Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

@TyranntX

He wouldn't care too much. At first, he'll act like his Original Series Counterpart - pretty uncaring. He'll see the actions of the Omnitrix Wielders as no different from what Vilgax is planning to do.

@TyranntX

He wouldn't care too much. At first, he'll act like his Original Series Counterpart - pretty uncaring. He'll see the actions of the Omnitrix Wielders as no different from what Vilgax is planning to do.

Really? I though he of all people would be one or the other seeing as the most powerful DNA Device is now in the hands (or rather the tail) of the son of the king of a race that is KNOWN for it's warrior prowess as as their scientific achievements. oh well, it's not like we'll be seeing him for a while anyways

I don't think Azmuth would really judge by race, but rather the wielder themselves. So, I agree with Crow, he wouldn't care all too much, until he saw how the user used the device. I mean, he left it with a ten year old human, his standards can't be that high. :p

Also, @Crow I'm curious, what is planned with Vilgax? Can I have at least a hint? =^.^=​

Really? I though he of all people would be one or the other seeing as the most powerful DNA Device is now in the hands (or rather the tail) of the son of the king of a race that is KNOWN for it's warrior prowess as as their scientific achievements. oh well, it's not like we'll be seeing him for a while anyways

Secret of the Omnitrix is where such a personality is from. It isn't my favourite depiction of Azmuth, but it's his first, and where he starts to grow.

I don't think Azmuth would really judge by race, but rather the wielder themselves. So, I agree with Crow, he wouldn't care all too much, until he saw how the user used the device. I mean, he left it with a ten year old human, his standards can't be that high. :p

Also, @Crow I'm curious, what is planned with Vilgax? Can I have at least a hint? =^.^=​

His usual business. He'll be out to steal the Omnitrix with two allies of his.

Spoiler alert, one of those allies is one of my villains... want to guess who ;)

Hm. Just one of them? Or, is he gonna try and get all of them? You used singular, so, either your plans involve him not knowing there's more than one, or he thinks/knows one of the ten to be superior to the others? :3

also, could I PM you about discussing the possibility of a fourth omnitrix user later down the road? Because, I have like....90% of such a character completed...as in all that's left is to fill in her aliens, and I wanna discuss my idea with you

Spoiler alert, one of those allies is one of my villains... want to guess who ;)
I'm gonna guess Lucy, simply because her motives would somewhat align with vilgax's own.

Yeah, Omnitrixes, Omnitrices. All 10 of them.

He's going to need the codes of all hundred aliens, or 100+.

also, could I PM you about discussing the possibility of a fourth omnitrix user later down the road? Because, I have like....90% of such a character completed...as in all that's left is to fill in her aliens, and I wanna discuss my idea with you

Huh, I was thinking the same thing. Go ahead.

I'm gonna guess Lucy, simply because her motives would somewhat align with vilgax's own.

You'd be right on that account, her goal is to create the ultimate life form using the power of genetic engineering to sell off to a secret weapons company in exchange for Lazarus technology. Hmm, I wonder who else is after a weapon that uses DNA?

As for why no one else would work... Driida is only interested in keeping her self sustained, to do this she must consume the essence of male beings. Seeing as Vilgax IS male... well let's just say I don't think Vilgax being lunch is what Crow has in mind.

Speaking of eating Vilgax that's what Raxxus is more likely to do than work with, well anyone. He sees anything that isn't Arian as a weakling. He would Moc and look down on him every step of the way. There is no way in space hell he'd ever work with anyone but VEGA. Although a fight between him and Vilgax would be something to see.

And Chaos just wants to cause just that... Chaos. He has no reason to go with vilgax, all that "Take over the univesre" crap is just boring to him. He's much rather mix things upt with mass amounts of mayhem then listen to anyone else.

I may make a few more villains later down the line... (one of which will BE, "Lucy's Ultimate Life Form") but for now I'm ready to have some fun with this. So i'll stand by for now

You'd be right on that account
I'm a genius! :3

Speaking of eating Vilgax that's what Raxxus is more likely to do than work with, well anyone. He sees anything that isn't Arian as a weakling. He would Moc and look down on him every step of the way. There is no way in space hell he'd ever work with anyone but VEGA. Although a fight between him and Vilgax would be something to see.
That would be the most epic fight ever, simply because Vilgax has a similar mindset of every species being weaker than his own. XD

That would be the most epic fight ever, simply because Vilgax has a similar mindset of every species being weaker than his own. XD

Vilgax's brute fighting style and blood lust VS Raxxus' weapons and brain? Aw HELL yeah! @Crow, this should be it's own arc in a later season

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Teiso
@Neo.
270327f64b0ada4196bc0d9cae255987--meme-tags.jpg

Ok i got a bit more time now, just need to know what i need to do.

@Outlaw-SSS

Sorry for double post, but:
I shall re-iterate some stuff Crow said needed fixing.
First, Crow has told you that one of your races, the first one, can't be called Terrans, or come from Gaia, because Terran is another term for human, as is Gaia another term for earth. And we're not talking about in reality only, it is literally cannon that they are alternate names. If you need suggestions, I could assist.

Second, you are missing Omnitrix position. Well, sortof. It's supposed to be where the omnitrix shows on the alien, not which number slot the alien occupies.

Another thing Crow asked of you, was to give more detail on abilities, even canon ones. Simply because, if you just copy-paste the names from the wiki, Crow won't have any way of knowing if you know how the ability actually works, and might worry that you will use it in an improper, and possibly overpowered way.

@Neo. I know, it was a meme like in rwby when people thought they got a new character but it was neo, just like when Jonathan Joestar's girl thought she was gonna get her firat kiss frim jojo but it was dio

There all gonna have it on their chest. Like in the show.

Actually, not all the aliens in the show had it on their chest. Some had it between their eyes, some on their shoulders, so on. Not every species is suitable to have the mark on their chest.

There all gonna have it on their chest. Like in the show.
Actually, not all the aliens in the show had it on their chest. Some had it between their eyes, some on their shoulders, so on. Not every species is suitable to have the mark on their chest.
For example, goop's was on the grav device.

-_- -inhales-

Still though, not that bad of an edit. just adding body parts where the numbers are