Valar Morghulis (Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have three pics for my char, I can't decide on which one to use...since they're all amazing. So which one do you guys like, uhh so many pics xD.

1:
[spoili]
64ce53a940023f88341f3a5ab603bcd7.jpg
[/spoili]

2:
[spoili]
a-song-of-ice-and-fire-daenerys-targaryen-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg
[/spoili]

3:
[spoili]
d6b29de2a0566bd23fa3b0127adc0495.jpg
[/spoili]

I'm leaning towards Number 2, but I don't know...

I'm leaning towards 2 or 3.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
If she's a fighter I'd for sure go for three. If she's not than either of the first two are very pretty.

Yeah lol I just reread how I wanted my Princess to be. She's more of a fighter, style. I was at first going to go for the naive princess, who then turns brave and brutal...but GOT already did that xD. So mines is going start brave and strong and 3 looks more like @Solar✹Blitzfang43 character's sister too. Thanks for the feedback guys, I would have ended up not knowing what to pick.

Okay I have three pics for my char, I can't decide on which one to use...since they're all amazing. So which one do you guys like, uhh so many pics xD.

1:
[spoili]
64ce53a940023f88341f3a5ab603bcd7.jpg
[/spoili]

2:
[spoili]
a-song-of-ice-and-fire-daenerys-targaryen-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg
[/spoili]

3:
[spoili]
d6b29de2a0566bd23fa3b0127adc0495.jpg
[/spoili]

I'm leaning towards Number 2, but I don't know...
I'd say 3, as it is the most original and not leaning toward the original Dany from Game of Thrones.

I'd say 3, as it is the most original and not leaning toward the original Dany from Game of Thrones.
Yeah, that what I realized too xD. I tried to find a lot more of valyrian women, but most looked like her glad I found at least one xD.

Hey look at that we're shaping up to be quiet the warrior family.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Princess Jelaessa Of House Targaryen
|The Beauty & Beast/Dragon Princess/Silver Goddess|

HpG2opX.jpg

"I will rise from the Flames and Ashes, as the Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne! Those who stand in my way will burn in the fire."

Name:
Jelaessa Targaryen

Great House:
Targaryen-Fire And Blood
Game-Of-Thrones-Houses-Targaryen-16x9-1.jpg

Personality:
What can I say about Jelaessa. She's a great warrior and princess, she fights for her people, she wants to see a Targaryen (Namely her) on the Iron Throne once again. Jelaessa knows that men are at their most vulnerable when a beautiful woman is in their presence. She's seductive and sneaky, she knows how to use her womanly essence to get men to fall to her. If that doesn't work, Jelaessa usually chops their heads off. She has that Targaryen Madness running in her royal veins, like no other. To most, Jelaessa would be described as a caring and loving girl, which she is to her Valyrian brothers and sisters. Anyone who dears stand in her way to the Iron Throne, will be burned to ash and dust. Just like her ancestors, Jelaessa has that whimsical, charming, yet crazy personalty, that you can't help but love and fear at the same time. Just because Jelaessa is a girl, that shouldn't keep her from becoming Queen of the Seven Kingdoms...her rightful place. Jelaessa has Beauty, Brains, and Brawn, what else could she possibly need?

Princess Of House Targaryen/Warrior

Skills:
Combat Skills

-Longsword: 20

Physical:
-Horse Riding: 10
-Running: 20

Survival Skills
-Disguise: 10

People Skills
-Diplomacy: 20
-Seduction: 30
-Leadership: 10

Art
-Writing: 10
-Reading: 15

Special Weaponry:
Her Valyrian Steel Long Sword, she affectionately named Gevives(Beauty in High Valyrian), she also has a valyrian steel shield, just in case she needs to bash someone's head in.

Pet:
None Yet.

Allergies:
None that she knows off.

