Variate//Wirklichkeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hohoho~

I'll make good on my end of the bargain (shortly)

All I ask for is blood very little in return 8D

Contemplating on joining this.
By the way, what would be the date of the events in the plot? Also, what kind of dice would you use? Also, would it play a factor if you have not killed anyone whatsoever, yet you had a fate upon coming to the Endless Dungeon?

I'll try to work on it tomorrow, if time allows.

Contemplating on joining this.
By the way, what would be the date of the events in the plot? Also, what kind of dice would you use? Also, would it play a factor if you have not killed anyone whatsoever, yet you had a fate upon coming to the Endless Dungeon?

I'll try to work on it tomorrow, if time allows.
You want a date? Urm... it's the 420th summer after the dark winter, which was basically a way longer winter than usual! A summer consists of 6 moons, one moon equals one month in our time. Yes, multiple moons are now canon. And apart from that you have your normal day/night circle in 30 days.

And I am using multiple d6 for 90% of the throws.

And if you have killed someone or not has nothing to do with if you are going to into the Dungeon or not.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Thank you very much!Just so everyone knows, my grandmother was admitted to the nursing home. She's been having seizures on top of Alzheimer's. As such, this may be why everything will be piecemeal.

By the way, all of you inspire me to do more with anime! :D

F Y O R A █ █ A B Ï D E N

Personality
As a child, Fyora always felt confused. The second child of a noble family, she was promised to The Order and sent to them at the young age of five, as was customary for that province. Fy wasn't one who immediately understood the teachings or the reasonings. How could a human not be a human? If undead or cursed, understandable, but a bandit? What I'd a man who killed a bandit to save himself? Was he rejected as a human? The Priests and Priestesses always had an answer, but never one that satisfied Fyora. But the more she grew dissatisfied, the less she asked, the less scrutiny she was put under, the more freedom she had. Was this it? The reward for blind belief? It seemed so. In fact, why lead a jaded, cynical life, confined to the gardens because od the amount of extra reading and written work? Blind belief. Unquestioning work. This gave Fyor the reward of freedom, no more frowns from the Priests and Priestessess. At ten, she pledged down the class path she'd long since been working towards, and at twelve, she and the other trainees were finally allowed a taste of the world that wasn't immedialtely outside the cloister or the nearby town.

She liked it. Fyor worked that much harder towards her class path, knowing the reward was not being stuffed up in the monastery, but free in the world. In fact, the more she devoted herself to the Seven-Armed and his Decrees, the better her life became. Then this was the reward of faith, she knew it had to be. From a questioning, confused child, Fyor became a devoute follower of The Order of the Seven Spokes and the Seven-Armed's Decrees. Her faith hardened the more she was rewarded: especially when she was sent out on her first mission. This was where Fyor saw her biggest share of hypocrasies, where she saw all those unanswered questions pop up in real life scenarious. Not just then, every time she was sent out on a mission. Every time. And never just one. Fyor all but turned a blind eye to them, coming up with her own answer on the spot, justifying later the action with specific Decree. For faith had given her the good life, and she would not question it, lest she have her rewards, her freedom, taken away from her.

As is Decree, Fyor is polite yet assertive, usually latching on to the strongest personality that agrees with the way of The Order to get things moving in the way of the Decree, otherwise faking a strong personality that can usually be seen through. Roundabout truthful, ready to give aid and healing to all... In the priority set by the Decree... And exempting those in accordance with the Decree. Preaching is against Decree unless asked for or in the face of vehement blasphemy. Cursing isn't unheard of, but not something that inherently leavea Fyor's mouth. The Order says spreading faith is done by healing all, in accordance with the Decree, and not judgement or preaching, so Fyor refrains from negative opinions of any. Aggression through defense is the only allowed aggression, and so Fyor strictly watches herself. She neither frowns nor laughs easily, but rather a tight smile or carefully established neutral expression. In face of the annoying or the mean, the Decree demands ridding oneself of such company. When impractical in the field, Fyor exercises patience and attempts at curbing such behavior, but in usually sad and ineffective ways. Fyor, having had more good experiences than bad in the field, finds missions to be a reward, and has yet to return from one not feeling refreshed.

