Variate//Wirklichkeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lizard of Mung-Wu"

"...When see everyone like food, know right things. True things. To nose and stomach, cannot lie."

2aj0yh4.jpg

Name:
O-uro Sun Gan-tien
"Ouro"

Appearance:
He's blind in his left eye, which he keeps closed at all times.
His body is covered in scars from head to toe.

Race:
Saurian
((hoity-toity way of saying lizard-folk))

Personality:
As a walking, talking testament to the age-old adage of not judging a book by its cover, the hulking reptilian Ouro is mild, friendly, and rather refined when not in the course of battle. He speaks with respect towards everyone, and peppers his words with an odd wisdom.

Strangely, he takes the time out of his encounters with others to study their scent thoroughly, as this is said to be his personal way of getting a good idea of a person. He can tell plenty of someone's past and way of life through their scents. Among other things, this makes for some good ice-breaker, although he takes care not to pry into more sensitive matters unless he feels it's especially dangerous. This isn't to say he judges others completely through this process alone; he believes that actions determine a person more than anything else.

Ouro is always looking out for others whenever he can, and his door is always open to new friends. Those that have earned his companionship and trust will be remembered always, and he would rather die than turn his blade upon them. Even traitors, whom are among the few things capable of raising his ire, would be spared. In the matters concerning evil, he sees himself as a peacekeeper or an enforcer, but not a judge. Though he would quickly join others in bringing evil to its knees, he would rather turn and walk away when asked to decide its fate in the end.

To him, cooked food makes for a sublime gift, and will win him over quite easily. When it comes to food, the man isn't picky and as easily offended as one might think, despite his powerful sense of smell. He graciously receives leftovers and even "failed attempts", insisting that there is worth in every bit of food, though he often forgets that others' digestive tracts aren't quite as steely as his own.

Ouro dislikes taking sides in a conflict, and will try his best to remain neutral. In a fight among friends, he will attempt to dowse the fires, but will not hesitate to step in as a third force if things start to get out of hand. He's willing to slap some sense into them before they end up harming one another, or worse, other people. Thus, hurting, or threatening to hurt innocents as well as his friends is a grave offense in his book.

What Ouro considers the most offensive act he is capable against others is breaching their privacy, and is strongly mindful of them at all times. Despite this, he himself has no idea of privacy to speak of.

Biography:
Arriving from more distant lands across the seas, the traveling once-soldier Ouro claims willingness to step foot into the Endless Dungeon days before it opens. Speaking in a rather stilted manner, perhaps given his short time in this land, the lizard-man becomes quite unwilling to reveal his intentions of joining the troupe entering the Dungeon. Because of this, rumors have begun to spread of his knowledge of a foreign king's treasure within the Dungeon, but also of his past. It is said, that a certain "O-uro the Basilisk" was once notorious for feasting on the flesh of other beings...

Stats:
Tab 1

[Power]
[Dexterity]
[Agility]

[Constitution]
[Magic]

[Health]

Abilities:
Nothing fancy whatsoever. Ouro has always relied on superior strength and endurance, though he isn't shy to act on his wits wherever the opportunity presents itself. The fact that he's almost always mistaken as another mindless lug by his adversaries certainly helps. With his large build, he's adept at using heavy weapons that otherwise render normal people useless, and is especially dangerous with his two-sided axe. If stripped of his weapon, Ouro can simply just keep fighting with nothing but his body parts - his one horn, clawed arms, spiked shoulders, and long tail all make effective weapons.

On that note, the saurian race is naturally tough, besides possessing resistances to various toxins and illnesses. Combine this with Ouro's own extremely high level of pain tolerance, and the result is a raging lizard-man on fire that continually swings his axe while bathed in blood and with a bed of arrows stuck in his back. But, whilst his scale-ridden body is fire and shock-resistant, he is cold-blooded, and thus often fares worse against the cold than others.

When outside of battle, Ouro's imposing figure is a plus when it comes to avoiding trouble, though not when going through doorways. The saurian's sense of smell is also very powerful, which allows him to pick up the scents of incoming danger, or seek out a distant object. However, this is a trait that can be turned on him just as quickly.

"Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?"
"...Ye."

Quick question, Skys; This our actual OOC, or are we doing the whole Skype thing again?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
I'm on the same boat, guys~
Grandma's still not doing too great, so I'll try to work on my sheet when I can.
Now I'm thinking about bringing a valkyrie~!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Was babysitting my niece yesterday~

Name: Thaylin Perisoa
Appearance:

910692c8f4252.jpg

Race: Human
Personality: Unlike most, Thaylin's a quieter type. He usually lets others do the speaking, and he prefers to think things out, unfortunately, his choice in friends ususally results in him being dragged along by May, although he tried to be a calmer foil to her, he tends to struggle to keep her in check. He prefers to take a longer look at situations, trying to think a way to avoid fights where he can, or to win them quickly when he gets into them. Given time, he can warm up to people, however, even to those he's known and gotten along with for years, he is simply a quiet man.
Biography:

