Vampire x werewolf m//m RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamitousNag

ice ice babby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical fiction/Period (primarily ancient or Victorian era), supernatural, paranormal/lite-horror, mythological, Western/early settlement, lite fantasy.
Hi there!
I'm looking for a detailed/advanced partner who would be interested in playing the role of the vampire in a werewolf x vampire rp with me. This would be a mxm romance rp with a strong over-arching story.

A little about me...
My post length is dependent on context and ranges between 1-5 paragraphs. I reply within 3 days at the most--if I'll be gone longer, I'll let you know. I ask that my roleplay partner be at least 20 years old as I prefer to rp with those close to my own age. I appreciate your understanding! All Iwaku rules are in effect, of course. I will rp in threads or pms. I strongly encourage collaboration and open communication throughout the course of the rp. I am also open to any ideas or changes you may have for this plot!

So, this is what I'm thinking...

Premise
The lycans and the vampyres--two age-old kingdoms with a long and bitter history--are now forced to survive on the same patch of uninhabitable land yet unclaimed by the human race. They are outnumbered 10,000 to 1 and war is no longer a viable option in order to reclaim the land they've lost. For these legendary beasts, diplomacy has won out and they may have a fighting chance if only they can stomach each other long enough to work together.

The humans have offered to hold a council with them and the clans are leery. Should they go to the humans divided as they are, there's no question that the humans will use it to their advantage to eradicate both clans once and for all. For the sake of their joint survival, the ruling family of each clan has agreed to send their heir apparent as diplomat to interface with the humans. Their objective: To secure the rights to the one remaining home they have left.

Setting
The land they're relegated to is uninhabitable by human standards. It's mountainous and densely forested.

Timeperiod
1700s, 1800s (amenable--changing this will determine the political environment)

Characters
Heir Apparent - Lycan clan (my character)
Heir Apparent - Vampyre clan
---There's no set limit on characters. I'm typically pretty conservative but I'm happy to take on extra characters in order to progress the story. Chances are, there most likely will be a need for doubling, but you can decide when and where you want to do it--if at all.

....and if you're curious, please find below a bit about my character....

Sirris of the Fykos family, aged 25 years, is heir apparent to the lycan clan. As the alpha's eldest son, he takes his duty seriously and assumes his role solemnly. His main desire in life is service to his people. It would be untruthful to say that Sirris didn't enjoy his clan's dependency on him. He loved to be adored, though he'd never admit this out loud--Sirris is far too self-righteous to shamelessly brag about himself. He conducts himself in a confident and deliberate manner; his even-temper proves useful for government, but his cynical outlook is not without prejudice. Sirris's contempt for the vampyre clan is no secret.

Sirris's true form is often sealed by an enchantment laced ring, as is the way of their people. Instead, they appear primarily in glamour. In this glamour, Sirris is moderate height, standing at 5 ft 9, with a stocky, muscular build. His skin is the shade of ebony and his wide-set eyes glow orange. His unruly, voluminous curls frame him like a lion's dark mane. When in his true form, Sirris stands at 6 foot and is bipedal. His fur becomes wooly and coarse and his features are more beast-like than wolf.

Please feel free to either reply to this thread or send me a pm if you're interested. Again, if you have any ideas to spice up this plot, I'd love to hear them! Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Interested :)

Hello, I'd be interested if you still haven't found someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.