Us against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Standing up she waves at the cat as she looks back at Chrome stummbling a little she uses his metalic shoulders as support while she giggles "What a beauty~" she says as her arm holds onto Chrome as support and notices him still wet. Running a finger on his metallic arms she was able to create a squeaky sound as she continues rubbing his metallic arm..

(I'm back! Working out things with work)

She looks to the limp woman. "What is your name?" Igneous then looks to the woman with a cat chirp then purrs, rubbing his body against her leg as if to say 'pet me''. "Igneous speaks Angelic but there isn't much use of it here. He sure doesn't like the demon book." She ruffles her feathers then relaxes. ..."To me it doesn't matter. I don't think I would exists without an opposite attraction." Marianna notices their love and missed her childhood friend she loved quite deeply growing up. In reflection he died from a poison arrow to the heart. It make her a bit upset in memory but is honored to find people who care about each other are still out there.

Chrome smiles gently as Ruby rubs his arm, blushing harder although it wasn't visible. He'd never felt like this before.
"Careful. I might rust." Chrome jokes before turning his attention back to Marianna.
"Eh... I don't have a name. Long story. But you can call me Chrome." He replies to Marianna's earlier question, and watches the cat thing, called Igneous apparently, rub up against Ruby's leg, and Chrome chuckles a little as he watches. Chrome felt calm, and relaxed, but the only thing that bothered him was being in his current form whilst he was around people. He gently scritches behind Igneous' ears.
"Heh. Cute. I owe you one, cat. In fact, I owe you both for coming here and saving Ruby here. Dark wolves scratched her, called Grimms apparently. She might have died if it weren't for you and your pet... I just feel bad I wasn't able to do anything." Chrome says somewhat guiltily, hanging his head a little. He gently gives Ruby a small hug with his arm as she continues to rub it.
"Thank you two... so much..."

iShe looks at chrome and is astonished and almost embarrassed "I don't need money. I have no need for food. I could live between a wall, I have no body...I let you give your compassionate heart to my pet. He loves a good scratch on the back of the neck." Marianna noticed his body is not normal. "What are you. Specially, what is she?" She looks to them both then folds her arms. " Its in a blessing to save a life. I won't accept anything." She looks around and even to the broken lamp. "I am here to heal...and protect. Love is pure. Stay strong. You're both very welcome."

"What am I? Heh. A human, with a metal coating. My iron skin activates when adrenaline is released through my body, and once it's been triggered, it won't go away for another hour. Also, I can move and shape metal without touching it." Chrome explains as he soothingly scratches Igneous's neck with metal hands. Chrome demonstrates by taking another piece of the air vent, shaping a small bit of metal without touching it in midair into a small but fine looking knife, which he then levitates into his hand. In a small gesture of his wrist, the knife turns back into scrap again, and Chrome goes back to scratching the neck of Igneous as he looks up at Mirianna. She was so nice it was almost a little creepy to Chrome, but he didn't show it.
"I'll stay strong. If you ever need anything, come find me. Also, have you seen a girl called Raven around? Wears a blue hood, has black hair, pretty looking. I have her phone, you see." He explains, pulling Raven's phone from his metal-coated jacket.

"She nods in understanding... Metal? It's not a useful element to me but I can understand the unlimited uses of your world. On the body although? That's quite unique and something..."

She looks to the figures once more. Igneous placed in her hair once more.

"Thank you. I do ask of something. I'm searching for someone. I just can't remember their name....I think i'll find them eventually. It has to do with my death. I am un touchable you see. I need to correct some karma. In order to walk again..." She smiles with a small laugh. " Yes that woman I have seen..." Phone, she wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven finally found the place in her mind that she had first expected when she had first arrived. 'Man everything is... Different...' She stood and looked. Usua'lly I can be on one rock but not this time...' She began to look around noticing the path at the beginning like where she had once went to try and find Garfield and Victor. She began to walk entering the realm of which she keep Happy. 'This isn't right she should be here.' "Happy hey you here?" No answer came but a figure within the shadows seemed to move out of fear. "Happy please no tricks." Again the figure moved. "Come on out Happy i know that's you." And instead came Timid. Raven looked at her in shock. "Hey R..Ra...Raven.... Sorry I'm not... who you...wanted." Raven put a hand carefully on her. And made her voice in a converting whisper. "Your fine. Where is Happy? Isn't she suppose to be here?" Timid looked around. "I'm not sure maybe Intelligence knows." Raven smiled "Thanks. Timid would you be okay with coming with me?" Timid nodded shyly "Uh...sure...." Raven looked and focused carefully on the door across and imaged that it was the entrance to a library which was the realm that accessed her intellectual thoughts. And once the door formed together the two made there way. Once in the Libreary they began to call for Intelligence Raven in her normal monotone voice and Timid as quiet as a mouse.

Chrome watches as the cat turns into a rose and appears back at Marianna's hair, and instinctively reached for a cigarette, grunting with distaste as he found nothing but an empty cigarette box in the pocket of his metal coat.
"Tch..." He mutters, then looks back to Marianna with his arms folded.
"A certain someone, you say? Well, what does he or she look like?" Chrome asks as he slowly fashions some small knives out of the metal from the vent cover, placing them in his coat just in case. He spots a pipe, and levitates that into his hand, shaping it into a quarterstaff of iron.
"Also, where'd you see Raven? I have something that's hers." He asks as he keeps a strong grip around the quarterstaff, beating it gently on the floor.

Finally after what felt an hour within Raven's mind she heard an answer. "Yes? Oh and could you keep it down a bit?" Raven smiled 'Good that's two.' She motioned for Timid to follow and they found Intelligence behind a stack of books. "Sorry..." Timid said shyly. Raven looked at Intelligence. "I'm glad your in the right place." "Of course. Do yo think I would be somewhere without my books?" "No I don't. Now were might I find Happy? And are the others where they belong? Do you know what Trigon did to me?" Intelligence looked at her closely. "Happy is actually in the forbidden room. no not the one with Rage but the other." Raven's face reddened. 'Great...' Okay so are these two the only ones out of place?" "No Brave is taunting Rage." "Great that will be fun." raven turned to Timid "Thanks for the help now let's get you back." Timid nodded. Raven waved "Bye for now." Raven imagined a gray door and soon it appeared. She walked over to Timid and carefully grabbed her hand then continued through. "Okay you stay here and I'll go deal with the other two." "Okay that's fine by me if your sure." "Yes I'm sure." Raven smiled and before she left she waited for a door with an ocean theme to appear. Then she stepped through. She looked around taking in the breeze that passed and the smell of ocean to fill her nose.

She took off her shoes and began to walk carrying them in hand. "Happy I was told your here? Why did you have to come in here of all places?" Soon Raven saw a purple cloak along with a pink one seeming to run around as though playing tag. "Let me guess hid and seek tag?" Happy answered quickly passing by. "Yep you bet." 'great.' raven began to chase them for a while eventually tiring the two out and caught them. "Play times over Happy go back now please i won fair and square so you know you have no choice. "Fine Raven your no fun at times you know that?" "Whatever I need to deal with our father." Happy flinched at the mention of Trigon and imminently slipped away into her rightful place inside Raven's mind. Raven did not give her other side a chance to reply for she had already made another door form and walked through. She looked around and soon heard Rage trying to attack Brave. She walked up beside the two grabbed Brave's arm and dragged her through a green door. "Now stay!" Raven commanded and Brave looked at her shocked but said nothing. Finally Raven felt a little better at least emotional wise and soon let her mind leave meditation.

She looked around letting her surroundings of her room come back once more. "Sorry if that took to long." She said looking a Red X. She stood and stretched then grabbed her book which she made sure was hidden within a book satchel she had gotten from Azar.

Marianna Notices she had more to offer to this situation the she initially intended. Pulling a fresh and shiny apple from her pocket she walks down the cobble pathway to the main streets. There was a few stay creatures wandering the neighborhood as well as there was a few dark figures taking their time to walking in the shadows. none the less Marianna felt at peace with their presence and would like to find more time in the world to explore new avenues in life. Wondering how else that she could even meet the queen. Under such rule. Marianna was worthless other then a common worker to the kingdom. It was worthless to try go and try to impress them herself because working other then with fabrics. To meet the queen is only a dream within its self. The morning was just barley shining in the distance. Her eyes began to glow with love filling her heart. There was such great ecstasy and magic in the night air she knew she could fall in love at any moment. There is a time where she never wished she was born or even think of taking one more step to live her life but she was waiting for this moment for most of her life. The Ecstasy was very much overwhelming. She then gave a slight moan, tripping on a cat while she was walking. looking up the amazing stars overhead. There was such a beauty in the world she only witnessed herself a few times and this was one of them. The breath of fresh air was crisp and lovely.

Marianna then softly apologized to the cat under her breath then found herself facing a new direction. She saw a man standing there. "Oh."

((SORRY! I meant this for an email but i'mma leave this. xD. Use it for both haha))

(Oh okay that makes more since)

Raven walked a bit in her room pacing tiring to think of who she knew that might be able to translate the text within her book. 'I can't show it to just anyone...I has to be someone I can trust... Or a least someone who hates my father.' She went over to her drawer and grabbed a small book that seemed to hold people's addresses, some phone numbers and other items that would be for friends or acquaintances. 'Maybe I can find something. Gezz i wish i had my phone.'

