Variate//Wirklichkeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-...I refreshed.

And it's gone. Kitt why did you do this to me?

I did nothing to you, my love!

Was it the "Security Error" thing? Because that's what got me.

@Skyswimsky Would it be acceptable to have a part-magic steampunk powersuit?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
  • Bucket of Rainbows
There is a person already making something similiar, so yes, I would allow it.
Hmm, perhaps not, if someone's already making it. Thanks though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Name: Cristoph Renault
2463a14a2a03652f03c616cf65eb5593.jpg
Race: Boring old human but with the old blood in his veins

Personality: Cristoph has grown up into a bitter man who resents the way he has been used in life but sees no way out. He is impatient and reckless especially around magic. Anger comes easily to him as does annoyance and irritation. He'd prefer to be alone in his adventure but is smart enough to know meatshields are useful. He's been trained to be a leader of men since he was young and will order others about and expect those order to be followed. it is difficult to get sympathy out of him even if one is wounded or dying.

Biography: Born the fourth son of an old family on the northern peninsula there was little Cristoph could expect to inherit. His father was a minor noble whose children were there to build a stronger house in the future. His eldest would inherit their lands and the others would be his captains and guards, training a small army as a show of power. Therefore Cristoph was trained as a warrior first and slowly moved into tactic. However it was not long before he bled and the sparkle in his blood was discovered.

Unfortunately for him in the new world of the peninsula the old blood was seen as little beyond an expectation. If a person with the old blood failed any task they were seen as unbearably weak given their strength, and Cristoph's father pushed him ever harder as a result. At the age of eight he was forced to prove the strength of his blood, by first poisoning a prisoner and then executing them with his power. It was a memory he quickly repressed away for years until he was older and could handle its effect.

From that point on his life was quite boring and he did little beyond train with the sword and his blood. He was his father's chosen champion as the man purposefully insulted his foes and forced them into duels of honour. Though Cristoph was often less skilled than his foes he could shrug aside magic and a single cut was his blood coated blade was enough to weaken anyone better. His father's reputation grew considerably along with his mercenary like personal guard.

Yet one day his father was outplayed in the game of lies and was challenged to a great duel, one that was to occur inside the endless dungeon. Not wishing to lose face his father had no choice but to send Cristoph south where he would enter the dungeon and within its bowels search for his opponent to duel him. Then hopefully find his way out and return home as proof. A squire from his father's lands accompanies him though he has little patience for the boy whose fear at his doom inside the dungeon often overcomes him.

Cristoph
Stats:
Power - 2
Dexterity - 4
Agility - 3
Constitution - 2
Magic - 0
Health - 2

Astere, his squire
Stats:
Power - 2
Dexterity - 1
Agility - 2
Constitution -2
Magic - 0
Health - 1

Abilities
The Old blood – The blood of the Old Ones who are said to have rose from the deep and intermingled with the Northern Peninsula kingdoms. The blood is a dominating force on its own, almost controlled by its own will rather than the owners. It can be easily recognised by it's the golden flecks within that sparkle in any light.

Disliking power other than its own, it provides a high magic resistance that acts as a sort of magic health. It allows Cristoph to take a magical hit with little damage, but the blood is weakened and takes five turns to build back up to its full strength.

Disliking mortal's blood, the old blood is poisonous to anyone else. An ordinary human will be weakened (-1 to power and con) by ingesting a small amount. Further dosages will increase the penalty. Larger beings with more blood are less affected.

Disliking any opposition, the blood can be brought forth from any wound in a long limb like form that ends in a pointed tip. The tip is sharp enough to cut through normal flesh and upon doing so will break off inside the victim, poisoning them.

Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?
Once.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Character Sheet
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Nen Koetoi //the cutest shit you'll ever see[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Unknown //old as the sea[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
A willowy figure with small, compressed frame, he stands tall at five feet and ten inches. He has a slightly athletic build. Nen has a few silts below his arms where one would assume is his gills. His hair and eyes are a glossy iridescent, however some gradients of blue or purple is present.

Race: Sireid

Personality:
Nen has a shameless quirk of being a flirt. Brought up in a purebreed family, he was taught to have class when compared to others. He lacks a nurturing side towards humans and is often self-controlling. Although he lacks loyalty, he trusts others far too quickly. He is selfish and has a taste for adventure. Nen has unstable emotions, only being able to deal with one or two at a time. He is very easily spaced out.

Biography:
Born into high status and into a well guarded family, Nen was raised on the shores of a freshwater sea. The Oleski sea and the Valhollow river are hidden from sight to humans and predatory creatures. Despite being protected by halfbreeds and a few selected elementals, Nen was able to see the world first hand. He sought for more, greedy for knowledge. The halfbreeds and water elementals would lure people to them and drown them for the fun of it, Nen would join sometimes.

The Sireids were considered to be part of an ancient royal colony. Long after a few feuds with neighboring families, the bloodline thinned out and Sireids were rare to come by. The war would continued if more Sireids were found. To escape their tragic ancestry and the war, few have branched out and created mixed breeds by traveling away from the Oleski sea. The Koetoi family kept their pride and continued to stay as the way they were. Once the species was separated, each held a unique twist. If the Sireid was raised by the cliff and the sea, they developed into a Siren. In murky waters, they became Kappas or Nymphes. The Sireids lean more towards having a human complex, they are able to shift their bodies to look like a human. Depending on where they were raised, the creatures could use their gills and their lungs to breath. Nen is able to use his lungs and gills to breath, making him able to breath air and liquids.

The young Sireid was immersed in studies as a family mentor had suggested. He is quite knowledgeable about things that revolve around the sea and space, even though he hated the subject. After a few close encounters, he has only a few friends that he can trust for a certain amount of time. Nen enjoys talking about dragons, wooing girls, and himself. However, life when he was younger would be erased from his conversations. He would conveniently leave out the fact that he was recovering from an injury that temporarily disabled him.

His mother and father died in family affairs involving him and his injury. His grandfather from his mother's side blames him directly for their death, as well as his spouse's death. Nen's paternal family raised him. He associates himself with sea animals more than anyone else. Nen decided to enter the Dungeon to gain family honor and recognition for his sea. He believes he will be able to get more attention from girls as well.

Stats
:

Power - 1
Dexterity - 2
Agility - 3
Constitution - 1
Magic - 3
Health - 3

Abilities:
Nen to be able to breath underwater and on the surface. His body is able to stand most temperatures as long as there is moisture in the air. With the help of Biokinesis, the ability to modify their bodies, he is able to shift his form when he is in water to have more fish like qualities, such as a tail. Sireids can't change their form once they are out of the water. Their skin is slightly translucent with a tint of blue, if they focus they will be able to appear very pale. Once they begin to shift, they can only use the mass that they process. However, they can add or remove mass using water as replacement. Nen can manipulate water to his advantage, from healing himself to creating thick walls of shields to drowning his enemies. Sireids are known for being able to lure people to them using songs or their voice. As a citizen of the water, he is able to communicate with sea animals. He is able to use blunt objects, his dagger, and a katzbalger.

