Under The Influence

This was probably the last thing that Kestreel had wanted when he had taken Kate from the club but then again wasn't just a regular girl about to be fucked and left for dead. First all, she had been depending others all her life - at first in life her brothers had cared for her, and after they were killed, Mark had been her saving grace. Kate knew hat she would not be able to survive out there on her own. She needed someone to take care of her, to make sure stayed out of trouble and knew her place in this world.

Slowly Kate approached Kestreel. She tried to think of what she had to offer but she had to admit that the list consisted of very litttle. She had no money to give, not even a skill or two. What she was asking of him would certainly require more in return than just cooking for him and cleaning his house.

The young woman surveyed him for a long moment and then looked down at her feet once more. If there was one tho she could fully give him in return it was her body. "Well" she started slowly, "you are a man and surely you have needs. I know you said you disliked my body, but I assure you Kestreel that with a bit of food I can become whatever you want me to be. Unfortunately at the moment that is all I can offer you."

Kestreel looked at her, and even if he never had felt that before, he did enjoyed how she shyly looked at her feed, begging him to let him take care of her, to be her sustain, her protector, her master. That was an idea he never had been too fond of it, but somehow, it felt right, felt... Acceptable. "So, I have to feed you, give you shelter, take care of your withdrawal... Take care of you." Said him looking at her, how submissive she was being and how he was liking it. Well, I guess there isn't anything bad about it, right?

Then he got up and looked at her closely, Walking around her a couple of times, like examining some goods he was about to buy. "Alright. You got a deal, Kate." Said him standing in front of her. "Now go make yourself a nice breakfast. As you said, I don't like skinny women." Ordered him and then sat again. "And later today we mayl go buy you some decent clothing. If you are going to be around me, I want you to look like a proper woman, not like a cheap slut."

Kate wasn't entirely sure what she had gotten herself into but she imagined that being with Kestreel wouldn't be as bad as being on the streets. She seemed to understand that he was a dominant man, perhaps wanting to control her in more ways than one, but Kate knew she'd eventually get used to it. Perhaps it would be good for her; give her a purpose, someone to look to when she had lost herself so completely.
She was rather surprised he had not asked her for sex right away. Most men that Kate knew would have wanted her to put out right now. She was a little confused, but did as he was told anyways. She found a pound of bacon in the fridge and fried it up quickly, as well as making herself a bowl of cereal. Despite the queasiness of her stomach, she ate it all. Prior to the drug use she had had a full, rounded figure, complete with nice breasts and a rounded ass. She was a little thinner now, but it wouldn't take long before she gained it back. Perhaps that was what Kestreel was waiting for... but then again, she wasn't quite sure.

After she was finished eating the food, Kate cleaned up the dishes in the sink and put them away. Still, Kestreel never approached her. She was utterly confused by his actions. If he was going to take care of her, she imagined he'd want that instant payback. It didn't help that he literally showed no emotions, just staring at her like he was always indifferent.

Once the kitchen was cleaned up, Kate approached him slowly. She had to admit that it was nice to have someone to report to as she did Kestreel. Not that she was going to admit that... she didn't want him too get too carried away, though now she knew if he did there was little she could do to stop it.
"Did you want me to do anything more?" she murmured.

Kestreel looked at her from where he was sitting on. "Sit." Ordered him pointing at a chair next to his. "How is the withdrawal going?" Asked him looking straight at her. "If you want to keep our deal, I want you to leave the drugs. Completely." Said Kestreel, sounding real serious, even if his tone didn't seemed to have changed too much. "I know it's difficult, and won't be something we will deal with in a couple of days, so you better get minded." Explained him.

"Now go clean yourself. I'm taking you to the mall." Said him, taking his sight again to the newspaper that had been keeping him busy all this morning. "And don't you dare to puke that food."

Kate figured that there was no harm in taking the pills that were in the cabinet. They weren't really "drugs" necessarily, or not the kind that Kestreel was referring to. Kate made sure to only take the ones in the back or that were underneath the sink. A lot of them didn't even have Kestreel's name on them, so they were probably left behind by an old roommate or something. Someone's name was even on a bottle of sexual enhancement pills, and Kate smiled grimly at those. She definitely didn't think those would do her any good.
She popped a few of the painkillers she found, along with some random gel capsule, as she flushed the toilet. She tided herself up to the best of her ability and soon rejoined Kestreel in the living room.

