Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm.... sure... sure..." she said as she looked at him unsurely. A small noise erupted from the woods which made Lily jump out of nowhere.

Grady frowned, he'd been started at first when another came out of the trees from nowhere, though he looked towards the axe again suspiciously, but he didn't say anything for the moment. That is, until a noise coming from the woods startled him, making him jump a little "W-What was that?" he asked, seeming a bit on edge again.

Lily stared onto the forest eagerly wanting to go and see it. But she stood where she was and nibbled onto her hands. Then she remembered that Grady saw her crying which caused her to blush rather violently. She covered her face.

Grady suddenly stood up "I-I'm going with you then." he said quietly, he both saw this as an good opportunity to figure out this newcomer's true intentions as well as means to figure out what had made that sudden noise...

She looked at both of them. "I wanna come too" she said as she stood up towards them. "I don't wanna stay here alone....."

"Im going..." Lily said as she walked through the woods. The singing started to grow louder by each instant.

Grady nodded, following behind Lily cautiously, the singing creeped him out a little, but, it didn't stop him from continuing onwards.

Lily continued to walk until she bumped onto something and fell. "Oww.." she whimpered. The breeze slowly started to cool down as the singing slowly began to quieted down too.

The voice that was singing was hollow, scratchy, and haunting. It stopped, and a cold breath could be felt on Lily's neck.

Lily froze as she felt something cold against her neck. "Wh-What?" she whispered as her whole body shivered.

Keeper froze completely she did not even breath
Even when Danny started to sneak away her mouth open mid sentence she was trying tl warn them...

Whatever was happening didn't exactly sit well with Grady, he was on edge and his eyes darted around, eventually falling on the source of the singing...

A slender and shadowy mass slowly extended over the group. It had a creepy head and neck, both seeming to be made out of bone, no eyes, and a twisted smile on its face.image.jpg
"Hello there." The Bogeyman whispered.

Lily stammered back at the site before her as she heard soft little whispers throught the forest. She looked closely at the figure trying to figure out what it is.

Grady was frozen by fear for a moment, being on his own didn't seem like such a good option, so partially out of habit, he moved a little closer to Lily, not seeming to be aware of it as he was looking around... He seemed a little freaked out by what was happening, and the few glimpses of whatever creature was lurking around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.