Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

danke danke

I'm still pretty astonished how I designed Killing Time before Clockwork existed and before knowing what Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is.

... 2010, just checked. It was a fanfic. And it wasn't exactly my best work. Touko's earliest prototype truly was a prototype that needed test-running to become what she is today.

Well, my app for Touko's officially fixed up.

@Outlaw-SSS
Think I can give you another week to complete your History, Personality, and make the stated changes to your application?

Hey. @Neo. was talking to me about this RP. Was wondering if you'd have me. I'd like to make Osmosian. Was talking to her 'bout it beforehand.

UAF Osmosian or OV Osmosian?

I am going to be using the UAF rules where they're actual aliens from an actual alien planet.

If you don't know what I mean, that's good, that's good

While we are somewhat full, I can put you on a waiting list and we can discuss your character while we're at it.

UAF Osmosian or OV Osmosian?

I am going to be using the UAF rules where they're actual aliens from an actual alien planet.

If you don't know what I mean, that's good, that's good

While we are somewhat full, I can put you on a waiting list and we can discuss your character while we're at it.

The OV Osmosian. I was hoping.

Could we just go for a mutated human? Because those exist within the world. I had a certain idea I was going for.

The OV Osmosian. I was hoping.

Could we just go for a mutated human? Because those exist within the world. I had a certain idea I was going for.

That verks. That verks.

OV Osmosians are meant to reflect how the original series wanted to settle for Kevin being a human with mutant abilities, after all.

So yeah if you're going with OV Osmosians, they'd just be humans with the gene, since the factors that'll lead the term to be coined wouldn't exist.

Well, what else do you have in mind?

That verks. That verks.

OV Osmosians are meant to reflect how the original series wanted to settle for Kevin being a human with mutant abilities, after all.

Well, what else do you have in mind?

Well I was hoping originally to do a character who was a bit like the human torch from Fantastic 4. Not exactly like that character. Had a thing for Heatblast and Johnny Storm form F4 for a long while. Trying to relive my fantasies.

I also liked Gwen's arc in the show, discovery her gifts.

I was going for the same motif. Some human pryonite hybrid maybe.

Well I was hoping originally to do a character who was a bit like the human torch from Fantastic 4. Not exactly like that character. Had a thing for Heatblast and Johnny Storm form F4 for a long while. Trying to relive my fantasies.

I also liked Gwen's arc in the show, discovery her gifts.

I was going for the same motif. Some human pryonite hybrid maybe.

It's a character that can blend in with humanity, so that's a good start.

I think that's all of our character slots then. Isn't it?

It's a character that can blend in with humanity, so that's a good start.

Yes. I wanted to play on that element. Am I human? Am I an alien? Where do I belong?

Joins the club in hopes to figure that sort of stuff out. Then if I got an inkling of the RP and where its going like the show, shenanigans happen. And it becomes more than just that.

Oh an um it's BURR, you put BLURR XD

though it's great to see you are working on the cast list now

I'm gonna work on a Plumber character, using this photo:
65f7b7bfe64b70d9299ae80d712f7161.jpg

Edit: Or bounty hunter....not sure yet

Plumber, I'll PM you as to why

For some reason the picture reminds of me Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan. I approve highly.