She is an avid follower of The Order and in no version of the foreseeable future does that look like it can change.
(This all said, I'm likely going to play her more as a caricature of this than something too serious :P)

[fieldbox="Biography, lightyellow, solid"] The Order of the Seven Spokes has sent its Healers and Protectors to aid the King's Men. As the demand grew, the Seven-Armed God extended his reach, bringing in many men and women into The Order. The Priests and Priestesses of the Shining God teach his decrees of equal aid to all no matter allegiances or race... and that all the Priests & Priestesses, Healers, and Protectors are humans not at all affects a well-meaning healer in the field.

The Wielder of the Spoked Sun, by its Priests and Priestesses, teaches aggressive shielding and healing, and frowns upon the killing of any by its disciple, and the killing of a human by any. A human which kills human is disregarded as human by the Seven-Armed. These don't affect a practicing Healer or Protector or cause any sort of inner turmoil.

As the latest band of Field Disciples have returned to the monastery, and been rightly rewarded and allowed long respite, they are getting to be sent out again. This time, they are being prepped to join a band of the King's Men into the Endless Dungeon. As there has never been a man or woman who has returned from the Dungeon, this is the ultimate test of faith. Yet those being sent seem little phased. Perhaps it was why they were chosen?

[/fieldbox]
Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓣ Ⓢ
POWER - DEXTERITY - AGILITY - CONSTITUTION - MAGIC - HEALTH
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Ⓑ Ⓘ Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓣ Ⓘ Ⓔ Ⓢ
[mechanics]
MAJOR: Healing & Recovery
button.png

button.png

button.png

button.png

MINOR: Buffing & Shielding
button.png

button.png

*Skills are a WIP and are being checked

Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?
Nope!

Last edited:
...Frankly, everyone going about this has gotten me to severely rethink my level of CS wizardry. Still, that's not going to deter me. It's clear we have a rich and fascinating cast in the works here, and the talented crew to back it up. How would I fare to becoming a part of this wonderful bunch, may I ask, at this time? It has been two weeks after all...

How would I fare to becoming a part of this wonderful bunch, may I ask, at this time? It has been two weeks after all...
Ain't nobody making you join. Thanks for the compliments, though.

@Kitt

Oh, I'm inclined to disagree. That honor falls on myself, tasteless as the idea sounds. As another person used to say; it's just like playing any other game, except I'm playing against myself. But putting that aside, I did say this both sounds and looks like a spectacular outing.

...Or maybe I didn't? Bugger... I'm-- oh, never mind. Anyhow... it's a pleasure. The little witch's introductory post was a delight to read.

...Frankly, everyone going about this has gotten me to severely rethink my level of CS wizardry. Still, that's not going to deter me. It's clear we have a rich and fascinating cast in the works here, and the talented crew to back it up. How would I fare to becoming a part of this wonderful bunch, may I ask, at this time? It has been two weeks after all...
Yeah, some of the sheets are really pwetty. Personally I gave up long ago on doing such things, because the time I invest in it for a RP that only survives for like 2 to 3 pages, meh. Though, I don't know what you mean with 'everyone going about this', this 'everyone' is mostly just great people bandwagoning I know for longer or short. And for my personal taste there are too many mages, but hey I won't stop anyone from making even more! And the IC hasn't started yet, so there isn't really anything you missed.

[glow=silver]
GdvoQsi.png

₹͞₺ʖ₴
English Translation:
Zephyr
Literal Translation:
Silent Winter Wind of the North

[fieldbox="Age, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]44
Human equivalent:
18[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Gender, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]84% Male, 16% Female[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Race, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]Silver One
One of the many quirks of the Silver Ones is that the Silver Ones do not call themselves Silver Ones.

Millennia of self-induced isolation from all other civilisations have caused them to drift far from others. As such, they are often considered distant, eldritch people that, perhaps, were once men.

Few know that that legend is actually almost correct. Back when mankind was young and every child was so unique that they could be considered art, the Silver Ones were a fraction of humans blessed with innate magic abilities so powerful that they could twist the very fabric of the world. When they swore never to use it, the rest of humanity, stubborn as they once were, insisted that they used it for a greater good. Refusing, the Silver Ones secluded themselves, watching the rest of the world rise and fall many times, swearing never to intervene.

Closed to the rest of the world pursuing naught but arcane knowledge, the Silver Ones grew greater in power, but greater still in stagnancy, until they finally recognised their slow and silent death that had begun. Finally, after almost 4000 years, they opened their gates to the rest of the world.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Personality, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]Zephyr can be considered a wide-eyed idealist. His seclusion from the rest of the world as a Silver One and a magic student has caused him to be mostly unaware of the state of the world. He honestly and truly believes that all lack of ability can be chalked down to not trying hard enough, which is understandable, since he's spent almost 20 years surrounded by Silver Mages.