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the season of autumn, a baby was born into the world within a small village in the woods of Kasuque. This new life was blessed upon a family of eight in the Ysmyrlda family. The baby was a healthy girl with unique features such as her eyes, their bi-colored appearance with only one eye similar to the family’s gene while the other, a strange color that none of her family or even her relatives possessed. Two buds sat on her head that had yet to bloom as her mother named this child, Mailyn, because they had hopes for her to live a bright future. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Growing up, Mailyn was a cheeky fawn that loved to run around. Her older siblings were no match to her ebullient behavior and because of this, she was able to get away with many things. For one particular day, she happened to get herself in quite an adventure. On one faithful day, she happened to be alone doing her usual routine which was checking around her ‘territory’ for anything interesting away from her siblings. During her stroll, she happened to cross among a lone wolf. The wolf had midnight black fur with piercing crystal-blue eyes, its fangs were bared at the sight of the young fawn who dared trespass on its domain however, Mailyn was the dictator of this forest so she had all authority to do as she pleased in[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] her[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] land.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their eyes leveled at one another, bi-colored orbs glaring into blue ones. Seeing it to be a battle for domination, Maylin had other plans than what the wolf was thinking and within minutes, she was already running over to the wolf with arms spread wide open to tackle the furball into a crushing hug filled with her affection to befriend the fluffy pup. Oblivious to the fact that she could get hurt, Maylin had no care for that and went for the kill while the wolf snarled ready to strike the child down for tonight’s dinner to feed to its family back in the den.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaylin was born to the same village as May, however, unlike her. He had no such luck in the family department. With his mother dying at birth, he was forced to be mostly independent due to his strict father on the Druid council, who demanded extraordinarily difficult tasks from the younger boy. He did his best as any child would, but it was rare for him to be able to succeed with such high demands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One such day, as he was scrounging the forests for a rare herb, he came across a peculiar sight. A girl not much younger then him seemed to be fighting with a wolf...wait, no. Not fighting...was she trying to give it a hug? Puzzled, but wanting to impress his father, Thaylin picks up a small amount of rocks around him as the wolf wrestled with the girl. Throwing them, he calls out. “That wolf is dangerous!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]---[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The wolf proceed to do the deed and finish the girl with his claws digging into her frail body but was attacked by a surprise attack with small arms wrapped around its neck,”You’re so fluffy!” She squealed in her childish high-pitched voice. Confusion befallen on the wolf at what was happening as it struggled to free itself, the two falling onto the ground to seem as almost as if they were wrestling. The wolf growled and fought against the shockingly strong grip the girl had on it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While the wolf fought against the girl, Mailyn happily continued her affection with giggles to follow until a rock appeared in front of her hitting the wolf as it growled some more, annoyed by the useless attack, a voice called out to them, Mailyn shifting her attention towards the owner of the voice,”Hm?” While she was distracted, the wolf took this moment to release itself from the girl’s grip and tackled her to the ground where it could finally rip her limbs off, ignoring the intruder trying to disturb it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mailyn was slow to react, her arms releasing the wolf as her body was flung onto her back with the wolf’s large paw holding her down putting pressure on her chest making it hard her for to breathe with the heavy weight. Her eyes dilated in shock and fear, her puny body trembled under the wolf as it glared down at her. With another growl in anger, its mouth opened wide letting Mailyn get a good whiff of its breath. Her face wrinkled in disgust at the overwhelming smell of death and soon, she would be one of the devoured preys of this beast if she doesn’t get herself out of her. Remembering the voice from earlier, she mustered up all the courage she had, clearing her throat to let her voice out,”H-help! Somebody please help!” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, rocks certainly weren’t going to work. With a frown, Thaylin scanned the area for weapons in the brief seconds he had before the girl before him became a wolf snack. But all there was around him were stones and sticks, nothing he could use to fight such a big wolf. With a determined look on his face, he picks up a stick beside him, long enough to give the beast a good whack, and starts charging the beast. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]this is a bad idea[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], He thinks to himself as he runs towards the wolf with a yell[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]this is a bad idea...[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He thinks to himself as he swings his stick, attempting to distract the wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a bad idea![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a shout of determination, the quiet boy manages to bash the wolf off of the girl, before standing in between it and the girl behind him. “Get out of here!” He exclaims. As he tries to figure out how he’ll buy time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those sharp teeths were close to touching Mailyn’s cheeks, her eyes closed shut ready to accept her fate but just when she thought she was gonna see her ancestors in the heavens, somehow, she felt no pain inflicted on her. From a far, someone was yelling a battle cry as the weight on her chest was lifted and opening her eyes, she saw the boy from earlier that warned her of the danger. A stick was grasped in one hand of the young boy but to use a stick to fend off a wolf, it would be a loss for the boy if he tried to fight but he stood strong with his back turn on Mailyn, ordering her to run away from here though… what about him? She couldn’t leave him alone with the wolf especially when he didn’t even look any older than her plus if she remembered correctly, the boy was part of her village as she saw him from time to time though never interacted with him before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staring at the boy, she got up from the dirt ground and puffed out her chest with pride,”This is my territory and I’m the ruler here! If I run then what kind of leader am I?” She protested walking up to the boy and standing by his size with a confident smile,”You can’t scare me well… you did b-but I’m not scared anymore!” Glaring at the wolf, she took a deep breath before stretching her hand out in front of her towards the wolf. Concentrating on her powers, her fingers twitched slightly as the ground under the wolf shook suddenly with green buds popping out and growing into vines curling around the confused wolf and tangling it in the web of vines.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The wolf howled and barked in fear and confusion as Mailyn wasted no time. Her powers were weak and wouldn’t last too long, using even just a tiny bit of it and she was already exhausted, her face pale from using that much energy to hold the wolf back. Taking the boy’s hand in hers, she tugged for him to move,”Run!” She said and with haste, they ran until they reached the village where their friendship began. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. May would lead the pair into trouble, and Thaylin would normally try and get them out of it again. But still, they were a strong team, and were paired together for training and exercises away from the village. They soon found a niche, May focused on the magical aspect of the two, with Thaylin backing her up with a larger variety of animal forms to shift into. The two of them became a capable team, able to deal with threats to the village, even if it lived a generally peaceful life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So why would a faun and a druid leave their peaceful home behind to enter somewhere that could kill them?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The two were like ying and yang, balancing each other’s personalities with Mailyn being the leader and Thaylin being the brain of the duo. While Mailyn was the one who got the group into sticky situations, Thaylin was mostly the one getting them unstuck from them. During their time training together, Mailyn was more into her abilities in magic such as her control on nature and even summoning creatures to do her bidding. Though she was a bit rusty on her powers, she improved greatly over the years with the help of Thaylin and the villagers. Living in peace, who would knew that their life would change when the Druid council took action.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaylin was called in for some meeting with the Druid Council leaving Mailyn alone for a day. When he returned, he shared something quite interesting perking Mailyn’s curiosity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Council. (Including his father.) had ordered the young man to go into the Endless Dungeon. While Thaylin himself had some initial reservations, Mailyn hopped on board the moment he explained what he had been told to do. While the pair never truly understood the reasoning behind the council’s actions, they do know that together, they might just stand a chance at beating this twisted place known as the Endless Dungeon.[/BCOLOR]