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AiDee gdi i was going to use one of those x gif things and now you did it...why is my life hard

• Love
Reactions: AiDee
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I'll come back from my parents visit on wednesday, will look over the sheets then.

• Bucket of Rainbows
╳【 Kyoya Atsuki || The Airheaded Witch || Tch, is that all? 】╳

[dash=salmon]Name┋[/dash]Kyoya Atsuki, can't you read? You can call me 'Kyo' if Kyoya's too hard for ya.

[dash=#f5bca9] Age ┋[/dash]18 years of age, kiddo. My birthday's comin' up soon, ya know. Presents are welcome..

[dash=#f7dfc6] Gender ┋[/dash]Female. Got them ovaries.

[dash=#f2f5a9] Race┋[/dash]Witchy witch!

[dash=#a9f5a9] Personality ┋[/dash] Kyoya Atsuki here! Nice to meet ya, how you doin'? I'm good, thanks for askin'-- Ah, yeah, I forgot. We're supposed to be doin' stuff here… Ah, yeah. Personality. I see myself to be a risk-taker, ya know? Someone who's not afraid to put it all on the line, for one goal.. typically, risk-takers are ambitious too, so.. add that to the list. What kinda risks? Well, for me, it's my trade and all, but you can read up all 'bout that later.. Anyways. More about me. Believe it or not, I'm a rather courteous person. Yeah, yeah, shut your mouth with all that gigglin' in the back. Yeah, I see ya! Shut up! Guh.. That wasn't very courteous, but on most other occasions, I am quite the lady. I'd be even more of a lady if I had more self control...remind me to work on that. Impulse control is currently resting at a nice, round 'zero'. Mm, yeah. Not too great of a deal, eh? Nah, didn't think so. Oh, yeah, we're still doin' this..okie doke. Well, I typically don't admit things like this, so you gotta be real hush-hush about it, but I'm not very...honest. Mm, yeah. I could be lyin' to your face right now, and you wouldn't even be able to tell. Silver tongue, yeah? On the flip side, I'm rather trusting..a bit too trusting, some might say. Gets me into trouble sometimes… You know what else gets me into trouble? This whole bipolar thing. Now, I'm not really bipolar per say, but I'm pretty damn close. I'm an emotional mess halfa the time..it's not pretty. Speaking of pretty, I like pretty things. Pretty things, pretty people, which makes me a bit of a flirt, a bit of a romantic. Really sucks, though, 'cause most of the time I'm not too optimistic about relationships when they do form. Paranoid all the time, you know? Remind me to work on that, too..

[dash=#a9f5d0] Appearance ┋[/dash] I'm gorgeous. Really, now. No flaws whatsoever. I'm not the tallest, really, but it'll do. I think that I'm...5'4"? Last time I checked I was. Maybe there's a spell for that...egh, I'll look later. Anyways. My hair's pretty nice, actually; turquoise at the top 'till the midway point, where it starts to fade to purple. It's usually tied up, to keep it outta my eyes, and sometimes I put flowers in it, 'cause why not? I'm tellin' ya, I got some good genes there, man. And eyes to match, can you believe it? They're the same shade of blue as the top of my head, 'cept the eyes got some brown flecks in 'em. Don't know how, my mom never had brown eyes. Speaking of my mom, I have a big long scar across my face here on my right cheek, from where she broke a window and the glass sliced my face open. Hurt real bad, wasn't too enjoyable, as you'd imagine. Yup, yup… For all of my other physical attributes, I've got myself a tattoo that says '01', 'cause of the number of kiddos that my mom has, ya know? I'm number one. The first, in a line of cool witchy people. I'm the coolest of the three, ya know.

[dash=#a9d0f5] Biography ┋[/dash] Biography..backstory...motive. I got you, I got you… Well, it's a long story. You see, I'm a witch. H-hey now, put the pitchforks down, it's alright. Witches really aren't that bad, man. 'Cept we got this whole 'blood status' thing goin' on now, which really makes my life inconvenient at times, but otherwise, we're pretty chill. There aren't gonna be any hexes flyin' around, is what I'm saying. Anyways, yeah.

So, basically, when I was born, my mom and dad were pretty nice together, I guess. That is, 'till the whole 'oh hello, my daughter is a witch' thing happened. Now, my daddy was a regular ol' human. No magic in his blood, whatsoever. Meanwhile, my mom was a full-on witch. Actually, she was a damn powerful witch, too. Real famous in the witchin' world, and all. Well, my dad didn't know that. Soon as he figured it out with his tiny little mind of his, he up and ran outta our lives. Wasn't very nice of him, was it? It wasn't.

So, my mom said to me, "You're a witch, and I'm gonna teach you how to be a damn good one." For the next five years, she taught me how to do all the basic stuff. Levitation, protective circles, you name it. When I was eight years old, though, that kinda all ended. New guy came into my mom's life, so he came into mine, too. This guy was a warlock man, and he put his manly warlock genes into my mom, and they had two kids together. Made me really uncomfortable, 'cause these two were pure blooded witches. I was a half blooded witch. Still better than any human, but I was technically lesser than my two younger sisters. Now, let me just add; my mother loved me dearly. But, warlock man did not. Loved his two, didn't love the third. Not very fair, is it? Not really.

So he declared, "I'm the man of the house now, so we're gonna do what I say. This halfblood has got to go." At this point, I was around 12 years old, and knew how to take care of myself. I carried myself in a similar fashion as I do now, and I thought I was alright. But what this guy was suggesting was to throw a 12 year old out into the cold, because her daddy was some non-magical guy. If he were an elf or something, I'd have been allowed to stay. But nooo, we gotta kick her out instead. Did I mention that I really couldn't stand this guy?

Basically, I've been kicked out, left to fend for myself, because my mom wasn't able to stop this jerk of a guy from kicking me out. All I've got on me is a satchel full of clothes, a few things of bread, and a wimpy little wandaroo, because I wasn't that great with my hands yet. They dropped me off in some nowhere village, where there were probably about thirty people living, and told me to, basically; Get a new family. But, that wasn't gonna really sit with 12 year old me. I was a vengeful little kid. Still am, actually. So I said, "To hell with that! I'm gonna show that no-good-classist-warlock-jerk-face that I'm better than those two could ever be, no matter the blood they have inside of 'em!" And so, I set out to make myself the most famous, most powerful, most important witch, in all of history. How did I do that, you ask? I reply, "With parlor tricks."

The little nowhere village, you see, didn't know all that much 'bout magic. What does that mean? Anyone? No-one? Alright, I'll tell ya. It meant that I could just make a few sparks, light a fire, lift an apple, and I could blow their minds. Not literally, though I do have a spell for that. Just kidding. So, long story short; I could perform the most remedial of magic, and they would practically worship me. It was very nice, 'till I had to get a move on. Eventually, they started asking questions that I didn't have answers to, then they got mad. Real mad. As in, riot mad. It was only a small crowd, and I'm pretty speedy, so I got out of there easy enough. But it gave me a message; Get tired of them and move on before they get tired of you and, well, try to spear you and then burn you alive.