He is more or less clueless when it comes to things like tact and respect, speaking his mind and never letting either hamper his intense curiosity. He is exactly the kind of person one might find systematically dismantling ancient monuments and artefacts because he finds it interesting. Zephyr truly is a person who never really grew up.

Despite his eccentricity; or rather, due to it; he is commendably eager and earnest, always volunteering for something to do. He finds a lack of an explicit task to be doing unbearable, and he must absolutely always be doing something. Even when he can't do anything but sit, one can be certain that he will be fidgeting anxiously and talking endlessly and anything that comes to mind. He can easily find something to be interested about in absolutely anything, and will very consistently not shut his face when he's in a position to talk about it too.

Because he's so enthralled by anything new to him, he doesn't like doing anything twice. He sees the second instance of anything as boring, which, interestingly enough, allows him to be all the more efficient at learning about something, and he'll never do the same piece of work twice. This makes the Endless Dungeon is without a doubt one of the most fascinating places to ever have existed to him.

After his experience with Lucifera and the "Necessity", Zephyr has changed drastically. He now finds little joy in exploring or studying magic, spaces out a lot more easily than before, and has a lot of trouble sleeping. He holds very tightly onto the orb that was Lucifera, and refuses to part with it. He is almost constantly on edge, and his emotions are extremely suppressed in intensity.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Biography, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]Zephyr was admitted to a magic school at the age of 17 (the human equivalent of which being about 7 years old) in the name of tradition. His father and grandmother had all become archmagisters before him, and so everyone expected great things from Zephyr. But as fate would have it, things did not go quite according to plan.

Zephyr was slow. His magic was powerful, true, but his casting time was so ridiculously long that it seems like satire. Reportedly, his first spell took 40 hours of non-stop work to cast. No matter what he tried, there seemed to be no way to reduce it in the least; and even his weakest magic could take 3 hours to use. The way he worked was simply too complex to work in any practical way. Despite this, he was not disheartened. Insisting that he would get better with time, Zephyr studied magic far more diligently than any of his peers, particularly in a specific area in which casting time mattered least of all factors: enchanting.

His enchantment of objects could take months to complete, but were of high quality and would take just as long to dispel by his peers. In that sense, his long casting time was a grace; Zephyr had plenty of time to correct his errors and experiment, and so his works could emulate those of mages of a greater degree of skill than he, up to and including his own enchanting tutor. It took little time, however, for his other teachers to write him off as useless: a lost cause of a student who required geological amounts of time to perform anything worth taking a second look at.

Zephyr did still not give up, but he became dissatisfied with himself. He began researching unconventional forms of magic that he could use to make up for his lack of speed, anything that he could utilise to put him on par with his peers and give him the power promised to him by his ancestors. It was only then that he discovered the Endless Dungeon and its equivalent exchange, and was fascinated. The applications of the magic were those of miracles, and the power itself was godly. In that moment, he realised that that magic was the key to his true potential.

He requested official leave from his studies to seek out the Dungeon, not truly understanding what it was, and after his request was finally set out.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Parameters, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]Power
╬╬╬══
C

Dexterity
╬╬╬══
C

Agility
╬╬╬══
C

Constitution
╬════
E

Magic
╬════
E

Health
╬╬═══
D[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Abilities, silver, solid, 10, Andale Mono"]Zephyr, as a Silver One, has a natural aptitude for the magical arts, but he is cursed with the inability to do anything practical due to his simplest magics taking hours to use. In the unlikely event he does try to use it, his hair glows white, hence the reason his race are referred to as "Silver Ones".

He instead arms himself with enchanted equipment. He has had practice with close combat weapons, chiefly with spears, and also possesses a mostly unhoned talent for swordsmanship. Recently, he also began training in archery due to his development of his bow, Erys. Despite what the picture might tell you, however, Zephyr does not actually have a pair of shortswords. The artist just had a big budget and didn't feel like leaving any spare.[/fieldbox]
[/glow]​
[glow=silver]
Akasha

1ze85ch.jpg

Akasha, a liberal translation of "Personification of Absolute Reality", is a black, bladed spear that is Zephyr's favoured weapon.