As they drove to the nearby strip mall, Kate could see the pills beginning to take effect. Some of them were even better than what she had shot with, leaving her with a sense of pure euphoria. Her limbs tingled and she rested her hand against the headrest in the vehicle, sighing and closing her eyes.

Luckily, the mall was pretty deserted as it was the middle of a weekday. Kestreel dragged her into a few clothing shops, where the women had overly bright smiles and tried to sell them every item in the store. They ended up buying some simple garments that Kate could easily wear around the house. Some simple tops and jeans, a pair of yoga pants. They even picked up a couple bras and some new panties, which Kate was genuinely happy about.

They really didn't waste much time in the mall, but on their way out, they stopped at a local pharmacy to grab a few things. Kestreel disappeared off somewhere down the aisle while Kate ventured through to pick up some body wash and some razors. She wasn't exactly sure how he wanted her to 'look', but she figured that he would express his opinions once he finally got used to being her master. The thought made Kate's knees quake a bit... or was that the pills she had taken? Whatever the reason, she was a little confused by this mysterious man. Even in the underwear shop he hadn't voiced any opinions.
The young woman was even more surprised when he returned to the main aisle with a carton of milk and some paper towels underneath his arms. She was half expecting him to grab a box of condoms. Was he trying to play games?

Once Kestreel had paid for everything, he took Kate to his car and drove back to his apartment. He did had noticed how she seemed so... 'Drifted' during their visit to the mall. Nd that kept him thinking about why was that. Th withdrawal wasn't, that was for sure. The only thing that could explain it was that she, somehow, was still taking some kind of drugs, or pills she had, or had found....

As they walked into his apartment, Kestreel joined the dots and got to a pretty simple conclusion; His apartment had lots of pills. Some of those where his, mostly the one for the pain, but there where some others, left by the guy who lived in this place before. Kestreel wasn't sure why he didn't had gotten rid of those. I guess those may be of use someday... Thought him every time he thought on trowing them to the garbage.

But that wasn't what he was worried about. right now, he wanted to figure out if Kate was stealing pills from him or don't. "Go get changed in some of the new outfits I bought you." Ordered him as he sat on the sofa and relaxed. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a second, waiting for Kate to do as he had told her. Getting a little bit lost in his thoughts, he took a couple of seconds to notice she had already changed and was waiting for him for more orders.

"Sit here." Said Kestreel looking at a free spot next to him on the sofa. Then, once they were both on the comfortable piece of furniture, he looked at her. "Finally, you now look like a decent woman." Said him, saing it in a way that it did seemed a compliment. "Are you taking my pills to get over the withdrawal?"

Her face visibly paled when Kestreel asked if she had taken the pills. While she was changing in the bathroom she had popped another, feeling the high begin to subside already. How he had put two and two together Kate wasn't quite sure - she had been discrete about taking them, and aside of seeming a little spaced out, she didn't seem too high. Perhaps it was just the simple fact that she wasn't going through withdrawl symptoms that ticked him off; after all, she should be sweating and convulsing by now, begging for more.

Forgetting his orders, Kate stood from the couch. Her body was growing very hot, and she trying to find a way to cover up her tracks. If she told Kestreel that she had been stealing his pills, she wasn't sure what he would do. The worst would certainly be to throw her out.

So instead the young woman pathetically lied, clasping her hands behind her back and looking at any spot besides his face. His lap, the couch, out the window, to her feet... she just didn't want him to see the deception in her eyes, though it may have very well been apparent in her blue eyes. "No... no... I haven't," she murmured pathetically, twisting her toes into the carpet.

Kestreel got up and walked closer to her, finally putting his strong hands on her. But it wasn't to hit fer, or even to punish her. He simply walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "You are a really bad liar, you knew that, right?" Muttered him. "Do you know why I have so many painkillers? I was shoot in the war. I have a terrible muscular pain in my ack and I must take painkillers in order to be able to live without that pain." Explained him, as expected, not giving too many details.

