Valentine's Day

Should I make a OOC for this rp? What do you guys think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He figured it wouldnt be bad to make a friend so he responded with "Kuro My name is kuro" He uncapped his lemonade and took a swig of it. He got up and walked over to the railing sitting and hanging his feet of the sides "I always did like heights" He looks across the landscape sighing, turning his attention to the girl "So why are you up here?"

He nodded and watched her as they arrived at her locker.
Honestly, this form of interaction, on that level was making him feel anxious, but he was trying to look as cool as possible.

She did the code then opened her locker. She pulled out a light brown bear that had a rose in its ear and brown eyes. She closed her locker and locked it and showed it to him. The song Love You Like A Love Song came on and she blushed deeply. She hid her blush with the bear but she be he had saw it.

Reactions: REincarnate
"There's something about heights." Nicky said once he stated he liked heights, "Something dangerous that's exhilarating. Huh? Why I'm up here? Well, that's simple. I wanted to get away from everyone. School's annoying, especially on a day like this."

Jason looked surprised and smiled "f-for me?"
He blushed and chuckled as he noticed she blushed too.
Jason took the bear and than wrapped his arms around emily "thank you, that's the cutest bear I've ever seen."

Kuro looked at her in surprise, "Well valintines day can ware ya down especially if ya don get anything." He stared down at the ground and thought of how he would find someone to give the stupid chocolates he bought to. "Well" He throws a small cylinder of truffles at the girl "There I got no one else to give em too" He gave her a goofy smile and took another sip of his lemonade. "Well see ya round chick" His goofy smile transferred back into a frown as he started to walk out back into the school.

Emily smiled at Jason and hugged him. "I didn't really have anyone else to give it too." She said and chuckled lightly. It wasn't really funny but she wanted to clam her racing heart.

Reactions: REincarnate
"Yeah." Nicky replied. She was suddenly struck with shock when he had thrown a box of chocolates to her, saying he didn't have anyone else to give them too. She turned to him when he was getting up to leave. "Uh, thanks I guess." She said, unsure of what else to say. This has never really happened to her before, she didn't know how to take a situation like this. Nicky watched as he started to walk away, "Bye."

Jason chuckled "oh, second best I see."
He winked at her and looked around "I'm gonna carry it around in my bag, he can be my new buddy."

Status
Not open for further replies.