It possesses a grand title for a weapon with so simple an enchantment, but it is considered by Zephyr to be his magnum opus, as it took him three years to perfect.

Any magic that comes into contact with the spear's tip will be dispelled, but the effectiveness of this is of a varying degree. Specifically, the stronger and more accurate the attack, the more effectively the magic will be nullified, although the enchantment has difficulty dismantling stronger magics.

Out of pride for his work, Zephyr placed a second enchantment on it after completing the first, which causes Akasha, if broken, to do so in such a way as to minimise the difficulty repairing it.​
Erys

Erys, or "Discord Creation", is a white but plain bow used by Zephyr.

The bow itself is not enchanted, but rather, Zephyr has a quiver on his back full of enchanted arrows with a variety of different effects. The drawback (no pun intended) of this is that Zephyr never knows which arrow he is using until he has fired it, so the attack is effectively random. In addition, each arrow is enchanted individually, so there is also never the same effect twice. In that way, Zephyr's bow can be used as an unpredictable trump card or become completely useless, or even, on occasion, an outright hinderance.

[glow=silver]Have you ever killed a sentient, humanoid being before?[/glow][glow=silver][/glow][glow=silver]
Zephyr has barely spoken to another sentient being before beyond his teachers and peers. So as such, no. He did, however, kill off a few deer by accident with a botched spell before.[/glow]
[glow=silver][/glow][/glow]
[glow=silver][/glow]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jakers and PandaChu
~ Myrick 'Myst' Stivia ~
<=======================>
22. If it were in human years, Myst would probably be around 33 years old.
Male. Becomes furious if you mistake him for a female, or point out he looks like a girl in any way.
"...Call me... 'feminine'... one... more... time..."
Race
Myst is what's known as, when translated into English, a 'Levias'. A race who mostly live in extremely cold climates, mostly residing in areas such as frozen seas or mountain ranges. Levia are usually born with an affinity for magic, but are physically weaker than humans. Their lifespan usually only goes up to a maximum of around 61, with the longest-surviving Levias reaching 75 years old.

Levias are usually extremely pale-skinned, sometimes so pale that their skin is purely white. Their hair is usually extremely long - mostly to keep off cold winds - and naturally coloured either white or an icy-blue. Males naturally look feminine, making them appear strange and... somewhat creepy... to an average human. Insults at this fact are usually thrown the male Levias around a human community. Females, on the other hand, are elusively beautiful to most, and 'get it lucky'.

Using their affinity for magic, most Levias sculpt small towns and settlements from ice and snow, although their weak body makes them not a particularly successful race. Another feature of their abilities allows them to temporarily transfer their own power onto others, which allows a Levian community to help each other in tough times. Being quite rare and vunerable, most Levias move to safer areas, or aim to stay out of danger when they can. Although they're somewhat of a struggling and dying race, most of them immigrate to other areas, where they can live safe lives, despite agonizingly hot weather.

"One day, the Levian race will gain the respect they deserve... other morons don't understand our hardships."
=======================>
Personality
Myst, although he can be proved otherwise, sees most people as morons. He doesn't really interact with others around him, and he's notorious for being patronizing and unpleasant, even when others haven't done much to him. Due to his background, Myst will prejudge most humans, and generally try to stay away from them. He'll usually be cold, bitter, or shy when it comes to talking with humans, but he'll take a strong liking to any human that treats him fairly, and with respect.

Although it's very easy to put him in his place and make him more obidient through physical combat, it's much harder to beat Myst in battles of wits. He's quite passive, and mostly ignores others and stays out of conversation. Although he may not show it, Myst's speciality in supporting others gives him quite a selfless personality.

Finding people that interest him or intrigue him can cause Myst to open up somewhat, talking less in one-liners and switching to a more talkative tone rather than his usual, dull monotone. He hides it, but he can quite easily become attracted to females, often doing his best to look away from these 'distractions'. Myst keeps a level head in combat, but there are certain things that can cause him to lose his cool attitude - such as moronic comrades, very hot conditions, or situations where he can't think tactically. He's rarely ever angry - but one sure way to make him angry is by pointing out that he looks like a girl. That really does it.

