Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i thought so, gonna edit the post so i can change Slamworm then, honestly i haven't gotten to the episode where it's involved so i thought Slamworm was just another alien until i searched up Nematrix and just found out.

Reactions: Draku69
And yes, I supposed two evil Omnitrix wielders can do. I would like regular villains though.

*sits wide eyed in shaking suspense*

Pops

Lol Regualr villains? What you mean boss?

Oh wait! You mean non omnitrix villains.

Alright edited, though the alien that has taken Slamworms place can incapacitate Ken and turn him good for a few days at the least, if taken out properly.

Good? Like. Hi. You're my friend now.

Reactions: Multi
Hehe, well hi to you too! :3

I took a look at this and was hoping to join as a Wielder if there was a slot open, but I can just as easily be a Plumber, I think. Lemme work on a sheet real quick...

Well, i believe i took up a slot, which ups the count to 5 without reservations and 7 with reservations, (Including yours Rafa and including Draku's) which means there would be 1 Omnitrix spot unreserved i believe...

I'm working on my Wielders character sheet as we speak lol

But i also don't know if he received PM's reserving a spot, so... :/

No PMs. Fret not.

I am adding all reserves to first post for analysis.

Though i still don't know if mine was accepted or not XD

Yes, you are accepted.

Hmmmm....

Where is your application?

Also I have updated the first post.

I've posted my c/s thus far. It's where my reservation post was. My Omnitrix aliens are a wip.

I posted to reserve a spot in this RP...
I'm still making my aliens and my char history...

Rafa, your reservation is accepted, he thought you meant a Character/CS .

@Draku69 He might be a little too overpowered >_>, though keep in mind, with Ken he is great at using his hands and guns, though not at using blades, so i'm Guessing that him and Draku will be evenly matched in that area. But seriously, way too many superhuman stuffs i would say XD, but hey, makes it more interesting right? Besides, depends on if @Crow accepts that currently :3

Truth. But I'm not technically going for super human. Supernatural in a way that its unbelievable. He can't lift cars or out run a bullet or heal like wolverine.

BTW. I'm doing all this on my phone. So if I do need to make some changes, give me a bit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.