valkeria high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosalie stopped swimming for a minute to answer his question. "I'm not sure exactly, though I think it's a class involving water." She answered as she looked him over. 'I hope i didn't scare him, I shouldn't have undressed so quickly.. It's just that, when I get around water my siren instincts take over' She thought as she flipped her fins again, splashing him a bit. "C'mon swim with me" She said as she grabbed his hands and pulled him towards the deeper end, using her tail to support him. "I promise i won't let you drown Jace"

"your very sweet." he lets himself get pulled only a small way before pulling back as to stop moving. "and I want to trust you but still I'm not sure I want to place my life in your hands after a day of knowing you." he looks down. "I'm surprised I even got into the water at all." he sighs. I don't want to be disrespectful or mean to her but surly she understands. he decides to try to make it up to her. "is there anything else I could do instead?"

He kept his eyes forward as well and pondered for a second and shrugged. "Demonic Language Class." He declared. He didn't really have a class but he couldn't really get in trouble for showing up for a class. And if he did, he'd silence the teacher or student who said something. If he wanted to he could have graduated last year but why rush good childish fun? Most older reapers already knew who he was and knew he had a bright future, so being lazy for one year and being on his toes from younger races who were fools and would challenge him would be more fun. He let a slight evil grin spread at the thought of murdering more of these students. Plus, he had a devilish creature to his side who wanted to do the same thing.

Rosalie fakes a smile quickly. "Mhhmm I understand, I'm going to get to class anyway." She Pullsh herself out of the water and bows her head slightly. Her legs becoming eclipsed in the golden glow again and replacing her tail with her pale legs. She stood up quickly and got re-dressed. As she squeezed the water out of her hair she turned to Jace. "See you later Jace." She said as she disappeared though the door and sighed. "Guess I'd better look for my next class." She said quietly.

"uh bye..." he ran his hand through his hair before pulling him self from the water. dammit I screwed up... he trough on his clothes and slung his bag onto his shoulder. maybe I should have just let her. he tells himself before walking into the hallway. he looks for his next class for a while then gives up and decides he had enough of teenagers for on day. before leaving through the front doors of the school he grabs a beanie hat from his bag and put it on to cover his ears then curls up his tail hiding it in his clothing. Jace sat himself down at the far end of the field and pulled out his sketch book to doodle the mermaids tail before he forgot the patterns. ill find a way to make it up to her tomorrow surely.

She flickered her eye to him and smirked. She figured he didn't really have the class but she wouldn't comment on it. It would be a nice change to have someone in the class who didn't give her the urge to choke with there intestines. "Well the class is at the end of this hallway." Her gaze returned forward as she continued down the hall. She didn't bother looking at any of the other students who parted the way so the two had enough room to walk. She could see word of what happened in the lunchroom spread like wildfire, causing some of the other kids to fear them. Evangeline loved the smell if fear, it gave her power. With fear brought respect to her, and brought her closer to being head of her family.

He looked around to the others, trying to get them to maintain eye contact but none dared. He would have to part ways with Evangeline in order to be challenged it seemed, that would be remedied of course. He didn't have a strong reputation, but it was enough to keep him from being challenged daily. Now he thought he'd have fun with this new tag team. He looked at her, she was enjoying this as much as he was. "You're going to have to share your thoughts with me if this is going to work." He said this without looking at her, a blank expression, and he seemed to be telling her, not asking.

She paused a little, frowning, then continued walking. She wasn't fond if sharing her thoughts with anyone. She ran her free hand through her hair, pushing her hair back before it fall back into place. "My thoughts, eh...? Well.. Ask when you want, I'll share my thoughts if I can." She spoke with a frown, approaching the class room. She turns and walks in side as automatically made her way to the back of the classroom, releasing his arm and sitting down at one of the desks.

They walked in, the demon, by the look of it, teacher eyed him. He said nothing and sat down, his eyes fixated on the teacher who eventually sighed, whether he wasn't in the mood or didn't want the fight. He turned around. The reaper sat down beside her, completely moving the desk to her direction. He propped his elbow and rested his chin on his hand, slightly tilting his head. He stared at her for a moment, seeming to absorb every part of her body. He slowly moved his head, tilting it the other way. "What are you searching or wanting?" He didn't make the question as if he knew exactly what to ask, but wanted to know the big picture of what she desired.

Rosalie had been right, her next class was about water.. It was her class about identifying fish. She was usually interested in this subject and would've been listening intently is she wasn't so distracted. She kept thinking about Jace and how she probably had made him feel. 'I should keep away from him, I don't want to cause him any trouble and I can't trust myself not to try and hurt him.. I don't mean to ever hurt him.. But I'll be extra safe. I promised to protect so that's what I'll do. I'll protect him from me' she thought as she tried to think of something else.

Evangeline pauses, her eyes flashed with an odd power hungry look of determination. "Power. Power to rule over both my races. My family is full of well known Angels Of Death as well as high ranking demons. If I become head of the family I rule over a large majority of the Angels Of Death, as well as have a wonderful chance of overtaking hell." She gave a large grin and spoke in a rather hushed voice, resting her head in her hand, turning her gaze to him. "With that power I can strike fear in all my enemy's. I could dominate everyone in my path, I'll be an unstoppable force. Just imagine, I could do anything. I could make myself the Anti-Christ. I could cause the apocalypse." Evangeline let out a low chuckle and tilts her head in curiosity. "What about you, Darius? What do you want or are searching for?"