Stats:
Power - II
Dexterity -I
Agility -II
Constitution - II
Magic - IIII
Health - II

Abilities:
Feral Instinct Allows Thaylin to react to ambushes and such without thinking, letting him react faster then most.

Besides this, Thaylin can shapeshift into a multitude of animal forms, and favors Wolf and Hawk forms. The only magic Thaylin needs is to change forms, once he is in a form, he simply needs magic to take back, not to hold the transformation.

Wolf: Thaylin's favored form. In this form he takes on the style of a black coated wolf, gaining increased agility and strength, however, for all his training, it can be difficult to control the feral instincts to hunt and kill in the thrill of battle. The most agile of all forms.

Bear: Thaylin's most powerful form, In the form of the brown bear Thaylin turns into a beast of power, gaining increased endurance and some resistance to normal attacks. While this form is strong and hard to take down, it's difficult to be very mobile,

Hawk: Thaylin's flying form, to put it simply, turning into a hawk grants Thaylin the ability to fly, better vision, talons/claws etc, but it's weaker then both Bear and Wolf when it comes to fighting.

Mouse: The Smallest and perhaps oddest of all of Thaylins forms, the mouse is the weakest in every department when it comes to combat, but he has yet to retire it from his arsenal for some odd reason. The sole benifits are the smaller size and the slightly enhanced smell.

Can get by hunting, but is no master

Great at distinguishing helpful herbs

Finally, as a druid Thaylin has a small number of Nature based spells at his disposal, such as animating vines or speaking to animals.

Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?
No
Accepted

╳【 Kyoya Atsuki || The Airheaded Witch || Tch, is that all? 】╳

[dash=salmon]Name┋[/dash]Kyoya Atsuki, can't you read? You can call me 'Kyo' if Kyoya's too hard for ya.

[dash=#f5bca9] Age ┋[/dash]18 years of age, kiddo. My birthday's comin' up soon, ya know. Presents are welcome..

[dash=#f7dfc6] Gender ┋[/dash]Female. Got them ovaries.

[dash=#f2f5a9] Race┋[/dash]Witchy witch!

[dash=#a9f5a9] Personality ┋[/dash] Kyoya Atsuki here! Nice to meet ya, how you doin’? I’m good, thanks for askin’-- Ah, yeah, I forgot. We’re supposed to be doin’ stuff here… Ah, yeah. Personality. I see myself to be a risk-taker, ya know? Someone who’s not afraid to put it all on the line, for one goal.. typically, risk-takers are ambitious too, so.. add that to the list. What kinda risks? Well, for me, it’s my trade and all, but you can read up all ‘bout that later.. Anyways. More about me. Believe it or not, I’m a rather courteous person. Yeah, yeah, shut your mouth with all that gigglin’ in the back. Yeah, I see ya! Shut up! Guh.. That wasn’t very courteous, but on most other occasions, I am quite the lady. I’d be even more of a lady if I had more self control...remind me to work on that. Impulse control is currently resting at a nice, round ‘zero’. Mm, yeah. Not too great of a deal, eh? Nah, didn’t think so. Oh, yeah, we’re still doin’ this..okie doke. Well, I typically don’t admit things like this, so you gotta be real hush-hush about it, but I’m not very...honest. Mm, yeah. I could be lyin’ to your face right now, and you wouldn’t even be able to tell. Silver tongue, yeah? On the flip side, I’m rather trusting..a bit too trusting, some might say. Gets me into trouble sometimes… You know what else gets me into trouble? This whole bipolar thing. Now, I’m not really bipolar per say, but I’m pretty damn close. I’m an emotional mess halfa the time..it’s not pretty. Speaking of pretty, I like pretty things. Pretty things, pretty people, which makes me a bit of a flirt, a bit of a romantic. Really sucks, though, ‘cause most of the time I’m not too optimistic about relationships when they do form. Paranoid all the time, you know? Remind me to work on that, too..

[dash=#a9f5d0] Appearance ┋[/dash] I’m gorgeous. Really, now. No flaws whatsoever. I’m not the tallest, really, but it’ll do. I think that I’m...5’4”? Last time I checked I was. Maybe there’s a spell for that...egh, I’ll look later. Anyways. My hair’s pretty nice, actually; turquoise at the top ‘till the midway point, where it starts to fade to purple. It’s usually tied up, to keep it outta my eyes, and sometimes I put flowers in it, ‘cause why not? I’m tellin’ ya, I got some good genes there, man. And eyes to match, can you believe it? They’re the same shade of blue as the top of my head, ‘cept the eyes got some brown flecks in ‘em. Don’t know how, my mom never had brown eyes. Speaking of my mom, I have a big long scar across my face here on my right cheek, from where she broke a window and the glass sliced my face open. Hurt real bad, wasn’t too enjoyable, as you’d imagine. Yup, yup… For all of my other physical attributes, I've got myself a tattoo that says '01', 'cause of the number of kiddos that my mom has, ya know? I'm number one. The first, in a line of cool witchy people. I'm the coolest of the three, ya know.

