Vampiron Ale & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, feel free to throw something at us, man :D \o/ all the posts

Im sorry! Im sorry! i know i know, im an asshole for keeping everybody waiting. im sorry. i cant help it. work drops to almost a halt and then it shoots right up into busy as fuck, and so on and so on. plus i have my martial arts classes and family issues etc etc. long story short....

my bad for being that guy that holds us up >_>

...*slowly scoots away to answer a work call*....

Ish happens lol. There was a site update over the weekend, anyway. There wasn't much time for us to respond, during that time, either. Glad you were able to post some more, though :) I was excited to see this keep going, and now we have a cook! *tummy growls* In fact, the chef's description made me rather hungry... :mycookie:

Hello everybody! :bsmile:

I'm Flare, I'm looking to join the RP, if it's cool with y'all I'll be puting a profile up soon but thought I ought to start by saying HELLO! x3

\o/ aaaah I was gone yesterday and most of today cuz crappy internet is crappy.
hello!!! :D

XD Hello hello! Here is the character let me know if he's ok X)

Name: Tirseverin Alabaster, But everyone calls him Tin

Species: Human, Spelcaster. Tin carries a massive cylinder at his back and a pair of brushes at his side like they were guns. The cylinder contains enchanted ink which he requires to cast any of his magic.

Gender: Male, even if he looks small and feminine, if someone mistakes him for a girl he'll freak out!

Time at the Tavern: 0

Position: Visitor, he's just passing through.

Appearance: He looks younger than he really is, childlike really, his quite girlish face always letting people underestimate him. Mousy brown hair, red-brown eyes, peachy soft skin and a pair of tiny lips and button nose. He is most often seen wearing a short cloak with a high collar, all the cuffs of his clothes (sleeves, trousers, collar, shirt-hem ect) are embroidered with gold markings made out of real golden string which serve as protective glyphs, as well as a forehead-protector which does the same. He realizes that being adorned with so much gold is part of the reason why he's always being hastled, but his attire is inscribed for protection, and only gold will do. A wily little guy with a volatile personality who is constantly out to prove that despite his looks, he can handle himself!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Right! Took me forever but there it is! First post XD

Hopefully it doesn't SUCK and I won't be banned from RPing with y'aal heh! XD

omg! for some reason it alerted me of this thread, but not the ic thread :\ I've got some reading to do! i'm sorry if my character's behind now xD aaaah!

Heh, @Luchi "I need a sandwich as bad as a barmaid needs a good man." Lool, where do you find these barmaids? XD ;P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Lmao

Reactions: Luchi
It is very quiet...

Hey.
Sorry that hasn't posted in a while, I got rather busy and progressively more tired.
So many birthdays to attend.
I will try and get something up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.