Not open for further replies.
23740de70e1a41e71843776f36f6356c.png

Image Created by Mictones

Name:
Annalys Hill

Great House:
Lannister

Personality:
Annalys comes off as a very sweet and innocent young girl whose head is filled to the brim with clouds and nonsense. She giggles and blushes like a maiden on her wedding night and is not known to have many intelligent conversations. This facade allows her to enter the beds and hearts of the noble men and lords to learn their plans and schemes. When in the company of trusted companions, Annalys is a rather striking and compelling figure with more than just clouds and nonsense up in the attic.

Paid Companion at a Brothel within Lannisport

Skills
Music:
Dance: 10
Seduction: 25

Other:
Annalys is the half-sister of Loren Lannister.

Special Weaponry:
Other than her looks and 'naivety', she keeps a small dagger on or near her person at all times. She has never had to use it and she hopes that she never will.

Pets:
Lannisport has a large amount of stray cats that run through the area. Many of them find refuge near the back enterance on the brothel where Annalys and other companions will take care of them.

Allergies:
Oranges, Tangerines, and Lemons

WRITING SAMPLE:
The weather was exceptionally warm. Perhaps it was the damp, coolness of her chambers that led the sunlight to feel much warmer than it was, but she enjoyed it. The days had been changing for some time now, growing slightly cooler with each passing moon. A brief moment of warmth was one to cherish since winter would be upon them soon. When, Annalys and no other person exactly knew, but the Starks were always right at some point. "Winter is coming," she spoke under her breath with a small roll of her eyes.

She turned away from the window, almost shivering as her bare body once again returned to the cool atmosphere of the room. The gentleman who had just left her company had been a rather loud man, filling the room with words and grunts. Annalys had been extremely pleased when he paid his dues and exited the chamber. For one, she could breath without any obstructions and for two, the man had been free with his speech. Lords often forgot that working women were more than just pawns and wives, speaking more openly than they should. A small smile etched its way across the girl's lips.

Quickly, Annalys crossed the room and opened the wardrobe, fingering the fabric of a blue dress that would soon adorn her figure. It draped over the girl's form with a slight grace that almost made her forget her birth. Surely commoners wouldn't wear anything like that dress, but there she was. She smoothed the fabric over her hips, ensuring that it hadn't bunched up as some dresses do before she brushed her hair and set off to inform her dear friend. This information couldn't remain idle.

Name:

Cenric Tully

Great House:

Tully

Personality:

Filled with idealism of his House's words, Cenric is a man very focused on his family and his honour. While trying to play down his importance and heritage, he often finds himself become overly serious and overbearing to some. However, what he lacks in an adaptive sense of humour he makes up for in loyalty and dependability.

Appearance:

f9e01fa8d359afb3bc21f2d5d0e90e39.jpg

Heir to House Tully.

Skills :
- Shortsword: 7
-Longsword: 12
-Shield: 12
-Coercion:
-Alchemy:
-Archery: 4
-Scouting:
-Tracking:
-Lancing:
-Warhammer:
-Diplomacy: 15
-Husbandry:
-Music:
-Dance:
-Seduction:

Other:
Special Weaponry:

N/A

Pets:

N/A

Allergies:

N/A

WRITING SAMPLE:

Entering the room, Cenric noted the absence of the rest of his family. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he spat a silent curse towards the ground. It was almost typical that he would get left with the duty of answering the pleas of the people alone - especially on the day he had planned to spend training. Taking his position at the head of the hall, he clasped onto the arms of the chair tightly before lowering himself into it. "Where has everyone else fled to?" he whispered to the captain of the guard, leaning over slightly to get in audio range of the man. A nonchalant shrug and denial of knowledge was the response. Of course it was. He knew the Captain was in his father's pocket and his father had probably gave him the 'deny-all-knowledge' order personally. Cenric sighed resignedly before pressing his back deep into the chair, flicking his hand to the side to signal the guards to open the doors. The usual routine ensued, the people would petition him and his family for aid in matters often simple. Quite a boring facade really but one that the family needed to complete to best serve and keep the loyalty of the people. Most of the troubles were trivial and easily sorted. A lost goat here, a raid on a farm silo there - most, but not all. The man in question clasped his hat nervously as he stepped forward, his shaky disposition made further intriguing by his wandering eyes. "Do not worry, my good man. No harm or misfortune will come to you in this court," Cenric said warmly, hoping to comfort the man. It even seemed to work, slightly, though the man's words were still plagued by a stutter.

"My L-Lord... I come on behalf of my people, sir... my village... it is being plagued..." It was a vague explanation to say the least. Cenric leaned forward in his seat, curious.

"Plagued by what exactly?" he asked.

"Raiders, my Lord."

"Raiders not fended off by your militia?" Cenric was curious. It was uncommon to hear of brigands being so bold, especially in their House's lands. With all the problems occurring in the Capital, however...