As I got older, I kept hopping from town to town, picking up tricks and tips and giving them out, too. Right now, I'm staying in one of the bigger cities in the entire nation, man. I'm living life as it should be lived. 'Cept, it's not really that great. You see, it gets boring for me. It got boring around year two, actually. Been doing this for seven years...you see what I mean? Very boring. So, what did I wanna do? Well, obviously enough, I'm in a big city. Big cities equal rumors. Walkin' around one night, tryna find a place to stay for the night, and I overhear a conversation 'bout this maze thing. 'Parrently, nobody's ever survived it. You know what the first thought I had was? 'That would get me famous real quick.' So, here I am. Cool story, right? I should write a book...

[dash=#a9a9f5] Abilities ┋[/dash]
So I heard that I have to actually name all my abilities and all, and then give a description. Guess my quick overview was a bit too quick for you all...fine. I'll organize them from least to most powerful, for you simple-minded folks out there. Ultimate cheesy titles, you know?

Blinding Lights

Seems pretty self explanitory, but I'll explain anyways. Basically, I manifest a few bright lights and they fly straight into the opponents eyes. Or, they can serve as a distraction, or as a light source. Whatever I need 'em for. They only last for a few minutes, though.

Refrective Shieldu

Blocks me and the party behind or next to me from physical objects coming at us. Say a rock was flying towards my head. Use this, and it bounces right off, back into the troll who threw it's face.

Black Shadow

Here's a fun fact; I typically work with light magic, and electric magic. That kind of stuff. Now, if I can produce light, what else do you think I can do? If you said "Take it away," you're correct. With this move, it shrouds the entire area in darkness. Now, your opponent can't see in front of them; only downside is, you can't either. So.. Yeah.

Witch's Curse

Just what it sounds like. One of my few hexes that I know, it causes a stat of my choice to go down gradually. It can't go down into the negatives, and I can't even figure out what their stats are, so this move is pretty hit-or-miss. A good move, nonetheless! Only lasts for about five turns, though. Like poison, or something.

Firework Show

Similar to Blinding Lights, except this one deals out some pretty decent damage. Not only do the lights cause disorientation, but they're sparks, too. Which means, electricity. So. Poppity pop, there they go.

Shattered Mirror

Sharp, pinprickity sparks of electricity are showered all over the opponent of my choice. Hurts like a bi--glass. Hurts like glass.

Deadly Shot

And my final blow that really drains everything I've got out of me. I'm a pretty good shot, right? Well, I think so. With this move, I create a deadly line of electricity, sort of like a sniper shot. I can release it whenever I want, but it takes away one point of my health, and a good majority of my energy. So this move is more "last resort" than "first blow."

[dash=#e2a9f3] Statistics┋[/dash]

Power
▬▬▬
Dexterity
▬▬
Agility
▬▬
Constitution

Magic
▬▬▬
Health
▬▬

[dash=#ff85de] Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?┋[/dash]Here or there, maybe once or twice... I'm not saying anything definite, eheh. [/hr][/hr]​

[/hr]

Last edited:
So very very interested in this. Though, I do have a question. I have no experience at all with dice roll games such. Would I still be able to join and learn?

Nyan~, silence for days, but right down to business!

Sadly, @ERode dropped out.
I am still waiting on @Asuras to finish his sheet.
@Heyitsjiwon How is it looking for you?
@AceSorcerer same for you? But, I mean that in no way offensive, seeing how you dropped Sentence pretty fast I assume you are out?

@Demmy You are certainly welcome, the dice-part isn't that hard to understand whatsoever, it isn't even enough 'dice' to put it into the dice section, I will reveal/explain more if you have explicit questions (no one even asked me what dice I am using and how it 'generally' works ;w;). There is no rolling to do required on your part. I'll look forward seeing your sheet!

Now onto the sheets itself~

@TerraBooma @PandaChu
I feel like your collab is kinda 'forced', like, wanting to put "something together", and it hurt the overall reading flow/lots of redundancy whatsoever. Also describing a single-event thoughtfully (how they met) isn't really something for a bio and more something to reveal in-rp. I mean one paragraph of bio could have been entirely enough. But enough nitpicking, well, not entirely, your bio is okay for me considering it isn't that important anyways. But just a few more points that really do annoy me. The fact you both have the same in your bio, literally, at least you could have used your own words/own-view kind of thing entirely. The other thing is the wolf. Wolfs usually hunt in packs, even fantasy-anime wolfs do, and if they don't they are scary enough that the young Faun 'wrestling' it AND the idea of surviving longer than you can say 'My jimmies are rustled' is absurd, even if was supposed? to look like some comedy gag, no. If I wouldn't let you dive in a dungeon and/or not utilize dice I would let you redo that section right there and deny the sheet solely because of this. But I won't, both of you can let it stay like this.
Name: Thaylin Perisoa
Appearance:

910692c8f4252.jpg

Race: Human
Personality: Unlike most, Thaylin's a quieter type. He usually lets others do the speaking, and he prefers to think things out, unfortunately, his choice in friends ususally results in him being dragged along by May, although he tried to be a calmer foil to her, he tends to struggle to keep her in check. He prefers to take a longer look at situations, trying to think a way to avoid fights where he can, or to win them quickly when he gets into them. Given time, he can warm up to people, however, even to those he's known and gotten along with for years, he is simply a quiet man.
Biography:

