Vampire X Hunter (Soul + Xsiryn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can have the couch that is right here." Gabriel pointed to the couch once more.

Was Dusk even listening at this point? To be honest, Gabriel was just bone tired himself. "I'm going to bed. Don't go feeding on anyone here."

"Alright." Damn. He was getting somewhT hungry as well. He shrugged and sat on the edge of the couch, sprawling out on it. E let out another long, long yawn, before curling up and closing his eyes. In a few seconds he was fast asleep, small snores coming from his mouth every now and then.

Gabriel would be lying if he didn't feel infinitely better after a hot shower and a good rest. Whatever was in the weird concoction that Dusk's brother had used on him had helped and his arm was feeling much better than Gabriel thought it would. The puncture wounds on his neck however meant that he wasn't going to be going near any other hunter or enclave safe spots for a while which was annoying, he did want to have his arm checked out.

To the witch then, Gabriel thought.

The vampire was still asleep on the couch but Gabriel wasn't unduly troubled. There was a fire escape from his bedroom window and maybe it was a bit of a coward's exit but that was what Gabriel had done, escaping the apartment using that.

Dusk continued to sleep for a good few hours, before he finally awoke. He sat up drowsily, gazing about the apratment. He got up, wondering over towards the males room. He knocked. Once, twice. Nothing. He pushed the door open and sighed. He was gone. Well. He knew this probably would've happened, but... Still.

So, now he was alone again. Oh well. Guess that's just part of being a vampire. He hung his head, staring down sadly at the floor, before walking off towards the bathroom. He supposed he could do with a shower while he decided what to do next.

He turned the water on, and undressed, piling his clothes in an untidy pile in the corner. He then stepped in under the warm cascading water, hissing in pain as it ran over his wounds, causing a stinging to shoot through him. It took a little while, but finally his body got used to the water. He stepped under fully, tilting his head back. It had been ages since he'd had a good shower. It was actually quite nice. A slight smile spread over his lips as he relaxed, dropping his arms to hang linply as his sides.

Breakfast comes from the corner deli cum cafe at the end of the block. It's small and cramped but it's a time honored tradition by the residents in this area. Gabriel orders coffee and the breakfast platter, digging in to the greasy mess of bacon, eggs, hash brown and pancakes. Yet another thing that will kill him in the long run but after his crappy day before, Gabriel figures he owes himself a treat.

He's in a good mood as he walks back to the apartment and he even stops to buy a newspaper and some sweet, syrupy drink that almost reminds him of blood. Gabriel frowned. That vampire back in the house, what the hell was he thinking allowing Dusk to stay? Hadn't Dusk already proven that he would feed from Gabriel at any cost?

The cool glass bottle in his hand reminds Gabriel that he does have a weapon if anything goes wrong and it's with that in mind that Gabriel returns to his apartment. He can hear the shower running. Looks like Dusk was enjoying his time so Gabriel flops down on the couch, throws the newspaper on the coffee table and waits for the vampire to come out.

Dusk stretched his arms above his head in the shower, quite enjoying himself. He grabbed some soap and rubbed it in his hair and over his body, covering himself in suds. He rinsed it off and repeated the process twice, until the water running off him was clear, rather than the brown, dark reddish colour it had been.

Once he was clean, he remained in the shower for some time, closing his eyes with a soft sigh. He didn't want to get out, but knew he had to eventually. "Ugh..." He groaned, as he switched the water off, dragging himself out of the shower. He didn't expect the other to be back, so he walked out, leaving his clothes in the corner. He stared down at the ground as he shuffled through to the lounge, dripping water all over the floor.

Gabriel had just yawned, feeling rather bored waiting for Dusk when he heard the shower finally being turned off. "About bloody time." Gabriel grumbled when the bathroom door finally opened.

If anyone asked him, it was a manly yell that emerged from Gabriel's mouth. Dusk was stark naked. "Put your bloody clothes on! This isn't your damn house!" Gabriel threw the newspaper at Dusk before averting his eyes. What the deuce was this vampire thinking? Walking around another man's apartment butt naked?? Clearly he was insane.

He let out a yelp as the newspaper hit him, and retreated back into the bathroom to throw his clothes on. "I didn't know you were here!" He retorted, coming out of the bathroom once more. This time fully clothed. "You just kind of... Disappeared." He muttered, huffing. The scream the other had made was pretty funny though. He thought, snickering.