"I can see my pills are very effective with your withdrawal, so you can keep 'not-stealing' my pills for a couple of months more. But don't get too used to then, okay? We don't want you to get out of one addiction to put you into another." Said Kestreel calmly, not angry at her, but again, deceived. Then he turned her around and looked at how cute she looked trying to avoid his sight. "But this is your last warning; don't ever lie to me again." Warned him. "Now go make us some dinner."

Kate was surprised by the fact that he wasn't angry with her... or rather, if he was, he did not show it. The man seemed to be very good at not showing emotion, which made Kate go a little crazy. He mentioned being in a war, and for a moment, Kate felt bad for it. Clearly whatever he had witnessed there had taken a large toll on his life. Perhaps that was why he did not show emotion, or why he seemed to enjoy killing people for a living. Of course, Kate never answered any questions. The less she knew about him she supposed was better.

As instructed, Kate began to prepare dinner. She found some large steaks in the fridge and cooked up three, not sure how much he could eat. She glanced at him at a few times as she threw them into the skillet, surprised that he was not watching her. For a man that had just been offered a woman her body, he seemed rather enthused.

She popped a bowl of corn into the microwave and after she pressed the small smart button, she approached Kestrell. When he didn't look up at her, she merely cleared her throat and asked in a small voice, "Kestreel? I am just wondering... do... do you plan to... err, fuck me tonight? I'd just like to know ahead of time, so that I can... well, prepare and all that."

Kestreel was in front of his laptop, working as usual in something written in his mother language, so only he would know what was on the screen. He looked at her for a couple of seconds and then stared at the screen again. "You already know what I think about your body." Said him without minding too much that a girl had just offered to leave him fuck her... Well, kind of.

Realizing that, he looked at her again and sighed. "Do you want me to?" Asked him, again, varying his tone so lightly it could be barely noticed a teasing in his words. "And be honest, you already know how do I feel about lies." Wanting the truth, was it yes or was it no her answer.

Kate was utterly confused. The look on his face almost seemed like it was a chore for him to have sex with her. The expression caught Kate off guard, and for a moment she just stared at him. This man was unlike any that Kate had ever encountered before; perhaps it was his age that made him different, or perhaps the fact that he was Russian. Maybe he was just one of those oddballs that the world never truly understood. Any other guy that Kate had encountered would have jumped on her right then and there, thinned body or not.

Kate nearly looked defiant as she crossed her arms across her chest and stared down at him; even a little bit of annoyance was present in her gaze. Kestreel was clearly trying to play games with her, or at least that was the way it seemed.

"My body?" she mumbled gruffly, "I've got all parts you need, does it really matter what I look like?" After all, the second he put himself into her, Kate was sure he would forgot all about the way her body was formed.
The young woman nearly rolled her eyes when he told her to be honest. "Honestly, does it matter how I feel about it? We had an agreement, one that I'm not the proudest to make but I did it nonetheless. It's either you're going to fuck me or you're not Kestreel, it really doesn't matter how I feel about the situation. I suppose I am yours, now."

Kestreel stopped working for a moment. She had a point, and Kestreel had been so focused in other issues that he didn't really thought about it that way. He closed the laptop and looked at her. "Get that dinner done, Kate. I will think about it during dinner." Said him and then got up. Kestrel simply walked to the bathroom, still trying to figure out what to do.

Getting into the shower, he assess the choices; seeing what kind of life she had been living, it was probable she had some STD, but at his age, Kestreel didn't really cared about it. Even less doing what he did for work, Kestreel could end up dead anytime. Feeling the long streams of cold water clean his body, he realized Kate was actually cute, and then began to imagine how her body would feel. But then, again, he didn't had to, he simply had to grab her, toss he on the bed and just fuck her all night.

Still, he wasn't completely sure about it, so, putting on some fresh clothes he walked out of the bathroom and sat on the sofa on the living room, turning the TV and waiting for dinner to be ready, and now, more than thinking if he should take her or don't, thinking in the how.

