Us VS Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
She realized she was being annoying she stop saying thing about it "Ugh wanna do something this is boring just siting here "she smiled at him taking the end of one of her ponytails an messing with him with it

She realized she was being annoying she stop saying......

Elliot smirked at her being bored and grabbed the end of her ponytail when she waived it in front of him and tugged lightly at it as he walked past her. Moving towards the far end of the lunchroom he tilted his head and with a confident smirk, "Alright, let's turn on the water sprinklers out in the field." He wasn't sure if she would be ok with doing this, but he was going to regardless, this would be priceless, everyone on the event field would get showered by the water the automated system would spray out at them.

" Okay, why not? " she said with a slight srugh she hoped off the table and went t stand next to him with her arms crossed " You know I hate it when you pull my ponytails " she said tilting her head looking at him as she pulled his hair slightly.

jasmine watched the fight and after ash got the snot beat out of him she walked over to him and gave him a wet towel to wash off with. then the loud speaker came on. "will all the participants for the kendo competition make their way to the feild" jasmine turned to ginger "wish me luck" she grabbed her duffle bag with her gear and walked out onto the feild and began puttin on her gear.

Elliot made his way down the furthest hallway and quickly came to a small door that looked almost like a closet, A maintenance closet to be exact. He fiddled with the lock for a second and finally it clicked and the door creaked open, with a smug grin on his face he stepped in, and turned the light on. Most of the closets were all connected to each other by the underground irrigation system, just in-case one of the crew has to fix a leak, They also led to each and every one of the sprinkler systems outside the school, which was the plan right now. Taking Kitty's hand he led her down the entrance into a small space where they were able to crawl under some pipes and finally reach a room barely big enough for the two of them, consisting of a few valves, and some stuck on notes showing which one belonged to which.

"You alright? He asked Kitty, making sure she wasn't too flustered by all the cramped space. Taking one a few of the labels of the valves he mix matched them so they would have a hard time figuring out which is which, and probably causing chaos, Elliot snickered and put both hands on the valve leading to the sprinklers out on the field where the event was being held. "You grab the other one, we'll turn them on at the same time." He said to Kitty as he started counting down.

"3......2......"

((((Trying to wait for others to post, don't want to push too far ahead.))))

((I'm not even sure what I should do now since I am already far behind >.<. Eh whatever I'll just post something)
Akio watched the scene before him a little surprised. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He glanced over at Ginger.
((This is the best I could do concidering what happened. Sorry.))

Kitty graves the valve and pulled it right when he did completing there goal she wanted to hurry up and get out of there she didn't like small spaces it made her fell like we'll a caged kitten " Elliot can we go now? " she said pulling his hand so they can leave

Ginger sighs and goes over to Aiko plopping down with a sigh. "Geez...some of these students are really mean..." She peeks at Aiko from the corner of her eye waitin for them to announce who won the kendo event and announce when one of the running events would be done.

jasmine shreiked as the sprinklers came on just as her match was about to begin. she was pissed cause now she would have to wait for her gear to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.