[dash=#a9d0f5] Biography ┋[/dash] Biography..backstory...motive. I got you, I got you… Well, it’s a long story. You see, I’m a witch. H-hey now, put the pitchforks down, it’s alright. Witches really aren’t that bad, man. ‘Cept we got this whole ‘blood status’ thing goin’ on now, which really makes my life inconvenient at times, but otherwise, we’re pretty chill. There aren’t gonna be any hexes flyin’ around, is what I’m saying. Anyways, yeah.

So, basically, when I was born, my mom and dad were pretty nice together, I guess. That is, ‘till the whole ‘oh hello, my daughter is a witch’ thing happened. Now, my daddy was a regular ol’ human. No magic in his blood, whatsoever. Meanwhile, my mom was a full-on witch. Actually, she was a damn powerful witch, too. Real famous in the witchin’ world, and all. Well, my dad didn’t know that. Soon as he figured it out with his tiny little mind of his, he up and ran outta our lives. Wasn’t very nice of him, was it? It wasn’t.

So, my mom said to me, “You’re a witch, and I’m gonna teach you how to be a damn good one.” For the next five years, she taught me how to do all the basic stuff. Levitation, protective circles, you name it. When I was eight years old, though, that kinda all ended. New guy came into my mom’s life, so he came into mine, too. This guy was a warlock man, and he put his manly warlock genes into my mom, and they had two kids together. Made me really uncomfortable, ‘cause these two were pure blooded witches. I was a half blooded witch. Still better than any human, but I was technically lesser than my two younger sisters. Now, let me just add; my mother loved me dearly. But, warlock man did not. Loved his two, didn’t love the third. Not very fair, is it? Not really.

So he declared, “I’m the man of the house now, so we’re gonna do what I say. This halfblood has got to go.” At this point, I was around 12 years old, and knew how to take care of myself. I carried myself in a similar fashion as I do now, and I thought I was alright. But what this guy was suggesting was to throw a 12 year old out into the cold, because her daddy was some non-magical guy. If he were an elf or something, I’d have been allowed to stay. But nooo, we gotta kick her out instead. Did I mention that I really couldn’t stand this guy?

Basically, I’ve been kicked out, left to fend for myself, because my mom wasn’t able to stop this jerk of a guy from kicking me out. All I’ve got on me is a satchel full of clothes, a few things of bread, and a wimpy little wandaroo, because I wasn’t that great with my hands yet. They dropped me off in some nowhere village, where there were probably about thirty people living, and told me to, basically; Get a new family. But, that wasn’t gonna really sit with 12 year old me. I was a vengeful little kid. Still am, actually. So I said, “To hell with that! I’m gonna show that no-good-classist-warlock-jerk-face that I’m better than those two could ever be, no matter the blood they have inside of ‘em!” And so, I set out to make myself the most famous, most powerful, most important witch, in all of history. How did I do that, you ask? I reply, “With parlor tricks.”

The little nowhere village, you see, didn’t know all that much ‘bout magic. What does that mean? Anyone? No-one? Alright, I’ll tell ya. It meant that I could just make a few sparks, light a fire, lift an apple, and I could blow their minds. Not literally, though I do have a spell for that. Just kidding. So, long story short; I could perform the most remedial of magic, and they would practically worship me. It was very nice, ‘till I had to get a move on. Eventually, they started asking questions that I didn’t have answers to, then they got mad. Real mad. As in, riot mad. It was only a small crowd, and I’m pretty speedy, so I got out of there easy enough. But it gave me a message; Get tired of them and move on before they get tired of you and, well, try to spear you and then burn you alive.

As I got older, I kept hopping from town to town, picking up tricks and tips and giving them out, too. Right now, I’m staying in one of the bigger cities in the entire nation, man. I’m living life as it should be lived. ‘Cept, it’s not really that great. You see, it gets boring for me. It got boring around year two, actually. Been doing this for seven years...you see what I mean? Very boring. So, what did I wanna do? Well, obviously enough, I’m in a big city. Big cities equal rumors. Walkin’ around one night, tryna find a place to stay for the night, and I overhear a conversation ‘bout this maze thing. ‘Parrently, nobody’s ever survived it. You know what the first thought I had was? ‘That would get me famous real quick.’ So, here I am. Cool story, right? I should write a book...

[dash=#a9a9f5] Abilities ┋[/dash]
So I heard that I have to actually name all my abilities and all, and then give a description. Guess my quick overview was a bit too quick for you all...fine. I'll organize them from least to most powerful, for you simple-minded folks out there.

Blinding Lights

Seems pretty self explanitory, but I'll explain anyways. Basically, I manifest a few bright lights and they fly straight into the opponents eyes. Or, they can serve as a distraction, or as a light source. Whatever I need 'em for. They only last for a few minutes, though.

Reflective Shield

Blocks me and the party behind or next to me from physical objects coming at us. Say a rock was flying towards my head. Use this, and it bounces right off, back into the troll who threw it's face.

Black Shadow

Here's a fun fact; I typically work with light magic, and electric magic. That kind of stuff. Now, if I can produce light, what else do you think I can do? If you said "Take it away," you're correct. With this move, it shrouds the entire area in darkness. Now, your opponent can't see in front of them; only downside is, you can't either. So.. Yeah.

