Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
A skeletal hand darted out of the blackness that was the Bogeyman's body and grabbed Danny's neck. "Don't you leave now."

Lily felt someone closer to her and she felt quite safer now. She grabbed onto the person's hand out of conscious. Her slight breathing came to a stop for a moment as the moonlight shined more.

The Bogeyman looked at Keeper. "Well well well... No one can save you now. Oh, allow me to introduce myself. I am The Bogeyman, and you are my lovely meal for the evening." The creature bowed, its grip tightening on Danny's neck.

Lily covered her face as she looked at boogeyman. "Are you gonna eat us all?"she asked in horror.

Grady on the other hand looked scared, but he started to step forwards, his pocket knife drawn now... It wasn't anything special, just a small switchblade, but he stepped towards the creature, trying to figure out what he was going to do now.

"Well I'll start with your eyes, then your limbs, and finally your cute little hearts." The Bogeyman smiled. He turned towards Grady and smiled more. "Lookie lookie. Someone wants to be a hero huh? Well then don't let me stop you. Kill me." The freak put his head in front of Grady. "Go ahead. Use your little knife. Come on boy."

Keeper gasped to life and slowly got back on her feet "wow who the hell are you"she said her voice a little raspy

"I'm the Bogeyman. And you all are my lovely prey." The Bogeyman introduced his self again, its head turning to Keeper then going back to Grady.

"Keeper laughed hysterically you think your boogeyman your just a kitten compared to..."
She winced in pain a fell again

Grady didn't say anything for a moment, he was still shaking a little but he looked determined "Just... Go away." he said, his tone was level now despite how quiet it still was.

"Especially if you wish to live..."she moaned in pain"we will all die if we don't move"

The Bogeyman looked at Keeper, his smile disappearing some what. "Fine." He dropped Danny and slowly backed away. "But hear me, oh annoying little children. I will find you again, and I will eat you then." With that he disappeared into the darkness. His song could be heard from very far away, then dissipated.

Truth gasped for breath "no time to waste" inbetween breaths"grab keeper we have to run now"
The ground started to shake

Grady on the other hand seemed to have relaxed a little, putting away his knife again shakily, though when the ground started to shake, he felt himself start to panick a little, but, without thinking much, he lightly grabbed hold of Lily's hand and started running as Danny had suggested.

Last edited:
(Auto correct wow whatever ill roll with it)
They ran through the forest the rumbling growing with keepers moans when a terrible creature appeared over the tops of the trees keeper shouted "versthump"
Truth elran as hard as he could he did not know if they could get away
He heard music...

Lily continued to run with grady until she heard the music. "More music?!" she whimpered. She stepped on a branch causing the whole forest to become quiet again.

Grady looked confused when Lily spoke, he could just faintly hear music as well, but it was quickly silenced when Lily had stepped on a branch making Grady jump a little again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.