I am going to make Purples power be fueled by her emotions. If she is upset it is stronger and so on.

Hmm... I am going to make Purples power be fueled by her emotions. If she is upset it is stronger and so on.
Oh, jeez.... Gold's gonna have a hell of a lot of fun screwing with her head.. Just to warn you. XD

B
Oh, jeez.... Gold's gonna have a hell of a lot of fun screwing with her head.. Just to warn you. XD
Be warned.. they may end up on the ground screaming in agony when she flips. Their brains will feel like there is a bug clawing them to bits,

Hey Crimson, Posted the Cyborg RP if you're still interested. :P

Hey Sav! You are tied with me for the most amount of characters in this RP. (If the scientists count)

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Be warned.. they may end up on the ground screaming in agony when she flips. Their brains will feel like there is a bug clawing them to bits,
XD

I meant something more or less along the lines of Gold tinkering with Purple's mind, likely like this; altering what Purple hears/feels so that to Purple, it seems as though her powers aren't doing anything while she's trying to use them, most likely resulting in Purple trying harder and harder to 'make them work', while they're really working just fine. Which, in turn, would lead to every other present living being's eardrums bleeding. XD If, she did it, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.