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the season of autumn, a baby was born into the world within a small village in the woods of Kasuque. This new life was blessed upon a family of eight in the Ysmyrlda family. The baby was a healthy girl with unique features such as her eyes, their bi-colored appearance with only one eye similar to the family's gene while the other, a strange color that none of her family or even her relatives possessed. Two buds sat on her head that had yet to bloom as her mother named this child, Mailyn, because they had hopes for her to live a bright future. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Growing up, Mailyn was a cheeky fawn that loved to run around. Her older siblings were no match to her ebullient behavior and because of this, she was able to get away with many things. For one particular day, she happened to get herself in quite an adventure. On one faithful day, she happened to be alone doing her usual routine which was checking around her 'territory' for anything interesting away from her siblings. During her stroll, she happened to cross among a lone wolf. The wolf had midnight black fur with piercing crystal-blue eyes, its fangs were bared at the sight of the young fawn who dared trespass on its domain however, Mailyn was the dictator of this forest so she had all authority to do as she pleased in[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] her[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] land.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their eyes leveled at one another, bi-colored orbs glaring into blue ones. Seeing it to be a battle for domination, Maylin had other plans than what the wolf was thinking and within minutes, she was already running over to the wolf with arms spread wide open to tackle the furball into a crushing hug filled with her affection to befriend the fluffy pup. Oblivious to the fact that she could get hurt, Maylin had no care for that and went for the kill while the wolf snarled ready to strike the child down for tonight's dinner to feed to its family back in the den.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaylin was born to the same village as May, however, unlike her. He had no such luck in the family department. With his mother dying at birth, he was forced to be mostly independent due to his strict father on the Druid council, who demanded extraordinarily difficult tasks from the younger boy. He did his best as any child would, but it was rare for him to be able to succeed with such high demands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One such day, as he was scrounging the forests for a rare herb, he came across a peculiar sight. A girl not much younger then him seemed to be fighting with a wolf...wait, no. Not fighting...was she trying to give it a hug? Puzzled, but wanting to impress his father, Thaylin picks up a small amount of rocks around him as the wolf wrestled with the girl. Throwing them, he calls out. "That wolf is dangerous!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]---[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The wolf proceed to do the deed and finish the girl with his claws digging into her frail body but was attacked by a surprise attack with small arms wrapped around its neck,"You're so fluffy!" She squealed in her childish high-pitched voice. Confusion befallen on the wolf at what was happening as it struggled to free itself, the two falling onto the ground to seem as almost as if they were wrestling. The wolf growled and fought against the shockingly strong grip the girl had on it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While the wolf fought against the girl, Mailyn happily continued her affection with giggles to follow until a rock appeared in front of her hitting the wolf as it growled some more, annoyed by the useless attack, a voice called out to them, Mailyn shifting her attention towards the owner of the voice,"Hm?" While she was distracted, the wolf took this moment to release itself from the girl's grip and tackled her to the ground where it could finally rip her limbs off, ignoring the intruder trying to disturb it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mailyn was slow to react, her arms releasing the wolf as her body was flung onto her back with the wolf's large paw holding her down putting pressure on her chest making it hard her for to breathe with the heavy weight. Her eyes dilated in shock and fear, her puny body trembled under the wolf as it glared down at her. With another growl in anger, its mouth opened wide letting Mailyn get a good whiff of its breath. Her face wrinkled in disgust at the overwhelming smell of death and soon, she would be one of the devoured preys of this beast if she doesn't get herself out of her. Remembering the voice from earlier, she mustered up all the courage she had, clearing her throat to let her voice out,"H-help! Somebody please help!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, rocks certainly weren't going to work. With a frown, Thaylin scanned the area for weapons in the brief seconds he had before the girl before him became a wolf snack. But all there was around him were stones and sticks, nothing he could use to fight such a big wolf. With a determined look on his face, he picks up a stick beside him, long enough to give the beast a good whack, and starts charging the beast. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]this is a bad idea[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], He thinks to himself as he runs towards the wolf with a yell[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]this is a bad idea...[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He thinks to himself as he swings his stick, attempting to distract the wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a bad idea![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a shout of determination, the quiet boy manages to bash the wolf off of the girl, before standing in between it and the girl behind him. "Get out of here!" He exclaims. As he tries to figure out how he'll buy time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those sharp teeths were close to touching Mailyn's cheeks, her eyes closed shut ready to accept her fate but just when she thought she was gonna see her ancestors in the heavens, somehow, she felt no pain inflicted on her. From a far, someone was yelling a battle cry as the weight on her chest was lifted and opening her eyes, she saw the boy from earlier that warned her of the danger. A stick was grasped in one hand of the young boy but to use a stick to fend off a wolf, it would be a loss for the boy if he tried to fight but he stood strong with his back turn on Mailyn, ordering her to run away from here though… what about him? She couldn't leave him alone with the wolf especially when he didn't even look any older than her plus if she remembered correctly, the boy was part of her village as she saw him from time to time though never interacted with him before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staring at the boy, she got up from the dirt ground and puffed out her chest with pride,"This is my territory and I'm the ruler here! If I run then what kind of leader am I?" She protested walking up to the boy and standing by his size with a confident smile,"You can't scare me well… you did b-but I'm not scared anymore!" Glaring at the wolf, she took a deep breath before stretching her hand out in front of her towards the wolf. Concentrating on her powers, her fingers twitched slightly as the ground under the wolf shook suddenly with green buds popping out and growing into vines curling around the confused wolf and tangling it in the web of vines.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The wolf howled and barked in fear and confusion as Mailyn wasted no time. Her powers were weak and wouldn't last too long, using even just a tiny bit of it and she was already exhausted, her face pale from using that much energy to hold the wolf back. Taking the boy's hand in hers, she tugged for him to move,"Run!" She said and with haste, they ran until they reached the village where their friendship began. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. May would lead the pair into trouble, and Thaylin would normally try and get them out of it again. But still, they were a strong team, and were paired together for training and exercises away from the village. They soon found a niche, May focused on the magical aspect of the two, with Thaylin backing her up with a larger variety of animal forms to shift into. The two of them became a capable team, able to deal with threats to the village, even if it lived a generally peaceful life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So why would a faun and a druid leave their peaceful home behind to enter somewhere that could kill them?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The two were like ying and yang, balancing each other's personalities with Mailyn being the leader and Thaylin being the brain of the duo. While Mailyn was the one who got the group into sticky situations, Thaylin was mostly the one getting them unstuck from them. During their time training together, Mailyn was more into her abilities in magic such as her control on nature and even summoning creatures to do her bidding. Though she was a bit rusty on her powers, she improved greatly over the years with the help of Thaylin and the villagers. Living in peace, who would knew that their life would change when the Druid council took action.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaylin was called in for some meeting with the Druid Council leaving Mailyn alone for a day. When he returned, he shared something quite interesting perking Mailyn's curiosity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Council. (Including his father.) had ordered the young man to go into the Endless Dungeon. While Thaylin himself had some initial reservations, Mailyn hopped on board the moment he explained what he had been told to do. While the pair never truly understood the reasoning behind the council's actions, they do know that together, they might just stand a chance at beating this twisted place known as the Endless Dungeon.[/BCOLOR]

Stats:
Power - II
Dexterity -I
Agility -II
Constitution - II
Magic - IIII
Health - II

Abilities:
Like most Humans, Thaylin is one to think of the near future rather then the far one.

Besides this, Thaylin can shapeshift into a multitude of animal forms, and favors Wolf and Hawk forms.

Can get by hunting, but is no master

Great at distinguishing helpful herbs

Finally, as a druid Thaylin has a small number of Nature based spells at his disposal, such as animating vines or speaking to animals.

No
@TerraBooma I would like you to tell me what animal forms he exactly has, and if they are "powered-up" forms or just standard animals? Can he speak/think normally while shapeshifting? Can he stay for as long as he wants into a shifted form? And what do you mean with the "think of the near future rather than the far one"? You even state "like most humans" so how does it extinguish him from "most humans"? And how does it help him? Because dice-wise, I can make nothing out of it.

[bg=#ffbb00]BASIC [/bg]
Name:
❖ Ysmyrlda, Mailyn Unae |Alias: May|

Appearance:
❖ Mailyn possesses an ectomorph body that stands at 5'7" (170.9 cm) -- which is the size of a young fawn -- and weights only around 122 lbs. (56 kg). She has a heart shaped face and a pale complexion. Mailyn was born with heterochromia where her eyes are both two different colors from one another due to the lack of melanin; in Mailyn's case, her left eye is a honey-hazel while her right eye is a light-maroon hue. Her hair is naturally wavy and is long enough to touch the floor. The color of her hair is a chestnut brown but as you go down, the color fades and get lighter till it reach the ends with natural blonde highlights. Because she had kept it as it is for so long, the ends had split and became more extensive. Her bangs are also quite long covering part of her eyes from being seen though she finds them a bother at times. On top of her head are two large branch-like antlers that mostly has no purpose whatsoever except to give superior appeal and represent her ethnicity. Her skin is a creamy peach with some tinted-pink color visible on her cheeks. In terms of her type of apparel, she goes with simplicity and comfort over everything else. She dislikes tight clothing that restrict movement and anything flashy that would make her have unnecessary/ unwanted attention. There is no need for her to wear shoes as it is uncomfortable for her so she walks around barefoot.

