G

GamerXZ

Original poster
-Would like at least more than a few lines. Roughly in the range of a paragraph or two with proper spelling and grammar. I don't need a miniature biography but I do like the idea of at least some amount of effort going into posts. I also have no intentions of being a grammar nazi unless I feel there is a particular line or word choice that don't make sense. All that said, my amount of writing tends to fluctuate depending on my mood.

-Yes, I am happy to include Mature content in an RP. We can hash out the details for the RPs themselves.

-I would like input on both sides as to what happens in these stories, so that it feels fair. Of course, I don't mind a plot twist once in a while XD

Also, I tend to be on fairly often, but if I don't reply to the RP for a while, just drop a polite message and I'll either post again or let you know if I'm no longer interested. I do have that habit of losing interest in an RP sometimes but not dropping a message, sorry.

Ok, now onto more specifics. In terms of pairings, I tend to go mainly for MxF and FxF. I don't have anything against you guys enjoying gay relationships but I don't write them. If you need someone to play a guy in an MxF Roleplay, or an girl in an FxF Roleplay, I'm up for it.

With the above in mind, I like to include some gender bending on my guy's part in their stories. I don't have much in terms of limitations BUT I won't do incest, beastiality, or anything extremely gross like watersports.
In return, I hope you respect my various kinks like Transformations, Fusions, Yuri, and whatever else I can think of.

I tend to play Original characters when it comes to Fandom RPs though I am willing to play some of the Canon characters too, assuming I know the source material well enough.

I know stories can't always be all fun and games so I'm ok with the occasional bit of darker and/or more mature subjects but I refuse to have what is called "grimderp" where doom and gloom takes over everything.

Modern Fantasy

Superhero

Digimon

Pokemon

Undertale

Bayonetta

Touhou Project

Also, I do have a character you guys might like to RP with. Hope you enjoy XD

Name: Sheena, Witch Of The Void

Appearance: As Male: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a0/57/9a/a0579ab6f8ad50a0f1dddef670e77f5f.jpg

As Sheena: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...lloween.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170627131019

Personality: Seems to have a bit of a two-faced personality. As Alan he is generally rather reserved, calm and even analytical, preferring to avoid large crowds as the idea of being the center of attention unnerves him. As Sheena though, she is a tad more outgoing, energetic and playful and seems more comfortable with themselves though still carries some of the traits of her male self. Regardless, he/she is generally kind and brave, willing to stand up for what they believe is right even if it goes against a certain chain of command, which although a noble trait, can also lead to being a tad irrational and overly emotional, even taking failures more seriously than they should.

Backstory: Sheena is not who she seems. In fact, there was once a time when "she" was actually a "he" by the name of Alan Parker, living a simple life on a world far removed from the disputes and quarrels of celestial beings and lacking in supernatural forces. Although raised as a human, they lacked a father figure, said father leaving them when they were only a child, an event they have never quite come to terms with. However, their life took a turn when one day they found a mysterious shade-like creature in an alleyway. Alan took the creature home and nursed it back to health where the two formed something of a friendship.

However, when mysterious men showed up trying to claim ownership of the creature, Alan refused and was fatally wounded by one of them when they turned their arm into a giant claw. To save his life, the creature he had befriended and named Shade forged a pact to loan him the power to defeat these individuals, the powers of the Void allowing Alan to transform into a Magical Girl/Witch. From there, the pair had many adventures, using their power to hop from one dimension to the next. That said, the pair's existence and activities have remained a closely-guarded secret that few individuals know of, and they have preferred this manner of living...but how much longer will this last?

Quote: "Sorry, but I'm done listening to your garbage."
Likes: Sweets, Traveling, Cooking, Fighting Evil, Hugs, Good Friends, Reading, Having Powers.
Dislikes: Burnt Food, Romance Novels, Bullies, Jokes In Bad Taste, Being Judged.