Myst likes to think outside the box, and is quite perceptive in his ways. He points things out most others miss, providing useful input to situations - but don't mistake him for 'bossy' or a 'leader' as such. He can often devise clever plans, but said plans can sometimes be obviously overshot, with not a lot of chance of actually working. Myst is aware of this, so he tries to stick to his job of strengthening and supporting others... hoping that they're not absolute fools.

"I'm not here to be slowed down by morons... hopefully I've been given a slightly able squad to work with."
=======================>
Backstory
Born in the middle of an ice-sculpted settlement built near a frozen sea - Lynndraulis - life wasn't exactly a struggle for Myst at an early age, but it wasn't luxurious either. Food mostly came from fish, or any animals elders were able to hunt near the frozen area. Although Lynndraulis gets by just fine, most Levias become bored with being cooped up in the same ice house all day, eating the same foods, and following the same basic routine whenever something bad happened. Because a Levia's life is shorter than most humanoid races, Myst decided life in his hometown simply wasn't for him. He wanted to explore.

Just before Myst hit 15 years old, Myst explained his feelings to his mother and father. Being understanding parents, they could understand why Myst wanted to leave the frozen settlement, and explore the rest of the world. Being quite a 'shining star' when it came to magic, mastering most of his abilities at an early age, Myst's mother and father were sure he could take care of himself. So, at the day of Myst's 15th birthday, they arranged Myst an escort to a human city away from the frozen plains as a final birthday present. Gratefully accepting the gift, Myst said his goodbyes before leaving to a 'whole new world'. He was excited to see human culture, and see the stone-walled cities around the lands. Talk of an 'Endless Dungeon' spread through Lynndraulis sometimes, but that wasn't what really interested Myst.

When he arrived at the mostly human-filled city, Stanward, it wasn't what Myst was expecting at all. Mocked by other humans for his appearance and weak, 'dying' race, Myst found it hard to get by. He was treated like a joke in some instances, and was generally pushed around. His lack of knowledge of human currency caused Myst to be swindled into various hard tasks for low pay. Because Levian immigrants weren't exactly unheard of, Myst occasionally had remarks thrown at him such as: 'Go back to your ice palace! Nobody wants you here!' To an extent, this was true. Myst felt alone and outcast in this human city - he thought Stanward was an impressive and beautiful place at first, but he was proved wrong. He hated humans. Despite how he helped when he could around the city, he was still pushed around and made fun of. Only when he displayed his magical power was he ever taken seriously.

Knowing he couldn't live a good life with the little money he gathered from cheap work, Myst heard rumours about an 'Endless Dungeon'. Some rumoured great wealth was down there, whilst others rumoured all sorts of amazing areas could be found - although the place was extremely dangerous. Taking an interest in this 'Endless Dungeon', Myst figured it would be a place where he could hopefully earn some wealth. But... well... aside from wealth, he wasn't sure why he wanted to explore the place so badly. Was it to earn respect so he could be taken seriously? Or to be in a group and not be alone? Either way, Myst has doubts for the others he'll join in the Endless Dungeon. He expects to be a joke to them, too.

Using every single coin on him, Myst purchased gear and a little extra training from a fellow Levian immigrant he met on his travels. The young Levian taught Myst that supporting your allies would greatly increase the chances of conquering the dungeon, and would increase their respect for him. Equipping his various gems to enhance his abilities, and heading by chariot to escape his life of mockery and explore something new, Myst now is about to arrive at the Endless Dungeon, currently aged 22 years old.
"Sometimes I wonder if I should've stayed in that dull place..."

=======================>

Power
Dexterity
Agility
Constitution

Magic
Health

▋▋▋▋
▋▋▋▋
▋▋▋▋▋
▋▋▋▋▋

▋▋▋
▋▋▋▋▋

=======================>
Abilities
[All of which may undergo nerfs/changes as time progresses.]

Passive
Levian Chill - Myst has a passive resistance to ice/cold-based attacks, making such attacks against him almost useless. (Icicle to the face still works, though.) Myst will gain a +1 bonus to Power, Dexerity, and Agility when in cold areas. However, on the contrary, Myst has a passive weakness to fire-based attacks. Myst's Consitution and Power will take a -1 debuff when in notably hot areas.

Levian Ice-Art - Myst can shape ice using magical energies, and is able to sculpt it into crude weaponry. He can also hurl ice over short distances. To acquire ice to sculpt with, Myst is able to create water from thin air - although creating it is the most he can do with it, and he can only create quite small amounts. To actually turn the water into ice, Myst has to use his flash-freeze ability.