Her apparel | Without Antler | Animal Form

Race:
❖ Faun
[bg=#ffbb00]PERSONAL [/bg]

Personality:
Since she is a Faun, Mailyn is a cordial person and amiable to anyone she meets. She doesn't judge one by appearance but by their skills and attitude. She is very observant of others and her surrounding due to her curiosity always hungry for knowledge. She is a natural thrill-seeker with her adventurous behavior making her sometimes be perplexing and impulsive with her actions especially when it comes to situations that make her blood pumping for some kickass action. Despite her recklessness, she isn't a fool to aimlessly destroy everything in her path. She can think before she acts hut with her quick footing, it isn't hard for her to dodge problems unless it involves with a death-threatening involvement, she will act selfless enough to throw herself on the line for friends and others.
Mailyn follows an optimistic thinking and overlook the bad as a good thing. She won't let things darken her bright attitude and will always be the one to bring smiles. To her, she believes that anyone can get through anything as long as they think positively instead of falling victim to the negative. She isn't one to push her feelings on others and will be considerate of one's privacy. If anyone needs someone to listen to their story, Mailyn wouldn't mind being that support to carry the weight.
While she may be happy-go-lucky on the outside, if one were to look closely, they may notice that she is very reserved of her own feelings and isn't someone that would share her own problems to others. She have her own burdens, but no matter what, she would always help another without even giving proper care for her own self. She would place this invisible line to keep a safe distant from others and place this happy mask on to cover up her worries. If she was asked of her well-being, a white lie would immediately come out of her mouth reflected with a smile. It would take time for her to open up her own heart for others.

Biography:
During the season of autumn, a baby was born into the world within a small village in the woods of Kasuque. This new life was blessed upon a family of eight in the Ysmyrlda family. The baby was a healthy girl with unique features such as her eyes, their bi-colored appearance with only one eye similar to the family's gene while the other, a strange color that none of her family or even her relatives possessed. Two buds sat on her head that had yet to bloom as her mother named this child, Mailyn, because they had hopes for her to live a bright future.
Growing up, Mailyn was a cheeky fawn that loved to run around. Her older siblings were no match to her ebullient behavior and because of this, she was able to get away with many things. For one particular day, she happened to get herself in quite an adventure with a wolf and a beginning of a wonderful friendship with a human boy where their lives would be in a lovely death experience in some tunnel of wonders.

On one faithful day, she happened to be alone doing her usual routine which was checking around her 'territory' for anything interesting away from her siblings. During her stroll, she happened to cross among a lone wolf. The wolf had midnight black fur with piercing crystal-blue eyes, its fangs were bared at the sight of the young fawn who dared trespass on its domain however, Mailyn was the dictator of this forest so she had all authority to do as she pleased in her land.

Their eyes leveled at one another, bi-colored orbs glaring into blue ones. Seeing it to be a battle for domination, Maylin had other plans than what the wolf was thinking and within minutes, she was already running over to the wolf with arms spread wide open to tackle the furball into a crushing hug filled with her affection to befriend the fluffy pup. Oblivious to the fact that she could get hurt, Maylin had no care for that and went for the kill while the wolf snarled ready to strike the child down for tonight's dinner to feed to its family back in the den.

---

One such day, as he was scrounging the forests for a rare herb, he came across a peculiar sight. A girl not much younger then him seemed to be fighting with a wolf...wait, no. Not fighting...was she trying to give it a hug? Puzzled, but wanting to impress his father, Thaylin picks up a small amount of rocks around him as the wolf wrestled with the girl. Throwing them, he calls out. "That wolf is dangerous!"

---

The wolf proceed to do the deed and finish the girl with his claws digging into her frail body but was attacked by a surprise attack with small arms wrapped around its neck,"You're so fluffy!" She squealed in her childish high-pitched voice. Confusion befallen on the wolf at what was happening as it struggled to free itself, the two falling onto the ground to seem as almost as if they were wrestling. The wolf growled and fought against the shockingly strong grip the girl had on it.

While the wolf fought against the girl, Mailyn happily continued her affection with giggles to follow until a rock appeared in front of her hitting the wolf as it growled some more, annoyed by the useless attack, a voice called out to them, Mailyn shifting her attention towards the owner of the voice,"Hm?" While she was distracted, the wolf took this moment to release itself from the girl's grip and tackled her to the ground where it could finally rip her limbs off, ignoring the intruder trying to disturb it.

Mailyn was slow to react, her arms releasing the wolf as her body was flung onto her back with the wolf's large paw holding her down putting pressure on her chest making it hard her for to breathe with the heavy weight. Her eyes dilated in shock and fear, her puny body trembled under the wolf as it glared down at her. With another growl in anger, its mouth opened wide letting Mailyn get a good whiff of its breath. Her face wrinkled in disgust at the overwhelming smell of death and soon, she would be one of the devoured preys of this beast if she doesn't get herself out of her. Remembering the voice from earlier, she mustered up all the courage she had, clearing her throat to let her voice out,"H-help! Somebody please help!"

---

Well, rocks certainly weren't going to work. With a frown, Thaylin scanned the area for weapons in the brief seconds he had before the girl before him became a wolf snack. But all there was around him were stones and sticks, nothing he could use to fight such a big wolf. With a determined look on his face, he picks up a stick beside him, long enough to give the beast a good whack, and starts charging the beast.

this is a bad idea, He thinks to himself as he runs towards the wolf with a yell

this is a bad idea...He thinks to himself as he swings his stick, attempting to distract the wolf.

This is a bad idea!

With a shout of determination, the quiet boy manages to bash the wolf off of the girl, before standing in between it and the girl behind him. "Get out of here!" He exclaims. As he tries to figure out how he'll buy time.

---

Those sharp teeth were close to touching Mailyn's cheeks, her eyes closed shut ready to accept her fate but just when she thought she was gonna see her ancestors in the heavens, somehow, she felt no pain inflicted on her. From a far, someone was yelling a battle cry as the weight on her chest was lifted and opening her eyes, she saw the boy from earlier that warned her of the danger. A stick was grasped in one hand of the young boy but to use a stick to fend off a wolf, it would be a loss for the boy if he tried to fight but he stood strong with his back turn on Mailyn, ordering her to run away from here though… what about him? She couldn't leave him alone with the wolf especially when he didn't even look any older than her plus if she remembered correctly, the boy was part of her village as she saw him from time to time though never interacted with him before.

Staring at the boy, she got up from the dirt ground and puffed out her chest with pride,"This is my territory and I'm the ruler here! If I run then what kind of leader am I?" She protested walking up to the boy and standing by his size with a confident smile,"You can't scare me well… you did b-but I'm not scared anymore!" Glaring at the wolf, she took a deep breath before stretching her hand out in front of her towards the wolf. Concentrating on her powers, her fingers twitched slightly as the ground under the wolf shook suddenly with green buds popping out and growing into vines curling around the confused wolf and tangling it in the web of vines.