Witch's Curse

Just what it sounds like. One of my few hexes that I know, it causes a stat of my choice to go down gradually. It can't go down into the negatives, and I can't even figure out what their stats are, so this move is pretty hit-or-miss. A good move, nonetheless! Only lasts for about five turns, though. Like poison, or something.

Firework Show

Similar to Blinding Lights, except this one deals out some pretty decent damage. Not only do the lights cause disorientation, but they're sparks, too. Which means, electricity. So. Poppity pop, there they go.

Shattered Mirror

Sharp, pinprickity sparks of electricity are showered all over the opponent of my choice. Hurts like a bi--glass. Hurts like glass.

Deadly Shot

And my final blow that really drains everything I've got out of me. I'm a pretty good shot, right? Well, I think so. With this move, I can create a deadly line of electricity, sort of like a sniper shot. I can release it whenever I want, but it takes away one point of my health, and a good majority of my energy. So this move is more "last resort" than "first blow."

[dash=#e2a9f3] Statistics┋[/dash]

Power
▬▬▬
Dexterity
▬▬
Agility
▬▬
Constitution

Magic
▬▬▬
Health
▬▬

[dash=#ff85de] Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?┋[/dash]Here or there, maybe once or twice... I'm not saying anything definite, eheh. [/hr][/hr]​

[/hr]
Accepted, though Reflective Shield is possible to be simply overpowered.

With her race, should I just delete the examples or change it?

As for her life span, I was thinking about making her a throw back. But if not, I suppose I can change her history. Considering I should add more into the history anyway.

I only put invisibility because I didn't want to make her too powerful. It wouldn't be fair. And with her training in using the sword, I figured she would have a higher power status than the magic status. Besides, knowing how to hunt, she could always use traps and such. Tactics.

In any case, these are just suggestions (and clarification questions). Please feel free to tell me otherwise. It is your RP after all.
I can accept her the way she is if you put a lower number on her age, especially considering she has such a young body at that age.

"Lizard of Mung-Wu"

"...When see everyone like food, know right things. True things. To nose and stomach, cannot lie."

2aj0yh4.jpg

Name:
O-uro Sun Gan-tien
"Ouro"

Appearance:
He's blind in his left eye, which he keeps closed at all times.
His body is covered in scars from head to toe.

Race:
Saurian
((hoity-toity way of saying lizard-folk))

Personality:
As a walking, talking testament to the age-old adage of not judging a book by its cover, the hulking reptilian Ouro is mild, friendly, and rather refined when not in the course of battle. He speaks with respect towards everyone, and peppers his words with an odd wisdom.

Strangely, he takes the time out of his encounters with others to study their scent thoroughly, as this is said to be his personal way of getting a good idea of a person. He can tell plenty of someone's past and way of life through their scents. Among other things, this makes for some good ice-breaker, although he takes care not to pry into more sensitive matters unless he feels it's especially dangerous. This isn't to say he judges others completely through this process alone; he believes that actions determine a person more than anything else.

Ouro is always looking out for others whenever he can, and his door is always open to new friends. Those that have earned his companionship and trust will be remembered always, and he would rather die than turn his blade upon them. Even traitors, whom are among the few things capable of raising his ire, would be spared. In the matters concerning evil, he sees himself as a peacekeeper or an enforcer, but not a judge. Though he would quickly join others in bringing evil to its knees, he would rather turn and walk away when asked to decide its fate in the end.

To him, cooked food makes for a sublime gift, and will win him over quite easily. When it comes to food, the man isn't picky and as easily offended as one might think, despite his powerful sense of smell. He graciously receives leftovers and even "failed attempts", insisting that there is worth in every bit of food, though he often forgets that others' digestive tracts aren't quite as steely as his own.

Ouro dislikes taking sides in a conflict, and will try his best to remain neutral. In a fight among friends, he will attempt to dowse the fires, but will not hesitate to step in as a third force if things start to get out of hand. He's willing to slap some sense into them before they end up harming one another, or worse, other people. Thus, hurting, or threatening to hurt innocents as well as his friends is a grave offense in his book.

What Ouro considers the most offensive act he is capable against others is breaching their privacy, and is strongly mindful of them at all times. Despite this, he himself has no idea of privacy to speak of.

Biography:
Arriving from more distant lands across the seas, the traveling once-soldier Ouro claims willingness to step foot into the Endless Dungeon days before it opens. Speaking in a rather stilted manner, perhaps given his short time in this land, the lizard-man becomes quite unwilling to reveal his intentions of joining the troupe entering the Dungeon. Because of this, rumors have begun to spread of his knowledge of a foreign king's treasure within the Dungeon, but also of his past. It is said, that a certain "O-uro the Basilisk" was once notorious for feasting on the flesh of other beings...

Stats:
Tab 1
[accordion=bcenter][accordion=bcenter|125]

[Power]
[Dexterity]
[Agility]

[Constitution]
[Magic]

[Health]
{/slide}
[/accordion]

Abilities:
Nothing fancy whatsoever. Ouro has always relied on superior strength and endurance, though he isn't shy to act on his wits wherever the opportunity presents itself. The fact that he's almost always mistaken as another mindless lug by his adversaries certainly helps. With his large build, he's adept at using heavy weapons that otherwise render normal people useless, and is especially dangerous with his two-sided axe. If stripped of his weapon, Ouro can simply just keep fighting with nothing but his body parts - his one horn, clawed arms, spiked shoulders, and long tail all make effective weapons.

