Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Suddenly thought of an idea of an additional alien

It basically mixes the concept of 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' with the mythical cryptid Barometz. Power-wise, it's Wildvine and Wildmutt rolled into one. With good vision.

I was thinking about it, then suddenly realised that I didn't have a plant alien.

Suddenly thought of an idea of an additional alien

It basically mixes the concept of 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' with the mythical cryptid Barometz. Power-wise, it's Wildvine and Wildmutt rolled into one. With good vision.

I was thinking about it, then suddenly realised that I didn't have a plant alien.

You don't have any Reptiles or invertebrates, Come to think of it you don't have an amphibian either

You don't have any Reptiles or invertebrates, Come to think of it you don't have an amphibian either

Snakes are reptiles.

I'm planning a spider alien.

For amphibians, I had thought of a 'tadpole Jetray' of sorts that's basically Jetray but pre-puberty. With nerfed speed, all this Jetray'll have is flight, swimming and neuroshocks.

Snakes are reptiles.

I'm planning a spider alien.

For amphibians, I had thought of a 'tadpole Jetray' of sorts that's basically Jetray but pre-puberty. With nerfed speed, all this Jetray'll have is flight, swimming and neuroshocks.

Kind of assumed that was more "Eel" esk rather than a sea snake.As for your other two... look forward to seeing them

So um, Are we all ready? I feel like we are all ready

Outlaw still has a lot to work on.

I've decided to replace Polaron with Barometz. Still considering how to design it. After that, I'll be good.

Hmmm... thinking through what colour my Ball Weevil Bounty Hunter should be. I considered 'Scaramanga' for the name.

Hmmm... thinking through what colour my Ball Weevil Bounty Hunter should be. I considered 'Scaramanga' for the name.
Maybe something to help it camouflage it's self in urban environments? as for the name.... I see what you did there

A fine blue it is then.

@Crow what ever works

@Outlaw-SSS If you need any help just let us know, you may use my omnitrix wielder as a template to fix what needs fixing

If you're still looking for more members Crow I would be happy to join. (I noticed that the omnitrix slots are full, and I'm sure I could come up with something else)

Also, sorry for being inactive and not noticing your tag, my bookmarks and history vanished(I cleared my phones stuff to make some room on it forgetting I had that stuff synced across devices) and I couldn't remember the sites name, was just reminded of the name a bit ago '^.^

Sweet, you made it in time for one final spot-position for a club member.

Well, I formatted it into a format that's easier to manage, so this RP'll last longer than prior Iwakuvian incarnations.

What do you have in mind?

Not sure yet. My inspiration comes from image hunts usually, so I'll keep you updated. XD

if you decide in the future to make any of the seven npc omnitrix wielders playable characters I'd gladly fill one of those if/when the time comes =^.^=

Oh thank god this hasn't been forgotten XD.I'll be on stand by (also PS, I'm changing Driida's race name from Arricide to Ardarian, I like this name better)

if you decide in the future to make any of the seven npc omnitrix wielders playable characters I'd gladly fill one of those if/when the time comes =^.^=

I'll consider that possibility. Maybe @Nim would like to hear about these possible considerations too.

Well, once Ruby finalizes her club member ideas, this RP will be set to Invite Only.

And I guess I still need to help Outlaw out with that application.

I'll consider that possibility. Maybe @Nim would like to hear about these possible considerations too.

Well, once Ruby finalizes her club member ideas, this RP will be set to Invite Only.

And I guess I still need to help Outlaw out with that application.

I think @Nim got banned... shame, why dose this happen to the people you least expect ?

EDIT: It wasn't Nim, it looks like some one else was though

I think @Nim got banned... shame, why dose this happen to the people you least expect ?

You might be seeing things, or I missed something. Nim looks A-OK on Iwaku.

Unless you mean some other kind of non-Iwaku ban.

You might be seeing things, or I missed something. Nim looks A-OK on Iwaku.

Unless you mean some other kind of non-Iwaku ban.

I did see a ban, but it wasn't Nim... it was Derpasaurus :p

I have two ideas...well...two different pictures that I can use...they aren't really complete ideas yet. =^.^=

I have two ideas...well...two different pictures that I can use...they aren't really complete ideas yet. =^.^=

Better than nothing I guess, see what you can do after playing around with it