The wolf howled and barked in fear and confusion as Mailyn wasted no time. Her powers were weak and wouldn't last too long, using even just a tiny bit of it and she was already exhausted, her face pale from using that much energy to hold the wolf back. Taking the boy's hand in hers, she tugged for him to move,"Run!" She said and with haste, they ran until they reached the village where their friendship began.

After that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. May would lead the pair into trouble, and Thaylin would normally try and get them out of it again. But still, they were a strong team, and were paired together for training and exercises away from the village. They soon found a niche, May focused on the magical aspect of the two, with Thaylin backing her up with a larger variety of animal forms to shift into. The two of them became a capable team, able to deal with threats to the village, even if it lived a generally peaceful life.

So why would a faun and a druid leave their peaceful home behind to enter somewhere that could kill them?

---

The two were like ying and yang, balancing each other's personalities with Mailyn being the leader and Thaylin being the brain of the duo. While Mailyn was the one who got the group into sticky situations, Thaylin was mostly the one getting them unstuck from them. During their time training together, Mailyn was more into her abilities in magic such as her control on nature and even summoning creatures to do her bidding. Though she was a bit rusty on her powers, she improved greatly over the years with the help of Thaylin and the villagers. Living in peace, who would knew that their life would change when the Druid council took action.

Thaylin was called in for some meeting with the Druid Council leaving Mailyn alone for a day. When he returned, he shared something quite interesting perking Mailyn's curiosity.

---

The Council. (Including his father.) had ordered the young man to go into the Endless Dungeon. While Thaylin himself had some initial reservations, Mailyn hopped on board the moment he explained what he had been told to do. While the pair never truly understood the reasoning behind the council's actions, they do know that together, they might just stand a chance at beating this twisted place known as the Endless Dungeon... or die.
[bg=#ffbb00]STATISTICS [/bg]

Stats:
Power
▰▱▱▱▱
Dexterity
▰▰▱▱▱
Agility
▰▰▰▱▱
Constitution
▰▱▱▱▱
Magic
▰▰
Health
▰▰▱▱▱
Abilities:
Fauns are known for their great wisdom and quick reflexes. They are charismatic and can create tight bonds with others depending if it works out. Unlike most Fauns, Mailyn is able to summon creatures to assist her in combat. The creatures do not have magical attributes to them but they do have their animal instincts. The limit to how many she can summon is unsure of, at most, she had only been able to summon out two at a time. Her other ability is her manipulation on nature or in general, plants. She can nurture a plant to bloom beyond its potential and use it to attack her foes. She could also use it to heal wounds depending how badly the damage was on her allies.
She has little knowledge on using weapons besides a bow and arrows but her accuracy is poor and so she isn't very confident in fighting with tools but will do so if needed to. For now, she is more into her magic abilities.

【 Yes 】 No
gdi that Font, I had to zoom in one level to read that without straining my eyes ._. . Anyways, same deal, what kind of animals can she summon? Keep in mind this is also a fantasy thing, so there are/can and will be animals not known to wander on our earth, duh. How does she command them? Do they stay until they die or does she have to sustain them? And I am not a friend of deus-ex'ish magic but it sounds like all she can do is command already existing plants and power those up. Also healing, but inferior to 'true' healing magic stuff. And what do you mean with depending on how badly? I just assume she can make lost limbs regrow?
Name: Cristoph Renault
2463a14a2a03652f03c616cf65eb5593.jpg
Race: Boring old human but with the old blood in his veins

Personality: Cristoph has grown up into a bitter man who resents the way he has been used in life but sees no way out. He is impatient and reckless especially around magic. Anger comes easily to him as does annoyance and irritation. He'd prefer to be alone in his adventure but is smart enough to know meatshields are useful. He's been trained to be a leader of men since he was young and will order others about and expect those order to be followed. it is difficult to get sympathy out of him even if one is wounded or dying.

Biography: Born the fourth son of an old family on the northern peninsula there was little Cristoph could expect to inherit. His father was a minor noble whose children were there to build a stronger house in the future. His eldest would inherit their lands and the others would be his captains and guards, training a small army as a show of power. Therefore Cristoph was trained as a warrior first and slowly moved into tactic. However it was not long before he bled and the sparkle in his blood was discovered.

Unfortunately for him in the new world of the peninsula the old blood was seen as little beyond an expectation. If a person with the old blood failed any task they were seen as unbearably weak given their strength, and Cristoph's father pushed him ever harder as a result. At the age of eight he was forced to prove the strength of his blood, by first poisoning a prisoner and then executing them with his power. It was a memory he quickly repressed away for years until he was older and could handle its effect.

From that point on his life was quite boring and he did little beyond train with the sword and his blood. He was his father's chosen champion as the man purposefully insulted his foes and forced them into duels of honour. Though Cristoph was often less skilled than his foes he could shrug aside magic and a single cut was his blood coated blade was enough to weaken anyone better. His father's reputation grew considerably along with his mercenary like personal guard.

Yet one day his father was outplayed in the game of lies and was challenged to a great duel, one that was to occur inside the endless dungeon. Not wishing to lose face his father had no choice but to send Cristoph south where he would enter the dungeon and within its bowels search for his opponent to duel him. Then hopefully find his way out and return home as proof. A squire from his father's lands accompanies him though he has little patience for the boy whose fear at his doom inside the dungeon often overcomes him.

Cristoph
Stats:
Power - 2
Dexterity - 4
Agility - 3
Constitution - 1
Magic - 0
Health - 3

Astere, his squire
Stats:
Power - 2
Dexterity - 1
Agility - 2
Constitution -2
Magic - 0
Health - 1

Abilities
The Old blood – The blood of the Old Ones who are said to have rose from the deep and intermingled with the Northern Peninsula kingdoms. The blood is a dominating force on its own, almost controlled by its own will rather than the owners. It can be easily recognised by it's the golden flecks within that sparkle in any light.

Disliking power other than its own, it provides a high magic resistance that acts as a sort of magic health. It allows Cristoph to take a magical hit with little damage, but the blood is weakened and takes five turns to build back up to its full strength.

Disliking mortal's blood, the old blood is poisonous to anyone else. An ordinary human will be weakened (-1 to power and con) by ingesting a small amount. Further dosages will increase the penalty. Larger beings with more blood are less affected.

Disliking any opposition, the blood can be brought forth from any wound in a long limb like form that ends in a pointed tip. The tip is sharp enough to cut through normal flesh and upon doing so will break off inside the victim, poisoning them.

Once.
What an edgy guy, surrounded by magicians he is going to have a lot of fun, eh? At least he got a squire! Regardless, he looks fine to me.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Character Sheet
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Nen Koetoi //the cutest shit you'll ever see[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Unknown //old as the sea[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
A willowy figure with small, compressed frame, he stands tall at five feet and ten inches. He has a slightly athletic build. Nen has a few silts below his arms where one would assume is his gills. His hair and eyes are a glossy iridescent, however some gradients of blue or purple is present.