Standard
Refresh - Myst cleanses an allied unit of all debuffs - such as poison, sickness, confusion etc. If the ally Myst casts Refresh on a target who is on 1 Health Point, Myst can heal them for 1 Health Point. Alternatively, he can spend 1 of his own Health Points to heal them for 2 Health Points. Yes, Myst can cast Refresh on himself, but he can't do the 'spend 1 of his own HP to heal for 2 HP' shenanigans on himself. That would be stupid.

Trueice Barrier - Myst swiftly moves four ice walls around a selected target, making them unable to move but shielded from harm for a turn. The ice walls are breakable, but doing so would require quite a powerful attack. Myst must wait 2 turns before using this again.

Flash Freeze - Myst turns all nearby liquids in a 10-meter radius around him into an ice-like form, which Myst can control using his Levian Ice-Art. If an enemy is covered in a liquid and is within Myst's Flash-Freeze range, they'll take damage if they fail a constitution check. (Yes, this can also hurt allies if they're drenched. But Myst is a careful guy.)

Levian Power Transfer - Myst temporarily transfers up to 2 of his own Stat Points onto a target. This allows Myst to 'give' others, for example, agility when they need it and he doesn't. Myst chooses when to 'take back' the stats he's lended to other people, but he can't just instantly take back his stats. He needs to wait 2 turns, at the least. Myst cannot transfer health. Myst can lend 3 stat points if he wishes, but doing this will damage Myst for 1 Health Point.

Specials
Hidden Blizzard - Myst uses a great deal of his energy to compress a huge amount of power into one, discreet marked 5x5m area. When a target steps on said area, all the energy stored in the marked area is released in a flurry of ice, dealing large damage to the target that stepped on the marked area, and small damage to nearby targets. Myst can only use this once per 5 turns, unless he spends 1 Health Point to cast it again early. He can only do the early cast once-per-day, however. (Otherwise he could just get healed by someone else and make ALL the Hidden Blizzards. Which would be fucking stupid.)

Final Spark - When Myst has been hit by a killing blow, he uses every single piece of his energy to perform one final action, and is able to use this energy in one of the three ways before he officially dies:
  1. Heal an allied unit back to full health. He can't resurrect dead people though - Myst ain't no necromancer.
  2. Give all of his stat points to nearby allied units as a buff to their own stats (this can be distributed between chosen people as Myst wishes). This buff lasts until the end of a battle.
  3. Shield an allied unit with the last of his energy, giving them a +8 buff to their constitution which decays over 4 turns.
Obviously though, Myst has to die for this to happen. So he'll only be using this once, if ever. Also, if Myst dies in a fashion that completely obliterates him into bloody nothingness, he obviously won't be able to use Final Spark.
=======================>
Inventory
Lynndraulis Light Attire - Classic casual wear from Myst's homeland. Usually, a Levian also wears thick fur coats, but he finds the weather in human cities boiling hot in comparison to Lynndraulis. Although the attire provides little-to-no protection, it keeps Myst comfortable and mobile at least.

Addrauli Gems - Purchased from most of the coin he earnt, Addrauli Gems - worn around Myst's neck and placed in braces and shoulders guards - make it much easier for Myst to create the water from thin air he needs to create ice. The gems glow a bright snow-white when he casts spells

1.5L Flask of Purified Water (3) - Placed around Myst's belt, these flasks of water aren't exactly for drinking purposes. They act as a last-resort weapon; allowing Myst to quickly use Flash Freeze, and sculpt a crude weapon from ice within the flasks. Basically, they serve as an emergency ice source.

Chalks - No, not magic chalks for drawing runes - literally just chalks. Figuring they might come in handy for marking areas in an 'Endless Dungeon', Myst has bought ten sticks of chalk. One is red, one is blue, one is green, one is yellow, and six are white. He could even draw a pretty picture if he wanted to, but he has a tactic with the chalk which may prove useful.
"I can count at least twenty more things I'd have needed, but low pay from low morons prevents me from doing so."
=======================>

Did you kill at least one, sentient, humanoid being?
Nah.

Last edited by a moderator:
You say you don't do much BBCode, but it looks much better than mine.

k

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
He's not lying. A lot of that looks like prettily arranged ASCII with a touch of font, alignment, and colour.

The character picture also helps because he's so byoutayful.

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.