On that note, the saurian race is naturally tough, besides possessing resistances to various toxins and illnesses. Combine this with Ouro's own extremely high level of pain tolerance, and the result is a raging lizard-man on fire that continually swings his axe while bathed in blood and with a bed of arrows stuck in his back. But, whilst his scale-ridden body is fire and shock-resistant, he is cold-blooded, and thus often fares worse against the cold than others.

When outside of battle, Ouro's imposing figure is a plus when it comes to avoiding trouble, though not when going through doorways. The saurian's sense of smell is also very powerful, which allows him to pick up the scents of incoming danger, or seek out a distant object. However, this is a trait that can be turned on him just as quickly.

"Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?"
"...Ye."

{/slide}
[/accordion]
Eh, how can he judge the privacy of others if he doesn't even know what privacy is? Or do you mean it in a manner that he himself 'has no privacy'? Also the Dungeon allows entrance once every Summer/Year for the duration of a Moon/month. That's just me nitpicking though, regardless, you can PM me the reason he enters via PM. Overall he looks good to me but who knows how the others react to a lizard men for their company.

Quick question, Skys; This our actual OOC, or are we doing the whole Skype thing again?
Fuck Skype groups, I already got too much of them in regards to Iwaku :L. You can ask me questions there but it is not the 'official OOC'.

Rant the Sand Rat

Name:

Rant Mouse

Race:
Sand Rat

Race Description:
Sand Rat's are a simple species coming in various shapes and sizes, but only few colors. Most Sand Rats' fur are light brown or brown, but there are cases of black fur. They have large ears that droop down and tails that resemble a deer's more than a mouse's or rat's. The Sand Rat's also have a hidden strength that would be considered superhuman to the outside world. A child born from the species could lift two hundred pounds by age eleven. Sand Rat's do not bear anything, but a first name and thus sign documents with the last name "Mouse" and middle initial "T". A male Sand Rat's apparel usually consists of no shirt, pants, gloves, and shoes. Female Sand Rat's are usually in overalls with a cropped shirt and shoes.
A Sand Rat's lifespan varries from 100 - 250 years. They'll keep a young teen like physique (depending on their lifespan) until ages 20 - 110 and gain an old man look around ages 80 - 210. The Sand Rat's nose is not as sensitive as it may seem. Their nose is only able to sniff out scents two times more potent than a human. A Sand Rat's hearing however is exceptional.

Rant Specific Race Info:
Rant can lift up to 1 quarter ton(560 pounds), His comfortable lifting weight is 372 pounds past this he will only continue to struggle more. His lifespan is 250 years.

Personality:
Rant does not care for much being that he was a distinguished bounty hunter before being dragged into the Endless Dungeon. He lives for the thrill of fighting and the joy of loot. Normally seen as rude or even rather villainous, Rant hates most people and things. Despite his front to hide his warm heart Rant has a deep love for life and respect for people that prove themselves as brave and virtuous.

Biography:
Rant is from the Plut Wastes, a nation more commonly known as Sand City. Sand City is a land buried beneath the ground. Various access points are scattered throughout the Plut desert each covered by a heavy Sand Plate that must be lifted by the Watchers to enter or exit. The Watchers are the strongest of the species in every aspect and thus are given the honor of guarding their main defense against the outside world. The nation was like a hive and so everywhere you went was family or somewhere to sleep. Crime wasn't a common thing, but because of this when it did happen it was usually a large scale event. This brought on the need of bounty hunters to deal with the threats. This is how Rant became one of those hunters.

Rant loved the top side and often ventured out to explore it, but it was nothing but sand for miles. Often he would run to the top of sand dunes and squint to get a glimpse of a top side civilization on the horizon. He would sit in wonder thinking about the many treasures they must've had and the brave swordsmen who fought for their king. He did this routine regularly and was often forced to burrow from sandstorms. This routine made him into an excellent digger a skill highly valued in the expansion industry, but he had only one goal and that was to get to the city on the horizon.

When Rant decided to venture out he said goodbye to his immediate community and took only a bag containing supplies to reach the city on the horizon. Rant spent days walking towards it often taking refuge in distant underground villages from the storms. He finally reached the city after one week, but during nightfall. He sought shelter, but the people here were not as generous as his community had been to him. Rant slept out in the open against a shops building in exchange for guarding it. They handed him a metal circle with a man's face on it. It was new to him and he later came to the realization that it was currency and stuffed it into his belt.

Rant slept outside keeping watch of the man's shop for a long month. During this month many tried to break in, it was so new to see a criminals this active. He talked to the nice man about it and he returned an equally puzzled look to Rant. The man explained the situation of the land and for the first time Rant was angry. The king had been using funds to excavate a mine full of precious ore. The ore was only used to better the high ranking people of the nation. Rant's dream of the city on the horizon that sparkled in his eyes turned out to be the greed of a king.

Rant decided to take the situation in his own hands and talked to the man more about the king's intentions. It turned out that his shop was a key shop and that he designed the various locks and traps that guard the ores. Puzzled by the need of traps Rant inquired further and was told of the guardians of the ore. Rant knew these guardians when he described them. He corrected the man, telling him that the guardians are actually one being dividing itself. A Golem guarded the cave and to be drove so far back and kept at bay he must be dividing himself to stop the men without taking much damage himself.