Name
Velvet "Anarchy" Harrell
Role in Story
Plumber(Other Plumbers might deny her connection to them)
Rank
She holds the rank of a Magister.
Species
Osmosian.
Home Planet
Earth. (She's never been to Osmos V)
Personality
If you were to ask any other Plumber to describe her in one word, that word would be reckless. She holds no fear for any thing or any being. She loves a challenge, and has never once been known to refuse a fight. She's a well known gladiator on the planet Khoros, being an undefeated challenger, she often visits the planet to revel in her fame, and accept some new matches. She isn't known for thinking before acting, preferring brute strength over any actual strategy. She's also willing to do anything to achieve victory, including the forbidden action of absorbing organic energy. Despite her reckless nature it should be noted that she would do most anything to protect the innocent.
History
Born on Earth, she didn't have too exciting of a life. When she was old enough she went to Plumbers academy, where she excelled at most of her classes. She graduated with flying colors, and quickly rose through the ranks to reach her current rank of Magister. During her quest to reach the rank, and after, she has visited many a planet including Khoros, where she is actually a rather famous gladiator.
Appearance
1.7 meters.
She wears a collar around her neck, with part of a chain attached(she has a story to go along with it if asked). Her fashion tends to avoid the usual plumber uniform, instead consisting of denim shorts, a white crop top, white over the knee stockings with gold trim, a brown jacket with multiple straps on the sleeves, one full glove, one fingerless glove, and leather ankle boots.
If she were to remove her jacket, one would see various runic markings on her arms and chest areas. She doesn't like to talk about them, but it should be noted that they glow when making use of her abilities.
Equipment
Augmented Energy Boosters(embedded in her gloves) - She doesn't wear her gloves solely as a fashion choice, but they boost her natural powers as an osmosian, allowing her to not only absorb and redirect energy, but also boost it for a greater impact.
Skills
Plumber Training - Trained in various forms of combat, and how to use plumber tech at plumber academy.
Street Fighting - She isn't going to use any fancy moves in her combat, but she didn't get to be a Gladiatorial champion by luck.
Abilities
Matter Mimicry - She's osmosian, so absorbing inorganic matter such as steel and taking it's form as her own comes natural. Mass and density of the object must be taken into consideration, for example she can't hold a nail and completely coat her body in the metallic substance, but if she were to absorb the steel of say a buildings support beam she could do so easily.
Matter Manipulation - Using the previous ability she can manipulate matter, such as turning her limbs into weapons, or melting the mimicked material and hardening it to form a seal.
Energy Absorption - Similar to absorbing inorganic solid material, she can absorb and redirect energy. If she were to absorb organic energy such as the DNA from an alien or one of the omnitrices she would take a form similar to whatever DNA was absorbed, as well as gaining the abilities, such a tactic only lasts a limited time, and is dangerous as it causes Osmosian's to go mad with cravings for organic energy. If used on inorganic energy, such as electricity, she can redirect it but can't store or mimic it.
Runic Chains - Put simply the ruins on her body are meant to limit her. If she absorbs too much energy or matter, these runes activate causing immense pain.
Chain Breaker - Should she be put into a scenario where it be deemed necessary she was taught an incantation that will delay the effect of her runic chains, though at the cost of increasing the already high pain of them tenfold. This is literally a last resort, as it's unlikely she would survive the effects after.
Motives
Despite her reckless nature, she actually has a decent moral compass and tries to follow it to the best of her ability.
Other Information
Her nickname among the other plumbers is "Anarchy" because of her fighting style, and the destruction of whatever terrain is around her when she does get into a fight.

This is Part 1 of 2. I have some other information which I'd like to discuss. But I am going to PM you beforehand.

kitty.jpg

Nikolas Flint Harper

*Prefers Niko

Species: ½ Osmosian, ½ Pryonite - believes he is Human and 1/2 Pryonite

Home Planet: Earth

Nationality: White - Europe - German

Role: Other Club Member

Appearance:

Underneath the kemonomimi hats, is a mess of wavy blonde hair. Since he's always seen wearing his hat, his hair is often either in hat hair state or bed head hair state. He is 1 meter tall. With emerald green eyes and a pink complexion to his caucasian skin. He is seen wearing the same boots everyday, and it is showing, they are dirty, worn, and wearing out.

As for his Pryonite form, I was hoping to use this as a reference with some tweaks to make it more suitable for the source material. I simply wanted to add some individuality.

Fire.jpg

Personality:

It's easy enough to forget that Niko is simply a seven year old child. He doesn't seem to have the same likes as they do in class. Is a little ostracized from his school mates in the same grade as him and he seems to get along well enough with those who are older than him. He has an emotional maturity for a seven year old that seems a few years ahead of many of his classmates.