Did he have to be difficult? Kate imagined he was still just trying to play games with her. She would have liked it if he had given her a heads up... but since he didn't seem to be wanting to anytime soon, he'd have to deal with the hairy legs and not-so-clean body. Maybe she'd sneak into the shower after dinner, before he made his choice. And then she wondered if he wanted her to wear something special, or shave any other areas. Of course she wouldn't ask those questions, knowing well enough that Kestreel wasn't going to give her any concrete answers.

Dinner was ready in twenty minutes and the two of them ate in silence at the island in the middle of the kitchen. She ate slowly, trying to swallow the heavy meat. Kestreel certainly ate a lot, and Kate committed that detail to mind.

When they were all finished he went back to doing whatever he usually did in the living room, leaving Kate to clean up in the kitchen. After the dishwasher had been loaded and the counters wiped down, the young woman stole into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and began to rustle through the shopping bags from the pharmacy. Quickly she extracted the body wash and razors, hopping into the shower and making quick work of herself. If Kestreel was going to be all secretive, she'd just have to be prepared at all times for him. She had to admit, the thought made her a little warm. She didn't know what he was like in bed or what he'd ask of her, but it had been awhile since she had been properly fucked. Maybe he'd give her more than just a roof over her head.

After a dinner that, truth be said, was really tasty, Kestreel returned to his doings, finishing some undone work and some other meaningless tasks he liked to relax with. Hearing the water cleaning the body of his Kate, he wrapped a couple of issues up and as soon he heard the bathroom door opening he walked straight to Kate ad grabbed her, taking her in his strong arms and putting her over his bed.

There wasn't too much to say, and even if her naked body, wasted by the drugs, kind of pushed Kestreel back, all that fuck-talk made him willing enough to take her, and since he was on her charge, he decided to take advantage of his new privileges and not wait until his excitement subsided by itself. Taking his clothes off, he finally showed her his big, yet agile muscles and worked body. And of course, between his legs, a 8 inch member, now eager to be pleased.

Kestreel knelt between her legs, caressing her laying body as he looked at her, telling her without words that she was going to scream, but this time it will be of pleasure. Taking his caresses to her thighs, he grabbed her legs firmly, and pushed her against his cock, grinding her clit with it at first, wetting his member and her pussy with his spit. Finally, putting the tip of his thick cock inside of her, he began to go deeper and deeper, slowly introducing his member all the way in. Once it was all inside, he began to actually fucking her, really slow and soft, wanting to feel her insides completely, and even maybe making her enjoy in the process.

Everything happened so rapidly that Kate barely had a chance to comprehend was was going on. Before she knew it though, Kestreel had thrust hard into her, her clit and nipples swelling immediately at the contact. He was certainly a no nonsense kind of man but right now, Kate certainly did not mind. He was extremely hard and impossibly thick, and as he prodded inside of her, she wondered how in the world he was going to get inside of her. Somehow he managed though, spitting into her for lubrication and burying him so deep he hit her cervix.

Kate squirmed, putting her arms underneath the pillow and closing her eyes. He was so large that she felt pain at first, but as he began to pull in and out, pleasure filled her. It wasn't long before her pussy was wet and warm, allowing him to fuck her more easily. He didn't take her fast... at least not yet. His thrusts were slow, as though he was savouring every little bit of her.

As he hovered on his knees and pulled her hips off the mattress so that they met his, Kate took a moment to admire his body. Though probably almost forty, Kestreel was muscular and broad at the shoulders. They rippled and flexed as he thrusted into her, using his power to pick up the pace.

"Mmm," Kate groaned, closing her eyes and allowing him to take her easily. His cock was so wonderfully large and full, filling her to the brim and hitting her in every spot that made her wild.

Kestreel may not fully enjoy her body, but was definitely enjoying her pussy, feeling how she began to accept him by getting warmed and more wt as he went all the way and all the way out. Always slowly, taking care to feel all her insides. After a few more minutes of soft fucking, he began to goo quicker, using her wet response to his penetrations in his advantage.

I t wasn't long until he had picked a pretty decent pace and was now rocking her body with great enthusiasm, breathing deep and even moaning every now and then. Then, a few minutes later he began to slow down and once reaching the full stop, he pulled out of her his pleasant cock and proceed to turn Kate around, finally putting her on her fours. Tiking his hands and looking for her pussy, he separated her legs even more than she did originally and began to insert his fingers into her pussy. Fingering her at first with just one finger, and ending a couple of minutes later with two fingers.