Race: Sireid

Personality:
Nen has a shameless quirk of being a flirt. Brought up in a purebreed family, he was taught to have class when compared to others. He lacks a nurturing side towards humans and is often self-controlling. Although he lacks loyalty, he trusts others far too quickly. He is selfish and has a taste for adventure. Nen has unstable emotions, only being able to deal with one or two at a time. He is very easily spaced out.

Biography:
Born into high status and into a well guarded family, Nen was raised on the shores of a freshwater sea. The Oleski sea and the Valhollow river are hidden from sight to humans and predatory creatures. Despite being protected by halfbreeds and a few selected elementals, Nen was able to see the world first hand. He sought for more, greedy for knowledge. The halfbreeds and water elementals would lure people to them and drown them for the fun of it, Nen would join sometimes.

The Sireids were considered to be part of an ancient royal colony. Long after a few feuds with neighboring families, the bloodline thinned out and Sireids were rare to come by. The war would continued if more Sireids were found. To escape their tragic ancestry and the war, few have branched out and created mixed breeds by traveling away from the Oleski sea. The Koetoi family kept their pride and continued to stay as the way they were. Once the species was separated, each held a unique twist. If the Sireid was raised by the cliff and the sea, they developed into a Siren. In murky waters, they became Kappas or Nymphes. The Sireids lean more towards having a human complex, they are able to switch their image at will as they are purely made of liquid. Depending on where they were raised, the creatures could use their gills and their lungs to breath. Nen is able to use his lungs and gills to breath, making him able to breath air and liquids.

The young Sireid was immersed in studies as a family mentor had suggested. He is quite knowledgeable about things that revolve around the sea and space, even though he hated the subject. After a few close encounters, he has only a few friends that he can trust for a certain amount of time. Nen enjoys talking about dragons, wooing girls, and himself. However, life when he was younger would be erased from his conversations. He would conveniently leave out the fact that he was recovering from an injury that temporarily disabled him.

His mother and father died in family affairs involving him and his injury. His grandfather from his mother's side blames him directly for their death, as well as his spouse's death. Nen's paternal family raised him. He associates himself with sea animals more than anyone else.

Stats
:

Power - 1
Dexterity - 2
Agility - 3
Constitution - 1
Magic - 3
Health - 3

Abilities:
Nen to be able to breath underwater and on the surface. His body is able to stand most temperatures as long as there is moisture in the air. With the help of Biokinesis, the ability to modify their bodies, he is able to shift his form when he is in water to have more fish like qualities, such as a tail. Nen can manipulate water to his advantage, from healing himself to creating thick walls of shields to drowning his enemies. Sireids are known for being able to lure people to them using songs or their voice. As a citizen of the water, he is able to communicate with sea animals. He is able to use blunt objects, his dagger, and a katzbalger.

Yes.
Okay, so, why exactly would he venture into the Dungeon? Because I don't see it even getting mentioned. You also mentioned Sireid's can shift their body to look like other people. But didn't mention it again in the ability section, apart from the underwater thing. I'd like more specifics regarding that (Does their color change too or do they stay blue? Or only specific parts/features of their body stay that way? What about their mass? Can they take on the form of a 50cm gnome and a 4 metre troll? Do they get their physical specs too? Such things...) Again the magic sounds a bit as you could just pull stuff out of your nose, but also not, because it is just controlling existing water, so that's kay.

WIP

Kka7vIK.png
zsVjMgd.jpg

"In here, we're not a functioning society. You can't tell me what's wrong or right."

» Age: 17
» Gender: Female
» Race: Human

» Personality: Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

» Biography:text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Cfbvfz5.png

Abilities:
  • »

[YES] ♢ NO
tl;dr too much text.

╳【 Kyoya Atsuki || The Airheaded Witch || Tch, is that all? 】╳

[dash=salmon]Name┋[/dash]Kyoya Atsuki, can't you read? You can call me 'Kyo' if Kyoya's too hard for ya.

[dash=#f5bca9] Age ┋[/dash]18 years of age, kiddo. My birthday's comin' up soon, ya know. Presents are welcome..

[dash=#f7dfc6] Gender ┋[/dash]Female. Got them ovaries.

[dash=#f2f5a9] Race┋[/dash]Witchy witch!

[dash=#a9f5a9] Personality ┋[/dash] Kyoya Atsuki here! Nice to meet ya, how you doin'? I'm good, thanks for askin'-- Ah, yeah, I forgot. We're supposed to be doin' stuff here… Ah, yeah. Personality. I see myself to be a risk-taker, ya know? Someone who's not afraid to put it all on the line, for one goal.. typically, risk-takers are ambitious too, so.. add that to the list. What kinda risks? Well, for me, it's my trade and all, but you can read up all 'bout that later.. Anyways. More about me. Believe it or not, I'm a rather courteous person. Yeah, yeah, shut your mouth with all that gigglin' in the back. Yeah, I see ya! Shut up! Guh.. That wasn't very courteous, but on most other occasions, I am quite the lady. I'd be even more of a lady if I had more self control...remind me to work on that. Impulse control is currently resting at a nice, round 'zero'. Mm, yeah. Not too great of a deal, eh? Nah, didn't think so. Oh, yeah, we're still doin' this..okie doke. Well, I typically don't admit things like this, so you gotta be real hush-hush about it, but I'm not very...honest. Mm, yeah. I could be lyin' to your face right now, and you wouldn't even be able to tell. Silver tongue, yeah? On the flip side, I'm rather trusting..a bit too trusting, some might say. Gets me into trouble sometimes… You know what else gets me into trouble? This whole bipolar thing. Now, I'm not really bipolar per say, but I'm pretty damn close. I'm an emotional mess halfa the time..it's not pretty. Speaking of pretty, I like pretty things. Pretty things, pretty people, which makes me a bit of a flirt, a bit of a romantic. Really sucks, though, 'cause most of the time I'm not too optimistic about relationships when they do form. Paranoid all the time, you know? Remind me to work on that, too..

[dash=#a9f5d0] Appearance ┋[/dash] I'm gorgeous. Really, now. No flaws whatsoever. I'm not the tallest, really, but it'll do. I think that I'm...5'4"? Last time I checked I was. Maybe there's a spell for that...egh, I'll look later. Anyways. My hair's pretty nice, actually; turquoise at the top 'till the midway point, where it starts to fade to purple. It's usually tied up, to keep it outta my eyes, and sometimes I put flowers in it, 'cause why not? I'm tellin' ya, I got some good genes there, man. And eyes to match, can you believe it? They're the same shade of blue as the top of my head, 'cept the eyes got some brown flecks in 'em. Don't know how, my mom never had brown eyes. Speaking of my mom, I have a big long scar across my face here on my right cheek, from where she broke a window and the glass sliced my face open. Hurt real bad, wasn't too enjoyable, as you'd imagine. Yup, yup… For all of my other physical attributes, I've got myself a tattoo that says '01', 'cause of the number of kiddos that my mom has, ya know? I'm number one. The first, in a line of cool witchy people. I'm the coolest of the three, ya know.