A bookworm and a rather adorably sweet temperament, Niko's not one to start fights with others. Actually he rather avoid conflict if at all possible. A bit on the shy side, quiet when you first him, but bursting with energy, zeal and passion when you do open him on subjects he tends to enjoy.

But Niko is still seven. Being bullied and ostracized, and holding onto a truth about himself makes him uneasy about who he is. He has all the limitations a seven year old would, questions about his humanity, and questions about understanding himself as not human. He's limited in his self confidence, with only seven years of life he hasn't really come into his own as a person.

It's why he looks up to the older kids he does prefer to hang out with. He's described as having babyish hobbies, he likes colouring and animals. He's often seen wearing hats with ears or animal faces. Maybe there's something there he can self identify with. Or maybe it's just something he likes. He dislikes going to bed at 8 pm, he dislikes getting hurt, and he definitely doesn't care for the water for any purpose other than to take a shower.

History:

Niko hasn't necessarily lived the most exciting life. Anyone who wants a grand story would be ashamed to know this isn't one of those grand stories. Born July 20th in Germany he doesn't remember much of that time considering he was so young.

His mother, Scarlet Harper, had a work offer in Japan and took him with when he was a baby. Where she lives with a close friend of hers in her friends home. His mother is often busy doing work she doesn't like to talk about. And his father died in a car accident before he was born.

Still Niko has begun to discover strange capabilities within himself. Though his mother has never outright denied that he isn't entirely human. He's seen her shed the mask to show him what he truly is. But she hasn't really gone far in depth. But he doesn't just turn into a molten kid, he also has weak abilities of absorbing small bits of energy and projecting them elsewhere.

Though he doesn't talk about it often merely because he gets made fun of for being odd to even think he could do such a thing is a silly notion. And his mother is so busy, he doesn't often get the time to ask her.

Skills:

Artistic - While his artistic skills may simply fall into the category of colouring for right now. There's no doubt that Nikolas has an eye for the creative.

Animal Knowledge - While its basic he's no zoologist, he likes animals and reads books about them.

Abilities:

Pryonite Form -

Has the ability to shift into his Pryonite form. There he is able to cast fire in any shape or form he so desires. As well as channel flames through other objects as either projectiles or to surf on them. His body is heat convective and can absorb flames.

Weaknesses

-He cannot transform in his pryonite form if he is too cold

-While he may have a mild resistance to cold and ice, they still weaken his ability to conduct heat affectively

-As well as being unable to transform in his pryonite when he is too cold. He cannot transform if he is wet. Or for whatever reason there is a mental block, and he may not be able to transform if he doesn't feel confident in himself.

-He cannot use his powers effectively either if he is too wet or damp and he's virtually useless when its raining

-Limits of inexperience with his ability. He is a child, he's only had the last couple years to use his abilities, and is still learning how to use his powers effectively. How effective his skill or the strength of his ability or stamina is limited to a lack of general experience with doing all of these things.

Absorb Matter and Energy -

Like all Osmosians he has the ability to absorb matter and energy and project it in various ways. Unlike other Osmosians, his abilities are much weaker than theirs due to the fact his pryonite abilities came out as the dominant trait.

Weaknesses

-He cannot absorb matter and energy in pryonite form. He is only capable of one or the other at a single time.

-He cannot absorb larges amounts of matter or energy, one do to his size, and another being that his abilities appear weaker than other Osmosians.

Last edited:
This is Part 1 of 2. I have some other information which I'd like to discuss. But I am going to PM you beforehand.

kitty.jpg

Nikolas Flint Harper

*Prefers Niko

Species: ½ Osmosian, ½ Pryonite - believes he is Human and 1/2 Pryonite

Home Planet: Earth

Nationality: White - Europe - German

Appearance:

Underneath the kemonomimi hats, is a mess of wavy blonde hair. Since he's always seen wearing his hat, his hair is often either in hat hair state or bed head hair state. He is 1 meter tall. With emerald green eyes and a pink complexion to his caucasian skin. He is seen wearing the same boots everyday, and it is showing, they are dirty, worn, and wearing out.