"They are our militia, m'Lord."​

Name: Raynor Martell
Great House: Martell
Personality: Willful and proud Raynor Martell is much one would want in a son. Handsome, clever, and a good fighter but he resents any authority over him whether it would be the king or his own family. He has no trouble stepping on both noble and small folk alike if they piss him off or annoy him though hes a decent actor and can use his courtesy's if it serves him and the other person isn't too annoying. Above all he respects personal cunning and strength of arms, rather then position or blood relations.
Appearance:
ecb78801eeac6953db046131074d602d.jpg

Skills (50 Points to be allotted to any skill, as long as they add up to 50.):
-Coercion: 5
-Archery: 10
-Tracking: 5
-Music: 5
-Spear: 25

Other: Believes a man should do as he likes and therefore has an appetite for both good food and beautiful woman
Special Weaponry: His special spear, that has a shaft of the strongest ironwood along with steel pathways twining up it in a circle in several places making it heavier but able to block even a broad sword strike with the shaft
Pets: Several vipers and other venomous animals he brings place to place to experiments with poisons
Allergies: None

Raynor looked disquietly over the field where his 3 opponents stood as he twirled his staff absent mindingly in his hands. Him and his guardsmen had been sparring for the better part of an hour and they were getting used to his pattern. He had asked his guardsmen to duel him 3 on one to get him prepared for battles where single combat was rare and while if the battles had gone like the previous matches, most of them anyway, they would be dead but in a training session like this they had grown used to his pattern and were getting harder to beat every time. He would need to change his strategy if he wanted to stand a chance in this next bout.

"Lets start." He said suddenly startling them from their rest as the picked up their weapons moving to one side of the courtyard, crouching behind their shields weary. All of them used sword and shields which made defending against them difficult though he already proved that a careless arm or leg could mean a heavy blow and a bruise in the morning. "Begin." he said and his guards nodded and started to slide around him moving to pincer him from all sides. Knowing that he would have no chance if he allowed them to do so and without warning sprung into motion. He didn't go for one of the sides of the slowly separating guards as expected but instead aimed for the center. He went for a long lunge with one arm to allow him maximum distance as to not get pincered by the other two but such an long blow wouldn't have a great chance of hitting surprise or not and he was soon proven correct as the guard deflected the spear up with his shield and brought him sword down in a diagonal cut. Raynor took a step back and brought his spear with him pulling back sharply with one arm blocking with the hilt of his spear. Seeing the other two starting to pincer him he spun on his and brought his staff around in an brutal arc into his sword arm, his raised blade making it impossible to bring his shield around to block. The man fell away swearing as he dropped his sword as Raynor turned in a savage stabbing motion at the man coming from the other side driving him back with pure ferocity. The man in the middle had already stepped forward and shield bashed him backwards to close for a stab. Raynor fell back feeling like his nose was broken and ended up on hands and knees as he swung out with his staff aiming for his legs. There was a crack as the block connected and he fell his stab falling awry as Raynor rolled to his feet. He got up to see the man from the left coming at him again, shield up with a determined look in his eyes. Raynor kicked out and he the bottom of his shield and drove it into his jaw. He fell backwards with barely a cry from his forced shut mouth and he leapt turning in the air towards the man on his ground trying to bring up his shield. With the new angle created by his jump he drove the staff into his back and knocking him forward as he cursed in pain. He pointed the staff at the last guy who managed to regain his sword but he drooped the blade and yielded knowing one on one he was no match for the young Martell prince. Raynor looked around, one man down for the count and wasent moving likely knocked out, the other curing have trouble getting up because of his back and looked at the last guy. "Lets take a break." He suggested, a suggestion the man eagerly accepted with a nod.
Great Apps! Accepted :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*dances*

Super excited! I just have to keep reminding myself that this is an alternate universe because I'm going to want to pop off names like crazy. D:

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
*dances*

Super excited! I just have to keep reminding myself that this is an alternate universe because I'm going to want to pop off names like crazy. D:
Glad to have you with us! Let's hope that you all enjoy your stay in Westeros :D

I know I will since Larus is shaping up to be one of my favorite characters.

When do you think this will stats *directs question at Arcadia*

-cough-ifthespotsdon'tfillupyoushouldletushavemultiplecharacters-cough-

Reactions: Jerelin
- @Gen. Gwazi Magnum
-@HellHoundWoof
- @Jorick
- @Jerelin
- @Darog
- @GoodEveningClarice
- @VengefulPeanut
- @Raesha
- @Greenrust
- @Charlie
@Solar✹Blitzfang43
@Shattered♦Secrets™ (See, I didn't forget this time. XD)

green ANNOUNCEMENT
The roleplay will hopefully start this weekend. If there are no additional characters made by then, I will move the character limit from 1 as maximum to 2.
Rofl, Thanks. If you do allow two chars, I would love to reserve a Bolton, since it seems not a lot of people are picking them. I mean then again your char would be related to the psycho Ramsay (Snow) Bolton, so yeah...but anyway if you allow two I will be reserving a bolton.

• Love
Rofl, Thanks. If you do allow two chars, I would love to reserve a Bolton, since it seems not a lot of people are picking them. I mean then again your char would be related to the psycho Ramsay (Snow) Bolton, so yeah...but anyway if you allow two I will be reserving a bolton.
I was thinking the same. It would be interesting!

I was thinking the same. It would be interesting!
Cool lol, xD. Then two relatives of the Psychopath rofl. I don't know how I would make him/her but probably be a good char to think up.

• Love
@Arcadia Lumina not trying to be a pest of anything, but has Charlie gotten back to you yet. My char is on page 4. Waiting to be accepeted, if she has a similar idea or whatever, I can just make my Bolton char.

Status
Not open for further replies.