Once he was satisfied with his finger-job, he put the tip of his still hard cock again on her clit, and grabbing her tight by her hips, he began to fuck her again, bothering to make it slow at the beginning, but taking less time to pick up a pretty quick pace, caressing her ass-cheeks as he fucked her real good.

He kept on working her up only to bring her back down again, and Kate felt like she was going to go crazy if she didn't release soon. Whether it was his cock inside of her or his fingers playing with her opening, she was loving every moment of it. She was surprised considering he was pretty rough about jostling her around, though whenever he put himself inside of her, he was pretty gentle. Kate enjoyed it immensely and soon she was pressing her hips back into his, encouraging him to get her more.

As he pumped in and out of her, his long manhood hit her g-spot easily, and Kate cried out each time he pushed instead of her all the way. He went so deep that Kate felt she was going to explode from the pressure.

"Oh yes," she groaned, tipping her head back and feeling her clit begin to pulsate. Her nipples rubbed against the bedsheets, stimulating her and sending her higher and higher. Kestreel grabbed her hips and held her in place, continuing to take her from behind. "Oh, yes... Kest... Kestreel... I... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..."

Hearing those words, Kestreel grabbed her waist, made sure he had a good grip on her, and then began to pound her hard and quick, so intense it almost seemed like he was raping her. For as long as she held her climax he kept fucking her fast and hard, and once he felt her explode, he began to slow down again, seeing how all her juices flow all over his still hard member.

He fucked her really slow for a couple of minutes more, , leaving her some time to regain her breath before finally pulling out and sitting her on the edge of the bed. Then, standing in front of her, he looked at her from above, gently caressing her hair as his member was now pointing straight to her mouth. Without saying anything else, he held his head with his hand and pushed his cock to her lips, opening her mouth without any real problems and slowly beginning to fuck her face.

In some other occasion, maybe with ten years less in his back, he would have hold his climax and fuck that girl all night long, pleasing her even further. But right now, she seemed to have enjoyed big time, and he wanted get off in her mouth, so he kept bobbing her head up and down, forcing her to go deep, but not too much, since he didn't wanted her to gag on his dick.

Eventually, his breath began to transform in moans, his balls tightened and his cock trembled, so he increased the rhythm of her face-fuck, getting a little bit more rough and a few seconds later, unloading all his love juice, salty and creamy cum, all in her mouth.

Kestreel's cock was very large for Kate's little mouth but she did the best that she could. He actually did most of the work, holding her head and moving his hips back and forth, forcing himself in and out of her mouth. She stared forward for the first little while but as she felt his manhood begin to grow inside of her mouth she stared up at his face, not beginning to contort with pleasure. It was perhaps the only emotion she had ever seen on his face but she was glad, as she enjoyed it immensely.

His load was just as large as his cock, and the young woman was unable to swallow it all. A little bit dripped from her lower lip after she had spit the remaining cum out of her mouth. Kestreel smiled endearingly down her, his own cock still dripping. Slowly, Kate leaned it and kissed away the last droplets of his ejaculation. Even as his size was beginning to droop and subside, he was still large and slightly hard. She bobbed a little bit of the head, sucking on it and forcing whatever was left of him out.

When she finally pulled away, she smiled daintily and licked her lips, "you taste good, Kestreel."

Kestreel sat on the bed, still breathing deep, but much more relaxed now. He was glad he had decided to fuck her. In a way, after fucking her and letting her swallow his cum, made her completely his, and he wasn't certain of it, but he guessed by her tone she did liked it. And not only his experienced fuck, but also his man juices. Taking another look at her body, she did was still to skinny for his taste, but that didn't seemed to matter now. "I'm glad you liked me."

It had been only a couple of days since they meet, and Kestreel was happy to have picked her up in that bathroom. Still, his face didn't showed nothing, as usual. Then he lay on his back over the bed, and slowly running his fingers over Kate's spine, he invited her to do the same next to him. "let's get some rest babe. You've earned it." Muttered him, not to tired, but more than willing to go to sleep with that skinny lady by his side.