As for his Pryonite form, I was hoping to use this as a reference with some tweaks to make it more suitable for the source material. I simply wanted to add some individuality.

Fire.jpg

Personality:

It's easy enough to forget that Niko is simply a seven year old child. He doesn't seem to have the same likes as they do in class. Is a little ostracized from his school mates in the same grade as him and he seems to get along well enough with those who are older than him. He has an emotional maturity for a seven year old that seems a few years ahead of many of his classmates.

A bookworm and a rather adorably sweet temperament, Niko's not one to start fights with others. Actually he rather avoid conflict if at all possible. A bit on the shy side, quiet when you first him, but bursting with energy, zeal and passion when you do open him on subjects he tends to enjoy.

But Niko is still seven. Being bullied and ostracized, and holding onto a truth about himself makes him uneasy about who he is. He has all the limitations a seven year old would, questions about his humanity, and questions about understanding himself as not human. He's limited in his self confidence, with only seven years of life he hasn't really come into his own as a person.

It's why he looks up to the older kids he does prefer to hang out with. He's described as having babyish hobbies, he likes colouring and animals. He's often seen wearing hats with ears or animal faces. Maybe there's something there he can self identify with. Or maybe it's just something he likes. He dislikes going to bed at 8 pm, he dislikes getting hurt, and he definitely doesn't care for the water for any purpose other than to take a shower.

History:

Niko hasn't necessarily lived the most exciting life. Anyone who wants a grand story would be ashamed to know this isn't one of those grand stories. Born July 20th in Germany he doesn't remember much of that time considering he was so young.

His mother, Scarlet Harper, had a work offer in Japan and took him with when he was a baby. Where she lives with a close friend of hers in her friends home. His mother is often busy doing work she doesn't like to talk about. And his father died in a car accident before he was born.

Still Niko has begun to discover strange capabilities within himself. Though his mother has never outright denied that he isn't entirely human. He's seen her shed the mask to show him what he truly is. But she hasn't really gone far in depth. But he doesn't just turn into a molten kid, he also has weak abilities of absorbing small bits of energy and projecting them elsewhere.

Though he doesn't talk about it often merely because he gets made fun of for being odd to even think he could do such a thing is a silly notion. And his mother is so busy, he doesn't often get the time to ask her.

Skills:

Artistic - While his artistic skills may simply fall into the category of colouring for right now. There's no doubt that Nikolas has an eye for the creative.

Animal Knowledge - While its basic he's no zoologist, he likes animals and reads books about them.

Abilities:

Pryonite Form -

Has the ability to shift into his Pryonite form. There he is able to cast fire in any shape or form he so desires. As well as channel flames through other objects as either projectiles or to surf on them. His body is heat convective and can absorb flames.

Weaknesses

-He cannot transform in his pryonite form if he is too cold

-While he may have a mild resistance to cold and ice, they still weaken his ability to conduct heat affectively

-As well as being unable to transform in his pryonite when he is too cold. He cannot transform if he is wet. Or for whatever reason there is a mental block, and he may not be able to transform if he doesn't feel confident in himself.

-He cannot use his powers effectively either if he is too wet or damp and he's virtually useless when its raining

-Limits of inexperience with his ability. He is a child, he's only had the last couple years to use his abilities, and is still learning how to use his powers effectively. How effective his skill or the strength of his ability or stamina is limited to a lack of general experience with doing all of these things.

Absorb Matter and Energy -

Like all Osmosians he has the ability to absorb matter and energy and project it in various ways. Unlike other Osmosians, his abilities are much weaker than theirs due to the fact his pryonite abilities came out as the dominant trait.

Weaknesses

-He cannot absorb matter and energy in pryonite form. He is only capable of one or the other at a single time.

-He cannot absorb larges amounts of matter or energy, one do to his size, and another being that his abilities appear weaker than other Osmosians.

So he's part Pyronite? Huh, thats new

So... how are things with everyone?

Things are pretty good for me! can't speak for anyone else though

how are thing for you? :3

I'm doing good.