Unexpected Romance (w/ Futaba)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time next morning rolled around, the oblivious teen was perfectly unaware of the other's apparent upset, even if in truth she had no reason to be. She was, in his mind, blowing his words way out of proportion, and she was far too sensitive - a major flaw in his mind that he wasn't entirely fond of. He still liked her, of course, and wasn't going to be turned off from his crush over a silly thing like her walking out... but it did make him see something he wasn't really the biggest fan of.

Moving to sit at the back of his first class, deciding to spend it relaxing and probably napping if he could get away with it, he immediately put his earphones in discreetly and rested his head on the table for said sleep.​

Arianna had made it home semi-safely. She shouldn't have left his house, she could have just shrugged off what he said and kept it like that but she wasn't like that.

The next day, her dad took her to school. She waved to him with a gentle smile before walking up to the school.
It was quite early though since she didn't want to run into Kai right now.
She kept her head down, putting her scarf and coat away and grabbing her books before heading to her first class.
(Which class will they have together...0.0 and by the way I have something that I'm going to do later in the roleplay ;3 it's going to be a somewhat twist but at the same time not?)

Just happening to lift his head as she walked into the class -Geography-, the other groaned inaudibly to himself at having another class with her. It wasn't like he wasn't pleased - on the contrary, he felt his heart quicken in delight and cheeks lightly blush, but after yesterday? He wasn't too sure how easy and comfortable things would be between them so chose to settle his head back on the desk.

(Hey, the twist is fine c: Looking forward to it :) )

Arianna walked to her desk, setting her bag down and sitting down slowly. Once doing so she felt something hit the side of her face lightly before looking down to she a crumbled up piece of paper.
Furrowing her eyebrows she picked up the paper and looked at it. All it said was 'Meet after school.'
Arianna cocked her head a bit before crumbling it again and stuffing it in her bag.

Peering at the girl, unable not to do that, he finally leant forward to poke her shoulder, at least thankful she was positioned in the seat in front of him. "Hey, Ari," he started wearily, not knowing whether he really should apologise, but someone had to be the biggest person, and he felt obliged to take that role. "I'm sorry if I upset 'ya yesterday."​

She glanced behind her, looking at him with a blank expression until realizing it was Kai. "Eh.. Um.. Don't apologize.." She said to him, giving him a weary smile before looking away from him, slouching down in her chair with a small frown. She didn't want him to apologize, more so because he didn't need, she was the one who needed to apologize though she needed to do was find a way to apologize.

"You know, I thought you were nice," he said under his breath, finally frowning as he slumped back himself with a clear scowl across his expression. Unlike everyone else, he wasn't afraid to show annoyance to her - mostly because he didn't believe what she had said about her family. "You're acting like... a brat, to be honest."​

She gripped her pencil slightly from his weird, looking up from her papa with pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows. She then looked over her shoulder to him with glossy eyes. "And I thought you were understanding.." She said with a light shrug. "But I guess we were both wrong, huh?" Then she looked back at the board, one of the girls from yesterday, them having a long smirk on they're face.

"And I thought you liked me, but you ran out after I confessed to liking you, so stop playing the victim. Girls like you who just play the one who was hurt annoys me... I like you, honestly, and the fact you fail to see that you upset me is outstanding," he murmured, refusing to play gentleman and take the blame when she was the one in the wrong. "Honestly, I like you, and... if you don't like me, you should have just said so. I'm a big boy, I can take it."​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She gripped her pencil even more, her body tensing up and her eyes wide. "Then I would be lying to you." She mumbled to him, not looking at him. "I left for my own reasons.. No because you confessed to me." She said to him. "I just wanted to find the right time to apologize to you but I think you have the wrong idea with apologizing to me instead." Arianna finished, leaning back in her chair with sigh.
"But if something like that makes me so annoying them you should find another girl to like.. Because I'm not dating material." she said, finally looking back at him with a weary forced smile and furrowed eyebrows. "I'm not the girl you think I am..".

