Us VS Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
" What a twit " she said point out the boy who looked like he was having a stroke she laughed taking out her phone she zooms in and starts recording him.

" Yeah but, I don't want to " she said just as a.......

Elliot rolled his eyes when she complained about how high up he was, "Don't pull a muscle lazy bones." He said teasingly as she sat down next to him. He turned to look back down towards the people and saw some guy running out into the middle of the field and flailing his arms around and screaming like a mad-man. Elliot shook his head a bit and looked back to Kitty. "I see Ms. Utaku is still giving you a hard time about your uniform." He said as he tugged at his shirt a bit, He knew the annoyance of getting stopped every five seconds about uniform issues, They handled it about the same though, if you just keep walking, most of the time they give up.

Ash was already sweating, as he panted and realized that all his water was on his body, not inside it. He ran into the bleachers, as his thirst grew. Ash leaned over Elliot and looked at Kitty. "Need...water...give...please..." he gasped, as his skinny and unfit body finally showed in the sweat that was coating his skin.

" She says nothing about the girls wearing just panties and a t shirt. " she said hinting at Ginger and Jasmine " But oh I can't wear shorts !" she rolls her eyes as she put her phone away she looked up at the boy and raised a eye brow." Next time don't pour it on your self dumb ass " she said looking away ignoring him

Ginger glances at the sweating Ash, she was fairly close to him, she could... With a resigned sigh Ginger throws a water bottle at Ash. "You need to keep water with you, when that's empty refill it." Feeling a bit annoyed at the pink haired girl she turns her eyes away from the other girl before talking to her. "You know it's uniform, blame the pervy principal. I can't stand this uniform either."

Ash was already sweating, as he panted......

Elliot saw the kid approaching and immidiately clentched his fists, lowering his head as the kid was now upon them, Ash then climbed over him and was begging for water from Kitty. Having enough after kitty ignored him Elliot stood up and grabbed the kid by the back of his shirt and shoved him towards the bottom of the bleachers. "Beat it, Kid." He said annoyed, crossing his arms almost incapable of comprehending what the hell that kid must've been thinking approaching them like that. This is why he stayed out of public events, people are dumb, and he hated how ignorant some of these kids were. "What an idiot." He said as he sat back down, hearing a girl start talking to Kitty. He turned his head and kind of chuckled at her comment of the pervy principle, It was true after all.

" Whatever. " Kitty has always dislike redheads and this girl just fueled that hatred more " You can chose not to wear, unless you like looking like some old man's fantasy " she said standing up fixing her pigtails

Ash caught the water bottle and gulped half of it down gratefully. "Thanks." he said, wiping his mouth. Suddenly, he was thrown down to the bottom, tripping over a seat in the process and landing painfully on his back. He slowly got up, clutching his back before storming straight back up to Elliot and punching him in the face. "Asshole!" he shouted at him.

She looked at the boy who just punched Elliot " You done it now, f I was you I would start running " she said knowing this boy didn't go to the school she laughed. She moved away from them just a little but not wanting to be in the cross fire she would hate to get dirty " Elliot please try not to get blood on me this time " she said jokingly before looking away to watch the events

Ash caught the water bottle and gulped......
She looked at the boy who just punched Elliot......

Elliot saw the kid get back up and he was actually pretty impressed considering the kid landed on his back after tripping like that, He definately wasn't expecting the kid the be ballsy enough to slug him in the jaw, His head turned quickly in response to the hit, and Elliot stood there a second a surprised look on his face. Narrowing his eyes He turned quickly and jumped forward tackling the guy off the bleachers and onto the field in front of the seats, as they landed He threw a solid punch at the kid's face, holding his shirt in the other hand, His eyes burned with fury as his fist descended upon the kid's face.

With an annoyed 'humph' Ginger walks away, "if I could really do that I would punch the principal in his face, before-hand, I've had many petitions to change the sports clothes, believe me he just ignores them all even though teachers sign them too." This was a first, she had never showed her temper at school but the pink haired girl was really irritating her and idly she seriously wondered why so many people were being so rude today.

She watched them and laughed taking her phone out recording them so her and Elliot could watch it later she looked at the red hair girl and sighed " I apologize for being mean I just a little but grumpy "she said half meaning it. Kitty was mean but she wasn't a rude person. She then looked back at Elliot and The boy he was beating up she stopped recording putting her phone away " Elliot that's enough " she said going down the bleachers to stop the fight.

Ash's nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. He would have fought back but he didn't fancy his chances. He watched as the girl laughed as continuing punches made its way to his face. "I'm...s...orry." he coughed.

She watched them and laughed taking her phone out..........

His fist rose up one more time to hit the kid again but Elliot heard Kitty's voice behind him, His arm stopped and his fist released, standing up he let go of the kid's shirt and stepped over him, Kitty was good at timing, cause right about then a herd of teachers and other students were heading towards them. Putting his hands in his pockets He frowned and let out a short sigh. "Think we should get going?" He said over his shoulder to Kitty. They wouldn't have much time to decide, if they didn't outrun them, they'd probably be put in Detention until the day was over.

She sighed when she got down the bleachers walking to them she grabbed Elliot hand and rolled her eyes " How many times I gotta tell you, don't fight in public " she said to him as she walked fast pulling him along " Say sorry to the boy " she said rembering so they stopped

Ginger would have normally intervened with the fight but she kind of felt like Ash deserved it and since she can be a bit vengeful herself she kept to herself sitting down on the bleachers while she waited for the competition to start it was still just being set up for now and Ginger was thinking about a bunch of the other things she had encountered today.

Ash looked at Elliot, hearing that he was about to apologize. "Piss off." he said, half sobbing as his eye throbbed. His stomach hurt as he crawled back to Ginger and collapsed in the seat next to her, his head down as he fought back tears.

She sighed when she got down the bleachers...........
Ash's nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. He....................

Elliot turned his head to look at this kid who had just apologized, Shaking his head, he rolled his eyes at Kitty who had just asked him to apologize to the kid. In his eyes it was more or less self defense, or at least that's the story he would plead should they ask. With a short snicker he looked back to Kitty after the kid now told him to piss off. "Na I Think I'll 'Piss Off', Instead." He said with a sly smirk on his face. Taking off running with Kitty they missed the teachers and students by just a hair, as they approached the boy to make sure he was alright. Elliot couldn't help but to laugh at the kid, who had just made such a horrible mistake, maybe he was a bit rough on him. But He couldn't just sit idly by while someone thought they could just throw themselves around like a baffoon.

It wasn't long before They were back in the school and had made their way to the lunch room, which was abandoned at this point, aside from a few lunch ladies in the back yapping back and forth about this and that. The inside of the school was pretty much empty, as everyone was enjoying the events outside. Elliot sat down on a table crossing his legs and resting his head on his hand.

" Damn Elli, you gotta control your temper " she said as she sat in the table with her legs crossed she she looked at him and raised a eye brow " You know where going to get in trouble if you don't apologize right? " she said with a patronizing voice as if he was a little kid

" Damn Elli, you gotta control your temper " she said........

Letting out a sigh He wasn't really too keen on apologizing to a guy who had just slugged him in the face. But at the same time, he was...a bit younger than him, And it wasn't really a matter of him losing his temper, he had just been punched in the jaw, anyone would lose their cool after something like that. Shaking his head a bit he stepped down from the table and put his hands behind his head. "He deserved it..." He said simply, there were a few more things he wanted to say, like how he shouldn't have to because of this or why and when, but he decided to simply say something that will maybe get her off his back about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.