Vangoria's Mutant Program OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm still looking forward to this if this will be restarted *^*b

Alright then. We already have three people who have made characters. :) WhisperingWillows, are you there?

If she doesn't respond, the spot of the prince and the temperature will be open. We are accepting more character sheets.

Alright then. We already have three people who have made characters. :) WhisperingWillows, are you there?

If she doesn't respond, the spot of the prince and the temperature will be open. We are accepting more character sheets.
Well, at least we got through the stagger successfully enough. Want me to send out a new banner?

Edit: Offer for banner rescinded. I cannot successfully make a banner. :(

Well, at least we got through the stagger successfully enough. Want me to send out a new banner?

Edit: Offer for banner rescinded. I cannot successfully make a banner. :(
I have the old design saved. I could replace the image inside it for a new look.

I have the old design saved. I could replace the image inside it for a new look.

So, uh... We going with this? I've kind of got stuff going on, so I need a yes or no.

I don't think we're doing this. Sorry for the late reply.
Maybe get away with making multiple characters? It would make sense for players to have characters whose powers combine well, good for teams and such. And it might be better for you to have control over both key characters, the Queen and King, to push the story in the right direction without conflicting interests. As long as you have someone interested, it isn't dead. In this case, you have two. I think. Is @N o c e u r alive?

Maybe get away with making multiple characters? It would make sense for players to have characters whose powers combine well, good for teams and such. And it might be better for you to have control over both key characters, the Queen and King, to push the story in the right direction without conflicting interests. As long as you have someone interested, it isn't dead. In this case, you have two. I think. Is @N o c e u r alive?
Hiiiii