Abilities:
Dimension Scythe: Sheena's main weapon. A large black and violet scythe that can be wielded with one or both hands. The scythe is incredibly sharp with the ability to cut through any material up to solid steel with little effort. However, its real power is the ability to cut through the fabric of dimensions, creating rifts or gateways between her current area and where she wishes to go. This can be used to either set up ambushes or to teleport in the middle of combat, among other uses.

However, creating rifts requires energy and the weapon needs to recharge briefly before opening another gate. Also, depending on where she wishes to go, there is a time limit put in place so moving through a wall takes no time but crossing a battlefield takes several seconds and going to another planet can take upwards to a minute.

Witch Attire: This dress is modeled off of Mithril Armor. As such, it is lightweight yet is stronger than steel, making it rather difficult to harm Sheena with bladed weapons. Also, when out of combat, it can slowly repair itself. It also seems to be able to reshape itself when feeling the need to be incognito.

Volatile Potions: Sheena can throw alchemical vials that explode like grenades, and due to her great strength they can soar as far as if shot from a grenade launcher.

Void Pouch: Basically a glorified Bag Of Holding with a connection to Hammerspace. As such, Sheena can carry around an unlimited number of Volatile Potions, store her scythe when not in use, and any number of other useful objects.

Superhuman Physiology: Sheena's transformation leaves her in a state where all her physical attributes are significantly enhanced to well beyond the levels of even peak humans and thus the term "Superhuman" could apply here. Her physical strength is great enough to wield her scythe with little effort, destroy concrete with her bare hands, leap to the top of an triple-story house in a single leap, and basically overpower most mundane humans. She has been shown to be fast enough to keep up with a car going up to 150 miles per hour for an extensive period and even run along walls without slowing down or losing momentum.

Her agility and flexibility is also great enough that when she gets going she can appear as little more than a blur to the untrained human eye and she can pull off flips, jumps, slides and other physical stunts that would leave even seasoned parkourists in the dust. On top of that, she is remarkably resilient to things like pain and injury, being able to survive a fall from multiple stories and land without any broken bones or dizziness, shrug off most forms of small-calibre gunfire, and can survive the blast wave, heat, and high-velocity shrapnel from explosives with minimal damage, and even being slammed through a concrete wall does little more than annoy her.

Regeneration: Sheena has a fairly potent self-healing capability that further augments her survival abilities. He can heal fast enough to survive lethal stabbings and even electrical shocks that would fry an average human to a crisp can be gradually recovered from, and can even re-attach severed limbs as long they stay within range. It also seems to keep her from aging. That said, having a demonic motif to her abilities also leaves her more susceptible to more "holy" means of harm and light magic, and can even halt her healing from taking place.

Evil Eye: Sheena's glare can cause her opponents (or the environment around them) to wither, causing damage over time similar to Heat Vision. This is highlighted by their eyes turning crimson.

Prehensile Hair: Is capable of extending her hair out to great lengths and to grab, restrain, whip, and pummel her foes with the same level of strength possessed by her body. Also, their hair can be manipulated into all sorts of shapes, such as spiked maces, giant fists, blades, and so on. It can even form into a pair of wings to grant flight, a bunch of pincers to let her stick to ceilings, among other uses.

Assimilation: Sheena's final and most dangerous ability. By using their hair as a medium, usually taking the form of a demonic dragon, they "devour" a target and add its power and skills to their own. However, the target needs to either consent, be already dead, or in a severely weakened state. Also, they only get one median skill and need practice in order to use it properly. Sheena also tries to avoid using this and reserve it for situations where a target needs to be gotten rid of for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping again with some updates and stuff XD

I love modern Fantasy, any pairings you enjoy?

I love modern Fantasy, any pairings you enjoy?

Well, I do enjoy Human Male/Fairy/Mermaid/Witch/Goddess/Ghost, etc
with myself as the Human Male if that's ok. I also can do FxF pairings.

Well, I do enjoy Human Male/Fairy/Mermaid/Witch/Goddess/Ghost, etc
with myself as the Human Male if that's ok. I also can do FxF pairings.
That's completely fine