Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol This conversation between me and pasta is me asking you, Crow, if I could be a evil too.

Hehe, i think he's offline for now XD, well if you are able to make one, then i hope our characters could work together at some point >:D, if he accepts mine of course :3

Reactions: Draku69
Now that could be fun lol

Totally, could make a good challenge for everyone else too.

Nudge, nudge, @Crow. Lol

Hehe, kinda sad he's offline for now.

Yeah. Lol If it wasn't for work, I'd have been here when you asked him in the first place. But he'll see it when they log back in lol

Woot, i'm actually kinda glad i filled out the entire thing in the first go, much better than having him wait on the entire thing :3

I typically do the same thing. I'm unsure of the alien races. Are we creating them from scratch? Or is their a compiled list of Ben Ten universe aliens out there somewhere? Lol

Well he said we can only have a max of 5 canon aliens from Ben 10, and if just google Ben 10 Aliens a wiki should pop up. The other 5 or slots you don't make from Canon are ones that you make up.

Oh snap. I can create my own aliens? It is on like Donkey Kong!

Reactions: Multi
Hehe, i thought the same thing when i saw that XD

I was thinking like only five of the aliens Tennyson uses and the rest be like from the show that we've seen. Whole new species though? That's ten beastys I get under my belt lol

XD, be careful not to make them too overpowered though, that would be too RP breaking XD

No. Lol Just as I said. Nematrix style.

Ah crap, i just realized one of my aliens was a Nematrix one >_<

That a bad thing? Lol Other than the whole sapient-non sapient thing.

I would think so since he would lose all coherent thought and just go on a rampage >_>

Lol See. OMG. The ideas I have for my Omnitrix.

AllThePasta, in canon, Slamworm is a feral, non-sentient species. It would naturally not be in the Omnitrix.

Maybe you could pull something like 'there was a glitch', but even so, you have seen what happens when a non-sentient species turns into a non-sentient species. Glitches might need fixing over the course of the story.

And yes, indeed, I reccomend that custom aliens be made.

I'll read the others when I boot up my comp. I really hope I kept track and ensured the number didn't exceed 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.