Us against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(It's fine I'm glad there now working.)

Raven began to head for the bookstore once she knew everything was together, and she noticed where Red X was keeping an eye out. Once out of the apartment she locked the door but knew the window was possible open but ignored it. 'If anyone wanted something they would be afraid to steal anyway.' She began to walk through the alley toward the bookstore.

Feeling a strange power coming she headed straight back to chrome unsure of what to do.. "Chrome I feel someone comming" Ruby whispered as she put Chrome's palm ontop of her head as she looks around.

"Hm?" Chrome plainly says. He didn't have the heart to resist Ruby moving his metallic hand, and he gently brushes her head with his hand, which, he presumed, was what she wanted. Chrome wanted to leave and try to get the phone to Raven as soon as possible, but he too could feel something... odd... around. He didn't quite know how to put it, but he could definitely feel some sort of presence... and a powerful one, too. Chrome wields a small knife he made from the air vent cover previously, holding it in a readied stance as he gently petted Ruby's hair with the other hand.
"Whoever's there, come out." Chrome calls out.

There was no response, but the door that Vayne had created was surging with magical power still. It was likely not going to fade any time soon either. The aura that had been enveloping the door created by vayne was slowly dieing off. It would be hard to say the fluctuating power of the aura wouldn't be a curiosity. The aura around it slowly growing in power then dieing off again, constantly fluctuating.

Raven finally made her way to the book store and opened the door. 'God I hope David is working to day.' She began to look around the store to see if David was maybe restocking some books.

Vayne stepped out of the storage room and began to wander between the many shelves within the book store. Sighing lightly as he checked around, stopping only when he bumped into Raven. "Oh, i'm sorry." he mumbled out, keeping his eyes averted from her.

Raven looked at the man who bumped into her in hopes it was David. "Your fine it happens." She replied in her monotone voice and realized it wasn't him. 'I wonder if he's here maybe he's on break.'

With a nod of understanding the silver haired male returned the gaze silently. His eyes were seemingly half closed as if still saying they were sorry. He didn't speak a word but his actions were speaking plenty. His arms were crossed over as if to protect him, or shelter him, from the world around him and his eyes never truly fixed to raven to show he was listening, more as if he was distracted.

Raven noticed his actions and how he was truly sorry. 'He must be new around here like I once was.' For his interaction with the surroundings reminded Raven of herself before she meet the Titans. She did a quick glance at the desk to see if she had missed David but noticed he was not there. 'I guess I could look for a new book like I planed earlier. Till he comes in.' Raven began to look at a few of the books on the shelves looking for something to catch her interest.

While she went off Vayne sighed lightly, the tension leaving him as he went and searched as well, mainly looking for fantasy type books that might hold a hidden incantation. "Ah man... I really need to stop worrying so much.." he whispered quietly while running his fingers quickly along the bookshelves. Casting a wind magic a few books began to float around him as he grabbed them and began to read them, one at a time as the small winds kept the books aloft at their pages as he read. "There are so many different books.." he thought aloud as he read.

Raven felt like she was coming up empty handed. She could also feel the boy's sudden calmness from her moving a little away. She watched as a few books near her began to fly. 'That must be from him.' "Yes there are many." She said picking up one of the books before it could fly away. "I wouldn't use your powers in public though." She let the book go and gave the boy a faint smile. Then she moved to a hidden room to look and see if she could fine what language the inscriptions might be since they weren't from earth. 'Maybe I don't need David. I almost forgot they allow me back here with out anyone. I practically work here.' Once in the back room she began to look for something out of the ordinary.

"Ah you're right." The boy said and quickly returned the books to their original spots. The wind magic stopping around him as he held onto only one book while he read it. If i'm not careful they'll find me.. He thought silently to himself as he read the book. Who was that girl? She didn't seem phazed at all by the flying books een. I suppose that's good though.

Raven heard him agree. And smiled to herself. 'I wonder who he is?' She looked at a shelf with many strange books some similar to those within her room. She made a few float in front of her knowing that she was basically hidden. 'Hmm... Which one could it be?' She found one that was of many different demonic languages. It held there slang, formal, some old, and new. It told which demons were for each language. She pulled out the sheet of paper which she had wrote on. 'Now which one looks like this?'

Feeling the warmth of Chrome's Hand as he pets her, she smiled in delight as she holds his wrist. Looking around and that the presence has dissapeared she walked infront as she stretched her arms while she turns her head to the metallic man. "hey how long is it gonna take for you to transform back?" Ruby asked as she walked infront of him facing his chest while poking it softly with her finger as she looks up.