WRITING SAMPLE:
The silver haired maiden sat by the riverbed, her hand ever so lightly tracing the river's water. Her sword and shield sat next to her, close enough to grab just encase some imbecile tried to attack her off guard. She had a sadden face, but why somewhat so beautiful and loved would be so sad? The silver haired maiden wanted more then what she had. Yes she was beautiful, yes she was a princess, and yes she could have any man she wanted, but what good is all that without a Throne? The Princess named Jelaessa Targaryen stood up from the riverbed, grabbing her sword and shield. Her hair, gleaming in the daylight, turning to gold then back to silver as she strutted back to her home.

Walking, she watched the servants running back and forth, only stopping when they noticed her coming into the building. They bowed and ran out of her way. She smiled at them and started upstairs. This was the reason she wanted to fight for her people, even her father used men for petty causes. Jelaessa thought that free labor was a horrible thing for anyone, and she had to see it happen in her own home everyday. When she becomes Queen of the Seven Kingdoms she will rid them all of slavery for good.

Jelaessa made her way towards her room, not bothering to greet anyone on the way. She wasn't being mean, she was just tired and frustrated and she didn't have time for small talk. The silver haired Princess sat on her bed, while her purple eyes stared down at the floor. "This is not where I should be, I should be on the Throne. I will be on the Throne!" The yelling caused the sleeping dragon to fluttered awake. Sensing his master's sadness, Hura The Pure Dragon flies over to her. He sits at her feet, looking up at her. "Only you Hura understand me." She smirks, as tears fall from her face.

Last edited:
I was going to wait to talk with Charlie, but I am about to log out and I didn't want to loose anything. We can still talk whenever she gets on and I can change up stuff if she has concerns or something like that^^.

She looks good to me at the very least since she can do all the work while her brother sits back on the sidelines.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So apparently I stopped getting alerts for the thread but I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to leave the RP. I apologize so much but there's just too much going on in real life right now. I apologize again!

I'm sorry I didn't get my character up tonight. Some stuff came up. Will have her up tomorrow night definitely. She' not gonna be Lysa-level crazy, but she's gonna be pretty out there. It's fun playing crazy characters once in a while. Lol

With all the high sword skills coming in I should probably ask, approximately how high would a weapon skill be a usual soldier? How much for a knight?
Just so I have a better idea as to the number representation, and so I can tweak stats around if I made something too high or low.

Name: Bjarke Stark
Great House: Stark, (Negotiable who's son or brother he is.)
Personality: He holds his family above anything else. Not their name nor their reputation, but their lives and happiness. He is often regarded as the protector of his kin and will give his life in a heartbeat for them. He can be caring to his family but equally as cruel to his enemies.
Appearance:
2gy3wjo.jpg

Combat Skills
-Greatsword: 50
-Archery: 15
-Martial Combat: 20

Physical:
-Running: 10

Survival Skills

-Wilderness Survival: 5

People Skills

-Seduction: 10
-Interrorgation: 6
-Tactics: 4

Craftsmanship & Work

-Blacksmithing: 5

Other: He is an incredibly capable warrior with a
Special Weaponry: Spiked shoulder plate, he has often used it to ram into his enemies and spear them through the chest.
Pets:
Allergies: None
WRITING SAMPLE: (YOU MUST WRITE ONE OF THESE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED)

Bjarke strode through the demolished encampment, his longsword at his side. He watched as one of the raiders soldiers rushed forward with his sword above his head. The fool came in to fast and tried to slash downwards towards Bjarke, it was a simple enough move to sidestep. When the mans blade came to the ground Bjarke had already stepped left and threw his left leg out to the side while bending his right knee. He was at a lowered position and angled his longsword so that it would skewer the man from the stomach up. Bjarke smiled and brought his left leg in and his right knee extended, the blade slowly sunk into the mans stomach and came out near his shoulder blade. It made a sickening sliding sound as blood flowed from the wound trickling down the blade and onto Bjarkes exposed fingers.