Ruby continues rubbing Chrome's arm with her finger while she makes a squeaky sound. Looking up she can see a small shadow with red... "........" Ruby kept silent as she turn her attention back between them with a small smile as she beams "Want to eat sweets with me? Im hungry and i have another coupon here~"
Taking out another coupon she takes a looks as an ice cream coupon shows up... as she smiles at both of them while patting Chrome's metallic hair.

i kind of feel intimidated to join since everyone here roleplays so well.
Name: Vayne Aeurelias
Powers: Imbued with the mana of wish, if he puts enough of his will into a wish, he can grant it. However, this also drains his stamina greatly to use. He also has some training in swordsmanship. Also, thanks to his magical prowess, he can levitate at will for indefinite amounts of time.
Strengths: A good melee fighter he is strong at his core and can withstand many magic attacks thanks to the mana of wish's power.
Weakness: He's significantly secluded and quiet since he has been taken advantage upon when he was kind. He is physically weak and can't withstand too many physical blows, but he can dish out blows of magic and physical.
Personality: Often considered shy and antisocial, vayne usually avoids talking as much as possible. Despite being quiet, he often tries to join in group events as well, as if just to be there.
Appearance:
images

Background: From a young age he had been experimented upon thanks to his powerful ability. He lost all trust in people who wear white clothing thanks to the scientists and alchemists who experimented on him.(Doesn't have to be much just enough to explain the situation that made them be against the world/ feel against the world.)
Extra: When he unleashes his wish ability, a bright blue flash will fill the area, temporarily blinding anyone within a twenty foot range.(Anything you wish to add?)
I hope this is alright to jump in right now? There's probably too many people so if you think a new person joining won't help at all, then please tell me and i'll remove myself. ))

The silver haired boy arriving in town sighed lightly, watching everyone pass by him. "Hopefully.. i can live better here.." he thought aloud while walking about the area. He had looked very foreign and stuck out like a sore thumb within the crowd. Before long he went and hid into an alley, feeling very out of place.

(Your fine the more the merrier that's why I made it a jump in)

Raven finally gave up o thinking of someone on her own. 'I know one place I can go.' She went to her desk grabbed a pen and paper. She got out the book with her father's information and her suppose to be destiny that thanks to the Titans she out lived. She opened it to the page. And began to write down the inscriptions.

Chrome smiles gently as Ruby pats his metallic hair, looking down a little in embarrassment.
"H-hell... first time someone's ever reacted to me like this before..." He tries to say in his casual monotone, but his voice was actually becoming more caring and emotional, as if this girl had changed him a bit. He then hands Ruby her fixed scythe, and rustles her hair as he stands back up.
"Sweets sound good and all, but the public don't like me looking like a metallic man for some reason." Chrome says with a slight smile, then turns down to the alley path.
"I have to find Raven. She might have important information on this phone; do any of you know where she is?" Chrome asks, and he looks cautiously behind him. He could hear some footsteps ((*CoughVayneCough*)) approaching in the distance from the alleyways, but if Chrome was lucky whoever that person was wouldn't walk the same way as him.

• Love
Reactions: .CandidFox.
The silver haired boy traveled along the alleyways, trying to avoid detection as much as possible. "Ah.. going to the city probably wasn't a smart idea.. they'll find me for sure.." he said quietly, a pessimistic tone behind his voice as he walked around. Soon they reached the end of the alleyway and sighed. "Should i use the power.. to make a door to somewhere else?" he thought aloud while looking at the wall.

"Aw okay~" Ruby beams as she looks around if anythings unusual... separating her self from Chrome she walks on the opposite to see if the black figure was still there.

Raven finally finished coping over the inscriptions. 'Ah there. Now I don't have to show him the book itself just the language.' She put the book back within the bag. She then stood up and looked at Red X. "I'm going to the bookstore they might know something. You can come if you want?"
raven said as she headed to her the door out of her room she stood there waiting for Red X.

The air around him picked up as his hair began to flow. A magic circle formed under him as his eyes closed and he focused. After a few moments he was floating over the magic circle, mana, the essence of magical energy, eroding from the circle and flowing around him. Once his eyes opened he stared intently at the wall before him. A flash, a blinding flash of blue filled the alleyway as a door appeared before him and he stopped floating. Huffing with slight exhaustion he walked over to the door and put a hand on the knob on it. "Ah... i need to stop using so much energy already.. i haven't rested since escaping.. need all of it i can hold for now.." he whispered out weakly. He was sluggish again as he turned the door knob and it opened, when he walked through he had teleported into the backroom of a library. The door had connected directly to another for instant travel, but it was only one way through the alley door.

X was on a near by roof in the shadows keeping an eye on Raven. He sat up on an air duck watching the others, when he sees chrome he begins to chuckle " looks like he escaped huh"

( sorry my notifications now working for this thread)