Chrome doesn't feel anything as he's prodded in the chest, although he gave a slither of a smile as he fumbles through the metal coated jacket and bought out his phone. He checked the time, and judging from what it was in comparison to beforehand, he would guess that his time was actually nearly up. It usually only lasted for an hour, and it had been just about that.
"Any second, actually. When I'm back to normal, like I said, I need to return that ph- *G-gnghh!*" Chrome mutters, and as if it were right on queue, he falls to a knee and an arm, breathing heavily and sweating a little as the metal slowly slithers away from his body, leaving it slowly over time back to the standard, pale/tanned complexion and brown, shaggy hair with a streak of silver. His brown leather jacket, pants, and other usual attire was now also perfectly normal looking, and Chrome after a small recovery got back onto his feet.
"Hey." He says as he dusts himself off almost a little too casually, then puts his hands in his pockets as he slowly began to keep walking, reaching for his cigarettes but remembering he once again had none.
"Damn. So now I have quite a to-do list. Firstly, return this phone. Secondly, find that Red X guy and beat the living crap out of him. Thirdly, get another pack of cigs... and finally, I owe you a favour. You may not think it, but back there, with all those cops, you may have saved my sanity." Chrome says, and although it was without a hint of emotion, it was somehow still knowledgeable that he truly meant it.

"Oh really then?" Ruby giggles as she sighs... "man I need to really by me some ammo.." Patting Chrome's chest as she makes a comment. "A to-do list huh? "Looking back she puts a hand on her elbow as she rubs it softly before checking her cross if it was there. She then walks towards inside an abandon building just a few feet away from them, looking around she stands in the middle as she closes her eyes for a minute.

Chrome shrugs and follows Ruby inside with his hands in his pockets, his trainers softly brushing against the floor unlike the usual metallic clanking, which was a nice thing for Chrome to come back to. His whole body also felt a damn lot lighter, too.
"You know, if it's ammo you need, I could always call Rewel. Crazy bastard could make bullets from toothpicks." Chrome casually offers as he walks into the mostly abandoned building, placing his hands in his pockets as he idly watched Ruby close her eyes.
"Hm? You okay?"

"Yea im ok..... and that would be nice." Ruby told him as she opens her eyes turning herself back at the man before her. Taking out her hand she decided to have a tour a little bit. "You know im still quite confused around here in this town.... perhaps you could take me on a tour?" She smiles as she looks at him happily. Although he could be expretionless at times he had goodness in his heart and she was happy for that, she was also impressed by Chrome's ability of moving metal... maybe then she could ask him about making a huge hammer for her if she wanted to.

((Yea!! Another character!! XD))

"Huh. Well... can't really say I'm great with the area, but I'll show you a few hotspots around town. As for the alleys, stay away from scarlet painted areas unless you want to fight groups of psychos." Chrome explains, and gestures for Ruby to follow behind him as he starts into a slow walk, gently taking the hand to guide Ruby, although he held it a little awkwardly. Slipping through the narrow alleyways, he points out a small green shed with smoke coming from the windows on the way to the city.
"Yeah... don't go in there. My friend lives there. Only reason he's my friend is cause' he saved my life. Other than that, he's an obnoxious druggie." Chrome points out firstly, and then continues walking through the alleyways. After a bit of walking, he points to a manhole cover with a red crosshair-like spray tag on it.
"That there is Rewel's place. Under there he'll be gunsmithing as usual. Don't go down without me. He'll shoot you." Chrome plainly explains, then takes another right as he starts to come to the cities, and quickly slips on his sunglasses, suddenly seeming very embarrassed for some reason as the alleys started to come to an end.

Name: Jensen Wirzech

Powers:
- Acid control (Jensen can control the element Acid, and all of its physic states.)
- Iron control (Iron covers all of Jensen` skin. He may manipulate it, but only at its solid state.)

Strengths:
- Calm
- Intelligent
- Dominator

Weakness:
- Not so good at socializing
- A bit shy
- Too much attached to friendships

Personality: Cold-blooded and reckoner. Jensen has few friends, and if they betray him, he will not hesistate to kill them. Very sarcastic and amusing.
Appearance:
bleach_oc__kuroshima_yakumo_by_redpineapple97-d5cmx5p.png
Background: Jensen was never a person whose ideas would fit in the world. He is too much innovative for a small place like the Earth, despising the major part of the people. Jensen has never shown happiness in his life because there was no one who could support his dreams. Due to that, he has chosen a different path. Instead of living accordingly to the rules that own the world, he decided to change it in his own way.

Is this good enough?
(Looks great :bsmile: )

Raven grabbed the book that looked like it was the one she needed. She then went back through the door and was in the normal part of the bookstore. 'Hmm... Maybe he was off.... Oh well.' She walked over to the resister and asked the man there. "How much would you want for this book?" The man at the counter took the book and looked at the cover. "Ah this is one of a kind." "Yes I know they usually are." "Hmm... Well it wont be normal money." "Yes well how much?" Raven showed the man a artifact that she thought was of equal value from Azreath. "Would this do? I'm sure your boss would find it intriguing." "Ah yes this would be fine a pleasure doing businesses with you Rachel." "You forget you can call me Raven." "Ah yes thank you Raven." Raven took back her new book and thought of where she might should go to read what's inside. She put the book within the case that held the other and went outside.

Last edited by a moderator: