Valar Morghulis (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going Lannister. Working on the CS now.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
CS finished.

I took the liberty of putting in a Greatsword skill instead of just using the Longsword one to cover it, because I'm pedantic.

Name: Larus Targaryen
Great House: Targaryen
Personality:
Larus is a man that no one can just describe in a few words as his actions are always spontaneous and unorthadox making it hard to know what he shall be doing next. One thing that everyone can agree upon is his skill with a blade is only matched by a few making him a tough force to deal with even without his troops. And like any good prince he does like to spend his wealth on trival things like a whore or two, but he views them as simply enjoying the world around him to its fullest. Even though he was the first born he refused the offer of being King and instead gave that honor towards his sibling because he didn't wish to be the one to govern their lands after their father stepped down.

Appearance:
tumblr_ndwt22EAkJ1qiaxzfo1_500.png

Combat Skills
-Longsword: 50

Physical:
-Horse Riding: 10
-Running: 20

Survival Skills
-Animal Handling: 10
-Reading: 15

People Skills
-Seduction: 20
-Leadership: 40
Art
-Writing: 5

Other: Has been refered to as one of the most skilled warriors in Westeros history.
Special Weaponry: He carries the famed sword, Blackfyre, that has been passed down through their family for ages.
350px-Blackfyre.jpg

Pets: His trusted horse, Mariane
Pack_Horse.jpg

Allergies: None

WRITING SAMPLE:​
"My leige I have an *gasp* oh gods my apologies for interrupting your grace," were the words spoken as a shocked and embarrassed messenger came upon Larus being quite "active" with a pair of young women. After the sudden interruption Larus sighed and pulled one of the girls off of him and sat up in his bed, "Well your here now so you might as well give me your message," he replies now standing up and putting on his formal wear at this point. The messenger simply nodded while trying not to make eye contact with the women on the bed, "Yes Lord Larus your father asked for your pressence at the council meeting today as he wanted to discuss the state of the armies and anything that needed to be done to advance our troops growth." Larus simply rolled his eyes after the woman had finished and handed her a small stack of coin thanking her for the message before walking out of the room to go and attend said meeting. He watched as the many servants of their house ran about going off to preform their many duties and greeted them all with a smile upon his face. Many of their subjects spoke in the streets of why he refused the right to become a king when he had all the makings of a good one while his only answer would be when asked was, "Playing the game of thrones is a rather annoying process so instead i'd prefer it if someone else handled the main role while I support them is all." Finally after taking as many detours as he possible could he arrived at the war room and waved at the guards as he entered. He recieved a few stares mainly from his father for being so late, but ignored them and took his seat on the right side of him and listened to the boring talk of the state of the realm and what families could be seen as potential threats or allies.

Last edited:
Why do I sense a squirrel lurking around these parts.

Valar Morghulis!

I would love to reserve the last Targaryen.

images

Princess coming up, tomorrow if I can reserve...Fire and Blood...burn all the rest, while we Dance in the Fire.

Can't wait to to see what my siblings will look like now.

I am working on my Arryn character. Will finish when I get home.

@Arcadia Lumina I was wondering if my Princess could have a dragon a baby one...which will grow through time in the rp. I mean she wouldn't be a Targaryen Princess without at least one dragon...working on cs now.

@Arcadia Lumina I was wondering if my Princess could have a dragon a baby one...which will grow through time in the rp. I mean she wouldn't be a Targaryen Princess without at least one dragon...working on cs now.
Well it depends really. @Charlie is still to make a decision on her type of character though I'm sure if you two got talking as members of a House Targaryen you could work something out. Though a baby dragon would be fine, but I'd say limit growth to one spurt per listed event. Also, that reminds me. I've made a group for the events of VM, so I can inform you guys when we have a new story arc.

Well it depends really. @Charlie is still to make a decision on her type of character though I'm sure if you two got talking as members of a House Targaryen you could work something out. Though a baby dragon would be fine, but I'd say limit growth to one spurt per listed event. Also, that reminds me. I've made a group for the events of VM, so I can inform you guys when we have a new story arc.
Oh sure lol. Where not going to be like first post baby 2nd post grown dragon lol never. One thing you will know about me is I don't OP anything xD.

@Charlie do you wanna discuss my char having a pet dragon? and @Solar✹Blitzfang43 ?

@Arcadia Lumina I will post up my cs after I get the okay from other Targaryens, just in case I have to changed some stuff^^.

I'm all for a dragon being in the family so you have my approval.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Yeah Targaryens! Now just Charlie xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.