"You're awfully dramatic. Do you do Drama?" He mumbled under his breath, cringing at the dramatic scene he felt he was being enveloped into, wishing that instead of the clichés, she just spoke honestly and like a normal person. "Just tell me then, jeez. I like you, and if there's something I should know, I'd rather know it."​

• Love
"I would tell you but you wouldn't understand. I mean it's not like I didn't tell you already." She said, "I'm done speaking to you now, so you can stop talking. If you really found me annoying then you would have stopped by now."
The bell than rang, Arianna standing up quickly, packing up her things and heading out of the class room. "Bye now," she said to him.
(Sorry if I'm being super cliche.. I can stop if you'd like?)

[[ Oh no, don't be silly! I was just making Kai more of a jerk, it's nothing to do with your writing style, honestly! You're great, sorry if I didn't it clear that Kai was being deliberately mean >_< ]]

Silently blinking at the reaction, he couldn't exactly blame her - he had been a bit of an asshole to her-- scrap that, he had gone overboard in making her feel bad, when he really should have showed some respect in truth, and now he had probably ruined any chance that presented itself in being able to date her. Basically, his stubbornness had ruined things, and for that, he slumped out the classroom with a small groan. Brilliant.​

• Love
Oh okie!! Sorry >.< my past roleplay parents always put how they felt about my roleplay style in they're posts to give me a hint! Hehe ))

Arianna let out a shaky sigh as she walked away from the class room quickly. "Stupid.." She mumbled in a quivery voice, mostly talking about herself. She then felt two pair of hands shove her into the locker next to her, making a loud clanking noise and the two girls friend yesterday giggling at Arianna. "To bad your little boyfriend hates you now~" one of them said with a wide smirk, snickering. Arianna's stomach churned and her heart ached a bit.

Hello~ XD"" I just wanna apologize for my horrible grammar and spelling.. I read our roleplay so far to my cousin and.. My grammar is so bad *bows* I am so sorry! I will try to do better!)

[[ No, don't worry! Your spelling and stuff is fine! I was just really busy and didn't have time to reply is all, there's absolutely nothing wrong c: I'm enjoying the RP! :)]]

"Hey! Hey, what are you doing to her?!" Kai yelled, having been walking past to head to the library for an hour until seeing what they were doing, and honestly? What surprised him the most was the fact that Arianna didn't attempt to fight back - did it happen to her that frequently that she just lost the will to stick up for herself? If so, it did only make Kai feel more guilty, though he ran over with a stern scowl all the same. "How about you both piss off, yeah?"​

The girls glared at him "How about YOU piss off boy?" One of them said. "Kai, go away." Arianna mumbled softly, looking down and away from him. "Yeah, listen to the girl, go away!" The other snapped, chuckling.
"I can handle this Kai.. I'll be fine." She said to him, turning to the girls with furrowed eyebrows.

Knowing he couldn't hit them -he wasn't a fan of violence anyway, regardless--, he chose to simply nudge them to get to Arianna, scowling at the lack of fight in her. "No, we're going, c'mon," he muttered, grabbing her hand tight with a venomous cowl at the girls. "You're bitches, you know."​

• Love
"Eh!" She looked up towards Kai with wide-ish eyes before looking back down.
The girls glared at him, one crossing her arms. "Whatever, you're no fun." The girl snapped before they turned and started to walk up, now in a pissing mood.
Arianna didn't say a word to him, looking down, his grip still on her fist, her small hand clenched slightly as well. "You didn't have to stop that. I would have been fine," she said to him, sighing a bit.

"Well, you clearly weren't going to stick up for yourself," he muttered flatly, mostly because this wasn't the best start to the week, and he was still pretty newish around, so creating enemies wasn't desirable-- though if it was to stop someone being hurt, he could risk it. "Why didn't you? Honestly, you can't let girls like that hurt you, Arianna!"​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.