valkeria high

Status
Not open for further replies.
She glances to him, grabbing a few textbooks and set them in her bag. She closed the door and turns to him. She was slightly relieved he couldn't come up with a reason mostly because she didn't want there conversation to escalate to an argument. She let out a slight yawn before she spoke. "I suppose I should let you head to your home, Hm?" She tilted her head softly to the side before she frowned at herself and straightened her head. She was far too relaxed around the reaper. The more relaxed she would be the more she would drop her guard. And if the happened she would get sloppy and careless, something she couldn't afford to do. Evangeline adjust the strap on her backpack and let her eyes flick around.

The reaper smirked, "Right, home." He rolled his eyes, his mood turning immediately sarcastic. He noticed her relaxed demeanor and smirked, knowing very well the more she noticed the more on guard she would be. He had a good idea to test her every once in awhile. What would be the point of this partnership if he didn't add some excitement into her life once and a while. He chuckled slightly as he though about doing it now. He almost pulled out his scythe on the spot but decided he'd do it later.

She lifted her chin and turns her attention back to him. She thought for a moment and gave a polite smile. "Well, if you ever need me and try not to, I'm sure a clever man like you will figure out how to find me, right?" She chuckles softly and peers past him at a few of the students curiously. She had no need to look but she preferred to memorize everything she needed to make sure there wouldn't be anything threatening to her. Turning her gaze to him she give a small farewell nod and turns, walking towards the door. She knew the family car was parked in front with the driver waiting to take her home.

The reaper nodded back, "Of course, when things turn bad. I'll make sure I'm there.. To partake in your fun." He winked, and gave a wave back. He put his head up, as soon as she got out of his sight. He put his hands in his cloak's pocket and started walking the other way, he eventually wandered outside and sat down on the ground. He noticed he was being watched by several students. He grinned, hoping they would surround him. He cracked his neck and got lost in thought. Evangeline didn't know he had put a curse mark on her when she had taken her arm. If she found excitement, he could appear next to her. He had decided not to tell her though, figuring it would probably best to keep some things secret.

name:Ryzan Lupita
race:Drow
grade (10-12) or teacher: Potions
appearance (or picture):
MDrow13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.