Urban Blade

And you'll need to tear some material from your jeans/skirt/hotpants/catsuit, thus revealing a sexy glimpse for the audience and reducing your disguise check by -1.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll keep that in mind Asmo. XD

Under the Treat Injury skill:
"Long-term care, restoring hit points, treating disease, treating poison, or stabilizing a dying character requires a medical kit. Reviving a dazed, stunned, or unconscious character requires either a first aid kit or a medical kit. Surgery requires a surgery kit. If the character does not have the appropriate kit, he or she takes a -4 penalty on the check."

Double checking just to be sure, I still can take the -4 penalty yes?

I am may need a drink, after what happened earlier. lol

Saved by the very woman I put away.

Okay, we're waiting on [MENTION=1665]Count Lanier[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2081]Ferril[/MENTION] in the long road. We need some bullets/anachronistic crossbow bolts flying, people.

Say what you will about the Russians, but they make mighty fine automatic weaponry.

*watches as the body count rises*

Do I need to wait for Lan to post?

Nope. As long as you don't take 2 turns in the same round (i.e. before I post the green text), then I don't mind what order you post in.

Initiative order is basically "whoever's online first", instead of a dice roll. :]

Oh ok sorry then XD

I appears my aim gets worse as the fight goes on...*rage*

Okay, we'll let Lanier do all the fighting from now on. Everyone else just chill at the back.

120 experience points for everyone in the Long Road scene. And remember to reclaim you arrows and reduce your bullet ammo accordingly.

And since Lanier pretty much carried that fight, he gets an extra 100XP award.

Since Effort has no bullets, I moved ahead with the GM post in Lethal River.

Do we have an order that we post by then or does it change every time?

And how do I know how much health these mooks have?

Good gods Lan had good luck XD

OOOOH right, yeah okay.

Little map thing is pretty BA, by the way.

Okay, we need someone to start the boat in Lethal River. If we all fail then I'll have to bring in some cops to shoot at ya.

And in Long Road you guys need to decide where you're taking Trent. Throw me your ideas.