Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I make an Omnitrix wielder?
For now, no. Something tells me that I might have to remove one Omnitrix wielder to make a spare spot. So once I have, I will immediately replace it with your reservation.

For now, no. Something tells me that I might have to remove one Omnitrix wielder to make a spare spot. So once I have, I will immediately replace it with your reservation.
Alright I will work on the charater, and the aliens can be from like movies and such, like say a Xenomorph or the like?

I would prefer it if you were a little non-blatant about that, but yes, you can.

Well. Since that was brought to attention... I've already worked it out with Crow via PM for Xenomorph.

Alright, I removed and freed up one Omnitrix wielder spot on this RP.

Sorry, its taken me soo long to get my omnitrix weilder together. I've been trying to get it done and work keeps getting in the way. What do you want Raziya to do since she is an Officer for the Plumbers? @Crow

Hmmm...

Well, the Plumbers are currently either finding Omnitrix wielders or criminals.

• Thank You
Reactions: Roxshi
I'll be posting my reply to the rp today. I'm terribly sorry for the wait. I've been busy with work that I forgot about this rp...I hope its not dead because of me :( @Crow

((Barely anyone besides us is posting anymore. Should we pronounce this thread dead?))

Sorry, i'm here, but i don't know what to post, so i've just been watching until i can think of something >_<

(I think we should keep this going as long as we can, Eon. Pasta, was anyone directly interacting with you? Not meaning to sound hostile if that question sounded abrasive, just wanting to know if you were waiting on anyone to reply to your character directly.)

((I am currently waiting for you all to reach my location.))

0(No, i'm not waiting on anyone, i just haven't had any chances to interact with others, and can't think of any ways to make it so i do :/.))

Last edited:
I'm posting something I already had in mind pretty soon. There should be an opening for someone after it hopefully.

Ah, completed.

Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Roxshi
Yes, you are...

... if this RP revives.

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.