Vangoria's Mutant Program OOC

Hey I'll do telepathic link if someone will be my twin. I'd like to play a boy, the twin can be either gender.
If not I"all do manipulation of lightning.

Reactions: AAB
Meeee, twins...-evil laugh- want to be baddddd ? I mean ...
Sure, I am interested as well @ :)

I'll do a rodent if it's preferred... For some reason I have a hunch that she's like a spy XD

I'd like to point out that the twins with a telepathic connection are not actually mutants like the others are; their blood may have some mutation in it (maybe mt), but if so it doesn't line up to give them a power. I thought they may have been identical twins who shared an amniotic sac (though in this world who's to say fraternal twins can't be monoamniotic) and have a strong mental (and spiritual ([soul-mates, if you will]) connection to each other.

@N I C O L A E ♥ Please don't use gifs for character pictures. I can crop the lower picture for you. Also, I'd like everyone but the king and queen to be from countries other than Vangoria.
Rodents aren't preferred; I was just goofing around. :p Choose whatever you like.

I'd like to point out that the twins with a telepathic connection are not actually mutants like the others are; their blood may have some mutation in it (maybe mt), but if so it doesn't line up to give them a power. I thought they may have been identical twins who shared an amniotic sac (though in this world who's to say fraternal twins can't be monoamniotic) and have a strong mental (and spiritual ([soul-mates, if you will]) connection to each other.

@N I C O L A E ♥ Please don't use gifs for character pictures. I can crop the lower picture for you. Also, I'd like everyone but the king and queen to be from countries other than Vangoria.
Rodents aren't preferred; I was just goofing around. :p Choose whatever you like.
Mmk. And can you crop the image please. I don't use computers/laptops. I use ipad/my phone.. Its been like that for a while x.x

Nehh. I'll come up with a small animal of some sort. Possibly a chinchilla most likely <_< to crawl through small spaces and hide, etc. BAH. I'll figure something out XD
I was actually gonna make her from France if that was fine with you c:

Mmk. And can you crop the image please. I don't use computers/laptops. I use ipad/my phone.. Its been like that for a while x.x

Nehh. I'll come up with a small animal of some sort. Possibly a chinchilla most likely <_< to crawl through small spaces and hide, etc. BAH. I'll figure something out XD
I was actually gonna make her from France if that was fine with you c:

You chose a stoat? I respect...

Reactions: N/A
@Mr. V yes. For some reason I put long tailed weasel....
But, respect the woman whose a stoat c:<.. Or can become one...

She'll be pretty badass once I put a bio up in my opinion..

@Mr. V yes. For some reason I put long tailed weasel....
But, respect the woman whose a stoat c:<.. Or can become one...

She'll be pretty badass once I put a bio up in my opinion..

So, a premier post-pubescent pyromaniac, a buff Mediterranean baker, a British speedster, a rodent, a grandmother-queen, and two potentially sexy telepathic twins........ I have just decided that I really want to be a part of this. If not to actively participate as a soldier, then just to see how this goes down.

Speaking of which, how's the Elite Military going to work? Sure, we're probably going to be badass in combat [super-speedster disarms and disables infantry, strongman pummels armor, and pyro can scorch helicopters out of the sky. The telepaths would be great generals (ever heard of the argument that radios would be better than assault rifles if taken back to ancient times? Same principle), the rodent obviously a spy, and the rest have yet to be taken and analyzed], but what else do we do? None of us are invincible, so it's completely possible that we could get shot, incapacitated, burned, blown to bits, or imprisoned (do I get insurance and health benefits?). And what about when the rest of Europe (hell, the WORLD) catches wind of the Vangorians and their Elite Military? My suggestion (and possibly what's on AAB's mind, I'm not the telepath)? First, the whole team (to be completed at a later date) is in need of training (obvious, and likely already planned). Second, the regular military is in need of a makeover. If we're still using AK-47s, Panzers, and Messerschmitt fighter planes, Vangoria, even with superhumans, is going to get pummeled by the outside world. So how would we go about a complete overhaul of an obsolete military?

