Urban Blade

*watches the posts in Long Road*

WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! o_o

Pharmacy? Yes? No?

*shakes everyone*

So what's happening in "Lethal River"? Is it being held up somehow or is it just me? :c

Cerulean needs to get in the boat. And Effort needs to play with his knobs.

Sorry, was on the road most of the day yesterday. Working on a post right meow.

*is shaken* Unless they got other suggestions.

Totally tweaked those nobs and made it squawk.

Stabilized, although he still has -8 HP.

EDIT: Not sure if I needed to roll a Disguise check or something. >.< Let me know if I needed to.

I did the rolls myself.

Watch this space... :3

Time to Bluff/Run/Hide/Shoot the cashier in the face, Zen.

Oh fun times.

Okay, it takes an hour to wake up, so it's probably twenty minutes or so before I come around. Are you guys sitting in the parking lot, driving around, or taking me somewhere?

Let me know and I'll do a timeskip.

Okay, it takes an hour to wake up, so it's probably twenty minutes or so before I come around. Are you guys sitting in the parking lot, driving around, or taking me somewhere?

Let me know and I'll do a timeskip.

What? Who? Me? D: I think mebbe you could tell us what the homeless people think? Maybe they don't have any useful info after all, but could at least show us where we are on a map?

-__-

You want a map of the hobo clusters?

No! No! >,> Sorry, I meant, have the hobos tell us where we are on the city map. That some of us bought for equipment. That way we would cease being lost. Unless the hobos tell us misleading information >,> Assuming the residentially challenged even know their way around. But at least a street or district name could be helpful.

So did my gather info check get us anything or...? haha

I was gonna wait and see if anyone else was gonna step off the boat or talk to the hobos or draw oxygen into their lungs before doing all the Gather Information results.