Unexpected Romance (w/ Futaba)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I would have if you just listened to me!" She snapped at him, looking up at him with a glare. "I had it under control.." She mumbled to him, furrowing her eyebrows, clenching her fists. "Now leave me alone.. Haven't you done enough?" She asked, still heart broken from earlier.

"You were going to let them hurt you, that's not under control," he grimaced, the fact she was this hurt only now registering. He thought she would at least get over it, but she was hurt pretty bad, presumably. "...I'm sorry about that."​

"You don't know how much it hurts." She mumbled, yanking her arm away from him before taking ahold of her bag strap. "But at the same time I don't think you ever did.." She said softly. (Sorry for my clicheness!!) she walked off with a sigh, rolling her eyes. 'He's just like everyone else...' She thought, her lip quivering a bit. Yes she was being over dramatic but she's the girl who actually thought he was the perfect guy and then.. He was just like everyone else.

"Hey, hey, you can't just walk off and leave the conversation like that!" He yelled albeit mostly in a fit of upset as he hurried after her, expecting to at least get some explanation. "...Were you being serious when you said your family was a gang?"​

She turned her head towards him, her eyes watery. "Why would I joke about something like that?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows, hurt in her eyes. "Of course I'm a gang leaders daughter.." She mumbled, glaring at him. "But you just think it's a joke, just like everyone else.." She grumbled, turning once again and continued walking.

"Can you just stop walking off? That's rude," he stated as he hurried after her, if only to try and make it up to her, even though she probably needed to apologise too - though that was hardly likely. "Look, I believe you, alright? Happy?"​

"Yeah, well it's also rude to just assume but you did that." She said to him, stopping and turning her head a bit to look at him, her fists clenched so much to the point that her knuckles were white. "Oh I'm just thrilled." She barked back at him, sarcasm dancing in her voice. "Because I just wanted you to know so~ badly." She grumbled, rolling her eyes and turning her head back, looking down. "That was honestly the last thing I wanted you to know about me." She admitted in a slightly hurt but also harsh tone.

"But I really don't give a shit," he muttered. Okay, so that was a lie. It freaked him out a little, but he wasn't going to just bully her for it if that was what she seemed to believe, or that he was going to abandon her. Far from it. It wasn't normal to have a gang family, but he could easily get used to it. It didn't scare him, really. "I like you, hm? Relax~"​

She glanced back at him, her eyebrows furrowed but still glaring a bit. "Do you mean it.." She grumbled a bit, staring into his eyes though he was a bit blurry because of her glossy eyes.
"Do you really like me Kai?" She asked, pouting a boy though hope still rose in her little heart.

"...Yeah. I admitted this to you, remember?" He chuckled, not at all liking the glossiness in her eyes, because it did make him think she could just break into tears and he really wasn't going to be able to handle that. "...As long as your family ain't gonna kill me, I'm cool. I mean, not that they would, I be they're... nice people. Just my Dad's the chief of police, so..."​

Her eyes widened a bit. "Eh.. Oh.. A cop.. I see." She pursed her lips. "My dad isn't very close with the cops.. And by that I mean they don't get along very well..." She mumbled.
"He has lately been complaining about a new person in the police force.. I'm guessing it's you're dad?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, that's my Dad," he chuckled, realising that if both their fathers were opposite ends of society, things really wouldn't go down well. "Look, I guess it's... an awkward situation, but I don't want to not be friends with you because of it, right?"​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Right!" She said with a serious expressions before relaxing a bit, flashing a small smile. "Well.. I guess I'll see you next class?" She tilted her head a bit, pursing her lips as she smiled gently. "See you.." She said to him before turning and heading to her next class, her heart feeling lighter now and her body relaxed.

Sorry for my short posts!! And my lazy writing >.< I promise I will do better! If my writing bothers you or something I do in the role played bothers you so far or in the future please tell me!! And I love the roleplay so far! :3) (Btw my lap top is not working at the moment and I won't get it fixed till Monday so I will be replying on my phone >.< so my messages will be a wee bit short but I will try to get close to your writing skill!)

[[ Hey, don't worry! I like the RP, it's all cool c: My replies are short too, it's fine, please don't worry about your writing, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it! But the time zones mean sometimes that I don't get to reply for a few hours, that's all xD ]]

---

"Hey, why don't you skip with me?" He quickly called, trailing after her to catch up like had become common by this point - he had done enough of it at this point. "I mean, you're not afraid to skip class, are you~? You're a gang's daughter, a little thing like skipping should be easy, but... you do seem like a good girl, model student and all that."​

• Love
She clenched her bag strap, tensing up once again. "Eh.." She had an unsure expressions until he called her a good girl. "Hmm." She growled a bit, pursing her lips and glaring at him before lightly swinging her bag at him. "Sure, I'll skip with you, but where?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, crossing her arms.
"If we do skip I'm not a stay at the school.. Since your new I could show you around town, yeah? Maybe take you to where my mom works?" She asked, smiling a bit.

"i don't think that's wise, I mean. You said your family's in a gang, and my Dad's a cop. I don't think we should really go meet each other's parents," he laughed quietly, rubbing the back of his neck as he at least smiled in surprise that she agreed - he had been expecting her to refuse to skip. "We could go for a walk around town, though. That sounds cool~"​

• Love
"Oh alright?" She furrowed her eyebrows a bit before walking down the hallway. "Let me grab my coat and scarf before we go. It's cold." She said to him, sighing.
She could agree with him but she would like him to meet her family and maybe even meet his but see as if they wouldn't get along I guess it's for the best that they.. Don't?

"It's not that cold, you're such a baby," he teased, automatically cursing himself for it. She seemed sensitive, which he did find completely cute, but that did mean his humour could be... taken in the wrong sense, and he did fear she would. "Sorry, I... it was a joke~"​

• Love
She giggled, smiling. "It's fine~ don't apologize." She said to him, gently elbowing him in the side but not hard enough to hurt him.
Once making it to her locker she grabbed her pea coat and red scarf, putting them both on. "Let's go." She said.

Status
Not open for further replies.