Valentine's Day

Should I make a OOC for this rp? What do you guys think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2pysvsw.jpg

Jason was running late, the halls were empty.
He felt quite nervous knowing he had to start on the most awkward day of the year.
He rushed around, trying to find the classroom.
After searching for a while he found it and rushed in.
Everybody looked up, great, like being new wasn't embarrassing enough.

The teacher got up and looked at him "You must be Mr. Hudson?"
He nodded and sighed "Yeah, I couldn't find the classroom." He looked around and took a seat in front of the class.
His heartbeat had settled, this wasn't too bad after all.

Emily looked up at the guy who had interrupted the class. She chuckled at his reason for being late. She never heard that one before and it was quite amusing. She placed her head on her hand, watching the newbie with amused interest.

Jason looked around and noticed a girl watching him.
He smiled and waved slightly, before opening his book.
Jason was never good at concentrating on work and so he kept being denied by teacher to ever reach his goals.

He tore a paper out of his notepad and made a paper plane, before launching at the teacher and pretending he was working with a giant smirk.

Emily chuckled and shook her head a little before working again. A loud note played in the song she was listening and it made her jump. She fell back in her chair, her earphone falling out. The teacher looked at her with suspicion then saw the paper airplane and sighed. Emily got up and got comfy again and his her face cause it was hot with embarrassment.

Jason looked at her shocked, as she said down he leaned over and whispered "Hey, are you Okay?"
The teacher turned around and looked at him, yet he didn't notice.

She nodded then took in a deep breath and let it out. She looked up at him. "Just another bad day." She told him.

He frowned slightly and shook his head "what if I can make it Better?"

A slight smile appeared on her face. "How would you do that?" She asked.

Jason chuckled and shrugged "hmm.. you'll see.."
He stood up and scraped his throat "ms, I am so sorry to interrupt. I don't feel so well, can I see the nurse or something?"

She turns around and stared at me "Mr. Hudson, I'm a teacher, not stupid. You are expected to complete your lessons. Sit down and keep your mouth shut."
She went back to work leaving Jason standing there.
He turned around and smiled "Don't worry, anyway, I'm going to the skatepark after school, I don't skate, it might not be high class, but maybe it could make your day better."

Sophia rolled her eyes as Yuurei walked by. It was tempting to snitch on him, Yuurei creeped her out for the most part, since him and his friends starting bugging the lockers she usually stayed away from doing sports now. Which was a huge bummer. Seeing Jason made her roll her eyes a second time as she stuck another chocolate in her mouth, jeez guys could be so sleazy sometimes. Her mood didn't get better from there, it wasn't like she knew Jason all that well or anything, she supposed she just didn't like guys for the most part. Sophia really didn't have any male friends, though she knew a lot of people, she was always politely distant from guys.

Emily smiled at him. "Well see." She said then chuckled and turned her attention back to the teacher.

He noticed another girl rolling his eyes at him, what was that supposed to mean?
Jason sat up and started packing his stuff as he looked at the clock.
It was almost lunch break, was he really that late?

As he sat and closed his eyes he found himself in his own world again.
He heard nothing, saw nothing.
He was perfectly lonely, not having to care about others.
Still, the fact the girl rolled her eyes at him bugged him.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, looking turned into a slight stare.
Jason had to shake himself out of it and turned back around.
All these people were so complicated, why couldn't they just be happy?

He smirked "Yeah, sure, just see it as an open invite. If you're there, you're there. If you aren't, just as good."

Emily rolled her eyes in amusement. The bell rung and she packed, leaving the room as fast as she could. She put her earphones in and blared her music. She went to her locker and put her stuff away before walking into the lunchroom. She had a sacked lunch. She sat in a empty table by the windows where she always sat and pulled out her food.

Jason got up, and made his way to the door quietly.
He was never one to talk much, this was the most he had talked in years.
Arriving at his locker he opened it, and looked at a picture of his dad.
Jason always had it just as a memory.

He put his bag in his locker, closed it and walked around slowly, just trying to figure out the building.

Emily sighed when the song Beautiful Soul came on. She liked it but she never had a guy so she became saddened. She took a few bites of her salad and drank some water. Her mind drifted back to the teddy bear in her locker.

Jason finally made his way to the lunch room and looked around.
He made his way to a quiet corner and sat down as he looked out of the window.

Emily saw Jason but didn't call him over or say hi. Another love song came on and she banged her head on the table. Her heart throbbed and so did her head. "Ow!" She said and wrapped her arms around her head. She took a earphone out and sighed sadly.

Jason looked up and watched her.
Something in her body language showed she was upset.
He wasn't a star in making people feel better, he could barely help himself if he had his moments, but he decided to try.

Jason got up and walked over, he took a chair and sat down "Hey, what's wrong? You seem sad."

She raised her head and looked at him. "Listen." She put the earphone in then took the other out and put it in his ear. The song playing was Love You Like A Love Song. She watched him, her head down and rested on her arms.

Jason smiled and started singing along, before he realised how loud he sang he started laughing. "Sorry, uhm.. is that why you're sad? Because of the song."
He layed his head down and looked at her "you know.. One day he's gonna come into your life, and it'll all work out.. just be patient.. you're going to be okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.