Rant took it upon himself to learn the man's trade. First puzzled by the gadgets and gizmos, but soon he practiced the art to a feasible level. Enough to fight idiots such as these he thought. He said his goodbyes once again and set out to seize the cave single-handedly. When he arrived at the cave they were still excavating and he couldn't find a way in. Eventually after sitting around for hours the guards loosened and a horn signaled a day's end. Rant jolted up and observed. When he saw there was no one he ran to the cave under the cover of night. The first couple of doors were easy enough to knock down with his hands, but eventually they got more resistant and colorful. The ore he thought to himself as he picked the locks. Being careless he ran into multiple traps, but luckily they were most often crushing weights that he could shove to the side before being squished. Then he came across explosives and was knocked out. When he woke a large metal creature loomed over him.

It had no mouth, but spoke to him. It said he could've died, but he saved him. Rant saw the magnificence in the creature, but a flame began to harbor in his heart at the same time. He began to grow a hate for those around him. Very few people top side proved to be reasonable allies and they showed ruthlessness and deadly cunning. The Golem saw this and calmed his mind and Rant's thoughts subsided for the Golem's guidance. He showed him both sides to all beings including his own people. Rant came to and thanked the Golem. He lead the being out of the cave. When they reached the outside the Rant was amazed. He never knew of the magical traps within and the Golem easily tore them to shreds. Rant was also amazed that he'd actually accomplished the feat of taking the cave back.

Together they subdued the men. The Golem showed them what he did Rant and Rant sent them back with a message; I'll be watching. After the event the Golem presented Rant with a gift, a badge given to him by one of his kind. The badge of a bounty hunter. Of course it was outdated and beaten, but Rant was honored anyway. The path of a bounty hunter was not one he'd ever considered. When Rant left the Golem gave him a present, a way of keeping in touch with him and the city on the horizon had at the very least gained a more stable economy because of him. The key master would tell stories of Rant until his old age, they were a bit modified when they reached Rant's ears years later.

Rant has met many mythical beings and armies. He has helped a great deal of people and rewards seemed to come his way with every turn. He started to develop a more self-conceited attitude. With the appearance of the Endless Dungeon Rant was called once more by a fellow Sand Rat to venture within. Rant denied the request at first, but when the beast told him of its endless treasures Rant's attitude changed. The beast dismissed him immediately and Rant was confused. A friend that he had not spoken to in years then awoke to tell him that his cave had been invaded yet again and this time they gunned for the Golem with weapons made from his ore. The Golem's spirit dissipated that day.

More time passes and Rant remains silent. He had not been active in the longest time, but was confronted by the spirit of the Golem in his dreams. This spirit came to Rant with a message one that would change his personality for the better and permanently. When Rant awoke he decided to challenge this dungeon, but not for anyone. Rant challenged the dungeon to regain the self he once had long ago. Rant visited the cave of the Golem spirit and set out for a party to help him on his mission.

Stats:
Power - vvvvvv
Dexterity - x
Agility - vv
Constitution - vv
Magic - x
Health - vvv

Abilities:
Picking Locks
Setting/Disabling Traps
Abnormal Strength

No

Last edited:
Accepted, though Reflective Shield is possible to be simply overpowered.
I'll edit that. How'd you like my Cheddar Cheese spell names~?

she has such a young body at that age.

What's she supposed to have? Giant ti--

Name:
Rant Mouse

Appearance:
Rant.jpg

Race:
Sand Rat

Race Description:
Sand Rat's are a simple species coming in various shapes and sizes, but only few colors. Most Sand Rats' fur are light brown or brown, but there are cases of black fur. They have large ears that droop down and tails that resemble a deer's more than a mouse's or rat's. The Sand Rat's also have a hidden strength that would be considered superhuman to the outside world. A child born from the species could lift two hundred pounds by age eleven. Sand Rat's do not bear anything, but a first name and thus sign documents with the last name "Mouse" and middle initial "T". A male Sand Rat's apparel usually consists of no shirt, pants, gloves, and shoes. Female Sand Rat's are usually in overalls with a cropped shirt and shoes.
A Sand Rat's lifespan varries from 100 - 250 years. They'll keep a young teen like physique (depending on their lifespan) until ages 20 - 110 and gain an old man look around ages 80 - 210. The Sand Rat's nose is not as sensitive as it may seem. Their nose is only able to sniff out scents two times more potent than a human. A Sand Rat's hearing however is exceptional.

Rant Specific Race Info:
Rant can lift up to 1 half ton(1120 pounds), His comfortable lifting weight is 845 pounds past this he will only continue to struggle more. His lifespan is 250 years.

Personality:
Rant does not care for much being that he was a distinguished bounty hunter before being dragged into the Endless Dungeon. He lives for the thrill of fighting and the joy of loot. Normally seen as rude or even rather villainous, Rant hates most people and things. Despite his front to hide his warm heart Rant has a deep love for life and respect for people that prove themselves as brave and virtuous.

Biography:
Rant is from the Plut Wastes, a nation more commonly known as Sand City. Sand City is a land buried beneath the ground. Various access points are scattered throughout the Plut desert each covered by a heavy Sand Plate that must be lifted by the Watchers to enter or exit. The Watchers are the strongest of the species in every aspect and thus are given the honor of guarding their main defense against the outside world. The nation was like a hive and so everywhere you went was family or somewhere to sleep. Crime wasn't a common thing, but because of this when it did happen it was usually a large scale event. This brought on the need of bounty hunters to deal with the threats. This is how Rant became one of those hunters.

Rant loved the top side and often ventured out to explore it, but it was nothing but sand for miles. Often he would run to the top of sand dunes and squint to get a glimpse of a top side civilization on the horizon. He would sit in wonder thinking about the many treasures they must've had and the brave swordsmen who fought for their king. He did this routine regularly and was often forced to burrow from sandstorms. This routine made him into an excellent digger a skill highly valued in the expansion industry, but he had only one goal and that was to get to the city on the horizon.

