Vampire X Hunter (Soul + Xsiryn)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why don't you just kill me then?" Gabriel demanded, a tinge of hysteria colouring his voice.

He hated this. Why was this vampire so insistent on keeping him here? Just so he could have a constant supply of food? Gabriel would sooner stake himself than let that happen.

He huffed quietly, getting up off the couch. He walked over to the male and grabbed him by his coat, dragging him back to the couch again where he threw him, sitting on top of him afterwards to prevent him from moving. "Because, I don't want to. Now shut up and deal with it.

Gabriel's blood was boiling at this point, his temper having boiled over. That was it. He had forgotten earlier but in the first fight with this psycho, he had taken the bloodsucker's knife, stowing it in an inside pocket of his coat. Gabriel pulled it out, slashing at the vampire before forcing himself to tumble to the floor, rolling away from that insane leech.

When he had gone to inspect the window earlier, Gabriel had not been entirely idle. He had peeked at the door. The door had a lock on it and it didn't require a key from what he could see. If that was the case, he only needed the vampire to be down to take his shot at freedom.

He hissed quietly, the blade cutting into his side, not far from the wound on his stomach. "Shit.." He cussed, pushing himself to his feet. He staggered forewards, this new pain rekindling the other pain from his other wounds, the agony shooting through his body.

"Damn you!" He muttered, moving towards him slowly, carefully.

Gabriel scrambled to his feet, the nerves in his bandaged arm whining furiously in pain. He could deal with that later. Right now escape was his priority. Gabriel fumbled with the lock before it popped open. He yanked the door open to reveal the world outside.

FREEDOM.

He stumbled out, slamming the door shut to buy himself a few seconds of a head start. Nothing looked familiar but that was okay. Gabriel was outside and out of that crazy dude's clutches and he needed to keep it that way as he sprinted away from the shack.

"KAY-" "I ain't helipin' ya!" He was cut off by his brother. He let out an irritated sigh and headed out the door. Oh well, with his wounds he wouldn't get far. Besides, the shack was hours away from anywhere else. That's one of the reasons he stayed there. Though only when he brother was around. He got lonely, really lonely. It was one of the reasons he wanted the hunter to stick around. He didn't care that he was human. He was company.

He limped slowly down the path in the direction the hunter had went, letting the door swing closed behind him.

What the freaking hell? Of course the damn psycho had to have a rundown shack in the middle of nowhere. Gabriel cursed, especially since he was tiring out and his sprinting eventually slowed down to a speed walk.

Just his luck to get the strangest vampire to ever wish to kidnap him. Not only had Gabriel been fed on but he had met a vampire who consumed human food - okay, it was more like sugar and more sugar - and one who decided that city living was not his cup of tea because this was not anywhere near city limits.

"Can't even find a cab." Gabriel grumbled as he stumbled along the dusty road.

It took him a while to catch up. The other male was pretty far ahead of him. Finally, he spotted him in the distance, he seemed to be going slower now. That was good. He rolled his eyes, hearing his comment. "Of course. You won't find anything out here." He said, limping ahead faster, trying to catch up. "I'm not gonna let you go, ya know. I'm not going back to the lonliness I had before... Not again.." He trailed off at the end, eyes clouding over somewhat. He shook his head. Best not to think about that right now.

Gabriel actually stopped, feeling pissed off at this vampire. And himself. He should just bloody kill this bloodsucker and to hell with it all so what was stopping him from doing so?

"I don't know what the hell is your problem but I don't really intend on being abducted." Gabriel said, gripping the bloodied knife, wary of the vampire that was trying to catch up with Gabriel.

He shrugged. "I don't care.... I don't want to be lonely anymore. You fixed that, for a little while... So, I'm gonna make sure you stay fixing that...." He said, slowing down a little as he spotted the knife. He didn't really want to be stabbed again...

Gabriel stared at the vampire appalled. While he had mentally addressed the bloodsucker as a crazy psycho, he hadn't really thought the vampire was truly insane. "Of course, I'll get the crazy one." Gabriel muttered to himself.

"You're a vampire. I'm a vampire hunter." Gabriel stressed, raising his voice. "I'm not here to entertain you."

"I just want a friend!" He whined, taking a small step foreward. He didn't care if this hunter didn't like him. Didn't even care that he wanted to kill him, and had tried, several times. No. None of that mattered to him anymore. He would get him back, so he would have someone to talk to, and just generally be around, rather than that asshat of a brother he had.

The pitiful tone was what stopped Gabriel from attacking the vampire now that they were within reach. How many times had Gabriel been lonely? How many times had any of the kids growing up had been lonely?

He sighed. "If.. you let me go back, I'll let you visit me okay?"

Gabriel massaged his temples. Was he negotiating with a vampire? He was such a sap.

"But... But I don't know where you live.. And what if I get lost, or attacked or something!" He continued, probably sounding more like a little kid rather than the vampire he was. But, if this human was willing... He guessed he could make a slight comprimise..

Gabriel rolled his eyes. Seriously, he was not a negotiator and yet here he was trying to reason with a vampire or at least trying to stop the whiny bloodsucker from trying to kidnap him.

"You thrashed my house." He reminded the vampire. "And you've managed to survive for so long, you can continue doing whatever it is." Gabriel concluded dismissively.

Technically he was going back to the flat but he was definitely finding a new place after that, especially since he now had a vampire, if not two, who could track him down.

"Oh yeah... So.. If I get you back to where you want to go... I can visit and stuff so I won't be lonely?" He confirmed, tilting his head to the side somewhat. He could tell the hunter wasn't exaxtly happy with this idea, but that didn't bother him much.

"As long as I'm not entertaining guests." Gabriel replied warily.

That really wasn't a problem since he rarely had guests, if any but that didn't mean he wanted the damn vampire dropping in on him all the time. From what he could see, the vampire might actually move into his dinky little flat if there was actually space for the bloodsucker.

"Alright..." He nodded his head somewhat, before limping forewards and grabbing hold of his arm, dragging him off to the right. He hadn't bothered to mention that the other had been going in the complete wrong direction... To where he was pretty sure a clan of vampires resided. He often thought about joining a clan, but they were always so mean... So he decided against it.

Gabriel let the vampire guide him although he could see that the new wound bugged him. He rolled his eyes. How this vampire had managed to stay under the radar and survive the recent purge was beyond him.

"What's your name?" He finally asked. It was getting tiring to keep calling him vampire or bloodsucker.

"Dusk." He answered, looking at him, expecting a name in return. He had to slow down his pace a little, as his side leg and stomach had begun to burn, screaming at him to slow the fuck down. He looked around to see where they were. They were probably on the right track. The two were in some sort of small forest, or going into one anyway. The city the hunter resided in should be on the other side. He thought anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.