(Sorry, thought I'd posted, until I realised I hadn't. >.< )

"You don't walk around someone's house naked!" Gabriel huffed.

God, he needed a smoke. Thank goodness he had thought to buy a fresh pack while he was out because Dusk would be the death of him. Or rather the cause of what led to his death which would be lung cancer at this rate. He took out a cigarette, quickly lighting it and drew a deep drag.

"Of course I would disappear." Gabriel grumbled. "I don't see the need to be in here all the time."

((that's alright!))

He wrinkled his nose at the hunter, dragging his feet over to the couch and collapsing down onto it. One the opposite end to Gabriel, of course. "Whatever..." He muttered, looking away towards the corner of the room. Which was apparently alot more interesting right now.

(Heh... Yeah... It's my post on the other one too isn't it? ... I'll reply to that when I get home from school... >.> )

His fingers twitch when Dusk settles at the other end of the couch. Figures the vampire would stick onto him like a leech. Gabriel snorts at the mental image before going back to his cigarette. His coat is hanging by the door and quite likely impossible to salvage from the mix of sewage, dirt and blood. Thank goodness he has another three pairs of exactly the same in the closet in the bedroom.

"If you have to feed, I have to insist you do it far away from my turf." Gabriel tells Dusk. "I really would like not to get called to investigate or kill." He adds.

((Pretty much, yeah xP ))

He shrugged, glancing at the hunter. "Can't you just get me some blood? It would be easier.~" he said, tilting his head to the side. He couldn't get into any blood banks or anything, but maybe Gabriel could...? Plus, that way, he'd get more food! He glanced down as his grime caked clothes. He should probably try and get them washed at some point, but whatever.

Gabriel glared at Dusk. "No." He said shortly. There was no way in hell that he was about to help the damn vampire get blood. It was bad enough Gabriel had been fed off once and for some reason, couldn't bring himself to kill the bloodsucker that was now in the same room as him.

"Either you find your own blood source or starve, I don't really care."

Gabriel stood up, opening the window so that the room wouldn't smell of stale smoke. Maybe he could look into nicotine patches? What was the maximum that a person could use?

He grumbled quietly to himself, curling up on the couch and glaring at the ground. He didn't get why the hunter wouldn't help him. Sure, they were enemies, but wouldn't it be better to get him bloodpacks and such, rather than him going out and feeding off random people? He flicked at his fangs with his tongue, resting his chin on his hands. He was getting a craving for sugar again, but he didn't have any with him.

Gabriel had been daydreaming when a rustle of movement caught his eye. Dusk was still here? He had thought that his taciturn attitude would have chased away the vampire but obviously it had not.

"You intend to move in or something?" He asked as he tapped the packet of cigarettes. He had finished his previous cigarette but Gabriel had been trying to hold off on starting on another.

He snorted, giving off a shrug. "Pfft...." He breathed out, curling up a little tighter on the couch. "You're an asshole." He muttered quietly under his breath, twitching his nose a few times.

Gabriel gave Dusk an amused smirk. "Your brother doesn't seem to treat you any nicer than I do but I don't see you calling that to his face."

To be honest he was used to people calling him that. Or arrogant, rude or whatever else. He never sought approval or affirmation from anyone. Gabriel just didn't have anyone to be close with nor did he see the need for it. He had trained for this job because he knew the likelihood of growing old or growing attached was near zero and till now, he had not been proven wrong.

"Yeah. Because he'll probably beat me up if I do." He replied, rolling his eyes. He stretched put on the couch, turning himself round and pushing himself off slightly, so his head was pressed against the ground and he was upsidedown, legs up in the air, reastig on the back of the seat.

"And I'd stake you if you tried anything funny." Gabriel said dryly before he tossed the dregs of his cigarette out the window. Good luck to the poor sucker who was standing below if there was any.

He leaned back against the window, sighing loudly. "Any good reason why you're still here? Aside from you being bored and whatnot because I'm not entertaining you."

"Because I've got nowhere better to go. And company." He answered, looking at the male from his bew upsidedown perspective. "You look weird upsidedown." He commented, blinking slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.