When Rant decided to venture out he said goodbye to his immediate community and took only a bag containing supplies to reach the city on the horizon. Rant spent days walking towards it often taking refuge in distant underground villages from the storms. He finally reached the city after one week, but during nightfall. He sought shelter, but the people here were not as generous as his community had been to him. Rant slept out in the open against a shops building in exchange for guarding it. They handed him a metal circle with a man's face on it. It was new to him and he later came to the realization that it was currency and stuffed it into his belt.

Rant slept outside keeping watch of the man's shop for a long month. During this month many tried to break in, it was so new to see a criminals this active. He talked to the nice man about it and he returned an equally puzzled look to Rant. The man explained the situation of the land and for the first time Rant was angry. The king had been using funds to excavate a mine full of precious ore. The ore was only used to better the high ranking people of the nation. Rant's dream of the city on the horizon that sparkled in his eyes turned out to be the greed of a king.

Rant decided to take the situation in his own hands and talked to the man more about the king's intentions. It turned out that his shop was a key shop and that he designed the various locks and traps that guard the ores. Puzzled by the need of traps Rant inquired further and was told of the guardians of the ore. Rant knew these guardians when he described them. He corrected the man, telling him that the guardians are actually one being dividing itself. A Golem guarded the cave and to be drove so far back and kept at bay he must be dividing himself to stop the men without taking much damage himself.

Rant took it upon himself to learn the man's trade. First puzzled by the gadgets and gizmos, but soon he practiced the art to a feasible level. Enough to fight idiots such as these he thought. He said his goodbyes once again and set out to seize the cave single-handedly. When he arrived at the cave they were still excavating and he couldn't find a way in. Eventually after sitting around for hours the guards loosened and a horn signaled a day's end. Rant jolted up and observed. When he saw there was no one he ran to the cave under the cover of night. The first couple of doors were easy enough to knock down with his hands, but eventually they got more resistant and colorful. The ore he thought to himself as he picked the locks. Being careless he ran into multiple traps, but luckily they were most often crushing weights that he could shove to the side before being squished. Then he came across explosives and was knocked out. When he woke a large metal creature loomed over him.

It had no mouth, but spoke to him. It said he could've died, but he saved him. Rant saw the magnificence in the creature, but a flame began to harbor in his heart at the same time. He began to grow a hate for those around him. Very few people top side proved to be reasonable allies and they showed ruthlessness and deadly cunning. The Golem saw this and calmed his mind and Rant's thoughts subsided for the Golem's guidance. He showed him both sides to all beings including his own people. Rant came to and thanked the Golem. He lead the being out of the cave. When they reached the outside the Rant was amazed. He never knew of the magical traps within and the Golem easily tore them to shreds. Rant was also amazed that he'd actually accomplished the feat of taking the cave back.

Together they subdued the men. The Golem showed them what he did Rant and Rant sent them back with a message; I'll be watching. After the event the Golem presented Rant with a gift, a badge given to him by one of his kind. The badge of a bounty hunter. Of course it was outdated and beaten, but Rant was honored anyway. The path of a bounty hunter was not one he'd ever considered. When Rant left the Golem gave him a present, a way of keeping in touch with him and the city on the horizon had at the very least gained a more stable economy because of him. The key master would tell stories of Rant until his old age, they were a bit modified when they reached Rant's ears years later.

Rant has met many mythical beings and armies. He has helped a great deal of people and rewards seemed to come his way with every turn. He started to develop a more self-conceited attitude. With the appearance of the Endless Dungeon Rant was called once more by a black dragon to venture within. Rant denied the request at first, but when the beast told him of its endless treasures Rant's attitude changed. The beast dismissed him immediately and Rant was confused. A friend that he had not spoken to in years then awoke to tell him that his cave had been invaded yet again and this time they gunned for the Golem with weapons made from his ore. The Golem's spirit dissipated that day.

More time passes and Rant remains silent. He had not been active in the longest time, but was confronted by the last rare creature he would see. A kitsune, large and with nine tails illuminated by blue fire. This spirit came to Rant with a message one that would change his personality for the better and permanently. Rant decided to challenge this dungeon, but not for anyone. Rant challenged the dungeon to regain the self he once had long ago. Rant said farewell to the spirit and set out for a party to help him on his mission.

Stats:
Power - 4
Dexterity - 2
Agility - 3
Constitution - 2
Magic - 0
Health - 3

Abilities:
Picking Locks
Setting/Disabling Traps
Abnormal Strength

No
I don't know, but a half ton seems like a lot for such a small frame.
How would Rant recuperate from holding that much!? Not being the GM, but I'm just curious.

Reactions: Kitt
Just a tad of unrealism

Could just be really dense, although I'm not sure what the scentific impliments of that statement is.

there are none.

Just a tad of unrealism
Don't you know that this is a serious roleplay? We have a witch, a Sireid, a lizard man, and you come in with unrealism? Come on now, get with the program.

Calm down. Its appearance not an issue.

Don't you know that this is a serious roleplay? We have a witch, a Sireid, a lizard man, and you come in with unrealism? Come on now, get with the program.
And a valkyrie... hopefully!
Unrealism exists to a reasonable extent. How tall is Rant, at least in human standards?
Your character's pretty adorable!

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Yes he is as tall as a man his age

I count about 12 characters and 1 incoming character. Does that sound about right?

Kinda
Okay, then. Fair enough~
Don't be surprised if questions arise!
Kinda the point. It's something that brings out the key points in his personality. So you ask him why he can do etc: "Why were you born like that?" Walks ahead faster.

That kind of thing is what makes Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.