valkeria high

Status
Not open for further replies.
She let out a low chuckle, black smoke trailing out her mouth. She slid off her seat, tilting her head to the side. "I would to make the final move.. I want to paralyze him with fear. I want him to fear us, to scar it into his memory that he should never look at us after you finish your own torture on him." Each time she spoke black smoke floated out her mouth, her voice having a sharp demonic tone, her blue eye swirling with red. She turns her gaze towards him, her face twisted into a grin of pure sadistic amusement. "That is, if you don't mind.." Her darkness radiated off her in powerful waves, knocking back any students who tried to come towards the two and stop them, her whole body letting off gray smoke.

Darius bowed slightly to her, the movement looking sinister to the eye. "I do not mind." His tone to the menacing, dark, metallic sound. He released his own power as she did, the air becoming colder as the mist started pouring out. It becoming harder to breath as the dark magic made the air thin and made it uncomfortable to even move. He threw his scythe over his shoulder, and it glowed a faint crimson, the ancient lettering glowing a bright red as he began to grow excited. He swung the blade vertically, cutting the floor blow him, the floor cut as if it were butter against a butcher knife. He looked at her, allowing a terrible twisted smirk showing that cold mist steamed out of as he spoke. "We have an audience to preform for as well." His head twisted to the fire elemental, it making crackling sounds as he turned his head.

"asshole or nor I'd rather you not seduce and kill my brother, or me for this matter." takes a step back. "I do hope you aren't planning to kill me." his lips curve up in a joking smile. "do you have any day free this week?" he asks eyes shining. I've never had a friend over and I'm more excited then I should be but its an interesting experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie laughed slightly. "Kill you? Nah you're to fluffy for my liking." She said in a teasing matter. "How about tomorrow?" She asked with a smile. Rosalie leaned against the nearby locker and with a slight giggle she awaited his answer.

he flicks his tail face going slightly red in color as he looks down. "I will have you know I am a very ferocious beast." he grins with a small laugh looking back up with eyes lit up like a child. "your laugh is quite adorable you know. actually you are just very cute all in all." running his fingers through his fur he looks you over. "I've considered many things beautiful since all things hold the beauty of the world but cute, pretty, or even attractive I have usually ignored, however you truly are a work of art even in your personality."

Rosalie stuck her tongue out at Jace "Feroocious? You? You look like a kitty cat" She said teasing the boy. Rosalie's face flushed a bright red as his compliments came out one after another. Her smile widened and she suddenly felt quite shy around the boy. "T-Thank you.. no one has ever told me that.." She smiles and looks down, her face still very red as her blush settled.

"aren't fish usually afraid of cats? hmm." he asks with a smirk showing his feline fangs. "better watch what you say your ill cut you into sushi." his grin spreads and he flicks his tail at your legs. "I'm sorry to here the none has informed you of your beauty. but I suppose not a lot of people know the facts." he raises an eyes brow and asks, "so what do you do, I suppose most sirens can sing like angels but surely you are not ordinary, sports or art perhaps?"

Evangeline leaned against the wall, letting how a low demonic chuckle and watched the reaper. The elemental, who soon caught on to what was about to happen, had stood up. Being ignorant, the male had smirks as his entire body engulfed in flames. A few of the flames from the elemtal spread like wildfire across the floor in a large circle, Separating them from the rest of the students. When Darius had turned his he's from Evangeline to the elemental his flames had grown. The student clapped his two hands together and rubbed the palms, when his hands separated a large ball of blue fire swirled in his hand. The elemental wound up the same way a pitcher would for baseball and threw the ball of fire at the reaper, aiming for his chest. The elemental didn't hesitate and made about three more balls of blue fire and threw them at the reaper.

Rosalie smirks slightly and chuckles. "Sushi hmm? Well I'll have you know cats can't even catch fish. We're too fast for you" She says with a flirty wink. "As for what I can do.. well I can sing and swim.. siren traits. But as to what else I can do.. well I can write and I'm not bad at photography!" She says with a happy smile.

his eyes go a bit dull as he places an arm around the sirens waist and pulls her close, bringing his lips centimeters from her neck before speaking in a low tone. "caught you." he is close enough that she can feel him grinning against her skin. "and darling I'd love to eat you as you are.... or even be your model if you truly love pictures." he turns presses the girls body to his tilting her head up with his free had so she looks at his eyes. he growls softly low in his throat as he looks her over. w-what is going on I cant move! Trivas!.