[dash=#a9d0f5] Biography ┋[/dash] Biography..backstory...motive. I got you, I got you… Well, it's a long story. You see, I'm a witch. H-hey now, put the pitchforks down, it's alright. Witches really aren't that bad, man. 'Cept we got this whole 'blood status' thing goin' on now, which really makes my life inconvenient at times, but otherwise, we're pretty chill. There aren't gonna be any hexes flyin' around, is what I'm saying. Anyways, yeah.

So, basically, when I was born, my mom and dad were pretty nice together, I guess. That is, 'till the whole 'oh hello, my daughter is a witch' thing happened. Now, my daddy was a regular ol' human. No magic in his blood, whatsoever. Meanwhile, my mom was a full-on witch. Actually, she was a damn powerful witch, too. Real famous in the witchin' world, and all. Well, my dad didn't know that. Soon as he figured it out with his tiny little mind of his, he up and ran outta our lives. Wasn't very nice of him, was it? It wasn't.

So, my mom said to me, "You're a witch, and I'm gonna teach you how to be a damn good one." For the next five years, she taught me how to do all the basic stuff. Levitation, protective circles, you name it. When I was eight years old, though, that kinda all ended. New guy came into my mom's life, so he came into mine, too. This guy was a warlock man, and he put his manly warlock genes into my mom, and they had two kids together. Made me really uncomfortable, 'cause these two were pure blooded witches. I was a half blooded witch. Still better than any human, but I was technically lesser than my two younger sisters. Now, let me just add; my mother loved me dearly. But, warlock man did not. Loved his two, didn't love the third. Not very fair, is it? Not really.

So he declared, "I'm the man of the house now, so we're gonna do what I say. This halfblood has got to go." At this point, I was around 12 years old, and knew how to take care of myself. I carried myself in a similar fashion as I do now, and I thought I was alright. But what this guy was suggesting was to throw a 12 year old out into the cold, because her daddy was some non-magical guy. If he were an elf or something, I'd have been allowed to stay. But nooo, we gotta kick her out instead. Did I mention that I really couldn't stand this guy?

Basically, I've been kicked out, left to fend for myself, because my mom wasn't able to stop this jerk of a guy from kicking me out. All I've got on me is a satchel full of clothes, a few things of bread, and a wimpy little wandaroo, because I wasn't that great with my hands yet. They dropped me off in some nowhere village, where there were probably about thirty people living, and told me to, basically; Get a new family. But, that wasn't gonna really sit with 12 year old me. I was a vengeful little kid. Still am, actually. So I said, "To hell with that! I'm gonna show that no-good-classist-warlock-jerk-face that I'm better than those two could ever be, no matter the blood they have inside of 'em!" And so, I set out to make myself the most famous, most powerful, most important witch, in all of history. How did I do that, you ask? I reply, "With parlor tricks."

The little nowhere village, you see, didn't know all that much 'bout magic. What does that mean? Anyone? No-one? Alright, I'll tell ya. It meant that I could just make a few sparks, light a fire, lift an apple, and I could blow their minds. Not literally, though I do have a spell for that. Just kidding. So, long story short; I could perform the most remedial of magic, and they would practically worship me. It was very nice, 'till I had to get a move on. Eventually, they started asking questions that I didn't have answers to, then they got mad. Real mad. As in, riot mad. It was only a small crowd, and I'm pretty speedy, so I got out of there easy enough. But it gave me a message; Get tired of them and move on before they get tired of you and, well, try to spear you and then burn you alive.

As I got older, I kept hopping from town to town, picking up tricks and tips and giving them out, too. Right now, I'm staying in one of the bigger cities in the entire nation, man. I'm living life as it should be lived. 'Cept, it's not really that great. You see, it gets boring for me. It got boring around year two, actually. Been doing this for seven years...you see what I mean? Very boring. So, what did I wanna do? Well, obviously enough, I'm in a big city. Big cities equal rumors. Walkin' around one night, tryna find a place to stay for the night, and I overhear a conversation 'bout this maze thing. 'Parrently, nobody's ever survived it. You know what the first thought I had was? 'That would get me famous real quick.' So, here I am. Cool story, right? I should write a book...

[dash=#a9a9f5] Abilities ┋[/dash] Traveling around the way I have, you tend to gain some abilities along the way. I got some sick magic powers from my mom, and can perform basic rudimentary magic such as good luck charms and protection spells, as well as more complex magic, like reflection of spells, and banishment spells for demons. Then, of course, I have my showy spark magic, which can actually be used as a sort of weapon thing. Hurts your eyes if you look too long, ya know... Also, it hurts real bad if they fly straight into your eyes...eheh.. Along with all my magicky stuff, I'm pretty damn good with a sword, believe it or not. I'm pretty agile too, so, there you have it.

[dash=#e2a9f3] Statistics┋[/dash]

Power
▬▬▬
Dexterity
▬▬
Agility
▬▬
Constitution

Magic
▬▬▬
Health
▬▬

[dash=#ff85de] Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?┋[/dash]Here or there, maybe once or twice... I'm not saying anything definite, eheh. [/hr][/hr]​

[/hr]
Eh, if she has a scar she isn't flawless though! Also her dad was a coward, her mom was a weakling, the warlock was a jerk? Just throwing out her daughter, tzch. But it does its job. Onto abilities, now, she isn't just controlling some random existing element, but actually has a few magic tricks. I, once again, am no fan of deus-ex magic stuff. Meaning you pull some random magic trick out of nowhere just to save the situation. So you gotta work on that. And it's important to tell me if she actually killed someone or not, you can also tell me via PM if you want.

If I forgot someone, just tell me. But I don't think I did... .

Is my character accepted or needs work? I didn't really get a clarification.

Wow, any CS for a Quest RP always has so much snazz.

Working on a character as of now.

Is my character accepted or needs work? I didn't really get a clarification.
Yes, I am sorry, your CS was okay in my mind I just didn't put it quite clearly out there.

Wow, any CS for a Quest RP always has so much snazz.

Working on a character as of now.
Random :D! I swear to god if you give me some headache with those random abilities of yours :V!

Eh, if she has a scar she isn't flawless though! Also her dad was a coward, her mom was a weakling, the warlock was a jerk? Just throwing out her daughter, tzch. But it does its job. Onto abilities, now, she isn't just controlling some random existing element, but actually has a few magic tricks. I, once again, am no fan of deus-ex magic stuff. Meaning you pull some random magic trick out of nowhere just to save the situation. So you gotta work on that.
She's damn flawless in her and my eyes, alright.

Her dad, more specifically, went "lol i aint dealin with no magic shit today or any day". Yeah, a coward. Her mom was pretty cool, but her stepdad was more stronk and jerky. So yeah.

Her abilities are actually light/electricity related. Pretty sparkity spark stuff, the like. I think I either told Fish this, or I put it in the OOC, but I'll just say it again. She can do other things, like fire or ice related things, but it's very basic and draws a lot of energy out of her. Meanwhile, those parlor tricks with the lights and stuff that she's been doing for years? Piece of cake. If I ever go, "This isn't part of my typical ability range but I can do it!" I'm bluffing and it's just her being unable to admit that she can't do anything in the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.