Reactions: AAB
Could the twins have powers too? Maybe relating to their psychic link?

So, a premier post-pubescent pyromaniac, a buff Mediterranean baker, a British speedster, a rodent, a grandmother-queen, and two potentially sexy telepathic twins........ I have just decided that I really want to be a part of this. If not to actively participate as a soldier, then just to see how this goes down.

Speaking of which, how's the Elite Military going to work? Sure, we're probably going to be badass in combat [super-speedster disarms and disables infantry, strongman pummels armor, and pyro can scorch helicopters out of the sky. The telepaths would be great generals (ever heard of the argument that radios would be better than assault rifles if taken back to ancient times? Same principle), the rodent obviously a spy, and the rest have yet to be taken and analyzed], but what else do we do? None of us are invincible, so it's completely possible that we could get shot, incapacitated, burned, blown to bits, or imprisoned (do I get insurance and health benefits?). And what about when the rest of Europe (hell, the WORLD) catches wind of the Vangorians and their Elite Military? My suggestion (and possibly what's on AAB's mind, I'm not the telepath)? First, the whole team (to be completed at a later date) is in need of training (obvious, and likely already planned). Second, the regular military is in need of a makeover. If we're still using AK-47s, Panzers, and Messerschmitt fighter planes, Vangoria, even with superhumans, is going to get pummeled by the outside world. So how would we go about a complete overhaul of an obsolete military?
I thought this post was a diss for some reason until I actually read it.
I was scared at first then calmed down.
But this is very accurate.

For some reason I imagine rodent and baker similar to groot and rocket ._. ..... I dunno why.. It just came to me..

@Mr. V my respect for the post, from what I think everything will unfold slowly, I mean we talk about a pretty bad-ass growing group, what more ? I think @AAB has something in her min. I think we will star small.

I thought this post was a diss for some reason until I actually read it.
I was scared at first then calmed down.
But this is very accurate.

For some reason I imagine rodent and baker similar to groot and rocket ._. ..... I dunno why.. It just came to me..

Perfectly understandable. I just called you a rodent and AAB a grandmother-queen. Out of context, that could be considered a diss.

Calling me a tree?

Perfectly understandable. I just called you a rodent and AAB a grandmother-queen. Out of context, that could be considered a diss.

Calling me a tree?
No I mean, the length XD and how you quoted my post I was like 'Oh sh*t... Did I do something wrong'

And yes. A strong tree.
It's official. Dolores is calling Theodoros 'Campbells' like the soup brand as an inside joke or something... I decided 'muffinman' but it's not very original... :3.
Still conflicted on which nickname she should give him....
Campbells.

No I mean, the length XD and how you quoted my post I was like 'Oh sh*t... Did I do something wrong'

And yes. A strong tree.
It's official. Dolores is calling Theodoros 'Campbells' like the soup brand as an inside joke or something... I decided 'muffinman' but it's not very original... :3.
Still conflicted on which nickname she should give him....
Campbells.

Campbells?

I've been telling people I want to be a grandmother when I grow up. It's the truth, and it keeps quiet those who want to help me plan a career.

As far as battle strategy, I'm open to suggestions both in-character and out.
I thought they'd attack Albania first and decided that (at least in this world) Albania has one main airforce base; take it out and any airborne threat from them will be minor. (I planned to split the mutants into two groups for this but haven't planned the details.) The queen knows Vangoria needs to remain under the radar for as long as possible and is counting on political dilly-dallying to post-pone other countries' support coming. There may also be some kidnapping of dignitaries involved. Any suggestions, @Mr. V ? Maybe the queen could deny everything if questioned and claim her Elite Military are terrorists (...who kidnapped her son?).

@ernieselephants No; the telepathic link is their ability. It's like being in two places at once and having a phone line that's impossible to trace. The twins can be gymnists or wrestlers or something else normal that would give them an extra advantage, but I think their ability is pretty good.

Also, I'm at work right now, but nobody's here and I have no orders to work on, so: freetime for roleplaying.

Reactions: N/A