Vampire X Hunter (Soul + Xsiryn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel fought the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose and was successful. No wonder the brother vampire hadn't come looking for Dusk, he was probably glad to foist Dusk off onto someone else.

"You keep doing that." He said before walking past Dusk and into his bedroom. He would get his coat and go for yet another long walk.

He sighed quietly, getting up and stretching. He was bored, and as the hunter was out, he had the place to himself. Time to explore. He walked into the other males room and gazed around, walking to the bed. He sat down on the edge and glanced around. Maybe he could check out some of the drawers?

Gabriel had been tempted to ignore Dusk when he left but in the end he had bit out an order for the vampire not to eat anyone on Gabriel's turf before slamming the door. What was he to do about the bloodsucker in his house? Gabriel sighed as he turned down yet another block. So much for resting at home.

He snooped through some of the males drawers, taking a peek under the bed, and in all the other little hidey holes he could find. "Hm..." He hummed quietly to himself as he wondered about the room.

Gabriel had come back, reluctantly purchasing a packet of sugar cubes for the bloodsucker. If he didn't intend on feeding on humans then Gabriel supposed a little sugar was a fair bribe. His eyes narrowed when the living room was empty. The vampire didn't intend on leaving which only meant.. Gabriel strode towards the back of the apartment and into his bedroom.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Dusk jumped, letting out a quiet yelp. "Oh crap, I uh... I.. I got bored and I was.. Curious.. And.. I'm sorry..!" He stuttered, eyes widening slightly as he looked towards the hunter, shoving his hands in his pockets, biting down softly on his lip.

Seriously. This vampire - kid - whatever would probably be the death of him. Gabriel sighed. "I'm going to be a two pack person at this rate." He mumbled.

"You." He pointed at Dusk. "There's sugar outside. You can have that as long as you don't touch my stuff again."

He nodded his head quickly and scampered out past the hunter and to where the sugar was located. He snatched it up and retreated to a corner, where he sat. Legs crossed, sugar in lap, and began to eat it.

Gabriel followed Dusk outside, taking a seat. "Are you born or created?" He finally asked.

Dusk seemed stronger and faster than most of the vampires Gabriel had encountered but he wasn't sure why it was so.

"Created." He shrugged, stuffing another handful of sugar into his mouth. The sugar was almost all gone now.

He raised his head somewhat, blinking slowly at the male, sugar dusted over his lips and chin.

Gabriel's eyes narrowed. So if Dusk was a created vampire, what was the relationship with the other vampire? He then noticed Dusk had stopped eating and was instead looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

He flicked his tongue out to lick the sugar off his chin and shrugged. "Nothin'." He went back to eating his sugar, pouring the rest into his mouth.

He didn't believe the bloodsucker but Gabriel didn't have any proof except his suspicions so he let it go.

His fingers tapped his cigarette box but he resisted the urge to flick one out.

"If this is how you live, I'm amazed you haven't killed yourself out of boredom." Gabriel finally said.

"Well, I don't really have anything else to do." He shrugged, dumping the empty sugar thing on the floor, wiping his mouth. A few minutes later he clutched at his stomach, letting out a low groan, wincing a little.

Gabriel gritted his teeth. His home was located in a crappy part of town but that didn't mean he appreciated someone making a mess in his apartment.

"Pick that up. And if you're going to mooch off me, the least you could do is not make a mess."

"Sorry.." He muttered, picking it up, shoving it in his pocket. He bent over somewhat, scrunching his face up with a small whimper. A few seconds later, he threw up over the floor and himself, making a dark crimson and white flecked mess over the carpet.

"Seven hells of fury!" Gabriel jumped back, avoiding the projectile vomit.

Damn this vampire. He was nothing but a load of trouble and bloody annoyance.

"Not cool, man." Gabriel said tersely before moving forward.

He might hate the bloodsucker but that didn't mean Gabriel was heartless. "Get into the shower and try not to flick any more puke than you already have." He said gruffly.

"Sorry..." He mumbled quietly, slowly getting to his feet and making his way to the bathroom to have another shower. He kept a hand held to his stomach, gritting his teeth as another wave of pain shot through him.

Vampires weren't supposed to eat human food. This including sugar. Well, they could eat small amounts, but not too much, as it made them sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.