Valentine's Day

Should I make a OOC for this rp? What do you guys think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know but....well....when I was younger everyone had a guy. They all left me behind and hung out with themselves and their boyfriends. Besides, I bought a teddy bear thinking I could give it to someone but...." She sighed and looked away.

He smiled and looked around "tell you what, who in this school do you Like?"
Jason put his hand on her arm "I'll help you give it to him."

"No one." She answered looking at him. "I like cute things but when I got it I realized that there is no one to give it to. I don't have friends either." She said. The song Heartbreaker by Pink came on and she put Impossible on. "More nightmares is something I don't need." She said to herself. She began singing the song, hitting every note just right.

He watched her and listened, he smiled "Hey, you're really good."
Jason looked around "Look, there are plenty of guys out there.. sometimes someone might surprise you. Don't give up."

He laid his head down "I'll be your friend."

She stopped and looked at him with a smile. "Now I have someone to give the bear to." She hugged him, her hands on his lower belly and her head on his shoulder. "You're the best." She said.

He was a little shocked, but smiled.
Jason had never had someone hug him like that, neither would anyone consider him anything good.
He closed his eyes "nah, I already thought you were."

She blushed a little and let go she finished her lunch then stood up. "Come on. And stay close, I don't want my earphone getting ruined." She said.

Channel sighed contently as she watched Emily and Jason from the corner of her eye. They had just hugged! Hugged!! "Oh Sophia don't you just love love!!" She said as she got up to leave class. "See ya girl" She motioned a wave and walked into the hallway that was decorated with pink and red hearts and streamers. Random lockers had bears and ballons attached to them or cards and chocolate. It was like cupid himself had thrown up on her high school, and she loved ever fleeting second of it. Though secretly she wished she had a special someone on this day of all days. Perhaps next year.. She thought as she made her way to her locker.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was safe to say that Delynn was uptight. No, more than uptight. Just plain high strung, like a tightly wound guitar, or a sealed plastic bag, filled with dense, thick air. She wore neat, business like clothes, maturely dressed for a high schooler, and her hair was groomed in perfect, red waves cascading over a petite figure. She had a face like a child, and her height suggested she was about 12 or 13, although a few years older, but her demeanor said otherwise. Delynn was intelligent beyond her years, with a sense of maturity, dignity, and grace that was unparalleled in the homey, well kept boarding school.

Fastidiously, she unpacked her purple, leather bound accordian folder, sitting with good posture in the lunch room corner, and began her homework, carefullyf nibbling on a salad by her side. Her books were arranged in pristine order, and that made Delynn proud.

She sat alone, like always. Delynn wasn't popular in the sense that she was very social, but everyone knew her as the school's intellect, the one who says there's a place for everything and everything has it's place. She, even if a little neurotic, was a kind, caring girl, with a good sense of honesty and loyalty to her peers, but Delynn decided a long time ago that life has no place for emotional connections - especially if she wanted to be accepted to all Ivy League schools.

Valentine's Day was not a holiday she wanted to be bothered with. It wasn't that she disliked it - sure, the history and premise was interesting - but she simply didn't have enough time. She gave away - anonymously, of course - all the chocolates and cards she received, if very few, and 'x'ed te date off her calendar, silently wondering why it was even there in the first place.

Today was the day that Delynn would ignore.

Sophia shook her head smiling as she watched Chanel prance off. "Bye," she called back to her friend as she headed out of the class. Sophia had a free period so she headed to the cafeteria to get something to drink. All the chocolate she'd been snacking on had made her throat feel parched. The heels of her boots clicked on the floor of the near empty cafeteria room as she walked over to a vending machine. She fumbled threw her bag for a moment to get the proper amount of quarters, pausing when she noticed Delynn sitting a few tables away from where she stood. This surprised Sophia and she dropped the coins clumsily onto the floor. She had to admit, she didn't know Delynn very well, they had taken a few classes together, but the small girl's reputation as top of the class did make Sophia feel strange. She wouldn't say she was jealous of Delynn's smarts, well maybe a little bit, the girl always got the best scholarships every year, but really it was more of an admiration. It made Sophia so flustered too whenever she saw Delynn outside of class.

download (5).jpgKuro walked into the school extremely late, He was the new kid at school and didnt like it everyone stared at him as he walked down the school lit hallways. He stood at 6'6 and had beautiful but somewhat messy hair, he had red eyes which framed his face and made him look even more handsome than he was. He walked into the cafeteria going straight over to the vending machines, He took out a few dollars and shoved one into a soda vending pushing the glass bottle of lemonade button. The vending machine immediately popped out a glass bottle of lemonade and he headed over to a table that no one sat at. He rested his feet on he table top and sipped his lemonade a small bead of it flowing down his cheek.

Nicky didn't pay any attention in class. Finally when she heard the bell ring she stood up. She placed her pockets in her hands and started to head out of the classroom. Lunch, perhaps she would go up to the roof like she usually did. She let out a sigh, watching some of the other people around; so much Valentines days around. She got to the stairs and pushed open the door with her foot, heading up the steps and to the roof. She stepped out into the cool air. It may be winter, but it didn't feel that bad out that day. Maybe it was just that Valentines day spirit that the world was giving off. She sat down and leaned against the railing, closing her eyes. She still had that other box of chocolates in her bag, why did she make it again...it was so stupid.

Kuro Held his bottle wondering if the roof of this school would bring him the same comfort that his old school's did, He stood up towering above many of the people standing and sitting. He shoved the cafeterias door open with his hand and walked over to the stairs, Shoving his hand in his pocket and flipping the half empty glass bottle in his hand. He started to walk up the stairs and pushed the roofs door open the cool air engulfed him as he closed his eyes, He opened them and noticed a girl on the roof leaning on an open railing facing the bottom.

He looked at her wishing to say something but no words would escape his mouth his hair flowed as the wind showed both his crimson red eyes that lie behind his bangs.

Nicky opened her eyes, feeling like someone was there watching her. She turned to look over at the doorway, seeing a guy she didn't really recognize all that well. "Eh? Who are you?" She questioned, with a frown. She couldn't help it, she just really liked the peace of the roof and she wasn't the best with people. She was a bit better with people she had known for a while, but she couldn't help let her 'tough' girl show through.

Kuro looked at her and regained his composure "Uh Im kuro" He began flipping the glass bottle in the air again hoping she didn't notice he was nervous. "Im sorry to bother you but at my old school I always came up here and drank my lemonade" He laughs a bit. He plays with the collar like necklace on his neck putting his fingers in the space between it and his neck. " I'll Leave if you want" He smirked, Well he couldn't keep his mischievous personality from escaping He never liked when this happened. "I doubt it though I think Ill stay up he so just erase that last sentence he walked over to the roofs side and sat down on the stone "well I wont bother you k?"

Jason walked with her slowly as he listened to the music.
He looked around and felt quite content "oh uh, I'm Jason by the way.. I forgot to mention.."

She looked at him. "I'm Emily. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"Fine, stay. I don't really care." Nicky stated once he said he wanted to stay. "It's the school's roof not mine." She let out a sigh again and closed her eyes, continuing to relax. "It's Nicky by the way." She added a few seconds after she had spoke back to him.

Jason smiled "that's a really nice name."
He looked down for a second and took a deep breath "uhm, where are we going?"

"My locker." She answered with a blush on her cheeks from the compliment about her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.