Vampiron Ale & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because cabin fever in the winter?

Hah! Well becaaaause nine months before september is January, so september babies are new years gifts hahah! Tiiiis the season to get merry, whether you have~ one bear too much~ XD

You guyyyyyys! Sorry I'm not replying, I have not had the chance over the last few days!!! XO

Gona read up on all the posts and give it my best shot tomorrow, again sorry, but good night! X3

Gah!! I'm sorry guys! I'm super rushed to get stuff done for a trip!

@Shinku, I'm kinda waiting on you... Tilly's still holding onto your goody bag.

i didnt even get any notifications about people posting in the OCC O.o

anyways i was actually going to post here tonight asking if we should just skip to next morning, im down for that if everyone else is?

i shall wait on the group vote for this, if all agree, then i shall post a ~skip to next day~ type of post

if someone wants to do something before then, speak now or forever hold your post!

Go ahead.

Sorry for being slack, my house is a shambles right now, we are shifting everything around and I do't have a desk anymore. Typing when you're sitting on the floor and using a spinning chair for a desk is difficult.

Ya, time skip then.

Time skip post will be up tonight. Sorry for my absence. Been running in circles between my mom being sick and Social Security for my little brother

Its alright, im on vacation so I may just participate next timejump session.
Someone could puppeteer wesley until I'm back, or we could simply say 'technical difficulties'

-from my Ipod, i know, im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.