Rosalie looks up at Jace when he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "J-jace? Are you okay? You're acting kinda strange.." She begins to say as he began to grind against her. "Woah Jace.." She says as she quickly pushed the boy away slightly. "Jace.. I like you but.. you're kinda moving fast don't you think.." The boys hand moved her head up so she had to look at him. "Jace.. Your eyes.. they looked kinda hazy.." Rosalie says, a bit frightened for her friend

Jace stumbles back hitting the locker hard. dazed and a bit confused he blinks a few time his eyes re-gaining there normal shine. face going pale as he looks up at the frightened face of the girl. "... I'm- I'm so sorry!" he quickly looks away seeming very upset with himself.

a man walks over laughing loudly. "my god you are such a fucking wimp." the male stood as tall as Jace with leopard printed ears and tail, dirty blond hair, and deep blue eyes along with a muscle shirt and ripped jeans. he grins ear to ear and his dark eyes show entertainment and mockery for the little tigrith Jace. "having fun bro?" he asks leaning up against the lockers lighting a cigarette, his eyes flickered over the lovely siren and he winks. "what is a pretty chick like you doing with that poor accuse of a man?" he asks throwing a glance at Jace.

Rosalie smiles a bit seeing Jace back to normal. "Jace? Are you okay now?" She asks the boy as she rests her hands on his shoulder. Her eyes flicker over to the boy who appeared. He looked a bit like Jace, they both had similar ears and a tail and when he called Jace "Bro" Rosalie was sure that he was Jace's older brother. "Excuse me?" Rosalie asked the boy, a bit disgusted as he looked her over. "He's more of a man than you!" She said, defending her friend.

"how could you say that if you don't even know me?" he smirks making it very obvious he's staring at her chest. "your feisty I like it." he bites his lower lip and throw an arm around Jace. "nice hitting the lockers, very smooth." he laughs.

"I'm fine..." he shoves the mans arm off. "why are you even here, you were banned last year..." Jace questions him glaring at the grinning leopard.

Rosalie growled slightly. She was annoyed by Jace's brother and he was cocky and rude as well. "Thanks, I like being feisty." She said as she looked over to Jace.

"oh really?" Trivas asked taking a strand of the mermaids hair and twirling it around his finger. "you really are gorgeous." he swings his tail back and forth with a hungry look in his eyes. "so flawless, you almost look like a doll." he grins scanning over your body. "how about you ditch this dork and I can show you what a real man looks like."

kurian gridded his teeth together hard enough to make his jaw ache. there's nothing I can do... he's stronger and will just take over my mind again if I try. just adapt to the scenario.... he looked up at his brother narrowing his eyes in spite. "a real man?" kurian laughs coldly. "not even your child sister respects you and iv never seen you once show any care for a single person." kurian spits at his brothers feet. "use your powers on me a dare you, it only proves my point. your weak and cant fight without using the strong as your puppets." he turns to Rosa giving her a gentle smile. "I'm sorry for his behavior shall we go?"

Rosalie made a face at Trivas and pulled her hair from his fingers. "How about you go get a life" She said as she walked over towards Jace. "Or better yet, go hang with a slut" She said a she took Jace's hand. "Yeah let's get out of here" She looked over her shoulder at Trivas and stuck her tongue out.

"keep your tongue out and I might be tempted to suck on it." his smirk appears on his face and he winks. Trivas runs his hands through his hair then takes a puff of his smoke. "I will catch you later sexy." he turns and walks the other way giving a small wave.

kurian leads the way around the hall out of sight from the idiotic boy. looking down at the intertwined fingers of Rosa in his own his cheeks flush red. "I-I I'm sorry again for doing that back there." he avoids eye contacts and goes to pull his hand from her grip but decides to leave it. "it was very disrespectful and it was Trivas's magic, I had no say in my actions..." his eyes wander to the floor face deepening in red with every word. her neck was so warm and her body... I want to do it agai- ack! stop thinking like that.

"Don't count on it loser!" Rosalie shouted over her shoulder to the boy. She could still smell the lingering cigarette smoke and she shuddered slightly. That boy gave her the creeps, but she was with Jace now. Speaking of Jace.. Rosalie looked down to see that their fingers were intertwined and they were holding hands. His hand was so soft but strong, it felt so nice holding his hand. She almost pulled it away as well but left it. It felt almost natural.. and nice. "You're fine Jace, I knew something was wrong.. but uh it was pretty sexy I must admit." She said as her cheeks blushed and she looked away. 'He felt so strong and warm.. I loved the feeling of being in his arms and almost kissing hi-- wait stop that!' She thought to herself.

his eyes widened it slight shock. "sexy?" he rubs the back of his neck and turns away shyly. "well at least you enjoyed my utter embarrassment..." pauses for a while in thought. clearly she likes you just do something... cute?... sexy? manly... I wish I could read minds... he looks her over as she stares off into space. "what are you thinking about?" he asks turning back to Rosa with a smile swaying his tail back and forth like a puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.