"Death comes for us all," Bjarke whispered in the mans ear as he used his shoulder to push the man backwards and off of his blade. He continued on through the encampment, the tents lit aflame, soldiers rushing agaisnt one another. The clash of steel and iron and the roar of men crying for the blood of their enemies raged on but Bjarke kept composure, this battle was of no consequence to him. He fought for his family's banner-men, these raiders plagued one of the under houses. In front of him he saw three warriors, two in heavy armor. He smiled and ran forth with his great sword at his side, a loud war cry erupting from his inner most emotion. His feet crunched against dry soil as he neared his opponents, one of the men in armor drew their sword and attempted to rush toward Bjarke. The two closed the gap before the armored man had time to reach full sprint and Bjarke simply tucked his pauldron equipped shoulder and rammed into the mans chest. He heard the puncturing of plate and smiled as the knight began to tip over.

"You fuck ugly cunt I'll kill you!" The non armored one shouted as he brought his sword down toward Bjarke, the blade cut across Bjarke's eye left eye and he screamed in pain. Before the man could come down in a stabbing motion Bjarke had drawn his dagger and forced himself free of the armored man. He moved under the unarmored raiders guard and proceeded to stab him in the stomach until the remaining armored man joined the fight. The man rushed forward the clanging of his armor loud, he swung at Bjarke back and made a small cut in the thick leather. Bjarke felt the blade drag across it and pushed the unarmored corpse away from himself and rolled away from an incoming swing. His face bled and he was slightly off balance from loosing a fairly important part of his anatomy but he kept his dagger up and his feet planted. The armored man ran forward with his sword hilt at his side and its point ready to spear Bjarke through. Bjarke had few options and so he did something foolish, he ran at the armored man. The two came within a few feet of one another before Bjarke threw the dagger forward, it clanged against the metal helmet but it served its purpose as a momentary distraction. Bjarke dropped to the ground and rolled against the knights shins, the man fell over. His armor made it hard for him to recover quickly and Bjarke simply stood and grabbed his longsword from near the first armored man. He moved over to the remaining opponent and pulled the mans helmet off. Bjarke used his foot to roll the man over and smirked at him as he tried to swing his sword. Bjarke simple swung his sword and cut the mans wielding hand off. His screams were loud and full of anguish, but it did not deter Bjarke. He looked down at the man and put his greatsword in front of the mans mouth. He watched as the mans eyes registered what was about to happen, but it was too late for him to stop screaming now. Bjarke pushed his sword forward and the mans screaming was muffled by a blade piercing the inside of his mouth and cutting the spine behind it. Blood spurted out as the man made a few final spasms and finally stopped. The battle raged on and Bjarke ran off and joined into the larger fray of things, he swung his sword wildly as he delved into the enemy ranks. He cut down commanders and footsoldiers alike, he took his fair share of injuries but his pride forced him to continue on. He saw the raiders banner and cut through the masses to reach it. He and his warriors waded through bodies and reached the enemy banner, he reached up and tore it down.

"For House Stark!" He shouted as he threw the tarnished banner to the bloody dirt and began cutting down what little opposition remained. As his men ran off to capture the fleeing troops he sat atop several bodies that seemed fit for a throne, he looked around at the scorched earth, the burning tents, the smell of rot. He knew his home lay far away, in Winterfell, but here he felt like a king. He stabbed his greatsword into the earth and rested his hands on its wide cross guard, and put his head against the bloody flat of the blade. He thought of the Godswood tree near his home and began to pray to the old gods. Praying for the safety of his family, and the death of his enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks really cool! I just have one question before I commit/make a character - the GoT series isn't exactly known for having a lot of combating ladies, so is there some sort of limit on that here to reflect on the series? Or if we make a lady character can we make her a fighter as we wish?

This looks really cool! I just have one question before I commit/make a character - the GoT series isn't exactly known for having a lot of combating ladies, so is there some sort of limit on that here to reflect on the series? Or if we make a lady character can we make her a fighter as we wish?
I'm not the GM but there's nothing mentioned about a limit and there's only one fighting female so far so I doubt that would be an issue.

Reactions: Raesha
Yeah I just made mines a fighter, because I wanted to have a different story for the Targaryen Princess. Instead starting weak and frail, she starts strong and brave...like a true Princess lol.

Cool, I'm probably going to make a Martell lady then :D Will do my CS as soon as I'm able

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Status
Not open for further replies.