He listened to every word, and if what she was saying was true he would have a glorious time with her. Though she was so young she did have that power. he leaned over the desk getting oddly close as she asked him what his desire in life was. He gave a evil grin, his voice full of excitement "I suppose if you are going to be doing that... I'll partake in your dream as well." His smile got wider as he thought about it, he kept his voice low as his voice became that blank tone again. "There are reapers that are more powerful then any reaper and is particularly known as the 'Grim Reaper.' Silly as that name sounds, it is true. Though that is not their actual name." He paused for a moment, deciding whether to tell her, he shrugged it off and continued. "There are three Reapers that are more powerful then you can imagine. To the point that God refuses to try and take down one through fear of the actions of the other two against the world." He grinned wider, his eyes swirled with ancient dark magic. "I hold the scythe of one. Waiting ever so patiently to the day I can find it's previous owner and kill him." He chuckled lightly, "And to find someone a Grim Reaper can find challenging. That I can be satisfied with that title and not feel as if I'm holding the title just because of some tool I hold." His eyes filled with more excitement then before, his body almost giving off his dark magic. "Or to find the other two and seal their fate."

Evangeline grinned at his words. Her mind invaded with the possibility of the destruction the two could do. They could destroy anything and everything in there way. She chuckles softly, her gaze staying on him. "How wonderful.. I have a feeling our partnership will not only be a strong one, but it will cause our name to go down in history as the two most feared creatures.. A force to be reckoned with.." She flashed an amused smile, her eyes gaining hints of slight admiration for the reaper. Her respect for him on grew more and more the longer she was around the man. She smirks, her eyes moving past him to watch students enter the class.

Jace stretched out with a yawn, he say up sitting cross legged in the cold grass. Did I fall asleep? He rubs his eyes and looks up at the sky sure enough he had dozed off for a good amount of time. He collar red his book and pencil that lay randomly beside him glancing over his sketch of the girl. I really want to do something nice for her, I feel terrible denying her trust like that must have really hurt her feelings... He thought looking down at the feild. Pulling his bag back into his back he sighed and went back into the building.

Rosalie sighed happily as the bell rang signaling the end of the school day. She quickly got up and gathered her things in a messy bundle in her arms. She sprinted out of the room and to her locker, she couldn't wait to get home. As she opened her locker and shoved the material in quickly she sighed agains thinking of Jace. She just wanted to go home and swim, not think about anything for awhile. She shut her locker and took a deep breath before she turned on her heels and walked out of the building.

"Indeed. I look forward to what happens in future events." He leaned back in his seat. Resting his head back, looking to be asleep with his chair resting on just two legs, though he kept it perfectly balanced not letting it rock back and forth. This will be an interesting year. He grinned, his eyes closed as he paid no heed to the people entering. Though it was reckless to let down your guard, he always faked it. Opening a welcomed surprise from a fellow classmate.. hell even a teacher would be some fun. He thought of Evangeline's dream and smirked. A royal family huh? He smirked at the thought.

Evangeline listened and took notes throughout the school day. It was one of the few days she really paid attention to, so she didn't bother focusing to her surroundings as much. Towards the end of the day when the final bell rang Evangeline packed up and stood from her chair. She glances to Darius who still was in his own little world and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Class is over. We can go home now." She spoke in a quiet tone so she wouldn't startle him or be upset she woke him. She didn't bother waiting for him to get his things and began walking towards the door. Luckily, her locker was right across from her final class so she didn't have to go far. Turning the combination, she opens the locker and puts some things in as well as take some out.

He opened his eyes calmly, and leaned down in slow motion with the chair as all four legs hit the ground. He got up and walked with her, he watched as she did her routine. He had a blank expression on his face, his tone was eerie as it came out. "You pay far too much attention in class." His tone was rather harsh as if he was annoyed by it. He sighed, as he realized she was going for the top of her class. Though he could make top of his and he technically was top five in his, due to his extreme power, he still never wanted to be first because it caused more things to happen throughout the year. He wasn't interested in the fame, just the challenges he got for being known for his power. He leaned against her locker, closing it before she could get everything she wanted completely out. "Far too much, really."

Evangeline sighed as Darius closed her door causing her to focus on him instead of her things. "Well what do you expect me to do? To reach where I wanna be it include being better than my competition in just about everything." Shoving her things in her bag, Evangeline folded her arms across her chest and shifted her weight to the side. She raises an eyebrow as she looks at him. "What would you rather I do when I'm in school to learn? Hmm?" She questioned him, tapping a finger against an arm impatiently as she awaited the older boys answer.

He paused for a moment, he smiled at the girly way she was currently standing. The had no reasonable answer at the time being, so he just let out a heavy sigh and moved off her locker. "Pardon my intrusion." He said rather dryly, considering he never considered school a competition as well. He opened her locker, though he ignored that it needed a combination and it sort of just opened by itself and he gestured with a hand for her to continue with what she needed. He gave a little smirk, showing he had many reasons but none solid enough to persuade her. Evangeline was a mystical creature, Darius knew that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.