Us VS Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Women." Ash chuckled. "There's our bus. We better get going, Akio." he said, as the doors opened.

He nods as he follows the young man. He glances over his shoulder taking one last look at Ginger and then goes into the bus then looks at Ash. "I never got your name."

When Ginger arrives at the school she looks around completely confused by all the decorations everywhere, 'was she forgetting something...?' As she walks into class her teacher yells at her. "What are you doing in your uniform!? It's the sports competitions with Akira today, and tomorrow and he next day. Our three day long event of the year!"
"What!?" Yeah she had totally forgotten about that and her mind wanders idly as she rushes off to the girls locker room. 'I've gotta see those two again already? Well... Aiko I don't mind so much.' She thinks as she changes into a sports uniform with a loose white tee and almost panty like blue shorts.

(Yup I went Japanese school girl on ya.)

jasmine did the same. while in the locker room. "do you you think well see those two again." after getting ready she walked out of the locker room towards the feild

Elliot was leaned up against a locker talking to a few of his regular friends, the hall was pretty full at this point, as people were more or less arriving for school, or going to their first period. His white shirt un-tucked halfway with his jacket hung loosely on his shoulders and unzipped He wasn't really one for a dress code, the normal dress around here was too restricting, he moved around too much to be sitting up strait and tidy not able to move his arms and legs and things. As the people in the hall started to clear out, He stoop up and with a dismissive wave behind him he slammed his locker door shut and started making his way down the hall towards the big outdoor event the school had going on for the next few days.

He knew some of the people participating, but he wasn't really showing up there to watch them, more or less it was just better than being in any sort of class room. As he arrived on the field he walked up onto the bleachers and sat down on the nearly empty seats, leaning back on the bleachers above him he peered out over the field, seeing many mixed students, male and female all out stretching ang getting ready for events. with a short sigh he crossed his arms and put one leg over the other. "I wonder what events they will do today...." He muttered under his breath as his eyes peered around, trying to find any signs or displays with the events name on them.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
"The name's Ash. Ash Kingaya." he smiles, as the bus pulls up next to the school. The doors open and Ash steps out and heads towards the school, expecting Akio to follow him. "So, I'm guessing your name is Akio, judging by you and Ginger's meeting together." he says as they enter the school. "HELLO STUDENTS AND WELCOME TO SPORT DAY!" a teacher shouts.
"Sport day? Aw, shit. At least this Sonic t-shirt will make me go fast." Ash laughs.

Akio nods, "Yup thats me." He pauses, Wait sports day? Who are we competing against?" He ask as they enter the building.

Ginger sighs to herself as she comes out onto the fields stretching. Although she hated sports she had to participate in this ridiculous competition that Seiko and Akira held every year. With a gentle toss of her red hair she finishes up her stretches wondering who else was being forced to participate.

"Seiko, of course." Ash says, looking at Akio like he was the stupidest person in the world. "C'mon! We might be able to look down some shirts and up some skirts!" he laughs as he runs, enjoying his little rhyme. "Hey! There's the sexy future wife on the other side of the field." he says, grinning at Akio. "HEY! I'LL LET YOU WIN, ALRIGHT, BABE?" he shouts at her before blowing her a kiss and grinning.

jasmine stretched a bit and then walked over to the events list. she already knew that she was doing high jump and kendo but it was always nice to make sure. she then walked over to ginger and saw the guy from earlier still trying to hit on to hit on ginger she giggled. "i dont think hes going to learn."

Akio turned his head and sure enpugh there they were. Akio cheeks actually turned a little red, Akio run with Ash he onows he can run faster thoigh, he was o the cross country team in his old school after all. As they run Akio whacks Ash upside the head.

Ginger glances at Jasmine listening to what she had to say and deciding best to just ignore the guy. "Yeah I don't think so either I will just have to ignore him or I could get in trouble." Ginger trails over to the events list and notices she's in a few of the running events as well as a relay race. "Aww Jasmine this isn't fair, they keep making me do random things, we're going to lose all the events that I have to participate in."

"Ow! What was that for?" he shouted at Akio, although it hadn't hurt that much. He stared at the events he was in and noticed that he was in a relay with a girl called Jasmine. She was pretty hot, but Ash had sought her out as way too shy and that losed his interest for her a little.

As he sat in the bleachers and watched the other classmates now start socializing he heard a boy scream out some obscenity about how he was going to win for some girl. Elliot couldn't help but to roll his eyes a bit to the left, and sigh. He opted to stay out of the sports, it wasn't really his cup of tea, so to speak, besides spending that much energy he felt was wasteful if you weren't actually enjoying what you're doing. Maybe he was just making excuses, yea, that was probably it.

As he watched he saw the first event start to get put together by some of the staff he took out his phone and checked the time, this event would definately take up the entire day. As the event was more and more set up, Elliot started watching the people who were walking towards it, as they were the first ones to participate.

tumblr_me84sh5blA1ro3fpfo1_500.jpg

Kitty Vanderbilt is a first year Sekio but she already had a reputation of trouble girl. It may be hard to believe that such a sweet looking girl was really cold and dark.
----------------+---------------
---------
Her alarms goes off for the fourth time she pushes the alarm clock off her bedside table sleepy before getting up. Kitty yawns and rubs her eyes getting out of bed she looked at the time and groans realizing it's sports day she hurries to put in her little short a that hugged her in the right places but lose enough to not seem like underwear she sighed trying to find her white v neck shirt she got it from by he closet putting it. After getting dressed she hurried our the door putting her long pink hair in pigtails as she went to school.

Elliot checked his phone again and kind of chuckled to himself, finally realizing that Kitty was once again very late, She was one of the few in this school he got along with, she was probably shuffling to get her things together right about now, if she wasn't still bundled under a collage of colored blankets. Using his thumb, he tapped the screen of the phone and set out to call her, putting the phone to his head He tilted back and looked to the sky.

She heard her phone buzz and takes it out her bag she looked at it and rolled her eyes she answered it " Yeah, yeah. I know I'm late don't have to tell me " she spoke into the phone as she finally got to the school she sighed " Where are you I'm here? " she asked her voice soft and sweet not matching her personality at all. She stood in the hall way waiting for his reply

She heard her phone buzz......

Hearing her answer with already knowing what he was going to say he smirked and leaned forward on the bleacher, "Where do you think?" He said somewhat sarcastically. Standing up he put his hand in his pocket and looked around the parking lot he could see from here. Spotting her walking through the lot towards the Event ground, he smiled. "I'm up at the bleachers, Aren't you gonna be in one of the events?" Elliot said as he waved his arm until she could see him standing there waiting on her.

" Yeah but, I don't want to " she said just as a teacher stopped her " Your uniform is so...." she was a bout to say to but Kitty walked away to the bleachers " Hanging up now." she said with a tap of her finger she ended the call she put it back in her bag and started walking to him " Ugh why are you up so high " she said as she sat down next to him looking down at everyone getting ready

Ash started running out into the open field. He drank a small amount of the water before dunking the rest of it all down his face. Then he started doing some mad dance, his arms flailing as he thought he looked cool, although making an idiot of himself as all the other students silently laughed at him. "I am SO pumped right now!" he screamed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.