Vampiron Ale & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when Myspace was "cool," I was just getting a grasp on basic coding and all that fancy stuffins... don't even ask me to remember any of it now XD

And thanks for letting me join! By the way, how are y'all doing responses? Did you have specific "turns" set up, or were all of you just going at your own pace-ish?

no specific turns, whenever your character is referenced or if you want to post a scene about something, just post away. lol

and no no its all good, i know how to use the code, and ive used it a good number of times since i learned it, ive never had a problem with it until just now. so im gunna say that its just acting up as an excuse to ignore it for now and worry about it tomorrow lol

Reactions: Luchi
Yeah, I'll be doing my best to respond to this rp on my computer, because I have the same problem. As long as what your character says is in quotes, I'm sure it'll be fine. I had no issues reading your recent post :bsmile:

@Lexzah, do you have the rich text editor on?

That's good that's it's easy to read at least.

And I really have no idea if I have that rich text thing on or not.

What kind of phone do you have?

Alright, so if rich text editor is off, then you won't see any of the fancy change buttons, and below the text box it would have something along the lines of "Use Rich Text Editor", click it and all your editing tools should return. The text color changey thingy is the circle that's half colored and half not.

You're welcome.

@Misa Falcon

Here's the sign-up page, if you wanna drop a character sheet ^^ (go back to the first page if you wanna see all the info, and whatnot)

Guys, this is a good friend of mine, who's been doing rp for a while. She actually is one of the people who inspired me to get back into rp, after about a decade of little to no writing.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING YESTERDAY, MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I HAD TO TAKE IT TO GET REPAIRED.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
No worries mate. As long as you throw up a post as soon as possible, it's all good. =^-^=

posting now lol. and im gunna to a picture up in this thread so you can all get an idea of what im describing

@AshenAngel im surprised u didnt write a Tilly/Leone reaction post. i figured a character like Tilly would would whipped around in a frenzy if she had caught drake staring at her ass or up her dress

btw just as a notice! i apologize in advance for the fact that my replies are gunna be spaced out to say the least, im doing stuff around my house today.

Ah, life happens. My day's bounced all over the place with my little one running around on an off-school day. I'll make my reply shortly, too :]

~ CHARACTER SHEET ~

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 9.55.31 PM.png

Wesley
"Good Morrow man! I am Sir Wesley Catchpole Goff The Third, esquire. I am an Artificial Life Simulation Automaton Serial # 00-12587b however you may call me Sir Wesley if you lack the common vernacular to pronounce anything more than simple words."

"Indeed, from the grand victorian ages long ago! I'm still as spry s ever!"

Species:
Artificial life form

Time At The Tavern:

Position:
Cook
"I'm programmed with over nine hundred different styles of cuisine! especially some outlandish ones.."​

Status
Not open for further replies.